The Last and Final Evil Kingdom of Daniel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And there, you have shown your concept for 7 ages x 1000= 7000. And for the 7th age, you espouse and promote the 7th day sabbath, as being a 1000 year reign of Christ on earth. Am I wrong in your belief?

But you have not comprehended that I am saying that an age is a little longer than 1,000 years. I would suggest to you that the duration of the seven ages is somewhere about 7,100 to 7,200 years long. where the little while period when summed together would be between 100 and 200 years long.

As I previously stated in a previous post, the above quote is you concept of what i am posting and is not representative of what i have posted.

Goodbye.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is just your private understanding. I have a POV that is more in line with the scriptures, than what you are presenting here in the quote above.
Until you and many others are willing to let go of of the preconceived doctrines of men, God cannot teach what the Holy Spirit teaches. However, God is willing to teach to all His truth, being those who are humble before him, seeking only Him with their whole heart. Even if it means trashing all that you think you know.

BTW, to whom was "the Abomination that maketh desolate" committed against? Was it against Israel, or was it against God?
See Prov. 6:16-19 and then choose which "abomination", that was interjected, is the "7th" abomination?

Does that point to any one person that you know about?
The murderous death of "shedding the innocent blood" of Jesus was an abomination against God His Father.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Until you and many others are willing to let go of of the preconceived doctrines of men, God cannot teach what the Holy Spirit teaches. However, God is willing to teach to all His truth, being those who are humble before him, seeking only Him with their whole heart. Even if it means trashing all that you think you know.

BTW, to whom was "the Abomination that maketh desolate" committed against? Was it against Israel, or was it against God?
See Prov. 6:16-19 and then choose which "abomination", that was interjected, is the "7th" abomination?

Does that point to any one person that you know about?
The murderous death of "shedding the innocent blood" of Jesus was an abomination against God His Father.

Grow up Earburner. It is a waste time have a conversation with you. Your understanding is not in line with what the Scripture reveals.

Goodbye now, have a great day.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I notice that you have not done a word study on the Greek word, translated as "Destroy" in the passage that you quoted above, because if you had you would have noted that this particular Greek word is only found three times in the NT and I quote from the Bible Hub web site the three occurrences that are found for the Greek word used in John 2:19: -

Mark 11:2: . . . KJV: man sat; loose[\b] him, and bring . . .
John 2:19: . . . KJV: said unto them, Destroy this temple, “
John 11:44: . . . KJV: saith unto them, Loose him, and . “

I would suggest to you that the translators have John 2:19 wrong in their English translation in this particular case. I believe they are talking about the Israelites causing the stonework of the temple to be loosened such that it easily comes apart.

The second part of this verse, "in three days I will raise it up" should be understood to read, in my paraphrasing, as "and within three days of the Lord I will gather my temple together from the temples within ech saint which are part of my body."

This present a very different picture of what is to come.
Jesus words and context put it in His present, but you want to put it into our future, and of course you have "chisled" it nicely, so that it fits into the Premil view.
In my view, I don't have to chisle anything, it just sits their "fitting" perfectly.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Grow up Earburner. It is a waste time have a conversation with you. Your understanding is not in line with what the Scripture reveals.

Goodbye now, have a great day.
In your haste, I think you missed the importance and value to discover in my post #162 about Prov. 6. Did you have a comment?

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In your haste, I think you missed the importance and value to discover in my post #162 about Prov. 6. Did you have a comment?

Was it pointing out that you are doing all that was listed in those verses?

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jesus words and context put it in His present, but you want to put it into our future, and of course you have "chisled" it nicely, so that it fits into the Premil view.
In my view, I don't have to chisle anything, it just sits their "fitting" perfectly.

Have you considered 2 Chron 7:12 ff to see what God had said would happen to Israel and the temple?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was it pointing out that you are doing all that was listed in those verses?
No, Prov. 6:16-19 is telling us of what the 7th abomination against God is, and that is the shedding of innocent blood.

Not one of us fits the bill of having innocent blood, except Jesus.
It's "the abomination that maketh desolate". To paraphrase:
It's "THE one abomination against God that  causes Him to bring on to the offender(s) desolation.

Jesus prophesied of what would happen to God's chosen people of Israel, after committing the 7th abomination against God, the shedding of Jesus' innocent blood.
Mat. 23
[38] Behold, your house is left unto you desolate. [2048-deserted, abandoned, alone, lonely, aka void of God]:
Desolation to Israel was a double edge sword. They were abandoned by God, and their temple was destroyed.

Luke 13
[35] Behold, your house is left unto you desolate and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.
Luke 13 continues the prophecy, telling Israel that the only way that they will see/perceive Jesus, is by way of Him coming to them through other people, the Gentiles, who are saved and are born again of the Spirit of Christ.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you considered 2 Chron 7:12 ff to see what God had said would happen to Israel and the temple?
Specifically, vs. 19-22. They have shed the innocent blood of their own Messiah/Savior Prov. 6:17, and have committed that abomination against God Himself.

The temple was destroyed, and they themselves were abandoned by God, whereby they are no longer the chosen.of God. Romans 10
[12] For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him [through faith in Jesus. Rom. 8:8-9]

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Specifically, vs. 19-22. They have shed the innocent blood of their own Messiah/Savior Prov. 6:17, and have committed that abomination against God Himself.

The temple was destroyed, and they themselves were abandoned by God, whereby they are no longer the chosen of God. Romans 10
[12] For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him [through faith in Jesus. Rom. 8:8-9]

It seems to me that you have a one-track mindset that God has abandoned the nation of Israel because they killed Jesus.

2 Chronicles 12:19-20 dose not support your thesis. Israel was removed from the Land and the Temple was destroyed because of the continual idolatrous worship of idols by the Nation of Israel.

2 Chron 12:19-20:- 19 “But if you turn away and forsake My statutes and My commandments which I have set before you, and go and serve other gods, and worship them, 20 then I will uproot them from My [-]land[/-]/fertile soil which I have given them; and this house which I have [g]sanctified for My name I will cast out of My sight, and will make it a proverb and a byword among all peoples.

This visitation of the iniquities of the fathers of the first two ages of the existence of Israel from the time of Isaac's birth began to happen with the Birth of Christ at the beginning of Israel's third age and will continue until the beginning of Israel's fifth age of existence when they will be gathered once more by God to become a Kingdom of Priests, a Holy Nation and God's possession among the nations.

Christ clearly indicates to us in the parable of the barren fig tree, that the nation of Israel will begin to bear fruit when the fig tree is inspected at the very end of the fourth year/age when they begin to repent of their sins of idolatrous worship and the sins of their fathers' idolatrous worship.

Yet you are sowing discord among the brethren with your ignorant words of "wisdom" as to why our brothers before God have done.

You present a thesis that is contrary to God's scriptures and what Jesus also taught concerning what is to happen to Israel.

You present a pointless argument to support your theories.

Goodbye now, as this conversation is going nowhere because of your stubborn nature of holding onto what is not true.

2 Chronicles 12:19-20 does not support your theory that 70 AD occurred because Israel orchestrated the death of Christ on a cross. Rather it tells us that 70 AD happened because of Israel's continuing idolatrous worship.

Please get your facts right before trying to teach others your flawed theories.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems to me that you have a one-track mindset that God has abandoned the nation of Israel because they killed Jesus.

2 Chronicles 12:19-20 dose not support your thesis. Israel was removed from the Land and the Temple was destroyed because of the continual idolatrous worship of idols by the Nation of Israel.

2 Chron 12:19-20:- 19 “But if you turn away and forsake My statutes and My commandments which I have set before you, and go and serve other gods, and worship them, 20 then I will uproot them from My [-]land[/-]/fertile soil which I have given them; and this house which I have [g]sanctified for My name I will cast out of My sight, and will make it a proverb and a byword among all peoples.

This visitation of the iniquities of the fathers of the first two ages of the existence of Israel from the time of Isaac's birth began to happen with the Birth of Christ at the beginning of Israel's third age and will continue until the beginning of Israel's fifth age of existence when they will be gathered once more by God to become a Kingdom of Priests, a Holy Nation and God's possession among the nations.

Christ clearly indicates to us in the parable of the barren fig tree, that the nation of Israel will begin to bear fruit when the fig tree is inspected at the very end of the fourth year/age when they begin to repent of their sins of idolatrous worship and the sins of their fathers' idolatrous worship.

Yet you are sowing discord among the brethren with your ignorant words of "wisdom" as to why our brothers before God have done.

You present a thesis that is contrary to God's scriptures and what Jesus also taught concerning what is to happen to Israel.

You present a pointless argument to support your theories.

Goodbye now, as this conversation is going nowhere because of your stubborn nature of holding onto what is not true.

2 Chronicles 12:19-20 does not support your theory that 70 AD occurred because Israel orchestrated the death of Christ on a cross. Rather it tells us that 70 AD happened because of Israel's continuing idolatrous worship.

Please get your facts right before trying to teach others your flawed theories.
During the "Age of Indignation"
2 Chronicles 12 is known of as being "IF/THEN" Prophesies by God.

IF
Israel was obedient to God, THEN they were blessed by Him.

IF Israel was disobedient to God, THEN they were cursed by Him.

In God's eyes, there is no more a nation of Israel, that has been raised up by Him.
What we see today of Israel is "Mystery, Babylon the Great, the MOTHER of harlots".
(Who is presently persecuting "Semites").

In all of the NT scriptures, there are only two "mothers" named Jerusalem. One "is fallen", and the other is above and is "free", being the mother of us all [who are of faith in Jesus]. Gal. Ch. 4.

Israel- faith in the Promise that was to come.
Church- faith in the Promise that had come.

The figurative 144,000 of Israel, who lived and died in faith, were those under the OC.

All of Israel, since Pentecost, is invited to put their faith and trust in Jesus NOW, and are under the NC.
Being equal with the Gentiles in Jesus, they also are under the criteria of John 3:18 and Rom. 8:8-9.
Today, for all (both Jews and Gentiles) who do have faith in Jesus, they will appear in "the Great Multitude".

Other than that, Israel has no other future with God.

Last edited:
Reactions: covenantee

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
During the "Age of Indignation"
2 Chronicles 12 is known of as being "IF/THEN" Prophesies by God.

IF
Israel was obedient to God, THEN they were blessed by Him.

IF Israel was disobedient to God, THEN they were cursed by Him.

In God's eyes, there is no more a nation of Israel, that has been raised up by Him.
What we see today of Israel is Mystery, Babylon the Great, the MOTHER of harlots".
(Who is presently persecuting "Semites").

In all of the NT scriptures, there are only two "mothers" named Jerusalem. One "is fallen", and the other is above and is "free", being the mother of us all [who are of faith in Jesus]. Gal. Ch. 4.

Israel- faith in the Promise that was to come.
Church- faith in the Promise that had come.

The figurative 144,000 are of Israel, who lived and died in faith, under the OC.

All of Israel, since Pentecost, is invited to put their faith in Jesus NOW under the NC., and do fall under the criteria of John 3:18 and Rom. 8:8-9.
For all who do have faith in Jesus, they will appear in "the Great Multitude".

Other than that, Israel has no other future with God.

What absolute rot on your part. You are preaching replacement theology, nothing less.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What absolute rot on your part. You are preaching replacement theology, nothing less.
No, I am preaching:
Gal. 3
[22] But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.
Rom. 3[10] As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
Rom. 10
[11] For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
[12] For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No, I am preaching:
Gal. 3
[22] But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.
Rom. 3[10] As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
Rom. 10
[11] For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
[12] For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

God will redeem the Israelites on His terms, What we think God's terms should be is irrelevant to God.

God has promised that He will plant them in the fertile soil of Israel, His faithful Servant, and teach them on the religion/mountain of Israel.

How this will work out, is for us to watch and see and to then believe in God. At the moment what I am hearing from you is your idolatrous worship.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was "the abomination* that maketh desolate".

*Prov. 6:[16] These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
17...hands that shed innocent blood,...

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God will redeem the Israelites on His terms, What we think God's terms should be is irrelevant to God.
His "terms" were shown to Israel in Dan. 9:24, by the six works of God that Jesus was to "finish" in his first manifestation.
When Jesus cried out on the cross: "It is finished", he was pointing to Dan. 9:24, having fulfilled all.
God has promised that He will plant them in the fertile soil of Israel, His faithful Servant, and teach them on the religion/mountain of Israel.
Jesus Himself is that "fertile soil", aka the "good ground". Mat. 13:8,23; Mark 4:8, 20; Luke 8:8, 15.
How this will work out, is for us to watch and see and to then believe in God. At the moment what I am hearing from you is your idolatrous worship
It has already been worked out, as shown in Dan. 9:24, and has been poured on the desolate (vs.27). Acts 10:45.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God has promised that He will plant them in the fertile soil of Israel, His faithful Servant
Most here probably do not perceive what it is that you are carefully alluding to, through your words: "Israel, His faithful Servant".

Some of us do know that there is that Jewish belief of Judaism, that Israel in whole, is the savior of the world.
Do you support such a concept, or am I misreading you?

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

How this will work out, is for us to watch and see and to then believe in God. At the moment what I am hearing from you is your idolatrous worship.
Still awaiting your explanation of "replacement theology".

Is any Jew's physical DNA, replaced? No.

Is room at the Cross for any Jew, replaced? No.

Is any Jew's opportunity to receive Christ, replaced? No.

So what is replaced?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In fact a season is 1,000 years long as we know that Satan, the other heavenly hosts, i.e., the four beasts and the Little Horn, and the judged kings of the earth, and the length of their imprisonment in the Pit/Bottomless Pit, as told in Rev 20, is for a 1,000 years year period.
A season is not a thousand years. Time is a thousand years. Daniel 12:7

"And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished."

That is 3500 years from Daniel. 500 years between Daniel and the Cross. 2,000 years between the Cross and the Second Coming. The Millennial Kingdom is the last 1,000 years.