Judaizers! They Live!!!! They walk among us!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Here is my take; everything in the Bible is supposed to be there. The OT contained the most compassionate, nonNationalist, reasonable ideas of the time. True, Gods word never changes, but people do! Today we are not so in need to hearing about God’s supremacy every other verse, but, apparently, desert warriors liked to hear about that aspect of God. Hopefully, we will tune into the love of God today, and let it change our hearts.
Israel is totally the most Nationalist Nation on Earth, as right from the beginning it's all about the Nation and everything outside of them is worthless in fact.

Fact is that People never change, they never have and that's the message Christ Jesus informs you all about. one must come and be born again for crying out loud, you should ponder why he said just that. because it's the only way.

How can you have a Nation that has no borders, it just would not last for long, because such would be come a cancer before you knew it.

God does not change one as to real Love but Jesus Christ does as he is pure Love it's self. as no one comes to the Farther but ? and you know the rest.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel is totally the most Nationalist Nation on Earth, as right from the beginning it's all about the Nation and everything outside of them is worthless in fact.

Fact is that People never change, they never have and that's the message Christ Jesus informs you all about. one must come and be born again for crying out loud, you should ponder why he said just that. because it's the only way.

How can you have a Nation that has no borders, it just would not last for long, because such would be come a cancer before you knew it.

God does not change one as to real Love but Jesus Christ does as he is pure Love it's self. as no one comes to the Farther but ? and you know the rest.
Nevertheless Israel is God's chosen people. And He has to establish the remnant who will return to Jerusalem and build His Temple and prepare for Christ to appear on the Mount of Olives.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
While the Ten Commandments are a part of the Mosaic Law, they are also unchanging and eternal and have been incorporated into the Law of Christ, or the Law of Love (or the Law of Liberty).

Now please note carefully why you are mistaken:

ROMANS 13
8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the Law. 9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love (AGAPE) is the fulfilling of the Law.

1 CORINTHIANS 13

4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, 5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; 6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; 7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. 8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away...
13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity (AGAPE).
The Law is under Grace as to Jesus Christ is now above all as Holy Moses said he was to come and the only difference as to the commandments is that we are not under the Law but under Grace as the Law has not disappeared at all as it has not been done away with as God never does such, but in time it was fulfilled brought to light under Grace and now abide faith, hope, Charity and the greatest is Charity.
Not to mention that Charity is not charity as most claim such to be nowadays and non of such above things come from you but from Christ Jesus abiding in you.

If anyone wants to be under the Law such a one does not have Grace at all. Grace does not abound under the Law. the Law only convicts and it can not set you free like Charity.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Curious . . . where are you seeing "spirit of the law"? And where is that defined for us?

Much love!

In Romans 7:6, the letter is contrasted with the spirit. Since the letter is referring to the letter of the law, I assume that the spirit there is referring to the spirit of the law. We do not obey in the oldness of the letter but in newness of spirit.

The spirit of the law is defined for us in Romans 13:8-10, Galatians 5:14, 1 John 5:3, 2 John 1:6, and Romans 8:4.

The righteousness of the law is fulfilled in us when we walk according to the Spirit...because through the Spirit, the love of the Lord is shed abroad in our hearts; and this love is the fulfilling of the law.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Yup, a nation created by God, and without Israel everything would be worthless!

If people never change, then the message of the Gospel is worthless!

Israel very definitely has borders! Try reading the Bible, where the borders are very definitely defined!

Thanks to Israel! Whom God calls my son, my firstborn.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Nevertheless Israel is God's chosen people. And He has to establish the remnant who will return to Jerusalem and build His Temple and prepare for Christ to appear on the Mount of Olives.
Nevertheless Israel is God Servant and the King their of is Jesus Christ for the last 2000 years and nothing to do with some Cretin claiming to be some so called Jew, not to mention that such a one does not have Grace but just a carnal twerp in fact, because if he were worthy one would be a Christian in fact.
Is that not so.
Tell me were is a worthy Jew ? some clown under the Law ? that has no Grace ! the word Satan means to lead people astray, does it not !
So why look to such a one claiming to be a Jew. thing is that such a one is only under deceptions to be sure as is anyone until they become born again.

Does God need a Temple to lay his head ?
I thought that it was all about the Holy Spirit and it you have that then no one can destroy such and such is worth more than anything in the World.
Boy I am going to be impressed with a man made Temple, Not !

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Yup, a nation created by God, and without Israel everything would be worthless!

If people never change, then the message of the Gospel is worthless!

Israel very definitely has borders! Try reading the Bible, where the borders are very definitely defined!

Thanks to Israel! Whom God calls my son, my firstborn.
Thanks to God in Christ Jesus.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nevertheless Israel is God Servant and the King their of is Jesus Christ for the last 2000 years and nothing to do with some Cretin claiming to be some so called Jew, not to mention that such a one does not have Grace but just a carnal twerp in fact, because if he were worthy one would be a Christian in fact.
Is that not so.
Tell me were is a worthy Jew ? some clown under the Law ? that has no Grace ! the word Satan means to lead people astray, does it not !
So why look to such a one claiming to be a Jew. thing is that such a one is only under deceptions to be sure as is anyone until they become born again.

Does God need a Temple to lay his head ?
I thought that it was all about the Holy Spirit and it you have that then no one can destroy such and such is worth more than anything in the World.
Boy I am going to be impressed with a man made Temple, Not !
I am learning more about Judaism. I have no argument to what you are saying because it doesn't make since to me. I know scripture prophesies the return of the Jews to Israel....and that He has saved a remnant for His purpose in fulfilling prophesy. He says He will turn away His wrath against them and heal their backsliding.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am learning more about Judaism. I have no argument to what you are saying because it doesn't make since to me. I know scripture prophesies the return of the Jews to Israel....and that He has saved a remnant for His purpose in fulfilling prophesy. He says He will turn away His wrath against them and heal their backsliding.

Heart2soul, see you have found a soulmate in the Jew-hating Anti-semitic Belafonte, and indeed you seem to be soul mates. And as for your ignorance about God's plan, although it is scary quoting Scripture on this forum, for fear of you reporting me to admin for such an outrageous activity as quoting Scripture, this is what the Bible says:

"For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery—so that you will not be wise in your own estimation—that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; and so ** *ALL *** all Israel will be saved; just as it is written. Rom 11:26

In the Lord ***ALL*** the offspring of Israel Will be justified and will glory.” Isaiah 45:25

"I will cleanse them from ***ALL*** their iniquity by which they have sinned against Me, and I will pardon ***ALL*** their iniquities by which they have sinned against Me and by which they have transgressed against Me." Jeremiah 33:8

What you think or believe is unimportant to me. That is entirely your choice, but what I have posted it is for others here who have been subjected to your heresy!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Not even a small chance.
Not even a small chance of what? That Love is NOT the fulfilling of the Law, and that therefore you are NOT mistaken? Well Scripture refutes you, so that is all that matters.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Law in the Ten Commandment is about bearing false witness against your neighbor....as in a legalistic religion that the witness of a few can get you executed
You are simply showing your ignorance about the Ten Commandments here.

1. Did you know that it was Christ Himself who gave the Ten Commandments to Moses on Mount Sinai -- NOT ONCE BUT TWICE -- and personally wrote them on tablets of stone with the finger of God (His own finger)? That when the Bible says that Moses saw God face to face, he saw the pre-incarnate Christ?

2. Are you aware that those commandments are eternal moral and spiritual laws given by God Himself, and that their spiritual meaning is revealed in the Sermon on the Mount? That the character of God and Christ is revealed in these commandments?

3. Are you aware that according to the New Covenant, God writes those laws on the hearts and minds of those who are regenerated by the Holy Spirit?
HEBREWS 8
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a New Covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
10 For this
is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
What else are these "laws" other than the Ten Commandments, which have been distilled into the Law of Love?

4. Did you know that the apostle Paul does NOT tear down the Ten Commandments but gives them the highest praise?

ROMANS 7

1. THE COMMANDMENT WAS ORDAINED TO LIFE
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death....

2. THE LAW IS HOLY, JUST, AND GOOD
12 Wherefore the Law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good...

3. THE LAW IS SPIRITUAL
14 For we know that the Law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin...

4. PAUL TESTIFIES THAT THE LAW IS GOOD
16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the Law that it is good.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are simply showing your ignorance about the Ten Commandments here.

1. Did you know that it was Christ Himself who gave the Ten Commandments to Moses on Mount Sinai -- NOT ONCE BUT TWICE -- and personally wrote them on tablets of stone with the finger of God (His own finger)? That when the Bible says that Moses saw God face to face, he saw the pre-incarnate Christ?

2. Are you aware that those commandments are eternal moral and spiritual laws given by God Himself, and that their spiritual meaning is revealed in the Sermon on the Mount? That the character of God and Christ is revealed in these commandments?

3. Are you aware that according to the New Covenant, God writes those laws on the hearts and minds of those who are regenerated by the Holy Spirit?
HEBREWS 8
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a New Covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
10 For this
is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
What else are these "laws" other than the Ten Commandments, which have been distilled into the Law of Love?

4. Did you know that the apostle Paul does NOT tear down the Ten Commandments but gives them the highest praise?

ROMANS 7

1. THE COMMANDMENT WAS ORDAINED TO LIFE
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death....

2. THE LAW IS HOLY, JUST, AND GOOD
12 Wherefore the Law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good...

3. THE LAW IS SPIRITUAL
14 For we know that the Law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin...

4. PAUL TESTIFIES THAT THE LAW IS GOOD
16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the Law that it is good.

Be a Jew...you will get no agreement from me.

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
There is none of that, that makes any sense

You are following the principle many who do not understand God follow.
Law is about justification therefore if I am justified through Christ I can ignore the law.

But rather the law has no power over us because we do not break it by living in love to our neighbour.
As soon as you say evil deeds are ok because we are in Christ, one has become or is an unbeliever.

Paul was against those who desired circumcision of the flesh and being a jew, which in the sense of the temple and sacrifices is absurd. Christ is the atoning sacrifice, and we are now the temple of the Holy Spirit.

Until you can realise Jesus is the cornerstone of Israel, the completion of testimony of Gods heart to mankind, that we are overcomers by having a changed heart and transformed life, walking in love, purity and holiness, you have missed everything.

God commanded that towns who rebelled against Him in Israel should be wiped out. Those who blasphemed God, should be killed and those who walked away should be cut off from Gods people. There is no place for sinners who rebel and deny who Jesus is, or His path to salvation, no matter their past loyalties.

The term judaizers comes from a hatred of those who believe walking in Christ is walking righteously through His grace and forgiveness. And people who hate this walk always have an unresolved heart and cannot come to terms with their sinful behaviour and actually repent.

Reactions: brakelite

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Why such hatred being expressed in this thread?

Because some believe their mission is to expose these legalist self righteous folk, the most evil people in the world and expel them from the church. Now in truth Jesus warned us about wolves whose intent was to destroy others, to cause harm, to divide and cause confusion. This approach is nothing more than this, intending to bring about judgementalism against those who believe we are to follow and obey Jesus.

Jesus came to share love and brokenness with sinners, so that they might find healing and restitution in their lives as they walk with Him.

I have seen folk such are these claiming ones love is hate, ones integrity and truth is deception and evil. Once the language has descended this far you know the enemy is involved and lying is not problem to them, or bearing false witness against others, or hiding sin and justifying evil behaviour as if it is inevitable. And the bad behaviour they justify is anger towards others, lust from the heart, greed and envy, self indulgent behaviour, bad mouthing others. None of this in Christ is inevitable or even necessary, but rather comes from people who are slaves to sin and do not know the transforming grace through the cross changing their thoughts and hearts.