Judaizers! They Live!!!! They walk among us!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

B

brakelite

Before you call people liars you might consider reading the Bible every once in a while.
Galatians 2:11-21
“But when Cephas came to Antioch, I opposed him to his face, because he stood condemned. For prior to the coming of certain men from James, he used to eat with the Gentiles; but when they came, he began to withdraw and hold himself aloof, fearingthe party of the circumcision. The rest of the Jews joined him in hypocrisy, with the result that even Barnabas was carried away by their hypocrisy. But when I saw that they were not straightforward about the truth of the gospel, I said to Cephas in the presence of all, If you, being a Jew, live like the Gentiles and not like the Jews, how is it that you compel the Gentiles to live like Jews? We are Jews by nature and not sinners from among the Gentiles; nevertheless knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the Law but through faith in Christ Jesus, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, so that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the Law; since by the works of the Law no flesh will be justified. But if, while seeking to be justified in Christ, we ourselves have also been found sinners, is Christ then a minister of sin? May it never be! For if I rebuild what I have once destroyed, I prove myself to be a transgressor. For through the Law I died to the Law, so that I might live to God. I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the Law, then Christ died needlessly.”
Ummm... Who's talking about the laws of Moses? I'm talking about the laws of God. The moral law that more or less forms the basis of foundation of every culture and government on the planet. And the law which forms the foundation to God's throne and upon which His kingdom stands. Moses had nothing to do with it but merely the bloke who carried it down the mountain.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul did not challenge Peter at all. that's a lie ! and work of Satan. it's made up gibberish, twisting the story.
If Paul was challenging Peter, Peter would of had Challenged him on the subject.
All that Paul was doing was setting the example forward and Peter did not challenge such at all.

Any true Jew follows all of the OT and any worthy Christian knows that the OT is a Blueprint for the NT.
Sadly some try and split the two and make out some pathetic race thing of the Goyim and the Jews being two clean different people, but the fact remains that the two are as one "under true Christianity" and it's only they who are not true Christians that make up this lie about two, the Jews still insist such as do all Atheist peddle this point and this is because they are ignorant of the fact. because they are rejecting Christ.
All under True Christianity are as one and anyone who claims otherwise is of Satan.

Any Jew who goes outside of the OT Books that we have in our Bible is not a Jew at all, but is of Satan for sure if they add to the OT and that condemns the Talmud totally and there so called Zionist lackey dogs, there is no hope for them so called Jews because they are not supporting Holy Moses at all in fact or the OT but have made up their own Idols just like that bastard Golden Calf that such Satanist created and tried to kill Holy Moses.

Jews are not for today, they who were worthy became Christians 2000 years ago.
No one is worthy of God unless you are born again.
God does not bring the unrepentant back into his arms, ever, that is Satans doing !
But nowadays Satanic clowns are claiming that he some how will, because of the bastard State that was created by Satanist in fact. if that were the case, God would have to say sorry to Sodom and Gomorrah and for Jesus Christ as well, as why would God do such a thing ? by bring back unrepentant idiots.:rolleyes:

Before you call people liars you might consider reading the Bible every once in a while.
Galatians 2:11-21
“But when Cephas came to Antioch, I opposed him to his face, because he stood condemned. For prior to the coming of certain men from James, he used to eat with the Gentiles; but when they came, he began to withdraw and hold himself aloof, fearingthe party of the circumcision. The rest of the Jews joined him in hypocrisy, with the result that even Barnabas was carried away by their hypocrisy. But when I saw that they were not straightforward about the truth of the gospel, I said to Cephas in the presence of all, If you, being a Jew, live like the Gentiles and not like the Jews, how is it that you compel the Gentiles to live like Jews? We are Jews by nature and not sinners from among the Gentiles; nevertheless knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the Law but through faith in Christ Jesus, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, so that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the Law; since by the works of the Law no flesh will be justified. But if, while seeking to be justified in Christ, we ourselves have also been found sinners, is Christ then a minister of sin? May it never be! For if I rebuild what I have once destroyed, I prove myself to be a transgressor. For through the Law I died to the Law, so that I might live to God. I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the Law, then Christ died needlessly.”

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ummm... Who's talking about the laws of Moses? I'm talking about the laws of God. The moral law that more or less forms the basis of foundation of every culture and government on the planet. And the law which forms the foundation to God's throne and upon which His kingdom stands. Moses had nothing to do with it but merely the bloke who carried it down the mountain.

Well back to you. Sorry not sure how that happened. So if you are not talking about Old Testament Laws...you are saying????

B

brakelite

Well back to you. Sorry not sure how that happened. So if you are not talking about Old Testament Laws...you are saying????
Do you understand how and why the law of Moses came about? Let's put this whole law issue in context.
KJV Galatians 3
17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.
18 For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.
19 Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.

Now, the law (of Moses) was added because of transgressions (against the law of God). The law was added, till the seed should come ... So indeed the law of Moses, which was added because of sin against the laws of God, was only a temporary measure until such time as Messiah could implement the new cinematic by which the laws of God could be kept and honoured without recourse to sacrifice and oblation, feasts, and laws given as a means of disciplining the nation into a mindset of obedience...a temporary fix. The new covenant did not remove the laws of God... It set aside the laws of Moses which were temporary.
Judaisers as you describe them, were not attempting to coerce the church into not stealing or committing adultery, refraining from idol worship or blasphemy... There is not even any incident where the apostles or the early church were told to observe the Sabbath... They were already doing all those things. What they weren't doing, and what upset the Jews, was they weren't circumcising their children. Circumcision was the issue. And that was the problem the Galatians had, that by circumcising the newly converted gentiles they were assisting in some way their membership into God's kingdom. Salvation by works... Circumcision. Nothing to do with any of the ten commandments. They stand.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you understand how and why the law of Moses came about? Let's put this whole law issue in context.
KJV Galatians 3
17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.
18 For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.
19 Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.

Now, the law (of Moses) was added because of transgressions (against the law of God). The law was added, till the seed should come ... So indeed the law of Moses, which was added because of sin against the laws of God, was only a temporary measure until such time as Messiah could implement the new cinematic by which the laws of God could be kept and honoured without recourse to sacrifice and oblation, feasts, and laws given as a means of disciplining the nation into a mindset of obedience...a temporary fix. The new covenant did not remove the laws of God... It set aside the laws of Moses which were temporary.
Judaisers as you describe them, were not attempting to coerce the church into not stealing or committing adultery, refraining from idol worship or blasphemy... There is not even any incident where the apostles or the early church were told to observe the Sabbath... They were already doing all those things. What they weren't doing, and what upset the Jews, was they weren't circumcising their children. Circumcision was the issue. And that was the problem the Galatians had, that by circumcising the newly converted gentiles they were assisting in some way their membership into God's kingdom. Salvation by works... Circumcision. Nothing to do with any of the ten commandments. They stand.

Any Law that is worth repeating is better taught in the New Covenant, by Christ. Judaisers were wanting more than the circumcision. Circumcision meant you became a Jew and were required to follow the whole Law, as Paul said. They were more or less looking at Christianity as a sub-religion under Judiasm. They thought you had to be a Jew first to be a Christian. I can copy the first post here if you need to read it again. No Laws in the New Covenant. We can get into who was observing the sabbath but that only lasted with the Jewish-Christians.

Last edited:
Reactions: Giuliano

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly. But we have an *expert* on the Old Covenant here who does not even understand this simple truth.

Thank you for the expert! But the Laws are not temporary. And they were not set aside. The Laws are alive and well for anyone that is of the Old Covenant with God. The Laws will not change, not even a letter. The Laws cannot be sub-divided to follow a few. If you do anything with these Laws to change the body of Laws you are in violation of them all. And if you want to be a Jew that will be the first thing they will tell you. But none of that should be a concern for a Christian because Christians are not under any part of the Law.

Reactions: justbyfaith

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Do you observe the Sabbath?
Yes. The Lord's Day (the first day of the week) is the Christian sabbath. John said "I was in the Spirit on the Lord's Day" (Rev 1:10).

'The position now dominant in Western Christianity is that observance of the Lord's Day (Sunday) honours, supplanted or superseded the Sabbath commandment in that the former "celebrated the Christian community's deliverance from captivity to sin, Satan, and worldly passions, made possible by the resurrection on the first day of the week."...'

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thank you for the expert! But the Laws are not temporary. And they were not set aside. The Laws are alive and well for anyone that is of the Old Covenant with God. The Laws will not change, not even a letter. The Laws cannot be sub-divided to follow a few. If you do anything with these Laws to change the body of Laws you are in violation of them all. And if you want to be a Jew that will be the first thing they will tell you. But none of that should be a concern for a Christian because Christians are not under any part of the Law.
You are showing your non-expertise with these remarks.

FALLACY #1. The Laws are alive and well for anyone that is of the Old Covenant with God -- since the Old Covenant is now null and void it does not apply to anyone. Judaism is a rejection of Christ and the New Covenant, an act of rebellion.

FALLACY #2. But the Laws are not temporary -- the epistle to the Hebrews will inform you that a whole host of Mosaic laws were temporary until "the time of Reformation".

FALLACY #3. The Laws cannot be sub-divided to follow a few -- The Bible clearly shows us that the laws can and were subdivided and all the laws pertaining to the tabernacle and temple were set aside on the day Christ died. That is why the veil in the temple was supernaturally torn in two from top to bottom.

FALLACY #4. If you do anything with these Laws to change the body of Laws you are in violation of them all -- in Acts 15 the Holy Spirit guided the apostles and elders gathered in Jerusalem to select and apply just four of the Mosaic laws to Gentiles. That was under the authority of God Himself.

NOTE:
The Ten Commandments are spiritual and eternal. They are a part of both the Old and New Covenants.

So you have a great deal to learn rather than trying to be a shaky expert in the Law of Moses. You should also be clear that anyone seeking to mislead others about spiritual matters is asking for trouble. This applies to you.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So what law was given to Abraham?????
We are not told. But a body of laws was indeed given to Abraham.

And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws. (Gen 26:4,5)

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think some Christians might learn some things about themselves from observing the Sabbath. It can also teach something about the purpose of the Sabbath. Yes, I used to keep it, and it taught me some things. One Saturday, I was trying to relax in a chair by the window. I couldn't enjoy the view because the window was dirty. I kept getting an impulse to clean the window so I could sit relaxing and enjoying the view.

Crazy, eh? Then something dawned on me. I had had lots of opportunities to clean that window; but I hadn't cleaned it in over a year, maybe two. So why was I agitated about it that Saturday? Many people can never really come to rest, never really enjoy life -- they haven't learned to do what it takes to come to rest. They postpone doing things they know they should do, sometimes making themselves agitated the way I had.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. The Lord's Day (the first day of the week) is the Christian sabbath. John said "I was in the Spirit on the Lord's Day" (Rev 1:10).

'The position now dominant in Western Christianity is that observance of the Lord's Day (Sunday) honours, supplanted or superseded the Sabbath commandment in that the former "celebrated the Christian community's deliverance from captivity to sin, Satan, and worldly passions, made possible by the resurrection on the first day of the week."...'
That is what is called "the day of the LORD" in the Old Testament. Christians need not have any day, or they can observe one if they want.

Reactions: Grailhunter

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would say the Eternal Unchanging Law of Love. Abraham kept the Law -- in Spirit, of course, not by the letter as given by the written laws of Moses. He could hear the Voice of God and he could understand, so he did not need the written laws.
It’s the very law we establish, The law of faith in Jesus Christ.

Reactions: Giuliano

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First off, I do not know about you, but Christ's teachings are written on my heart. No Laws.
You can say the Law was Holy. You can say it is what brought us to this point. You can say that Christ was the fulfillment of the Law. But if you say the word obedience, I have to assume obedience to Christ. If in anyway, shape, form or fashion you mean the Law, then you should start numbering the Laws you obey. I get this so many times, "I love the Law! I don't obey any of them, still.... You have to be careful, following Christ with only your lips will get you in trouble.

In both Hebrews 8:8-10 and Hebrews 10:16, it is written that the law of the Lord is written on the hearts and minds of all those who are under the new covenant.

Heb 8:8, For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
Heb 8:9, Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
Heb 8:10, For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

Heb 10:16, This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

Judaisers as you describe them, were not attempting to coerce the church into not stealing or committing adultery, refraining from idol worship or blasphemy... There is not even any incident where the apostles or the early church were told to observe the Sabbath... They were already doing all those things. What they weren't doing, and what upset the Jews, was they weren't circumcising their children. Circumcision was the issue.

Keeping the law was also the issue.

Act 15:5, But there rose up certain of the sect of the Pharisees which believed, saying, That it was needful to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses.

No Laws in the New Covenant.

There are...they are written on the heart and mind...Hebrews 8:8-10, Hebrews 10:16.

FALLACY #1. The Laws are alive and well for anyone that is of the Old Covenant with God -- since the Old Covenant is now null and void it does not apply to anyone.

The laws are not only alive and well for those who are of the Old Covenant...they are alive and well for anyone who is outside of the body of Christ...

Gal 3:23, But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.

The law is a schoolmaster to lead men to Christ...if they are not under it, how will it teach them?

FALLACY #2. But the Laws are not temporary -- the epistle to the Hebrews will inform you that a whole host of Mosaic laws were temporary until "the time of Reformation".

Actually, Jesus said that not one jot or tittle shall pass away until after heaven and earth have passed away. Matthew 5:17-20.

Mat 5:17, Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
Mat 5:18, For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Mat 5:19, Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 5:20, For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

FALLACY #3. The Laws cannot be sub-divided to follow a few -- The Bible clearly shows us that the laws can and were subdivided and all the laws pertaining to the tabernacle and temple were set aside on the day Christ died. That is why the veil in the temple was supernaturally torn in two from top to bottom.

In Romans 13:8-10, we find that love fulfills every commandment in the law...and this would make the law one cohesive set.

Rom 13:8, Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
Rom 13:9, For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
Rom 13:10, Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

FALLACY #4. If you do anything with these Laws to change the body of Laws you are in violation of them all -- in Acts 15 the Holy Spirit guided the apostles and elders gathered in Jerusalem to select and apply just four of the Mosaic laws to Gentiles. That was under the authority of God Himself.

I think he was thinking of what it says in James 2:10-12.

Jas 2:10, For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
Jas 2:11, For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.
Jas 2:12, So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.

It is no fallacy. Not one of the four you have identified as fallacy is.

Last edited: