1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Let's pray for Truth!

Discussion in 'Prayer Forum' started by Prayer Warrior, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Prayer Warrior

Prayer Warrior Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Let's be lifting up Truth this holiday season. I haven't seen him on here since his wife passed last month. I've been wondering how he's doing, and I've been praying for him.

2. "ByGrace"

"ByGrace" Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Canada
    Yes, agree...He is never for from my thought and prayers.

I haven't seem ,much of him , neither of Truimph1300 since their wives died. :(
    I know Triumph has lots of friends and family around him ( on facebook) ...I am a bit worried because I don't think Truth has anyone close by. He did say that he would throw himself into his work. I think he has a kind boss.

Praying. ....Helen

3. amadeus

amadeus Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Prayer Warrior and "ByGrace" like this.
  4. larry2

larry2 Active Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    I'm praying for the great hurt to be taken from Brother Truth that he is suffering at this time.
    Dear Father, in the precious name of Jesus I ask for Your intercession in our time of need as
    maybe never before, and especially as we near that time we'll all be with You. The time can
    seem so long in our suffering, and life seeming hopeless as You work in us to have Your very
    best. Please come soon for us in the faith and hope we have in the victory only You can give.
    Wipe the tears away, restore strength, and help us to be full overcomers in the walk You desire
    us to have. I read that we're to follow Jesus as Paul followed Him, and that near appears
    impossible. Please come for us with Your healing from on high, and I give the praise and glory
    for it in the wonderful name of our Savior Jesus. Amen.

Prayer Warrior and amadeus like this.