JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
how many time must we tell you this? my God is me. and My Spirit is me while I'm shared/diversified in flesh.
So it is proper to say that Jesus is the "first and the last", but not "the first God and the last God", the only ONE God?

Another ERROR on your Part, no first God... are you kidding. there is only ONE GOD, and this ONE GOD is ONE PERSON. you failed to understand G243.
Did I truly error saying, "first God", I thought Jesus was "the First" ordinally. Where did I go wrong?

well LEARN the second one also. that's the proble your way instead of God's way.....
Did you not see my explanation of 'possession'? I think I answered it so well, that you did not want to comment on it. Too bad.

see how ignorant you are? Jesus is the Father..... my, my, my. the name of the Father is JESUS, the name of the Son is JESUS, why? because the Father, the Son are ONLY "TITLES" of the ONE person NAME... "JESUS". this is theif by ignorance, without accessory to the fact.
OK, I understand that, so why did Jesus:
1) refer to someone that is greater than he is? How could there be anyone greater than God? But Jesus thinks there is. How could that be? Jesus is refuting your equal share of his diversified self.
2) pray to himself? Why not just say, this is how you pray to me. Instead he says, this is how you pray to your Father which is in heaven.
3) forsake himself? And how did he forsake himself?
4) say he was ascending to his God and his Father, but all the time he was going to ascend unto himself, who was obviously on earth and in heaven at exactly the same time, because he is omnipresent or something. Why not just say I ascend into the heavens, that would have been a lot less confusing? Right? But he didn't. He was emphatic when he said, I ascend unto MY GOD AND YOUR GOD, UNTO MY FATHER AND YOUR FATHER. IOW HE WAS ASCENDING UNTO THE ONE THAT WAS GREATER THAN JESUS WAS, JESUS'S GOD AND FATHER.

You cannot get around this.

NO, no you don't see it clearly. I will not answer thos questions again.... because I have answered those same question over, and over...... so if YOU want the answers, go and re-read those Posts where they been answered...... :D YIKES!....... (smile)... I love this.
You are not answering these questions because you cannot with any clarity. Only with a bunch of Greek non-biblical words.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are not answering these questions because you cannot with any clarity. Only with a bunch of Greek non-biblical words.
first thanks for the reply, second, that bunch of Greek non-biblical words, AS U SAY, is killing you beliefs and doctrine..... :p and nope, I'm not answer any more question, beause, Isaiah 28:9 "Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts." listening to the way you respond, it is showing that you're still on milk, no put down, but observation..... you cannot digest the basic of "diversity", just listen to your own replies...... :oops: YIKES!.

look, go back and LEARN the basic, and when you get off the milk, then you can try to discuss D.O. .... ok, ... again no put down, but observation. your replies tell this truth of your milk that you're on.

so this is not for you... not right now, ok.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, second, that bunch of Greek non-biblical words, AS U SAY, is killing you beliefs and doctrine..... :p and nope, I'm not answer any more question, beause, Isaiah 28:9 "Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts." listening to the way you respond, it is showing that you're still on milk, no put down, but observation..... you cannot digest the basic of "diversity", just listen to your own replies...... :oops: YIKES!.

look, go back and LEARN the basic, and when you get off the milk, then you can try to discuss D.O. .... ok, ... again no put down, but observation. your replies tell this truth of your milk that you're on.

so this is not for you... not right now, ok.

PICJAG
Your right, it is not for me or any rational Christian. No put down, but I will say one more time. There are 3 in the Godhead. Not just Jesus, and his diversified self, Jesus in the flesh.

Like I said a while ago, we are going to have to agree to disagree. Looks like I am right.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
there is no three Gods, or three persons of the One God. supportive scripture, Nehemiah 9:6 "Thou, even thou, art LORD alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee."

here God is LORD.... alone, and it was the LORD, all caps who made all things. so A. he didn't go through anyone. B. he was "ALONE".
Isaiah 45:18 "For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else."

if there is none else, then there is no other PERSON of God, it's only ONE person of God.

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
there is no three Gods, or three persons of the One God. supportive scripture, Nehemiah 9:6 "Thou, even thou, art LORD alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee."

here God is LORD.... alone, and it was the LORD, all caps who made all things. so A. he didn't go through anyone. B. he was "ALONE".
Isaiah 45:18 "For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none e"

if there is none else, then there is no other PERSON of God, it's only ONE person of God.

PICJAG
Like I say, we need to do what the Lord Jesus tells us to do, and live as he would like us to live. Once we have proven ourselves worthy of his grace and have been justified and sanctified, it will be a 1 minute lesson to teach us what the Godhead is made up of. So you believe as you do and I will believe as I do, and do all we can to bring fruit into the kingdom of God, and be saved, and the rest will come to us as we live in the kingdom of God.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Mediator, God "HIMSELF" in Flesh
Hebrews 6:13 "For when God made promise to Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself," if there are three separate and distinct person, why then he could not sware by one of them? is it not stated, that the Father is not the son, but yet "EQUAL? and if he swared by "HIMSELF", what happen to the other two supposed persons?

Galatians 3:20 "Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one." Fine, God is ONE, but.... 1 Timothy 2:5 "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;" so Jesus Christ is God ... HIMSELF" as Hebrews 6:13 states? yes, the same one, "HIMSELF".

now, as Galatians 3:20 states, "Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one." and the ONE is he "HIMSELF, the man Christ, then that means he, HIMSELF is the Holy Ghost .... "HIMSELF".

Mediator: G3316 μεσίτης mesites (me-siy'-tees) n.
1. a go-between.
2. (simply) a spokesman.
3. (by implication) a reconciler (intercessor).
[from G3319]
KJV: mediator

"(intercessor?"), Romans 8:26 "Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered."
Romans 8:27 "And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God."

oh the scriptures are in place waiting for discovery, and clarification of who God is.... o_O YIKES!.

the LORD JESUS is our intercessor, the Mediator/Advocate.... THE "HOLY SPIRIT", God ..... "HIMSELF" in flesh.

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Mediator, God "HIMSELF" in Flesh
Hebrews 6:13 "For when God made promise to Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself," if there are three separate and distinct person, why then he could not sware by one of them? is it not stated, that the Father is not the son, but yet "EQUAL? and if he swared by "HIMSELF", what happen to the other two supposed persons?

Galatians 3:20 "Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one." Fine, God is ONE, but.... 1 Timothy 2:5 "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;" so Jesus Christ is God ... HIMSELF" as Hebrews 6:13 states? yes, the same one, "HIMSELF".

now, as Galatians 3:20 states, "Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one." and the ONE is he "HIMSELF, the man Christ, then that means he, HIMSELF is the Holy Ghost .... "HIMSELF".

Mediator: G3316 μεσίτης mesites (me-siy'-tees) n.
1. a go-between.
2. (simply) a spokesman.
3. (by implication) a reconciler (intercessor).
[from G3319]
KJV: mediator

"(intercessor?"), Romans 8:26 "Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered."
Romans 8:27 "And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God."

oh the scriptures are in place waiting for discovery, and clarification of who God is.... o_O YIKES!.

the LORD JESUS is our intercessor, the Mediator/Advocate.... THE "HOLY SPIRIT", God ..... "HIMSELF" in flesh.

PICJAG

Is English your first language? Do you understand the word "betweem" There is a mediator between God and man and that mediator is Christ. In the English language if you are the metiator between God and man you can be neither God or man, you are between them, mediating a solution. You can twist is and change between to X, but you cannot get around the word 'between'. If you are the mediator, you cannot be God, who is judging the man, nor can you be the man, who is being judged.

If turns out to be a proof that God and Jesus are 2 separate and distinct entities.

The Holy Spirit can also be an intercessor between God and man. This is nothiing new. But to then make the leap that: the LORD JESUS is our intercessor, the Mediator/Advocate.... THE "HOLY SPIRIT", God ..... "HIMSELF" in flesh, is a bridge too far. I can never make that leap.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is English your first language? Do you understand the word "betweem" There is a mediator between God and man and that mediator is Christ. In the English language if you are the metiator between God and man you can be neither God or man, you are between them, mediating a solution. You can twist is and change between to X, but you cannot get around the word 'between'. If you are the mediator, you cannot be God, who is judging the man, nor can you be the man, who is being judged.

If turns out to be a proof that God and Jesus are 2 separate and distinct entities.

The Holy Spirit can also be an intercessor between God and man. This is nothiing new. But to then make the leap that: the LORD JESUS is our intercessor, the Mediator/Advocate.... THE "HOLY SPIRIT", God ..... "HIMSELF" in flesh, is a bridge too far. I can never make that leap.
oh how simple, Galatians 3:20. can you really unerstand that?... if not 1 John 2:1

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
oh how simple, Galatians 3:20. can you really unerstand that?... if not 1 John 2:1

PICJAG
Both of these sciptures talk of an advocate. That is well, but the advocate takes the position 'between' the judge and the judged. IOW the judge and the advocate cannot be the same person or it does not work. You cannot get rid of the word 'between'. The advocate in not the judge nor the judged. The advocte is separate and distinct person between the judge and the judged. That makes sense.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Both of these sciptures talk of an advocate. That is well, but the advocate takes the position 'between' the judge and the judged. IOW the judge and the advocate cannot be the same person or it does not work. You cannot get rid of the word 'between'. The advocate in not the judge nor the judged. The advocte is separate and distinct person between the judge and the judged. That makes sense.
you still didn't get the meaning of Galatians 3:20, did you? guess not. Hebrews 6:13 "For when God made promise to Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself," boy, that Diversified Oneness just knock em dead.... :D Yikes!

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you still didn't get the meaning of Galatians 3:20, did you? guess not. Hebrews 6:13 "For when God made promise to Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself," boy, that Diversified Oneness just knock em dead.... :D Yikes!

PICJAG
Again, you can choose all the scriptures you wish to, to refute Jesus's words. Just remember, it is Jesus that says his Father is greater than he is.

Who was Abraham talking to? It had to be Jesus's God, because if He is the greatest, it could not be Jesus, per Jesus.

But look at it another way. It could have been Jesus talking to Abraham, but talking in first person for his Father. Abraham would not know if it were really Jesus's God or it was Jesus himself. Either way we know that God is greater than all, even Jesus per Jesus.

Jesus, being humble made the same point about his Father being greater than he is:
Matthew 19:17 King James Version (KJV)
17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

To make his point, Jesus does not allow even to call himself good, compared to his Father.

So Jesus says he is not good, but his Father is good. Jesus says his Father is greater than he is. Cannot get around it.

Last edited:

sho

Oct 14, 2020
Naples
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
@Gregory
Someone says to Jesus he is good, and Jesus answers him "Stop, I am not good but only God alone"
But Jesus also said "I am the truth, the life and the light"
How does it fit?

And Thomas calls Jesus God, and Jesus does not correct him but agrees. How can this be? First he says no one is good but God alone and then he lets himself be called God and does not rebuke the person?

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Gregory
Someone says to Jesus he is good, and Jesus answers him "Stop, I am not good but only God alone"
But Jesus also said "I am the truth, the life and the light"
How does it fit?
It fits because Jesus is 'the truth, the life, and the light'. But so is God the Father. Remember, Jesus is simply reflecting his God to help us know what his/our God is like.
Certainly Jesus is good, but he is not God the Father, he is God the Son, and there is a difference at this point in his humanity.

And Thomas calls Jesus God, and Jesus does not correct him but agrees. How can this be? First he says no one is good but God alone and then he lets himself be called God and does not rebuke the person?
Jesus is God, the Son, he is not God, the Father. But at this point after his sacrifice and after his resurrection, Jesus was equal to God the Father, so Jesus did not rebuke him, it was a minor thing at that point.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It fits because Jesus is 'the truth, the life, and the light'. But so is God the Father. Remember, Jesus is simply reflecting his God to help us know what his/our God is like.
Certainly Jesus is good, but he is not God the Father, he is God the Son, and there is a difference at this point in his humanity.

Jesus is God, the Son, he is not God, the Father. But at this point after his sacrifice and after his resurrection, Jesus was equal to God the Father, so Jesus did not rebuke him, it was a minor thing at that point.
Jesus never said that he was not "GOOD" did he?

Jesus is God, the Son, he is not God, the Father.
two seperate Gods is polytheism.

But at this point after his sacrifice and after his resurrection, Jesus was equal to God the Father, so Jesus did not rebuke him, it was a minor thing at that point.
ERROR, there is no where that say Jesus is "equal" ...... TO God the Father, but the bible do say, "EQUAL" ........ WITH ..... not TO..... get is right.

and we know "WITH" explain Diversified Oneness, the same one PERSON, shared......... :D YIKES!

understand, when you say "EQUAL TO" you have two Gods. for you're making a separation of Two individual God when you used "equal to". now you're indicating "another" that is NOT G243 Allos, but G2087 ἕτερος heteros as another God, hence the polytheism

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the Evidence, or the tool box, for the Share/plurality of God.

A. NT the term "With", and G243 Allos.

B. OT the term, "Beside", and H259 אֶחָד 'echad

these are the basic tools to began to understand the "Titles" Father, and Son.

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus never said that he was not "GOOD" did he?

two seperate Gods is polytheism.

ERROR, there is no where that say Jesus is "equal" ...... TO God the Father, but the bible do say, "EQUAL" ........ WITH ..... not TO..... get is right.

and we know "WITH" explain Diversified Oneness, the same one PERSON, shared......... :D YIKES!

understand, when you say "EQUAL TO" you have two Gods. for you're making a separation of Two individual God when you used "equal to". now you're indicating "another" that is NOT G243 Allos, but G2087 ἕτερος heteros as another God, hence the polytheism

PICJAG
You can call it polytheism all you want, but the facts are:
One was greater than the other one.
John saw 2 in Revelatios 4&5.
Stephen saw 2 in the heavens and died for saying so.
Peter, James, and John saw one, but heard the other one from the heavens say, this is my beloved Son.
Many people saw one, and heard the other one from heaven saying, this is my beloved Son at the baptism.
One said, come and sit on my right side and the other one did.
One said I will sit on the right side of the other one when I go to heaven.
One said I go to the other one to Mary.
One witnessed brimstone fall on the earth, from the other one in heaven.
One is the express image of the other one.
One prayed every day to the other one.
One abandoned the other one at the cross.
One is equal "with" the other one. (If you are "with someone else" there has to be 2.)

I can go on and on, but I think I have made my biblical point. There are 2 and they are 2 distinct and separate Persons.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can call it polytheism all you want, but the facts are:
One was greater than the other one.
you still didn't read the post did you? nope.

look the Lord Jesus the share was in a body, he could only heal one at a time within his reach, (area of authorty), so it's a quantity restriction while G2758 κενόω kenoo in NATURAL FLESH... now Gregory, did Jesus ever say that after he was Glorified, and resurrected? :D YIKES!

see, you still don't understand,Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:"

now you said one was Greater than the other right, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"
now, by being "EQUAL, how can one be GREATER that the other if EQUAL? care to explain? well........ :eek: YIKES........ please answer that

PICJAG

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Beginning with Genesis, we see a plurality of persons in the Godhead. Using the Hebrew, the following passages shows this.

And God (plural) said, Let us (plural) make man in our (plural) image (singular), after our (plural) likeness: and let them (plural) have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man (singular) in his own image (singular), in the image (singular) of God (plural) created he him; male and female created he them.” (Genesis 1:26–27) (KJV 1900)

Winner!
Let's educated. in Genesis 1:1 there is two letter, not a word, that was not translated, or the translators didn't know how to translate it, is the Aleph and the Tav
אֵ ת reading let to right. meaning the First and the last, or the begining or the end, or in Greek the Alpha and the Omega. my source http://www.scripture4all.org/OnlineInterlinear/OTpdf/gen1.pdf

here is the first mention of the plurality of God. the First is the Spirit, the Last is the Spirit manifested in flesh, hence the us and the our in Genesis 1:26. the flesh was to come. why to redeem man. but it is the Spirit that CREATED, and MADE everything. and the MANIFESTATION of the Spirit in Flesh is John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made".

the LORD/Spirit/
Father is the Aleph/First/Alpha, the אֵ, in Genesis 1:1

the Lord/spirit/
Son is the Tav/Last/Omega, the ת, in Genesis 1:1 that is to Come, John 1:1

so dave your scriptures is in ERROR, and here's why? Genesis 5:1 "This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;
Genesis 5:2 "Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

he is a single desigination, which was to come, supportive scripture, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come".
Figure here is the IMAGE of God in Flesh which Adam and Eve are ... ANOTHER. for the TERM "Adam" can be translated as "another.
H120 אָדָם 'adam (aw-dawm') n-m.
ruddy i.e. a human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.).
[from H119]
KJV: X another, + hypocrite, + common sort, X low, man (mean, of low degree), person.
Root(s): H119

there is the Numerical difference we spoke of, just as the Greek word for another means,
G243 Allos, "Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort"

a numerical difference is a plurality, meaning more than ONE, but the same sort, or same NATURE. BINGO, "diversified Oneness"

PICJAG

You err for you misunderstand the SCriptures and who God is!

All the personal pronouns in Gen.5 were supplied by the English translators and do not appear in any manuscript! so your argument beginsd as moot.

Elohim is the plural of Elowah
Adonai is the plural of Adon.

All three persons in the triune God head are mentioned as Separate indivisuals yet one God.

Jesus was Emmanuel- God in human flesh. He said He was going back to His Father. If there is only one person called God then Jesus was being intentionally deceptive to the Apostles.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Winner!

You err for you misunderstand the SCriptures and who God is!

All the personal pronouns in Gen.5 were supplied by the English translators and do not appear in any manuscript! so your argument beginsd as moot.

Elohim is the plural of Elowah
Adonai is the plural of Adon.

All three persons in the triune God head are mentioned as Separate indivisuals yet one God.

Jesus was Emmanuel- God in human flesh. He said He was going back to His Father. If there is only one person called God then Jesus was being intentionally deceptive to the Apostles.
if what you say is true, reconcicle John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 "as to who MADE ALL THINGS". is this the same one Person? yes or no

PICJAG

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if what you say is true, reconcicle John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 "as to who MADE ALL THINGS". is this the same one Person? yes or no

PICJAG

I don't have to but how do you reconcile this:

John 1:1-2
King James Version

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

The Word is God and the Word is with God!