Just who or what is the Lucis Trust summoning on ‘World Invocation Day’?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DeHare

Jan 28, 2024
Ampang
Faith
Christian
Country
Malaysia
This shadowy group is undeniably calling forth Satan and the Antichrist to lead the world. But what is this group doing at the United Nations?

The Lucis Trust, which has a long history of working with the United Nations, will be celebrating the World Invocation Day tomorrow (May 23). This event has been consistently observed on the “day of the Gemini full moon since 1952”, according to the Lucis Trust website. The annual event has to align with astrological cues. Last year, the World Invocation Day was held on June 3 which naturally featured a Gemini full moon. (Tomorrow also happens to be the Buddhist holy day of Vesak).

An integral part of the event is the Great Invocation which summons the “spiritual energies of Light, Love and Purpose”. The following mantra, appealing to the “Mind of God” itself, will presumably be chanted by adherents worldwide in order to accelerate the “evolution of human consciousness and the elevation of the Planet.” Here it is, in all its claptrap glory:

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They will also be holding high level rituals complete with infant sacrifice ....not only amongst these elites, but all over the world.

SavedInHim

Jan 10, 2023
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just who or what is the Lucis Trust summoning on ‘World Invocation Day’?
It doesn't take rocket science to figure that one out. Alice and Foster Bailey originally named their publishing company Lucifer Publishing Co. but changed it to Lucis Publishing a couple of years later. Lucifer comes from the Latin root lucis; they basically mean the same thing: "the light" or "light bringer." And we all know who disguises himself as an angel light.

What we're seeing was planned by the Baileys a long time ago. By their master Satan through them really.

Reactions: DeHare and TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It doesn't take rocket science to figure that one out. Alice and Foster Bailey originally named their publishing company Lucifer Publishing Co. but changed it to Lucis Publishing a couple of years later. Lucifer comes from the Latin root lucis; they basically mean the same thing: "the light" or "light bringer." And we all know who disguises himself as an angel light.

What we're seeing was planned by the Baileys a long time ago. By their master Satan through them really.
Bailey is a cult bloodline, too. They are multigenerational satanists.

• Wow
Reactions: DeHare

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know about that, I just know what Alice Bailey wrote in her books. She and her husband were hardcore Theosophists.
I do, being that I also come from multigenerational cult bloodlines. I know masonic and illuminati bloodlines to look for. I'm not saying that every person with the Bailey surname serves satan, because anyone can call on the Lord and He can deliver them out. But that bloodline is captive in large part. I have known and known of many satanic families who were Baileys. It is a masonic bloodline.

wooddog

May 8, 2024
cleveland
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Back in the day when I discovered these people while surfing the net, visited their website and observed their global plan to effect the world through NGO's. They depicted a globe made of triangles. In 2010 I visited Disneyworld in Florida and there at the entrance to one of the parks was large sculpture of a globe made out of triangles. Satan is working to deceive.

Reactions: DeHare