JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father, Son and Holy Spirit are mentioned very frequently and deeply in the New Testament: Matthew 28; John's Gospel, especially chapters 13 - 17; John's First Epistle, etc.
this is where many are at, they see "TITLES" and make these title persons, example 1 John 5:7 "For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one".

even the bible itself lets us know that "THESE" are titles of the same person.

people see 3 titles, and make them into person. but we don't walk by sight, nor do we walk in darkness.

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

so we can take this as you don't know. :D

see it's ONE person

Just as Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star".

see he's the ROOT/Spirit, the Father and the OFFSPRING/Spirit, the Son. and Offspring is the DIVERSITY of God in flesh... lol. you have no clue. you both are still in darkness.

PS Offspring is the "diversity". .... lol.

PICJAC
You are overlooking the incarnate Son of man/offspring of David.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I know this....my POINT is that the word TRINITY, TRIUNE, and ONENESS are not in the Bible....
Each one of these believe in the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit....there is just a division as to whether they are separate or the same person operating in 3 different roles.
God is ONE, and Oneness is his plurality as a whole

Mjh29

May 28, 2017
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so we can take this as you don't know. :D

see it's ONE person

Just as Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star".

see he's the ROOT/Spirit, the Father and the OFFSPRING/Spirit, the Son. and Offspring is the DIVERSITY of God in flesh... lol. you have no clue. you both are still in darkness.

PS Offspring is the "diversity". .... lol.

PICJAC

So, let me get this straight;

1.) You cannot answer my question
2.) You blatantly disregard all of the Scripture I included above
3.) You quote one out-of-context verse that you cannot even leave well enough alone, and have to twist and try to squeeze into you belief
4.) You then tell me I am the clueless one.

What are we, 2 year olds? This is like the child on the playground that plugs his ears and yells "I WIN I WIN!", regardless of reality. If that is what you call a victory, well then I guess that's your problem. Thanks for the lack of answer to my question though, Good stuff.

Reactions: Dave L

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Yes, I know this....my POINT is that the word TRINITY, TRIUNE, and ONENESS are not in the Bible....
Each one of these believe in the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit....there is just a division as to whether they are separate or the same person operating in 3 different roles.
All those references in the NT that I gave are to Persons and not to ideas or influences. The Spirit may be grieved (Eph. 4.30) - an influence cannot be, for example.

D

Dave L

dave just as the scripture states you stumble at the stone... lol.

PICJAG
Say what you like, you are the one depicting God as crazy with your split personality/diversified oneness theory.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But you say God is one person. And this is not the God of the bible.
Oh yes it is, Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he".

is this one person? yes or no.... :D your answer please.

PICJAG.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is ONE, and Oneness is his plurality as a whole
Yes, you have said this many times.....and I have said many times that I believe in the individuality and existence of each one...so we are both solid and committed to what we believe and we can not change that in one or the other...
If there is a truth to be revealed who do you suppose is the one who will reveal it and correct our ignorance?

D

Dave L

Oh yes it is, Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he".

is this one person? yes or no.... :D your answer please.

PICJAG.
Which person is speaking in your "diversified oneness" scheme? The Father, Son, or Holy Spirit?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All those references in the NT that I gave are to Persons and not to ideas or influences. The Spirit may be grieved (Eph. 4.30) - an influence cannot be, for example.
ugh...….....I give up......I am a trinitarian and I will not change that belief unless the Holy Spirit shows me otherwise.

Reactions: Dave L

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, you have said this many times.....and I have said many times that I believe in the individuality and existence of each one...so we are both solid and committed to what we believe and we can not change that in one or the other...
If there is a truth to be revealed who do you suppose is the one who will reveal it and correct our ignorance?
this is the problem in understanding the Godhead.

ok, listen. the one whom you call the Son is the equal "SHARE" of God himself in flesh, follow so far.

this is backed up by scripture, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God".

see the Lord Jesus is the Equal "SHARE" or as the Greeks put it the G243 allos of God. which means a NUMERICAL DIFFERENCE, and that numerical difference is one and another of the SAME". hence "Father" and "Son" the ONE SAME PERSON.

follow so far?.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ugh...….....I give up......I am a trinitarian and I will not change that belief unless the Holy Spirit shows me otherwise.
that's ok, I said the same thing. but God answered my call and I was found to be in ERROR. look I cannot change anyone's mind or heart, only the Lord can. the only thing I can say to you is be at peace.

so PEACE in Christ JESUS.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this is the problem in understanding the Godhead.

ok, listen. the one whom you call the Son is the equal "SHARE" of God himself in flesh, follow so far.

this is backed up by scripture, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God".

see the Lord Jesus is the Equal "SHARE" or as the Greeks put it the G243 allos of God. which means a NUMERICAL DIFFERENCE, and that numerical difference is one and another of the SAME". hence "Father" and "Son" the ONE SAME PERSON.

follow so far?.

PICJAG.
WE are in the form of God, and WE are considered joint heirs to the thrown with Christ....and WE are the vessel that God uses to manifest in and through.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WE are in the form of God, and WE are considered joint heirs to the thrown with Christ....and WE are the vessel that God uses to manifest in and through.
first thanks for the reply. second we're not in the Form, but the IMAGE of God. understand only JESUS is in the "FORM" of God, and this is the answer to the Godhead. he is the HOLY Spirit himself, in flesh.

let us prove this. the comforter is, John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever"

here another is the Greek word, G243 allos. what do this mean? he's the same person in flesh. let's confirm this. comforter here is
G3875 παράκλητος parakletos (pa-ra'-klee-tos) n.
1. (properly) one called near (to give help).
2. an intercessor (one who entreats of behalf of another).
3. a comforter.
[(not given)]
KJV: advocate, comforter

now this, 1 John 2:1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous".

here the word "advocate" is
G3875 παράκλητος parakletos (pa-ra'-klee-tos) n.
1. (properly) one called near (to give help).
2. an intercessor (one who entreats of behalf of another).
3. a comforter.
[(not given)]
KJV: advocate, comforter

THE EXACT SAME WORD IN JOHN 14, MEANING, IT'S THE SAME PERSON.

and notice, the verse siad, "WITH" the Father. scripture, Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he".

see the First and the last is the SAME PERSON, only "SHARED" in flesh. that all. not three person, but one Person "SHARED" in flesh hence the praying the Father.

I suggest you take your time and think on these things.
PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No contradiction; and the Persons of the Trinity are fully revealed in the New Testament.
that's not an answer. listen in Isaiah the LORD said he made all things, which is the FATHER speaking. but in John 1:3 it is the Son who made all things read it.

this contradict your belifs.

PICJAG.