John 14:21-23 (Manifestation of Jesus)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Thorwald

Apr 7, 2011
Thunder Bay
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
These scriptures tell us, that if we satisfy this scripture, Jesus will manifest Himself to us. Why do we not hear of this taking place with our Christian ministry? Should not ALL Christian ministers experience this?

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Answer you tomorrow, there are many who have seeing God, and Jesus but its the hostitly would you believe by christians tha cause them to not write. More tomorrow

Thorwald

Apr 7, 2011
Thunder Bay
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
mjrhealth said:
Answer you tomorrow, there are many who have seeing God, and Jesus but its the hostitly would you believe by christians tha cause them to not write. More tomorrow
O.k.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thorwald never got an answer, so here's the answer. Jesus did MANIFEST and is still manifestating him himself even today, because he is the Holy Spirit who gives gifts. lets examine all of the revelant scriptures.

John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;"

John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you."

John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you."

John 14:19 "Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also."

John 14:20 "At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you."

John 14:21 "He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him." BINGO, there he is. (Revelation 5:6)

John 14:22 "Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?"

John 14:23 "Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him."

John 14:24 "He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me."

in the above scriptures, the Lord Jesus clearly tells us who he is.... "THE HOLY SPIRIT". and why many don't have the Spirit? just read verse 23 & 24.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

Reactions: amadeus

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus manifested himself to me. Not visual but he spoke to me. That’s why I am a Christian. I do wonder how many pastors have actually met Jesus.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
These scriptures tell us, that if we satisfy this scripture, Jesus will manifest Himself to us. Why do we not hear of this taking place with our Christian ministry? Should not ALL Christian ministers experience this?
Well, Jesus also said that if one had the faith of a mustard seed, they would have the ability to move a mountain into the sea.
Paul & Peter raised the dead, and we are all aware (except for Cessationists), of all the other miraculous gifts of the Spirit.
Are you questioning why the Church is not more faithful in order to receive the blessings stipulated by Christ, or are you implying that the Church is ignorant of the promises?

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And all of us who are seeing Him and keeping our eyes on Him are walking on water! If we are not sinking, is He not manifesting Himself to us?

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thorwald never got an answer, so here's the answer. Jesus did MANIFEST and is still manifestating him himself even today, because he is the Holy Spirit who gives gifts. lets examine all of the revelant scriptures.

John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;"

John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you."

John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you."

John 14:19 "Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also."

John 14:20 "At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you."

John 14:21 "He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him." BINGO, there he is. (Revelation 5:6)

John 14:22 "Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?"

John 14:23 "Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him."

John 14:24 "He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me."

in the above scriptures, the Lord Jesus clearly tells us who he is.... "THE HOLY SPIRIT". and why many don't have the Spirit? just read verse 23 & 24.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"
wow you brought a 4 year old post back from the dead................................

impressive

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
wow you brought a 4 year old post back from the dead................................

impressive
...wow, you're right, I didn't even notice - I couldn't understand why the former member didn't reply back lol!
I need to pay attention more.....

Reactions: ChristisGod