Judgemental People

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
STFU I'm not in the mood

Well that finishes it for me.
I have tried 'meeting you' and even trying to help you.

You are rude and the brother you just told to "Shut the F*** up" was just trying to help.

If you "arn't in the mood" then just go away and stop posting until you can get serious.

You are rude to people SO THAT they will be rude back..which then gives you licence to moan about how badly you are treated.

Get over yourself...and go and see a doctor.

I'm done.
thumbdown[1].gif

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So am I. But the difference is that we don't particularly care, and it seems to upset Jennifer quite a bit. I don't want her being so upset, so I will consistently try to guide her out of that stuff as much as I know how to.

Good luck with that!
What is the difference between us trying to help her by being understanding...or enabling her to be rude to him and others who were just trying to help her?

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jennifer,
I am such a believer in and proponent of individuals using REBT in their daily lives, that I invested 24 years of my life to giving instruction in the use of it.

I firmly expect this advice to be ignored, but it could be of GREAT advantage to you to go online to look into what REBT is, and how to use it to reduce stress and self flagellation (and automatic assumption of victimhood) in your own life……….. And to spend a few months ) "Yes", I said, MONTHS.) learning how to instinctively and reactively apply it to most strenuous situations that you encounter.

Reactions: Jennifer and Nancy

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good luck with that!
What is the difference between us trying to help her by being understanding...or enabling her to be rude to him and others who were just trying to help her?
People don't change overnight. There will be a lot of the same kind of "protective, retaliatory lashing out" at all of us if we all (including Jennifer) choose to see if this "Jesus Stuff" really works. But we are going to have to be as thick-skinned as we are asking her to learn to become.

Jennifer

Nov 22, 2019
Marksville
www.jenniferdianeaugustine.simplesite.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You are rude and the brother you just told to "Shut the F*** up" was just trying to help.

If you "arn't in the mood" then just go away and stop posting until you can get serious.

You are rude to people SO THAT they will be rude back..which then gives you licence to moan about how badly you are treated.

I'm done.
View attachment 8030
Sorry I was in a bad mood this morning

Jennifer

Nov 22, 2019
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jennifer,
I am such a believer in and proponent of individuals using REBT in their daily lives, that I invested 24 years of my life to giving instruction in the use of it.

I firmly expect this advice to be ignored, but it could be of GREAT advantage to you to go online to look into what REBT is, and how to use it to reduce stress and self flagellation (and automatic assumption of victimhood) in your own life……….. And to spend a few months ) "Yes", I said, MONTHS.) learning how to instinctively and reactively apply it to most strenuous situations that you encounter.
Sorry I have emotional problems sometimes..when I get upset sometimes I say things I don't mean in the heat of the moment....and regret doing it later...

Reactions: Willie T

Jennifer

Nov 22, 2019
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People don't change overnight. There will be a lot of the same kind of "protective, retaliatory lashing out" at all of us if we all (including Jennifer) choose to see if this "Jesus Stuff" really works. But we are going to have to be as thick-skinned as we are asking her to learn to become.
I'm sure it works up until the point people try to murder you....everyday I worry about if I'm going to to die or be killed because of human behavior and abuse...

Jennifer

Nov 22, 2019
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I'm done.
View attachment 8030
Now why would I need to see a doctor when Doctor Jesus is there? And get over what? Myself? I was just mad this morning so I lashed out in the heat of the morning I do apologize

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi. This year must have been the worst for me, but also an eye opener, an eye opener of how judgemental people are quick to judge someone and thier situation. Yeah, I have been feeling exsposed lately by God but I don't think God told people to sign my check and cash it and take it to the bank. You can't judge me and think you can count all my wrongs when in truth Jesus died for the same wrongs you committed. I don't care if you are a Christian or not, no one can judge me and take it upon themselves..I can't even write off my own wrongs so what makes you think you can write off your wrongs by judging me and my life. Consider it a miracle though that it's just one of those "signs" in the Bible but Jesus said a wicked and adulterous generation ask for a sign but none would be given but the sign of Jonah. Tell me I'm wrong, who do you think you are judging. There is only one judge and one lawgiver and that is the Lord. Y'all make all kinds of assumptions about things to justify yourselves and you do it because you don't believe, you don't believe in anything unless it fits your eyes and hearing. You won't believe unless it's something you believe in. And just because you claim yourself a Christian you think you own Jesus heart but the truth is we don't own Jesus, he owns us because the father gave him to us, we didn't choose him, he chose us because he loved us first and not the other way around unless you can say you are %100 percent devoted to Jesus, don't fall short and not capable of an error. But nobody is perfect on this planet..we are all capable of falling into errors.. Jesus said condemn not and you will not be condemned, judge not and you will not be judged but most importantly pass no judgment on anyone in life. You may take the crown and claim yourself the church but you don't know me or my life but what your eyes choose to see and your ears choose to hear but you have no right to judge me or my character just because I'm going thru divine unfournate events and unfair treatment. Why not pray for me instead instead of talking about me like I'm not there....thanks bye
Such an unbiblical post. Christ did not say we are to not judge anyone. In fact, the Bible teaches the opposite. We are supposed to rebuke sin, rebuke false teaching, and the like. The only thing Christ said is that you better have your own house in order before you do it.

Jennifer

Nov 22, 2019
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Such an unbiblical post. Christ did not say we are to not judge anyone. In fact, the Bible teaches the opposite. We are supposed to rebuke sin, rebuke false teaching, and the like. The only thing Christ said is that you better have your own house in order before you do it.
and what is false? If you don't know what I'm talking about in my post, don't talk at all

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Jennifer,

particularly if one is unwilling to face themselves in coda, this is a decent stopgap imo, yes. Imo it is better to get Eve out of the driver's seat entirely, whereas REBT seems like a great way to stuff feelings? But i am not bery fam with it, miht be off base there

Jennifer

Nov 22, 2019
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No the Lord is the only one who can discipline and correct his people and Jesus did tell us not to pass judgement on others and no Jesus did not say nothing about having our own house cause he clearly tells us we are build ourselves on the foundation of him.and not just on sand..how can you go and be corrected by your brethrens before Christ. Your brethrens can't even save themselves so how will they save you? Only Jesus can save so before you listen to someone s advice you better know who you talking to first cause even Jesus said blind men lead each other sometimes...I still like to know what false teaching you mean though?

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No the Lord is the only one who can discipline and correct his people and Jesus did tell us not to pass judgement on others and no Jesus did not say nothing about having our own house cause he clearly tells us we are build ourselves on the foundation of him.and not just on sand..how can you go and be corrected by your brethrens before Christ. Your brethrens can't even save themselves so how will they save you? Only Jesus can save so before you listen to someone s advice you better know who you talking to first cause even Jesus said blind men lead each other sometimes...I still like to know what false teaching you mean though?
You really should study the Bible more. You are clearly biblically illiterate.