The Last and Final Evil Kingdom of Daniel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A season is not a thousand years. Time is a thousand years. Daniel 12:7

"And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished."

That is 3500 years from Daniel. 500 years between Daniel and the Cross. 2,000 years between the Cross and the Second Coming. The Millennial Kingdom is the last 1,000 years.

For me in Daniel 12:7 it is talking about an appointed time which in my book is an age.

In Daniel 7:12, as I pointed out above, an age is made up of " a season and a time" and the duration of this timeframe is around 1025 years in duration.

I would suggest to you that your logic is flawed.

When you have a better explanation, then please present it for my consideration, but I doubt that you will be able to.

Now if there are seven ages and we can calculate from chronological information in the Old Testament, the time from the creation of Adam to the final judgement of mankind, then it should be possible for you to come up with an answer that fits the chronology of the seven ages and determine the duration of an age.

Goodbye.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
It was asked, "Have you considered 2 Chron 7:12 ff to see what God had said would happen to Israel and the temple?"

How odd that the question does not take either the rest of what was said into account, or what Jesus said into account:-

2 Chronicles 7
12 And the LORD appeared to Solomon by night, and said unto him, I have heard your prayer, and have chosen this place to myself for an house of sacrifice.
13 If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people;
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
15 Now mine eyes shall be open, and mine ears attentive unto the prayer that is made in this place.
16 For now have I chosen and sanctified this house, that my name may be there for ever: and mine eyes and mine heart shall be there perpetually.

19 But if all of you turn away, and forsake my statutes and my commandments, which I have set before you, and shall go and serve other gods, and worship them;
20 Then will I pluck them up by the roots out of my land which I have given them; and this house, which I have sanctified for my name, will I cast out of my sight, and will make it to be a proverb and a byword among all nations.
21 And this house, which is high, shall be an astonishment to every one that passes by it; so that he shall say, Why has the LORD done thus unto this land, and unto this house?
22 And it shall be answered, Because they forsook the LORD God of their fathers, which brought them forth out of the land of Egypt, and laid hold on other gods, and worshipped them, and served them: therefore has he brought all this evil upon them.

John 4
21 Jesus says unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour comes, when all of you shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
22 All of you worship all of you know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
23 But the hour comes, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit (o. pneuma) and in truth: for the Father seeks such to worship him.​

Reactions: Jay Ross

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For me in Daniel 12:7 it is talking about an appointed time which in my book is an age.

In Daniel 7:12, as I pointed out above, an age is made up of " a season and a time" and the duration of this timeframe is around 1025 years in duration.

I would suggest to you that your logic is flawed.

When you have a better explanation, then please present it for my consideration, but I doubt that you will be able to.

Now if there are seven ages and we can calculate from chronological information in the Old Testament, the time from the creation of Adam to the final judgement of mankind, then it should be possible for you to come up with an answer that fits the chronology of the seven ages and determine the duration of an age.

Goodbye.
When you will support your 7 ages from Scripture, then perhaps you will have something to post.

I am going by your own point that a time is 1,000 years. Two times is 2,000 years. A half a time is 500 years. That is 3500 years total from Daniel to the end of this current creation.

Adam had already experienced a Day of the Lord before being placed in the Garden of Eden. A Day of the Lord is also a time, and both are 1,000 years.

Daniel lived in the middle of 7,000 years, and sin is only found in 6,000 of those years.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am going by your own point that a time is 1,000 years.

When you can quote me correctly, then I will/might rejoin this conversation. It is a pointless conversation because you have made up your mind as to what the "spirit" you are connected with is teaching you.

When you begin connecting with the Holy Spirit, then, maybe then this conversation might be able to be recommenced.

Goodbye then.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How this will work out, is for us to watch and see and to then believe in God. At the moment what I am hearing from you is your idolatrous worship.
My Idolatrous worship??
You are calling me an "idol worshipper"!!

By your accusation, what idol am I worshipping? Jesus??
I do know that some of Israel view Christians as being idol worshippers, for believing in Jesus.
Are you calling Jesus an idol?

God forbid, I hope that you are not following "Zionism".
Or to make matters worse, "Christian-Zionism"

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The prophetic book of Daniel was written to Israel and for Israel, of which describes the end of that  PAST "Age of God's Indignation".
The names of those of Israel, who lived by faith in "the Promise to come", were written in a book of Remembrance before God. Malachi 3:16.
They are the figurative 144,000 of Israel, who lived and died under the OC.

Likewise, the prophetic book of Revelation was written to Christ's Church, and for His church, of which describes the end of this PRESENT "Age of God's Grace" for all people, both Jew and Gentile alike.
The figurative 144,000 of OC Israel, are seen in Rev. 6:9-11 as being those under the altar [of the OC.] receiving the Gift of God's Holy Spirit. God did not forget them on the day of Jesus' death and resurrection.
All others of Israel, along with the Gentiles, who come to God through faith in Jesus, since Pentecost, will be of "the Great Multitude". Rev. 7:9

Last edited:
Reactions: rwb

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2. the destruction of Jerusalem and the sanctuary (70ad) which is followed by an “unknown period of time after it” 3. the start of the 70th week by an agreement with “many” of Israel. (covenant, but not a religious one). How people can read this and believe it is speaking of Christ is beyond me and not the future leader of the “final kingdom” of Daniel is beyond me.
It's "beyond" you because you have not correctly discerned that it's not about counting out the 70 weeks, but rather HOW and for WHOM we are to "SEARCH the scriptures" for. KJV John 5:39; 1 Cor. 2:13.

In the 70 week prophecy (KJV Dan. 9:24-27), there are several key words to pay attention to:
1. Thy people- Israel.
2. Determined*- mentioned two times.
3. He- which one of two?
4. Confirm the covenant- which one of two?
5. For one week- the 70th.
6. In the midst of the week- the 70th.
7. Poured upon- as fulfilled in Acts 10:45.
8. The desolate- (those who are deserted, abandoned, alone, void of God).

*Q. What was "determined" in verse 24, and then in vs. 27, was "poured upon the desolate"?
*A. The six works of the New covenant, determined by God, were performed by and "finished" by Jesus on His cross in the midst of the 70th week.
After His resurrection, ascension and Pentecost, by His Holy Spirit in the latter half of the 70th week, He (Jesus) then continued confirming the New covenant with the disciples and the early church, whereby the Holy Spirit was "poured out" on all that believe, even to the present.
Edit:
Wasn't Paul's Apostleship a witness to Jesus' work of Him confirming the New covenant after His death, resurrection and ascension? Indeed it was!!
The 70th week was fulfilled by Jesus.

Last edited:
Reactions: rwb and covenantee

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daniel chapter 7 . The little horn is satan, in his role as antichrist near future. The fourth kingdom is one world political system.

It receives deadly wound near future. At the 6th trump, satan as false messiah, will appear in Jerusalem. Those who are biblically illiterate will worship antichrist.
Documentation, revelation chapter 13.
2 thessalonians chapter 2.

The son of perdition is satan. He is role actor. He plays different roles.

Ephesians chapter 6 . Christian people need gospel armour. It's knowledge and wisdom of God's word. Again, those who are biblically illiterate will worship antichrist near future. You need gospel armour on.

Revelation chapter 13. The one world political system receives deadly wound near. At the 6th trump, satan as false messiah appears in Jerusalem.
Revelation chapter 9, its 5 month period. Jesus shortened time to 5 month's.

Matthew chapter 7 . The door will be closed to those who worshipped antichrist near future.
Jesus will say at the 7th trump, I never you, depart you worker's of inquity.

Those who worshipped antichrist, will be in sheol. It's holding place for the spirtualty dead or wicked until judgement day.
Documentation, psalm chapter 6.
Psalm chapter 9.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daniel chapter 7 . The little horn is satan, in his role as antichrist near future. The fourth kingdom is one world political system.
The fourth kingdom is that which has never been, though it is the continuance of the evolved Roman Empire.
The latter end of the ever evolving 4th beast, will be a Global Economic Empire. The clue that it is, shall be by the "MoB" for buying and selling, using Digital money.
The FP is the US.
The Image is the UN.
MBTG is the "daughter of Zion".

Last edited:

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The fourth kingdom is that which has never been, though it is the continuance of the evolved Roman Empire.

The nations that are the beasts do not repeat like this. There is no language that even identifies any of Daniel's beasts or Rev 13's beasts to anything Roman, and certainly not an "evolved Roman" empire. This is just taking failed guesses of the past and trying to modernize them.

The latter end of the ever evolving 4th beast, will be a Global Economic Empire. The clue that it is, shall be by the "MoB" for buying and selling, using Digital money.
The FP is the US.
The Image is the UN.

The false prophet commands that people create the image, and the FP makes it speak etc. The US did not create the UN nor made it speak nor brought lightning down. When did the US kill anyone who didn't worship the UN? Obviously none of the events of Rev 13 have happened yet because they are global and unique events. The FP also is depicted as a single man not a nation. The symbology is a beast with two little horns, and the literal language says he is a false prophet. A prophet is a man, and a false one gives false prophecies.

• Love
Reactions: Jay Ross

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The nations that are the beasts do not repeat like this. There is no language that even identifies any of Daniel's beasts or Rev 13's beasts to anything Roman, and certainly not an "evolved Roman" empire. This is just taking failed guesses of the past and trying to modernize them.

The false prophet commands that people create the image, and the FP makes it speak etc. The US did not create the UN nor made it speak nor brought lightning down. When did the US kill anyone who didn't worship the UN? Obviously none of the events of Rev 13 have happened yet because they are global and unique events. The FP also is depicted as a single man not a nation. The symbology is a beast with two little horns, and the literal language says he is a false prophet. A prophet is a man, and a false one gives false prophecies.
If one would check out Ancient History, we have the prophetic symbolism of the two horned Ram of Daniel 8:3-20, which was fulfilled. It was the Medio-Persian Empire, having two forms of government, working together as one.
Dan. 8
[20] The Ram [beast] which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia [which was fulfilled long ago].

Does that ring a bell in similarity of symbolism, being that of an empire today, that has two (little horn knubs), depicting that of two young forms of government, acting as one, within the Two horned beast of Rev. 13:11-14, which does make fire come down from heaven, in the form of war.
The year 1776 AD is a good date for a clue of it's youth.

Rev. 13[11] And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb [that has horns], and he spake [deceptively] as a dragon [like satan].
[12] And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
[13] And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
[14] And [he] deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that THEY should MAKE an image to the beast [with 10 horns], which had the wound by a sword, AND DID LIVE.

Q.
In 1945, after WW2, what did the people of the world MAKE?
A.
The United Nations.

Last edited:

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev. 13[11] And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb [that has horns], and he spake [deceptively] as a dragon [like satan].
[12] And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
[13] And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
[14] And [he] deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that THEY should MAKE an image to the beast [with 10 horns], which had the wound by a sword, AND DID LIVE.

Q.
In 1945, after WW2, what did the people of the world MAKE?
A.
The United Nations.

You've only made it impossible for you to actually identify that beast thinking it is a fulfilled scripture. Preterism is deception.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You've only made it impossible for you to actually identify that beast thinking it is a fulfilled scripture. Preterism is deception.
In case you did not notice, in Daniel the symbolic description of beasts is about four world empires. Please see the ancient history about them and their fulfillment.

The symbolism of heads and horns are about governments/kings/military armies and their agendas in the moments of their rule.

The SAME symbolism is to be applied in the book of Revelation. If not, then the wildest of human fantasies will be imagined through "the wisdom of men". 1 Cor. 2:5

Reactions: covenantee

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The fourth beast is the historical imperial Roman empire. It did not collapse until circa 476 AD.

That's not preterism.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What is it that people do not understand? The Roman Empire did not have dominion over the land of Babylon. The Statue Prophecy was given to Neb so that He would know what was to befall the Land of Babylon.

From the Book of Daniel we know the first three empires that had dominion over the Land of Babylon, namely The Chaldeans, the Persians and the Medes and The Grecian Empire.

In Jeremiah 50 we are told that the Land of Babylon/the Chaldeans would be desolated and devastated for two ages, and this occurred around the year 120 BC 60 years before the Roman Empire came into the Middle Eastern region.

In Rev 16 we are told that after two great periods of turmoil in the world that Babylon would be remembered once more by God to receive His wrath being poured out on them. In 1926, Britian and France when redrawing the map of the Middle east establish the nation of Iraq to have dominion over the Land of Babylon. Then in 2003, a coalition of nations invaded Iraq under the leadership of a King of the North, i.e., the USA.

Now we are told that during the time of this coalition of Nations/kings that a rock will come down out of heaven and strike the statue on its feet and cause the statue to fall down, and that this rock will strike the fallen statue such that the chaff, created while the fallen statue was being struck by this rock that will come down out of heaven, will be blown away by the wind such that the Gold, Silver, Bronze, the iron and the clay will no longer exist.

So, the last and final evil kingdom will be a coalition of nations that will ride rough shod over the peoples of the earth. This coalition of nations/kings, influenced by the Little Horn, will be gathered at Armageddon to be judged and the judged kings and armies will be then imprisoned in the Bottomless Pit for many days to await the time of their punishment.

Oh well, I wonder who will continue arguing against what God's word reveals concerning the End Times.

Shalom

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Herein is an overview of the 4th beast first described in Daniel before it evolved, and then in Revelation as being the 1st beast with 10 horns, in it's evolved state. But to see it, YOU MUST KNOW your ancient history, of which describes it's fulfillment. The Jewish historical account in the book of 1 Maccabees 1 contributes an enormous amount of info, regarding the prophecies of Daniel and their past fulfillment.

Keeping in mind of what prophetic symbolism is, we can discern that which has ALREADY been fulfilled, to that which IS CURRENTLY taking place, towards that which is still FUTURE.

Rev. 13:1-8 (the 4th beast in Daniel, shown evolved into the 1st Beast of Rev.)
[1] And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast [of conglomoration] rise up out of the sea [of people], having seven heads [governments] and ten horns [kings and militaries], and upon his horns ten crowns [each being autonomous], and upon his [7] heads [governments] the name of blasphemy [Mystery, Babylon the Great, of whom the beast carries].

See Rev. 17:3-11
[11] And the [10H] beast that was, and is not, even he  IS the eighth [head], and IS  OF [from/out of] the seven [heads], and goeth into perdition [destruction].

In the following of Rev. 13:2-8, please notice the characteristics of the symbolic "animal like" beasts, that make up the conglomorate 10H beast, and then compare them with the characteristics of the 4 beasts in Daniel 7:1-8.
Rev. 13[2] And the [1st] beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon [satan]  GAVE him [the 10H beast] his power, and his seat [government], and great [strong] authority [of world rulership].

[3] And I saw  ONE of his heads as it were wounded to death [but it wasn't dead]; and his deadly wound [7th head] was healed [evolved]: and all the world wondered after the [10H] beast [that had evolved since the Roman Empire, the beginning of the 4th Beast in Daniel].
[4] And they [the Banking elite**] worshipped the dragon [Satan/Lucifer, aka Luciferianism**] which gave power [authority] unto the [10H] beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with [against] him [the 10H Beast]?

In all of the symbolic beasts of Daniel and Revelation, all of them were militaristic in their ability to conquer and enslave people.
However, the LAST FORM, of the evolved 4th beast with 10H in Rev. will conquer and enslave people through a Global Economic Empire, of which NO other countries or empires shall be "able to make WAR" against it. In it's final stage of evolving, it truly will be an empire that the world has never known of.

**Note: the Banking elite, aka the family of Rothchild own ALL the Central Banks in EVERY country in the world, which is literally THEIR money, that we all use every day, every where!!
Soon, BEGINNING IN 2024, the world will be notified of their change over to Digital money, requiring a Digital ID., in order to "buy and sell". Money (cash) will become out-lawed. Every financial transaction will be Digital.

Btw, the 10 Horns on the beast have not come to be as of yet, but will be appointed by the beast, just before Jesus returns in all His Glory. Most likely it will be 10 European countries, having the military powers OF NATO for the beast's protection.
Remember, the beast itself will be a Global Economic Empire, of which has no military power of its own, at all.

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Herein is an overview of the 4th beast first described in Daniel before it evolved, and then in Revelation as being the 1st beast with 10 horns, in it's evolved state. But to see it, YOU MUST KNOW your ancient history, of which describes it's fulfillment. The Jewish historical account in the book of 1 Maccabees 1 contributes an enormous amount of info, regarding the prophecies of Daniel and their past fulfillment.

Keeping in mind of what prophetic symbolism is, we can discern that which has ALREADY been fulfilled, to that which IS CURRENTLY taking place, towards that which is still FUTURE.

Rev. 13:1-8 (the 4th beast in Daniel, shown evolved into the 1st Beast of Rev.)
[1] And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast [of conglomoration] rise up out of the sea [of people], having seven heads [governments] and ten horns [kings and militaries], and upon his horns ten crowns [each being autonomous], and upon his [7] heads [governments] the name of blasphemy [Mystery, Babylon the Great, who sits on the beast].

See Rev. 17:3-11
[11] And the [10H] beast that was, and is not, even he  IS the eighth [head], and IS  OF [from/out of] the seven [heads], and goeth into perdition [destruction].

In the following of Rev. 13:2-8, please notice the characteristics of the symbolic "animal like" beasts, that make up the conglomorate 10H beast, and then compare them with the characteristics of the 4 beasts in Daniel 7:1-8.
Rev. 13[2] And the [1st] beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon [satan]  GAVE him [the 10H beast] his power, and his seat [government], and great [strong] authority [of world rulership].
[3] And I saw  ONE of his heads as it were wounded to death [but it wasn't dead]; and his deadly wound [7th head] was healed [evolved]: and all the world wondered after the [10H] beast [that had evolved since the Roman Empire, the beginning of the 4th Beast in Daniel].

[4] And they [the Banking elite**] worshipped the dragon [Satan/Lucifer, aka Luciferianism**] which gave power [authority] unto the [10H] beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with [against] him [the 10H Beast]?

In all of the symbolic beasts of Daniel and Revelation, all of them were militaristic in their ability to conquer and enslave people.
However, the LAST FORM, of the evolved 4th beast with 10H in Rev. will conquer and enslave people through a Global Economic Empire, of which NO other countries or empires shall be "able to make WAR" against it. In it's final stage of evolving, it truly will be an empire that the world has never known of.

**Note: the Banking elite, aka the family of Rothchild own ALL the Central Banks in EVERY country in the world, which is literally THEIR money, that we all use every day, every where!!
Soon, BEGINNING IN 2024, the world will be notified of their change over to Digital money, requiring a Digital ID., in order to "buy and sell". Money (cash) will become out-lawed. Every financial transaction will be Digital.

Btw, the 10 Horns on the beast have not come to be as of yet, but will be appointed by the beast, just before Jesus returns in all His Glory. Most likely it will be 10 European countries, having the military powers OF NATO for the beast's protection.
Remember, the beast itself will be a Global Economic Empire, of which has no military power of its own, at all.

I was going to congratulate you on your understanding, but I then realised that you are still trapped in the false understanding that the Beasts of Daniel 7:1-12 as human beings instead of being wicked fallen heavenly angels.

Clinging to this flawed understanding means that your eyes are blinded, and your ears have wax in them such that you cannot see.

The Beast of Daniel 7:19ff and Rev 13 and 17 I see as a four facetted beast which when we view any one of the four facetted faces, we see on of the original four beasts described in Daniel 7:1-12.

Satan has done a good job of hiding the beasts of Daniel 7:1-12 in plain sight since the time of Daniel recording his visions for around 2,500 + years. The Beast of heaven, the wicked fallen heavenly angels/hosts will be judged soon and they will be imprisoned for many days to await the time of their punishment.

Shalom

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was going to congratulate you on your understanding, but I then realised that you are still trapped in the false understanding that the Beasts of Daniel 7:1-12 as human beings instead of being wicked fallen heavenly angels.
So then, I shall make a single but vivid point, concerning who is who in Daniel's prophecy.
Dan. 8:1-14.
Concerning the "four beasts", history reveals that Alexander the Great (of the Grecian Empire, the "he goat") was that "notable horn", who was defeated by the "Ram having two horns", which was the "Medio-Persian Empire".

After Alexander died at a young age. The Grecian Empire was then divided up into four smaller kingdoms, being that of Alexander's "four generals", who were Lysimachas, Cassandra, Seleucas and Ptolemy, aka the Hellenistic kingdoms, being in the latter end of the Grecian Empire.

It is at that time that the "little horn", named Antiochus Epiphanes lV (175BC-164BC), rose up and committed The Abomination of desolation" against the temple in Jerusalem, of which Jesus Himself referenced.

All of that history is recorded in 1 Maccabees 1. You should read and study it, because out of it is the reason why Israel celebrates "Hanukkah".

Thanks for the "congrats"!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So then, I shall make a single but vivid point, concerning who is who in Daniel's prophecy.
Dan. 8:1-14.
Concerning the "four beasts", history reveals that Alexander the Great (of the Grecian Empire, the "he goat") was that "notable horn", who was defeated by the "Ram having two horns", which was the "Medio-Persian Empire".

After Alexander died at a young age. The Grecian Empire was then divided up into four smaller kingdoms, being that of Alexander's "four generals", who were Lysimachas, Cassandra, Seleucas and Ptolemy, aka the Hellenistic kingdoms, being in the latter end of the Grecian Empire.

It is at that time that the "little horn", named Antiochus Epiphanes lV (175BC-164BC), rose up and committed The Abomination of desolation" against the temple in Jerusalem, of which Jesus Himself referenced.

All of that history is recorded in 1 Maccabees 1. You should read and study it, because out of it is the reason why Israel celebrates "Hanukkah".

Thanks for the "congrats"!

Do not pat yourself on the back yet because your understanding is still all screwed up.

The four horns that grew up in place of the notable horn did so while pointing to the four winds of heaven. Why did they the rise upwards towards the four winds of heaven?

Oh, the four winds of heaven are the beasts in heaven who exercise influence over people groups, nations, kingdoms and empires to do their respective bidding. Yes, the Little Horn was involved around 160 BC when the temple was trampled for a time, but it was not the fulfilment of the 2,300 year span for the prophecy.

Your attempt to match prophecy with history is a little off to say the least.

Goodbye

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Herein is an overview of the 4th beast first described in Daniel before it evolved, and then in Revelation as being the 1st beast with 10 horns, in it's evolved state.
Daniel does not write of the 4th beast evolving into another beast. Instead, that beast is killed and it's body given to flame at the coming of God.

No evolving is needed as that already is something the 4th beast accomplishes:

Dan 7:23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

Btw, the 10 Horns on the beast have not come to be as of yet, but will be appointed by the beast, just before Jesus returns in all His Glory.

This doesn't match scripture, which shows the beast rising with the ten horns not rising hornless and MANY decades later growing ten horns.

You spout a version of Church-ianity which simply is a belief system not based on what the bible says, but an alterated version man creates to fit his current world status. This is seen in the above example! Here is the truth, just as I presented:

Rev 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

It has all ten horns from the beginning! This is true even with Daniels 4th beast. This whole the horns are appointed later is not from the bible and isn't true. It is an imaginary creation from that church-ianity I mentioned.