"Joint Declaration on the Doctrine of Faith" - Has 500 Years Taught Us Nothing?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You go ahead an look up any and every blasphemous papal quote that we here who expose the papacy as the Antichrist of prophecy, and you'll see that your own pathetic organization condemns itself as such by it's own words. Papists can NEVER claim victory over Protestantism because the papacy is of the devil and Protestantism is of the truth.
Are you STILL whining about things you can't prove??
I've given you almost TWO MONTHS to prove your moronic accusations - and you failed every time. Besides - I'm not a "Papist" - I'm a Catholic, Einstein.

Get a life, already . . .

Last edited:

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you STILL whining about things you can't prove??
I've given you almost TWO MONTHS to prove your moronic accusations - and you failed every time. Besides - I'm not a "Papist" - I'm a Catholic, Einstein.

Get a life, already . . .
No one is listening to you, Dead Bread. Everyone including children knows how to use a computer - even those poor little victims of your papal pedophile and child sex predator crime syndicate in Rome - and all anyone has to do is Google the blasphemous claims the papacy makes to see that consummate evil reigns over the papacy.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one is listening to you, Dead Bread. Everyone including children knows how to use a computer - even those poor little victims of your papal pedophile and child sex predator crime syndicate in Rome - and all anyone has to do is Google the blasphemous claims the papacy makes to see that consummate evil reigns over the papacy.
Then I eagerly await a post from ANYBODY who is willing to do YOUR homework, my lazy, dishonest friend.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then I eagerly await a post from ANYBODY who is willing to do YOUR homework, my lazy, dishonest friend.
Dead Bread, maybe you haven't figured it out, so I'll spell it out for you: no one is interested in dealing with your constant denial of the facts, be they historic, contemporary, Scriptural, or papal record. You are the proverbial pigeon who knocks over the chess pieces, spews foul smelling filth from both ends of the digestive tract all over everything, and then struts around claiming checkmate.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dead Bread, maybe you haven't figured it out, so I'll spell it out for you: no one is interested in dealing with your constant denial of the facts, be they historic, contemporary, Scriptural, or papal record. You are the proverbial pigeon who knocks over the chess pieces, spews foul smelling filth from both ends of the digestive tract all over everything, and then struts around claiming checkmate.
I never simply "deny" without brining actual evidence to the table.
If evidence ti the contrary offends you - then I can't help you, sparky . . .

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never simply "deny" without brining actual evidence to the table.
If evidence ti the contrary offends you - then I can't help you, sparky . . .
You'd deny water is wet, fire is hot, and Jihadists prefer goats as much as priests prefer little boys if if meant sparing the papacy its well deserved condemnation.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope - I always provide proof for my claims - like the following proof about there being FAR MORE sexual perversion going on on your Protestant sects . . .
You have nothing but false facts to support your claims, Jesuit Dead Bread. Anyone who isn't living in a remote jungle village can see from news reports that the problem of faith leader child sex abuse is far more widespread among your demonically sexually deviant Roman catholic church faith leaders...these disgusting reprobates seem to never cease from the daily news interim.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesuit Dead Bread, how much are the Jesuits paying you to spread misinformation and deny official church writings?

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have nothing but false facts to support your claims, Jesuit Dead Bread. Anyone who isn't living in a remote jungle village can see from news reports that the problem of faith leader child sex abuse is far more widespread among your demonically sexually deviant Roman catholic church faith leaders...these disgusting reprobates seem to never cease from the daily news interim.
Ummmm, not according to PROTESTANTS themselves . . .

Evangelicals ‘WORSE’ than Catholics on sexual abuse-TheChristianCentury.org

Protestant may be LARGER than that of the Catholic Church says Billy Graham's Grandson

Protestants ‘WORSE’ Than Catholics On Abuse

There's an epidemic of DENIAL about sexual abuse in the evangelical church

Protestants can no longer dismiss abuse as a 'Catholic problem ...

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And that's why they are ranting on about the 2ed coming so much and idolising the stupid Jews as Gods people, when the fact is they clearly are not today when in fact true Christians are Gods people.
Such fools claim that Christianity is not Israel, no wonder they look away from Jesus Christ to the stupid Jews for their salvation, they have not got past the Blood atonement, so no wonder they are so lost and looking to the Jews. when in fact all they need is Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ has come and that's all we need, Jesus did and said everything he need do and he gave the Gift, one has only to pick it up and that's how the Kingdom of God comes, abiding in his Spirit alone, it always has and always will be this regardless of 2ed Coming what would one think it would be, something totally different ? if one thinks it would be different you are not a Christian and must have another Jesus.
Twice here you have called jewis h people "the stupid jews." You even got a " like " for it. I find this very offensive and will report your post so that perhaps a mod will tone you down. And if they decide your behavior is acceptable, still know that I find it to be utterly despicable.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Twice here you have called jewis h people "the stupid jews." You even got a " like " for it. I find this very offensive and will report your post so that perhaps a mod will tone you down. And if they decide your behavior is acceptable, still know that I find it to be utterly despicable.
Are you as offended that Jews refer to my Savior as "The Great Imposter" and "Son of a whore" as you are that someone has called Jews "stupid"? Just curious.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The thing is here with this subject is that the fact of the matter is that one has to have a handle on what Jews are being mentioned ? true Jews who are devout to the OT and the Law, ok I can respect that as being truly Jewish and as long as they truly do follow in Holy Moses, that means that they have some standing as representing a true Jewish perspective.

But all other imposters that claim to be Jews, they are of the works of Satan and any Christian that does not comprehend this is a fool.

Stupid is, as Stupid does, said Forest Gump.

I find all people who reject Jesus Christ as in contempt and sadly, that they are on the path that leads not only to all the misery on earth but that they are going to Hell. because Jesus finds them despicable.
I find such as the likes of such are who hung Jesus up on the Cross, not to mention that such peoples works only condemn them in everything that they do and say.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We joined Christ in his death and we can only resurrect because he is the first resurrected from the dead.

Catholicism dwells on his death. They still put Christ on the cross.

What is more important, the death of Christ or His resurrection?
That's because YOU don't know Him.

We Christians preach Christ CRUCIFIED, which is a stumbling block and a folly to YOU and others who don't know Him:
1 Cor. 1:21-24
For since, in the wisdom of God, the world did not know God through wisdom, it pleased God through the folly of what we preach to save those who believe. For Jews demand signs and Greeks seek wisdom, but we preach Christ crucified, a stumbling block to Jews and folly to Gentiles, but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly. The Mass ensures that Christ STAYS up there on the Cross, as an esoteric sign of His DEFEAT by the prince of this world. They refuse to accept that He is risen, serves as our ONLY, SINGULAR "ONE Mediator between God and man, the man Christ Jesus" (1 Timothy 2:5), and is soon to return in power, glory, and majesty amid a tumultuous, cataclysmic eruption of the elements of the Earth to take His saints with Him back to the kingdom.
And ignorant people like YOU forget that Christ's sacrifice is ETERNAL (Heb. 7:25. Rev. 13:8).
MY Savior - the Christ if Scripture FOREVER lives to make intercession.

What a pathetic little "savior" you've invented for yourself . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luther was obsessed with exposing the lies of Catholicism and anyone today who enjoys the privilege of firmly taking hold of the Word of God with two hands and feasting on the truth contained within its pages ultimately has that intrepid former catholic monk and his desire to find the truth to thank.
Luther was so obsessed with his own sinful scrupulosity that he had to invent Sola Fide and Sola Scriptura to hep him perform his Scriptural acrobatics.
In your ignorance - YOU'VE simply fallen into the same trap . . .

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And ignorant people like YOU forget that Christ's sacrifice is ETERNAL (Heb. 7:25. Rev. 13:8).
MY Savior - the Christ if Scripture FOREVER lives to make intercession.

What a pathetic little "savior" you've invented for yourself . . .
Silly little Jesuit Dead Bread papist...you all just keep drinking the boozed up mass KoolAid and eating the dead bread of the Eucharists...if you had any sense at all, you'd know that Jesus was "He Who is living, and was dead, and behold (is) alive forevermore."

So why to you silly papists keep sacrificing Him over and over and over when He is "alive forevermore"? Come out of papal Babylon, Jesuit Dead Bread, that "ye be not partakers of her sins and recieve not of her plagues."

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Silly little Jesuit Dead Bread papist...you all just keep drinking the boozed up mass KoolAid and eating the dead bread of the Eucharists...if you had any sense at all, you'd know that Jesus was "He Who is living, and was dead, and behold (is) alive forevermore."

So why to you silly papists keep sacrificing Him over and over and over when He is "alive forevermore"? Come out of papal Babylon, Jesuit Dead Bread, that "ye be not partakers of her sins and recieve not of her plagues."
WHO keeps sacrificing Him "over and over"?
Are you really that ignorant - or just too dense to pick up a Catechism and read it??

Sometimes, I wonder about you, Einstein . . .