Keep the ball rolling

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JellyJam

Apr 24, 2019
Brisbane, Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
At judgement day, the Lord of hosts will decide who is in the book of life, and who is not. Those who are not found in the book of life will be tossed into the fiery pit's of hell.

Hell will be a place seperated from the coming new creation, but as the Bible points out, there is a chasm inbetween both places.

The new creation must be infinitely large, either the place itself or the place outside itself. Because how can you distinguish a place as a place if it has boundaries but no outside.

Hell must also meet these same conditions.

So therefore we have

+1 infinite universe (The new creation)

And

+2 infinite universe (Hell)

And a 0 (Chasm inbetween)

Think of two houses on opposite sides of the street. The people in house +1 can't go over to the people in house +2. The people in house +2 can't go over to the people in house +1.

If this is the case then the new creation and hell must be in the same location, with another infinite universe outside there boundary lines.

Such as the earth and the sun, being the only two place's in eternity.

Taking this further, both heaven & hell must be a ball. (With a surface) Both being planets, one for the saved and one for the dammed.

The Lord of hosts lives with the saved.

Satan and his fallen angels lives with the dammed.

But if the 0 (Chasm) is all that's inbetween, existing for the sole purpose of distinguishing only two place's. Then those place's are both prison's, and the Lord of hosts will become a prisoner of his own creation.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So, are you sober tonight? :)

I don't go with the accepted traditions myself.

I believe we all came out of God, every tree and flower too.

...and we all will go back into Him.

To some it will be heaven, to some it will be hell.

There is nothing outside of God.

But that is just what I believe!

Reactions: Willie T

JellyJam

Apr 24, 2019
Brisbane, Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia

The Bible does say there is a hell Grace, even Jesus pointed that out.

11. Matthew 13:42-43 And the angels will throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine like the sun in their Father’s Kingdom. Anyone with ears to hear should listen and understand!

This is just one verse here. But If you look honestly, you will find numerous verses where Jesus spoke about hell.

I think in your case Grace that you have rejected that teaching, because of your own sense of fairness. But you're also rejecting a core doctrine that Jesus spoke himself, which means you don't agree with Jesus on that point.

JellyJam

Apr 24, 2019
Brisbane, Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia

As for the drinking question, do you want me to lie to you Grace so you will feel at ease?

Because, as one schizophrenic said to me a while ago.

"What other people do has nothing to do with you, and what you do has nothing to do with other people"

Right?

Reactions: Helen

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a ridiculous statement. Another case of speaking before you think.

My robbing a bank and waving a gun around, then shooting 3 people in the bank, has nothing to do with other people?

I abuse my child and it only effects me?

JellyJam

Apr 24, 2019
Brisbane, Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
That's a ridiculous statement. Another case of speaking before you think.

My robbing a bank and waving a gun around, then shooting 3 people in the bank, has nothing to do with other people?

I abuse my child and it only effects me?
So me drinking & smoking effects you how?

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It doesn't. But to make the statement that what you do never affects anyone else is what is ridiculous.

But people have every right to not want talk with you when you are blotto, but rather when you are somewhat sober.
You make more sense when you aren't wasted.

JellyJam

Apr 24, 2019
Brisbane, Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
It doesn't. But to make the statement that what you do never affects anyone else is what is ridiculous.

But people have every right to not want talk with you when you are blotto, but rather when you are somewhat sober.
You make more sense when you aren't wasted.
Did I say that, really? Maybe you should re-read what I quoted.

As for this alcohol stuff.

James 5:9
Do not complain, brethren, against one another, so that you yourselves may not be judged; behold, the Judge is standing right at the door.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@JellyJam Sorry I brought up the booze. But it was you the night before that mentioned that your posts didn't make sense because you were drunk.
If you didn't want us the know...why bother to tell us ?

Have a good day..or night...I forget which now LOL

Reactions: Willie T

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did I say that, really? Maybe you should re-read what I quoted.

As for this alcohol stuff.

James 5:9
Do not complain, brethren, against one another, so that you yourselves may not be judged; behold, the Judge is standing right at the door.

No one is complaining that you drink. It is not complaining to prefer that someone you are conversing with be somewhat sober.

JellyJam

Apr 24, 2019
Brisbane, Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
@JellyJam Sorry I brought up the booze. But it was you the night before that mentioned that your posts didn't make sense because you were drunk.
If you didn't want us the know...why bother to tell us ?

Have a good day..or night...I forget which now LOL
I say lot's of thing's about myself & my life, do I not?

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You think I am the only one who would prefer to converse with a sober person...?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Maybe, what?
Um. Speaking in tongues maybe infers that...greater concepts be reduced to the language that the learner speaks, and not the learned? Not that I have figured out how to do this yet, don't get me wrong; im still only better than I was. Vince was a um humbling experience, as you have often been :)

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
At judgement day, the Lord of hosts will decide who is in the book of life, and who is not. Those who are not found in the book of life will be tossed into the fiery pit's of hell.

Hell will be a place seperated from the coming new creation, but as the Bible points out, there is a chasm inbetween both places.

The new creation must be infinitely large, either the place itself or the place outside itself. Because how can you distinguish a place as a place if it has boundaries but no outside.

Hell must also meet these same conditions.

So therefore we have

+1 infinite universe (The new creation)

And

+2 infinite universe (Hell)

And a 0 (Chasm inbetween)

Think of two houses on opposite sides of the street. The people in house +1 can't go over to the people in house +2. The people in house +2 can't go over to the people in house +1.

If this is the case then the new creation and hell must be in the same location, with another infinite universe outside there boundary lines.

Such as the earth and the sun, being the only two place's in eternity.

Taking this further, both heaven & hell must be a ball. (With a surface) Both being planets, one for the saved and one for the dammed.

The Lord of hosts lives with the saved.

Satan and his fallen angels lives with the dammed.

But if the 0 (Chasm) is all that's inbetween, existing for the sole purpose of distinguishing only two place's. Then those place's are both prison's, and the Lord of hosts will become a prisoner of his own creation.
nice, needs interp to believers imo, but ya. maybe BG did that already?
anyway, "tomorrow comes today"