Judaizers! They Live!!!! They walk among us!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This sounds really carnal....to be spiritually minded and having the mind of Christ there is no condemnation to those who walk after the spirit for they will not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
You do not understand anything I linked here. quote any portion and interact with it scripturally.

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I invite you to talk more about that. Where does all power come from? We are only going to know so much about that because of our limitations of comprehending the exactness of God and Heaven.

All power and Authority was given to Our Savior after He was Glorified, and as far as God and Heaven are, I am not able to comprehend the simplest of Gods Thought's!!
For no man knows the Father, But the Son, and whom He, the Son reveals Him too.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do not understand anything I linked here. quote any portion and interact with it scripturally.
Well you used Moral Law....and Moral character, moral government....well you didnt the person who wrote this did.
moral definition is concerning the distinction between right and wrong or good and bad behavior.
Morality can be achieved through carnal knowledge and does not apply spiritual knowledge which seeks to discover a relationship with God.
To have the heart and mind of Christ....to walk as He walked, to love as He loved.

Reactions: Grailhunter

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is fun! All authority has been given to Christ....in His Covenant there are no Mosaic Laws. Again if you really want to be Jew go for it.

I do not think He wants to be a Jew, We all are to be Grafted into the Root and Fatness of Israel, and share in the Commonwealth of Israel.
In the end there will be no Gate that enters into the Holy City, that is named after any other then the Twelve Tribes of Israel!
Paul said there is neither Jew or Greek, well said, only Israel! All Jews are Hebrew's but all Hebrews are not Jews!

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All power and Authority was given to Our Savior after He was Glorified, and as far as God and Heaven are, I am not able to comprehend the simplest of Gods Thought's!!
For no man knows the Father, But the Son, and whom He, the Son reveals Him too.

Well expand upon that. I do know that Christ said all authority had been given to Him. And I know that at the Last Supper Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into His hands, and that He had come forth from God, and was going back to God. So expand on that....thanks

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well expand upon that. I do know that Christ said all authority had been given to Him. And I know that at the Last Supper Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into His hands, and that He had come forth from God, and was going back to God. So expand on that....thanks

Until He God makes His [Jesus] enemies His footstool!

Reactions: Anthony D'Arienzo

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not think He wants to be a Jew, We all are to be Grafted into the Root and Fatness of Israel, and share in the Commonwealth of Israel.
In the end there will be no Gate that enters into the Holy City, that is named after any other then the Twelve Tribes of Israel!
Paul said there is neither Jew or Greek, well said, only Israel! All Jews are Hebrew's but all Hebrews are not Jews!
But Paul did say that God will provoke the Jews to jealousy by the salvation of the gentiles and their relationship to Him....Romans 11:11

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No I think that name it is taken. You might consider Judaism, but they would probably kick you out, because you really don't want to follow the 613 Mosaic Laws. You just talk about them because it make you feel holy.
This hurts my heart...I am enjoying this thread but my peace and joy tries to leave me when we talk down to each other. :oops::oops:
Can we walk together in love while discussing His Word?

Reactions: Truth

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This hurts my heart...I am enjoying this thread but my peace and joy tries to leave me when we talk down to each other. :oops::oops:
Can we walk together in love while discussing His Word?

The tender heart is the best of Christianity. I tip my hat. But if you read what I said closely, all I am telling him is that he does not want to follow the Mosaic Law. He is not going to follow the 613 Laws of Moses so the Jews would not like him either. Such is the way of Judaizers, they like to talk it up, but there is no one that want follow the 613 Mosaic Laws, or even worse, have the Laws stand between them and salvation.

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The tender heart is the best of Christianity. I tip my hat. But if you read what I said closely, all I am telling him is that he does not want to follow the Mosaic Law. He is not going to follow the 613 Laws of Moses so the Jews would not like him either. Such is the way of Judaizers, they like to talk it up, but there is no one that want follow the 613 Mosaic Laws, or even worse, have the Laws stand between them and salvation.
My links do not deal with your 613 laws. You use that to divert away from the biblical issues.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't understand judaism much but I love learning! I appreciate your teaching on this very much!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My links do not deal with your 613 laws. You use that to divert away from the biblical issues.

I addressed the biblical issues at the beginning of the thread. Just giving you enough rope to hang yourself. You have proven the point of the thread. Judaizers! They live!!! Now of the 613 Laws of Moses, which ones do you want to observe. All of them? Some of them? It is all or nothing! Show me in the scriptures where the Mosaic Laws can be sub-divided and only some of them followed? You are the same as all Judaizers, you are all talk and no do. As they say you can talk the talk, lets see ya walk the walk.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Grailhunter, I am not sure of the objective of your post, or whether you find Judaism somehow legalistic of repressive, but I enjoyed your intro, with Deuteronomy 20, in which God approves of pedophilia and capturing little girls and taking them home as sex slaves. God often ordered Israel to attack another nation, wiping out thousands of men, women and little children. God also didn't have a problem with the soldiers keeping for their gratification, all the little girls they captured, as sex slaves, a reward for their military service.

"Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the little girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves." Numbers 31

These little girls were Midianites, and would never be allowed into a Hebrew family, because they were not the Seed of Abraham. The Hebrew men that took them home as toys were ordered to keep them away from their sons, lest the Hebrew race were contaminated. So for recreation, as was common in that culture, they had little girls called concubines to gratify their desires; and for the guys who preferred to play with little boys, they had the male counterpart, concubinus, which were male sex slaves.

So what you are attempting to communicate is that Christianity is repressive and legalistic compared to Judaism?

Sickly wrong on all points and do not talk to me.

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I addressed the biblical issues at the beginning of the thread. Just giving you enough rope to hang yourself. You have proven the point of the thread. Judaizers! They live!!! Now of the 613 Laws of Moses, which ones do you want to observe. All of them? Some of them? It is all or nothing! Show me in the scriptures where the Mosaic Laws can be sub-divided and only some of them followed? You are the same as all Judaizers, you are all talk and no do. As they say you can talk the talk, lets see ya walk the walk.
I responded with two posts that you cannot begin to deal with...more hot air from you, no substance.

Reactions: Stan B

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Grailhunter, I am not sure of the objective of your post, or whether you find Judaism somehow legalistic of repressive, but I enjoyed your intro, with Deuteronomy 20, in which God approves of pedophilia and capturing little girls and taking them home as sex slaves. God often ordered Israel to attack another nation, wiping out thousands of men, women and little children. God also didn't have a problem with the soldiers keeping for their gratification, all the little girls they captured, as sex slaves, a reward for their military service.

"Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the little girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves." Numbers 31

These little girls were Midianites, and would never be allowed into a Hebrew family, because they were not the Seed of Abraham. The Hebrew men that took them home as toys were ordered to keep them away from their sons, lest the Hebrew race were contaminated. So for recreation, as was common in that culture, they had little girls called concubines to gratify their desires; and for the guys who preferred to play with little boys, they had the male counterpart, concubinus, which were male sex slaves.

So what you are attempting to communicate is that Christianity is repressive and legalistic compared to Judaism?
You are grossly and ignorantly speaking. I rebuke this in the name of Jesus!