Late night thread 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It's not too late here - just after 10pm. I've just spent the evening watching 'The Post' again. Tom Hanks is brilliant.

Reactions: Nancy

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@devin553344 hope you are doing okay.

Missing you, @LadyofFireandLace and Truman too.
Aw thanks, @Wynona !

Missing you all, too. Work has been keeping me busy! And then at the end of the day I'm just like...

EnergeticMajesticBluefintuna-max-1mb.gif

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had a more interesting night that anyone in here. My 78 year old mother ordered some hemp gummies for her arthritis. They arrived and she took one. She suddenly was dizzy, disoriented, dry mouth. She had just been started on a new medication and I looked up it’s interaction possibility with CBD oil or hemp. Said they probably shouldn’t be taken together, could heighten effects. She insisted no, it was the gummy. I took one to prove to her hemp or cbd oil can not get you high.

She made it back to bed and I called my sister to tell her and that I was waking her every 20 minutes monitoring for tachycardia given what I’d learned online. Told her the last time I’d roused her she said, oh my gosh…nothing hurts…my hip, my back, my neck, my knee, they don’t hurt…Sometime during our conversation, I realized I was high. I couldn’t speak properly, mouth dry, dizzyish. Checked the bottle. Made in Arizona, where THC gummies are also legal. Mom got a mislabeled batch. I barely made it to bed myself. I can’t believe it…took me 30 minutes to brush teeth and get into nightgown. Kept forgetting what I was doing. It was awful!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had a more interesting night that anyone in here. My 78 year old mother ordered some hemp gummies for her arthritis. They arrived and she took one. She suddenly was dizzy, disoriented, dry mouth. She had just been started on a new medication and I looked up it’s interaction possibility with CBD oil or hemp. Said they probably shouldn’t be taken together, could heighten effects. She insisted no, it was the gummy. I took one to prove to her hemp or cbd oil can not get you high.

She made it back to bed and I called my sister to tell her and that I was waking her every 20 minutes monitoring for tachycardia given what I’d learned online. Told her the last time I’d roused her she said, oh my gosh…nothing hurts…my hip, my back, my neck, my knee, they don’t hurt…Sometime during our conversation, I realized I was high. I couldn’t speak properly, mouth dry, dizzyish. Checked the bottle. Made in Arizona, where THC gummies are also legal. Mom got a mislabeled batch. I barely made it to bed myself. I can’t believe it…took me 30 minutes to brush teeth and get into nightgown. Kept forgetting what I was doing. It was awful!
Gummies aren't for kids! JK, hope you guys made it thru OK. Wow, last time I smoked marijuana I closed all the drapes and hid like a scared rabbit. I don't do well on THC either.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now that I’m not high this morning and mom is capable of thought and nonslurred speech…one bottle says delta-8, which I googled, and FDA has put out warnings about it. Mom said she ordered it because it said it was “stronger.” It says a slightly different thing in ingredients. One says…hemp cbd and the other says raw hemp extract. That’s the one we took, the delta-8. Sheesh, it also says take half a gummy every 6 hours. We took a whole gummy!
You know, it’s 12 hours later and my arthritis is not hurting. I wonder if you took a fourth or a third, could it be therapeutic but not intoxicating. Not that I’m going to try it but I really am out of my 24/7 pain…

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At my center's pro-life walk event. I pray the rain clears up soon. I feel like people will show up regardless. Who knows, with all that's going on, the media might show up.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow. Gummies that make you high...

Can I get some??

Lol jk

oh my gosh no, it was truly awful. I couldn’t swallow, I briefly wondered, before I passed out, if we got fentanyl and would we even wake up!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was on my walk and saw a rat run in front of me the other night, it was like 4 am. Lots of wildlife here in the city. I see bald eagles flying over head during the day, they graze on the neighbors pets :D, same with the coyotes. I have to not walk the lower road at dark because I ran into two coyotes already.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
That sound so awesome @devin553344. Lot's of night creatures. I got to work at 8pm last night and came home at 7.30am. It was a long night but I enjoy where I wrk because it it not lit up but rather gloomy so folks can sleep....So I'm use to walking around in half light :):) although I'm sure this is not doing my eyes any good!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It's 10pm here in the UK and it's been an absolutely lovely day. I spent the afternoon in my daughter's garden with my family celebrating my grandson's 18th birthday. It has been lovely.