Lebron James

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lebron is an amazing athlete. Sometimes he seems so ungrateful to white Americans from whom he got most of his BILLION $$$. Why is he so ungrateful and even hateful to America? Has anyone else noticed this or am I imagining this? I wonder if he votes for Democrats who get filthy rich murdering millions of unborn black babies.

Last edited:

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lebron is an amazing athlete. Sometimes he seems so ungrateful to white Americans from whom he got most of his BILLION $$$. Why is he so ungrateful and even hateful to America? Has anyone else noticed this or am I imagining this? I wonder if he votes for Democrats who get filthy rich murdering millions of unborn black babies.
I wish Lebron would stick to basketball.

Reactions: dev553344

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why is he so ungrateful and even hateful to America? Has anyone else noticed this or am I imagining this?
This is an evil man who supports Communist Chinese tyranny but hates American freedom and what it has given him. If people stopped idolizing sportsmen and athletes, and simply ignored them they could not make their millions.

Reactions: Wrangler

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would anyone be surprised if Lebron runs for President in the future?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
President of what? The Dumpster Union?:eek:
I'd bet Obama and Michelle, Pelosi, Shumer, Bill and Hillary, Planned Parenthood would vote for him. lol

And even some who profess to be Christians vote for baby murderers!

Last edited: