Judgemental People

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jennifer

Nov 22, 2019
Marksville
www.jenniferdianeaugustine.simplesite.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well even if you take out the unbiblical argument of this thread it is hypocritical at minimum because she is judging and being vulgar while screaming "DON'T YOU DARE JUDGE ME!"
Hey dude I don't know you. And you still didn't tell me what I said unbiblical..if this thread don't makes sense ..then why you responded to it..maybe it doesn't make sense because you can't understand it because you don't have the mind of Christ ..maybe your mind can't comprehend such things cause you have the mind of a carnal man...

Jennifer

Nov 22, 2019
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And, Jen, some anger and animosity is understood.... BUT the plain-out vulgarity has got to be OUT OF THE PICTURE from now on. It needs to stop..... as of five minutes ago.

Right this minute, how about you make yourself a list of all the nasty names you would prefer to call people, and SUBSTITUTE alternate (neutral) words for each one of those names, and use THAT word instead? Try it, OK?
Like I said I was in a bad mood that time so in the heat of the moment I blabbered that outloud ...

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you still didn't tell me what I said unbiblical..if this thread don't makes sense
Actually I did in my very first response to you.
maybe it doesn't make sense because you can't understand it because you don't have the mind of Christ ..maybe your mind can't comprehend such things cause you have the mind of a carnal man...
This is unnecessary. Not to mention, I'm not the one on here calling people vulgar names. That would be you.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Jennifer some people have their heads in the clouds and because of this they are no earthly use to anyone.

Jesus did say, do not judge others otherwise you will be judged by the same yard stick.

My prayer is that God will continue to draw you, Jennifer, into his loving embrace as you come to know of his love for you as a person who has come to believe in Him.

As for using the common speech of these times, it does help us to express our feelings and frustrations out load. However, the language is self centred, looking at only our needs and it is not outward looking which was how Christ ministered to others. He put Himself in the least place of honour among the people to serve them.

There is much that we all can learn from the personhood of Christ for our daily walk.

May God's love overwhelm you in your ability to serve and walk with Him.

Shalom

Invisibilis

Nov 9, 2017
Northern Rivers
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am being abused by my family
You say you are being hurt, but not knowing what it is in you that is hurting.
Your answer is that you are being abused, but not knowing what is in you that is abused.

Since you do not know, perhaps it's because there is nothing really in you that can get hurt or abused.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not really..lol but do I really read anything at all..lol like I said it's hard for me to understand things I read so I have to usually go over the sentences go remember what I read..but I did skin over your posts...so I read a bit...
You are not alone in this inability to understand to grasp something the first time through. I often will read a post here 2 or 3 times trying to understand and then give up still not understanding. Sometimes it may be the writer, but very often, yes, it is me.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like I said I was in a bad mood that time so in the heat of the moment I blabbered that outloud ...
No, you didn't..... and you know it. Now, let's take a frist step. Let's try to be honest in all we say.

First of all, no matter how you feel when you start typing, in writing and posting a message to a forum, there really is no "heat of the moment." The mere act of typing removes us from conversation and requires us to successfully perform a precise and detailed technical function we learned in school. That function requires thinking of words, the formulation of those thoughts into the composition of sentences we then tap out on a keyboard, the capitalization of words, the insertion of punctuation, and the subsequent application of the proper keystroke combinations to enable our computer to transmit our message to the forum.

That is NOT "heat of the moment" stuff. All that takes time; usually no less than three or four minutes. And that is without even doing any proofreading. Plenty of time to think and to cool off...……….. UNLESS you just don't want to do either!

So when you call someone a P___k or tell them to STFU, the words don't "just slip out in the heat of the moment." They were well thought-out over a fairly long time, and they were deliberately placed on a screen to be electronically sent out over the ether waves with the raw, premeditated intent of retaliation. With malice aforethought. (Thankfully, we're not in a court of law.)

So, how about ALL OF US start being truthful about the fact that every single word we put into a post is a word we thoroughly WANTED to be in that post?

Jennifer

Nov 22, 2019
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, you didn't..... and you know it. Now, let's take a frist step. Let's try to be honest in all we say.

First of all, no matter how you feel when you start typing, in writing and posting a message to a forum, there really is no "heat of the moment." The mere act of typing removes us from conversation and requires us to successfully perform a precise and detailed technical function we learned in school. That function requires thinking of words, the formulation of those thoughts into the composition of sentences we then tap out on a keyboard, the capitalization of words, the insertion of punctuation, and the subsequent application of the proper keystroke combinations to enable our computer to transmit our message to the forum.

That is NOT "heat of the moment" stuff. All that takes time; usually no less than three or four minutes. And that is without even doing any proofreading. Plenty of time to think and to cool off...……….. UNLESS you just don't want to do either!

So when you call someone a P___k or tell them to STFU, the words don't "just slip out in the heat of the moment." They were well thought-out over a fairly long time, and they were deliberately placed on a screen to be electronically sent out over the ether waves with the raw, premeditated intent of retaliation. With malice aforethought. (Thankfully, we're not in a court of law.)

So, how about ALL OF US start being truthful about the fact that every single word we put into a post is a word we thoroughly WANTED to be in that post?
Like I said I was pissed off when I read her response to me. I don't care if you don't believe me because only I know how I felt when posting that..and im sure you seen the prom scene on that movie "Carrie'..how the girl became upset because of the blood and how everyone was laughing at her and because she was always teased I guess she had enough and killed everyone in the heat of the moment lol..it was like that in the same way you quickly see flashbacks of your life before you are dying...

Jennifer

Nov 22, 2019
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It ain't no damn malice..just pissed off emotions like every human being have when they are upset etc why you still worry about that anyway..I apologise to the person...it seems that person is not even worried about that...so why you so worried about it? Was it directed at you? And I don't need to use any kind of malice.all I have to do is be straight forward...I don't need to decieve people..all I have to do is tell it like it is..

Last edited:

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It ain't no **** malice..just ***** off emotions like every human being have when they are upset etc why you still worry about that anyway..I apologise to the person...it seems that person is not even worried about that...so why you so worried about it? Was it directed at you? I don't need to use any malice..all I need to be is straight forward...I don't need to decieve people..all I have to do is tell it like it is..
And now cursing? This post has been reported. This is ridiculous.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like I said I was pissed off when I read her response to me. I don't care if you don't believe me because only I know how I felt when posting that..and im sure you seen the prom scene on that movie "Carrie'..how the girl became upset because of the blood and how everyone was laughing at her and because she was always teased I guess she had enough and killed everyone in the heat of the moment lol..it was like that in the same way you quickly see flashbacks of your life before you are dying...
Read my post. I told you I know you were irritated when you BEGAN both of those posts. But, there was all sorts of time that elapsed between then and when you finally punched the SEND button. And during all that time, no one was laughing at you. There were no posts on the screen for you to see as you sat typing your reply. This forum will not let you do both at the same time.

I am trying hard to help you, but you have to QUICKLY begin to take responsibility for the things you, yourself, type. The Mods will only put up with me running interference for you for a limited length of time. And after you push beyond that limit, they will just give you a vacation.

Last edited:

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I got married at age 33. My wife was 35. She had 35 years to do all kinds of stuff, and apparently she did!

I told her I wasn't interested in what she did in the past 35 years, only what she was going to do after she met me.

I know some stuff she did because she voluntarily told me. Never asked about the rest, because I don't care. I only care that she's been a great wife after that.

Nor do I care about anyone elses past after they become a bride. Rest assured my dear Jennifer... your past is as a post.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well even if you take out the unbiblical argument of this thread it is hypocritical at minimum because she is judging and being vulgar while screaming "DON'T YOU DARE JUDGE ME!"
Sounds like the deranged Democrats since Trump took office.