Latest: Proof that content of virals include magnets, computer parts, more...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
…..I just had an ugly thought/connection slam into my brain when I read your post…
My first thought was remembering dad putting aluminum foil on tv and radio antennas and thinking, no, it increases transmission rather than blocking it, doesn’t it…?

next thought was…the things they found in vials that they ran tests on and found they were aluminum based…

Then I thought of @FluffyYellowDuck recent post on a patent and transmitting…like, the aluminum stuff in shots for the purpose of being able to READ you…
Reverse psychology. They want people to wrap up in tinfoil. It is good for tinfoil sales. Makes lots of money for certain people. It may also put a huge target on one's back. How can it be both an insulator and an amplifier?

Wrapping food in aluminum on a grill, worked both ways. The original microwave, no?