Late night thread 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Coffee in the Seattle region, @devin553344 , right? :)

Starbuck's; Seattle's Best.......
One of my most precious memories from our trip to Seattle was visiting the original Starbucks across from Pike's Market. There was a doo-wop band playing there, and they invited my 8-year-old granddaughter up on the stage to dance to My Girl. :)

Alas, this was in the days before cell-phone cameras, and I'd used up all the film in my Kodak Instamatic on stupid, meaningless things like the Seattle skyline. :(

Time it was
And what a time it was
It was a time of innocence
A time of confidences
Long ago, it must be
I have a photograph
Preserve your memories
They're all that's left you

- Paul Simon, Bookends

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A new restaurant opened called Munchies Late Night. They have burgers, wings, and thinks like deep fried oreos.

Hubby went out to bring back food. Usually, only pizza is the only option at night. Im kind of excited.

I had just been dreaming about ordering food in Wilmington.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had a more interesting night that anyone in here. My 78 year old mother ordered some hemp gummies for her arthritis. They arrived and she took one. She suddenly was dizzy, disoriented, dry mouth. She had just been started on a new medication and I looked up it’s interaction possibility with CBD oil or hemp. Said they probably shouldn’t be taken together, could heighten effects. She insisted no, it was the gummy. I took one to prove to her hemp or cbd oil can not get you high.

She made it back to bed and I called my sister to tell her and that I was waking her every 20 minutes monitoring for tachycardia given what I’d learned online. Told her the last time I’d roused her she said, oh my gosh…nothing hurts…my hip, my back, my neck, my knee, they don’t hurt…Sometime during our conversation, I realized I was high. I couldn’t speak properly, mouth dry, dizzyish. Checked the bottle. Made in Arizona, where THC gummies are also legal. Mom got a mislabeled batch. I barely made it to bed myself. I can’t believe it…took me 30 minutes to brush teeth and get into nightgown. Kept forgetting what I was doing. It was awful!
:D

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning from NZ @devin553344. It is 7.55pm on a Sunday night here. The wild wind has finally stopped after 3 days.Just going to the supermarket before it closes at 9pm. :)
Good night Angelina, we had 3 days of wind this last year, just thankful a tree didn't fall. Hope you have a good night!

Reactions: Angelina

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Good night @devin553344. I am off work tonight and just got back from the supermarket. The wind is picking up again but I only got what I needed and hurried back to my warm as house. I will catch up to you another time. Might just have a look at some "Waltons" reruns before hitting the hay. Blessings to you and yours xoxox Sleep tight.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They have the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles free with ads on Youtube right now, so it's popcorn and a movie! Whoohoo.

Reactions: Lambano

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Just about to go to work so I am unable to post much tonight because I am on the floor which means I will be answering bells and helping residents in the hospital, resthome area. Hope you all have a great night. xox :)

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just about to go to work so I am unable to post much tonight because I am on the floor which means I will be answering bells and helping residents in the hospital, resthome area. Hope you all have a great night. xox :)
I finally solved a math puzzle I have been working on for a long time. It all worked out and now I can rest.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I lost contact with Truman... :(
Its odd that he hasn't been here for so long not even responding to my PM which he always does... :(
I hope his doing OK i know he struggled a lot with pain and was ready for God to take him...
So i can't help but wonder if he has been taken by God to a better place...

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I lost contact with Truman... :(
Its odd that he hasn't been here for so long not even responding to my PM which he always does... :(
I hope his doing OK i know he struggled a lot with pain and was ready for God to take him...
So i can't help but wonder if he has been taken by God to a better place...
Thanks for the info.