Kingdom culture

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
and I have to add... the fact that we are able to have discussions like this in an open and honest manner is HOW we are going to really be able to understand how it is that we ought to behave as Christians... THIS is a very good and healthy conversation in my opinion. I have placed my cards on the table... and I very much appreciate the permission to have this luxury.

Reactions: Rita

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I think it is impossible for all Christians to get on , even though we are called ‘ to make every effort to be at peace with one another ‘ …we are still human and sometimes it simply is a clash of personality and views. However maybe walking away is also about keeping the peace.
Sometimes we can learn from those encounters though, isn’t it true that if we pray for more patience the Lord often sends someone along that pushes your patience , tests it ect. I guess we have to remember what we have prayed for !! Lol
Hi @Rita Philippians 4 is a great chapter about peace and joy, etc. :)

Reactions: Rita