LET'S SEE IF JESUS WAS TALKING ABOUT THE RAPTURE OR HIS SECOND COMING WHEN HE SAID, "NO ONE KNOWS THE DAY NOR THE HOUR"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are TOTALLY CONFUSED.

According to the BIBLE there are 3 heavens.

The Birds Fly through the heavens = Atmosphere.

The Stars of the Heavens = Universe.

The Eternal Dwelling Place of GOD = Where the Wedding of the Lamb Takes Place.
You didn’t answer the question

Reactions: Marty fox

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The word CHURCH, was inserted into the BIBLE about 300 A.D. Prior to that it only used ASSEMBLY.

Matthew 16:18 (YLT)
18 `And I also say to thee, that thou art a rock, and upon this rock I will build my assembly, and gates of Hades shall not prevail against it;
Are you telling me Ekklesia is not the church?

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...how do you explain revelation 7:9-17?
It is a parenthetical passage, not in sequence or chronological order, it can't be. The angels stop the wind and state no harm can come to the earth until the 144k are sealed. The multitude in heaven is also in this same vantage point. Look at the previous chapter; massive catastrophic events have pummeled the earth, so this cannot be in sequence with the events of the 6th seal. See a more in depth explanation:

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you telling me Ekklesia is not the church?

What is the definition of ekklesia? | GotQuestions.org

Jan 4, 2022Ekklesia is a Greek word defined as "a called-out assembly or congregation." Ekklesia is commonly translated as "church" (after 300 A.D. when it start using CHURCH as their official Title) in the New Testament. For example, Acts 11:26 says that "Barnabas and Saul met with the church [ ekklesia ]" in Antioch. And in 1 Corinthians 15:9 Paul says that he had persecuted the church [ ekklesia] of God."

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What is the definition of ekklesia? | GotQuestions.org

Jan 4, 2022Ekklesia is a Greek word defined as "a called-out assembly or congregation." Ekklesia is commonly translated as "church" (after 300 A.D. when it start using CHURCH as their official Title) in the New Testament. For example, Acts 11:26 says that "Barnabas and Saul met with the church [ ekklesia ]" in Antioch. And in 1 Corinthians 15:9 Paul says that he had persecuted the church [ ekklesia] of God."
You stated:
THE WORD CHURCH NEVER APPEARS FROM REV. 4:1 ON.

You mentioned the “church” and then reply the word church didn’t exist till after 300AD. By stating the church doesn’t appear from Rev 4:1 on, you are stating it does appear elsewhere. Obviously, church comes from Ekklesia. And it is not found in multiple books therefore by your own logic, those books have nothing to do with the church/assembly of called out ones/the body of Christ/Ekklesia or any other way you want to spin it.

The point being, your argument that the word isn’t there thereby we aren’t there is a dead argument. You know what we’re called in those books missing Ekklesia? Saints, the same word in Revelation. Context, parallels and simple interlinear Greek helps.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
View attachment 31784

The Raptured CHURCH are in white robes, and Tribulation Saints, and Perhaps even Old Testament Saints too, as well as Angels. White Robes symbolizes Holy Ones, we inherit Christ's Holiness. Is Tribulation BEHEADED Saints, Part of Church-age Saint. I will let Christ make that Call.

You do know that the WORD "Church" was added to the BIBLE about 300 AD. Here is what Christ called us:

Matthew 16:18 (YLT)

18 `And I also say to thee, that thou art a rock, and upon this rock I will build my assembly, and gates of Hades shall not prevail against it;

Oh my, the SAME THING AS THE OLD TESTAMENT ASSEMBLY. I think they did us a great injustice by added the word CHURCH. He considered those who BELIEVED GOD WOULD SEND A MESSIAH, the Same as those who DID BELIEVE GOD SEND THE MESSIAH, the absolute SAME:

John 10:16-17 (HCSB)
16 But I have other sheep (the Church Assembly) that are not of this fold (Last of the Old Testament Assembly); I must bring them also, and they will listen to My voice. Then (at the Rapture) there will be one flock, one shepherd.
17 This is why the Father loves Me, because I am laying down My life so I may take it up again.

Interesting there have been approximate 24 Generations since Church. IF HE chose one Elder in each generation to be our elder, perhaps Billy Graham would be our Elder. The white robes most likely would be HIS ASSEMBLY, and here is the Proof:

Revelation 4:4 (HCSB)
4 Around that throne were 24 thrones, and on the thrones sat 24 elders dressed in white clothes, with gold crowns on their heads.

A very Clear indication that the RAPTURE happened PRIOR TO THIS VERSE. You have to have a Posterior to SIT ON IT, that is my opinion. And the disembodied Tribulation Saints do not appear to be at REST!

Revelation 7:14-17 (HCSB)

14 I said to him, “Sir, you know.” Then he told me: These are the ones coming out of the great tribulation. They washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
15 For this reason they are before the throne of God, and they serve Him day and night in His sanctuary. The One seated on the throne will shelter them:
16 They will no longer hunger; they will no longer thirst; the sun will no longer strike them, nor will any heat.
17 For the Lamb who is at the center of the throne will shepherd them; He will guide them to springs of living waters, and God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.

What are you even talking about? I try to have a dialogue with you and you keep avoiding my questions and changing the goal post.

By your standards then the church is never mentioned in the bible even before rev 4:1 because the word never came until 300AD

The church is the faithful before and after the cross because we are all saved in the same way through Christ

Stop side stepping my questions and answer do you believe in man's interpretations or the scriptures?

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You stated:
THE WORD CHURCH NEVER APPEARS FROM REV. 4:1 ON.

You mentioned the “church” and then reply the word church didn’t exist till after 300AD. By stating the church doesn’t appear from Rev 4:1 on, you are stating it does appear elsewhere. Obviously, church comes from Ekklesia. And it is not found in multiple books therefore by your own logic, those books have nothing to do with the church/assembly of called out ones/the body of Christ/Ekklesia or any other way you want to spin it.

The point being, your argument that the word isn’t there thereby we aren’t there is a dead argument. You know what we’re called in those books missing Ekklesia? Saints, the same word in Revelation. Context, parallels and simple interlinear Greek helps.

The words in blue letters are my comments, and I use them to explain, or comment on what was said. Ekklesia only meant Assembly or Congregation, until around 300 A.D., when they added to that meaning, the word "CHURCH". That means the actual word CHURCH should have been in italics, but they didn't bother. So it was never used by Christ or the Apostles. Interesting, every subsequent TRANSLATION, did not make the correction too, except Young's Literal Translation.

I personally think they did us a disservice. because Christ wanted both Covenants to use the same TITLE, so that we would know Both Covenants, even had the Same Core Belief's even tho our radically different worship styles were so different.

In the Old Testament ASSEMBLY, their Core Belief was GOD would send MESSIAH to Pay for SIN.

In the New Testament ASSEMBLY, our Core Belief is GOD did send MESSIAH to Pay for SIN.

That gives this verse a much DEEPER meaning:

Malachi 3:6 (HCSB)

6 “Because I, Yahweh, have not changed,
you descendants of Jacob have not been destroyed.

Now Look at this, that seems to have changed meaning to INCLUDE THE OLD TESTAMENT ASSEMBLY.

John 10:16 (HCSB)
16 But I have other sheep (birthday of the Church-age is not until Pentecost) that are not of this fold (speaking to the last of the Old Testament ASSEMBLY); I must bring them also, and they will listen to My voice. Then there will be one flock, one shepherd.

That makes them our Brothers and Sisters in CHRIST, even tho they did not know his Name. They will be INCLUDED in the Rapture TOO, when we all become ONE FLOCK, going to the Wedding of the LAMB in Heaven. Still Not Convinced ? ? ? Now I will blow your Socks OFF, because you will be walking on HOLY GROUND.

Isaiah 54:5-6 (HCSB)
5 Indeed, your husband is your Maker- His name is Yahweh of Hosts- and the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer; He is called the God of all the earth.
6 For the LORD has called you, like a wife deserted and wounded in spirit, a wife of one’s youth when she is rejected,” says your God.

Isaiah 62:5 (HCSB)
5 For as a young man marries a young woman, so your sons will marry you; and as a groom rejoices over ⌊his⌋ bride, so your God will rejoice over you.

Jeremiah 23:7-8 (HCSB)
7 “The days are coming”-the LORD’s declaration-“when it will no longer be said, ‘As the LORD lives who brought the Israelites from the land of Egypt,’
8 but, ‘As the LORD lives, who brought and led the descendants of the house of Israel from the land of the north and from all the other countries where I had banished them.’ They will dwell once more in their own land.”

16 But I have other sheep (birthday of the Church-age is not until Pentecost) that are not of this fold (speaking to the last of the Old Testament ASSEMBLY); I must bring them also, and they will listen to My voice. Then there will be one flock (speaking of the RAPTURE, or Calling Out of ASSEMBLY of GOD to go to the Wedding of the LAMB), one shepherd.

Two folds ASSEMBLIES, WILL BECOME ONE FLOCK. That undoubtably it is talking about BELIEVERS becoming ONE FLOCK at the Rapture.

I HAVE MY INVITE TO THE WEDDING OF THE LAMB IN MY HEART. DO YOU HAVE YOURS ? ? ?

Revelation 19:9 (HCSB)
9 Then he said to me, “Write: Those invited to the marriage feast of the Lamb are fortunate!” He also said to me, “These words of God are true.”

Last edited:

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The words in blue letters are my comments, and I use them to explain, or comment on what was said. Ekklesia only meant Assembly or Congregation, until around 300 A.D., when they added to that meaning, the word "CHURCH". That means the actual word CHURCH should have been in italics, but they didn't bother. So it was never used by Christ or the Apostles. Interesting, every subsequent TRANSLATION, did not make the correction too, except Young's Literal Translation.

I personally think they did us a disservice. because Christ wanted both Covenants to use the same TITLE, so that we would know Both Covenants, even had the Same Core Belief's even tho our radically different worship styles were so different.

In the Old Testament ASSEMBLY, their Core Belief was GOD would send MESSIAH to Pay for SIN.

In the New Testament ASSEMBLY, our Core Belief is GOD did send MESSIAH to Pay for SIN.

That gives this verse a much DEEPER meaning:

Malachi 3:6 (HCSB)

6 “Because I, Yahweh, have not changed,
you descendants of Jacob have not been destroyed.

Now Look at this, that seems to have changed meaning to INCLUDE THE OLD TESTAMENT ASSEMBLY.

16 But I have other sheep (birthday of the Church-age is not until Pentecost) that are not of this fold (speaking to the last of the Old Testament ASSEMBLY); I must bring them also, and they will listen to My voice. Then there will be one flock, one shepherd.

That makes them our Brothers and Sisters in CHRIST, even tho they did not know his Name. They will be INCLUDED in the Rapture TOO, when we all become ONE FLOCK, going to the Wedding of the LAMB in Heaven. Still Not Convinced ? ? ? Now I will blow your Socks OFF, because you will be walking on HOLY GROUND.

Isaiah 54:5-6 (HCSB)
5 Indeed, your husband is your Maker- His name is Yahweh of Hosts- and the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer; He is called the God of all the earth.
6 For the LORD has called you, like a wife deserted and wounded in spirit, a wife of one’s youth when she is rejected,” says your God.

Isaiah 62:5 (HCSB)
5 For as a young man marries a young woman, so your sons will marry you; and as a groom rejoices over ⌊his⌋ bride, so your God will rejoice over you.

Jeremiah 23:7-8 (HCSB)
7 “The days are coming”-the LORD’s declaration-“when it will no longer be said, ‘As the LORD lives who brought the Israelites from the land of Egypt,’
8 but, ‘As the LORD lives, who brought and led the descendants of the house of Israel from the land of the north and from all the other countries where I had banished them.’ They will dwell once more in their own land.”

16 But I have other sheep (birthday of the Church-age is not until Pentecost) that are not of this fold (speaking to the last of the Old Testament ASSEMBLY); I must bring them also, and they will listen to My voice. Then there will be one flock (speaking of the RAPTURE, or Calling Out of ASSEMBLY of GOD to go to the Wedding of the LAMB), one shepherd.

Two folds ASSEMBLIES, WILL BECOME ONE FLOCK. That undoubtably it is talking about BELIEVERS becoming ONE FLOCK at the Rapture.

I HAVE MY INVITE TO THE WEDDING OF THE LAMB IN MY HEART. DO YOU HAVE YOURS ? ? ?

Revelation 19:9 (HCSB)
9 Then he said to me, “Write: Those invited to the marriage feast of the Lamb are fortunate!” He also said to me, “These words of God are true.”
Again, you’re trying to give me a Bible lesson like I’m unsaved or am still in need of milk.

You said Ekklesia was not found after Rev 4:1 therefore the church is in heaven.

I said, using your own logic, the church is absent from Mark, Luke, John, 1Peter, 2Peter, Titus and so on. Does that mean all those books have nothing to do with the ekklesia? Certainly not.

Your original argument is an invalid one. It is constantly used by Pre-TBers all over as “Proof text”.

If the absence of Ekklesia means the church is in heaven and absent from scripture as some Pre-TBers say of Revelation, then its absence in other books also means the church is absent.

Reactions: David in NJ

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Again, you’re trying to give me a Bible lesson like I’m unsaved or am still in need of milk.

You said Ekklesia was not found after Rev 4:1 therefore the church is in heaven.

I said, using your own logic, the church is absent from Mark, Luke, John, 1Peter, 2Peter, Titus and so on. Does that mean all those books have nothing to do with the ekklesia? Certainly not.

Your original argument is an invalid one. It is constantly used by Pre-TBers all over as “Proof text”.

If the absence of Ekklesia means the church is in heaven and absent from scripture as some Pre-TBers say of Revelation, then its absence in other books also means the church is absent.

No, you do not have the foggiest idea of what the Rapture is all about.

Maybe this will Help:

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Maybe this will Help:

Tell me what is the purpose of the rapture what is it for?

Hint Paul tells us the purpose for the rapture in 1 Corinthians 15:35-58

Last edited:

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tell me what is the purpose of the rapture what is it for?

Hint Paul tells us the purpose for the rapture in 1 Corinthians 15:35-58

You seem like a scoffer to me. No Scoffing, or I am out of here. You can disagree without scoffing. We who are Pre-Tribbers take our Pre-tribulation
beliefs DEAD SERIOUS, and are 100% Sure of our facts, and do not care what kind of argument you can put up, we will NEVER change our BELIEFS.

Do you want to see our BELIEFS or Not. Skip the REST if you just want to Scoff or Ridicule.

1 Corinthians 15:35-58, is just a tiny bit of the Truth of want the Purpose of Tribulation is all about. We KNOW in our Hearts it's more about the Wedding of the LAMB where Christ is Marrying the ASSEMBLY, both Old Testament ASSEMBLY, and Church Age ASSEMBLY, combined into one entity. It is a one week Ceremony, which corresponds with the 70th WEEK OF DANIEL. So we believe it will last 7 years, a week in Biblical Prophecy. The Wedding Takes Place in HEAVEN, the Father's House.

WE BELIEVE, Scoffing at, or Ridiculing the Rapture, only insures you will be Left Behind. We Believe Mat. 7:13-27 and so is Mat. 25:1-13, LITERALLY. We BELIEVE that THOSE who do not heed the warning will be Left Behind, and only a FEW People will make they Trip to the Wedding in Heaven, that is the end of Church-Age Assembly.

WE BELIEVE the REASON NO ONE KNOWS THE HOUR OR THE DAY, is the Father must inspect the Son's Work on the NEW CITY JERUSALEM (OUR NEW DWELLING PLACE) in Heaven, and ONLY WHEN the Father Says, "IT IS FINISHED, SON GO GET YOUR BRIDE." IT IS DEAD SERIOUS, IN OUR HEARTS, GENUINE BELIEFS. It will happen, JUST a few days before the 70th Week of Daniel begins, and
7 years Later, we GET TO COME BACK WITH HIM TO SET UP HIS 1000 Year Reign as KING OF KINGS riding White Horses.

There is a LOT MORE TO IT, but This should make it Clear, how SERIOUS WE TAKE THE WEDDING OF THE LAMB.

Matthew 7:13-14 (HCSB)

13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the road is
broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who go through it.
14 How narrow is the gate and difficult the road that leads to life,
and few find it.

Revelation 19:11-21 (HCSB)
11 Then I saw heaven opened, and there was a white horse. Its rider is called Faithful and True, and He judges and makes war in righteousness.
12 His eyes were like a fiery flame, and many crowns were on His head. He had a name written that no one knows except Himself.
13 He wore a robe stained with blood, and His name is the Word of God.
14 The armies that were in heaven followed Him on white horses, wearing pure white linen. (We believe we will be part of that Army.)
15 A sharp sword came from His mouth, so that He might strike the nations with it. He will shepherd them with an iron scepter. He will also trample the winepress of the fierce anger of God, the Almighty.
16 And He has a name written on His robe and on His thigh: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.
17 Then I saw an angel standing on the sun, and he cried out in a loud voice, saying to all the birds flying high overhead, “Come, gather together for the great supper of God,
18 so that you may eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of commanders, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and of their riders, and the flesh of everyone, both free and slave, small and great.”
19 Then I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies gathered together to wage war against the rider on the horse and against His army.
20 But the beast was taken prisoner, and along with him the false prophet, who had performed the signs in his presence. He deceived those who accepted the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image with these signs. Both of them were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulfur.
21 The rest were killed with the sword that came from the mouth of the rider on the horse, and all the birds were filled with their flesh.

Zechariah 14:5 (HCSB)
5 You will flee by My mountain valley, for the valley of the mountains will extend to Azal. You will flee as you fled from the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the LORD my God will come and all the holy ones with Him. (That is the same group of true believers as the Armies of Heaven.)

2 Peter 3:3-4 (HCSB)
3 First, be aware of this: Scoffers will come in the last days to scoff, living according to their own desires,
4 saying, Where is the promise of His coming? Ever since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they have been since the beginning of creation.”

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Maybe this will Help:

Why are you dodging and changing the subject?
We are not talking about the harpazo.

We are talking about your statement of Ekklesia and your assumption the assembly is gone because Ekklesia is not found after Rev 4:1

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a few days before the 70th Week of Daniel begins, and 7 years Later,
Let’s talk about this unfulfilled 7 years.

Which week did Christ die?
69th or 70th?

And which week was sacrifice abolished in the midst of it?

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LET'S SEE IF JESUS WAS TALKING ABOUT THE RAPTURE OR HIS SECOND COMING WHEN HE SAID, "NO ONE KNOWS THE DAY NOR THE HOUR"

The Coming of the Son of Man
29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

Did you notice that verse 29 starts out by Jesus saying, “Immediately after the tribulation of those days."

Jesus is now talking about what events will take place immediately after the tribulation or at the end of the seven-year Tribulation.

THERE IS ONLY ONE QUESTION TO BE ASKED THAT WILL SETTLE THE NO ONE KNOWS DEBATE FOREVER

All will agree that verse 30 comes after verse 29 so that means whatever is said in verse 30 takes place immediately after the Tribulation.

Verse 30 describes the sign of the Son of Man appearing in the heavens.

Q- So here is our big question, Who sees Jesus arriving in the heavens, the world or the Saints?

If it's the entire world that sees Jesus' arrival then It's Jesus's Second Coming but if it's the Saints that see Jesus arrival then it's the Rapture.

OK, LET'S read verse 30 to see if it's the Rapture that no one knows the day or the hour or is it Christ's Second Coming.

V: 30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

It's settled, it's the entire world that sees Jesus' arrival so it must be His Second Coming and that's just what He said in verse 29, "immediately after the Tribulation of those days."

So, if verse 30 takes place immediately after the Tribulation of those days then so does verse 31 because everything that Jesus describes after verse 29 He says is taking place after the Tribulation. So, let's read the next event that will take place immediately after the Tribulation of those days.

Oh, look there is a rapture taking place in verse 31.

31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

This is where all my post-Tribulation friends say, "See I told you so that the Rapture takes place at the end of the Tribulation."

Let me show you why it is not remotely possible that the Rapture takes place at the end of the seven-year Tribulation.
So what's going on here?
Let's find out.

Q-What was Jesus's disciples original question at the beginning of Matthew 24?

A- “What will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?” ( Matthew 24:3).

Now let Jesus explain what this rapture is that we read about in verse 31 of Matthew 24 in Matthew 13.

MATTHEW 13
JESUS SPEAKING

37 He replied, “The One who sows the good seed is the Son of Man. 38 The field is the world, and the good seed represents the sons of the kingdom. The weeds are the sons of the evil one, 39 and the enemy who sows them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels.

40 As the weeds are collected and burned in the fire, so will it be at the end of the age. 41 The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will weed out of His kingdom every cause of sin and all who practice lawlessness. 42 And they will throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 43 Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father.

There is the explanation for Matthew 24:31 rapture given by Jesus.

There is going to be another final separation between the sheep and the goats or the weeds from the wheat at the end of the age or immediately after the tribulation of those days.

Now you know that when Jesus said no one knows the day nor the hour He was referring to His Second Coming not the Rapture.

MATTHEW 24:36 also comes after verse 29 where Jesus started to tell us what events will take place immediately after the Tribulation of those days and look at what verse 36 says.

JESUS SPEAKING
36 “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only.

CONCLUSION:
Jesus did not say no one can know when the Rapture will take place and that phrase is not even once found in all of Matthew 24.

Saints, it's time to look for when the Rapture will take place.

Join me as I expose the lie of the Devil that no one can know when the Rapture will take place.

I am right now posting messages that clearly show that there are many prophets in the bible that know when the Rapture will take place.

And like I have said many times, is it a mere coincidence that every one of these prophets including Jesus got the exact same timeline for the Rapture? Not one of them gave a different timeline for the Rapture.

So far I have shown that the Prophets Daniel and Paul knew when the Rapture will take place and now I will show you three times Jesus Himself telling us when the Rapture will take place. It's all in the bible.

There is another guy on this forum that has been desperately trying to tell you how close we are to the Tribulation and the Rapture but it would seem that you guys are not listening to him. Just consider what he is saying might be the truth and give him a good listen too.

Eliyahoo

Why is it that those who hold unto this error can never find a single passage of scripture that speaks of 'pre-trib' rapture?

Last edited:
Reactions: Marty fox

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Believe what you want, and I know in my heart, it will be Pre-Trib. You see, I was discipled by Dr. John MacArthur, in 1979, and his series on Revelation verse, by verse, is free to listen to, the exact same series that I listened to 4 times in my life. Nothing you can say will convince me. I am grounded in the word. It was my spiritual milk.
John McArthur is a just a man who also is blinded by his own religion/pride concerning 'pre-trib rapture' and other things as well.

Placing your trust in man/men and religion is the consuming calamity of the of the world.

There is and only has been One authoritative preaching, teaching, and prophecy on earth = dwell on this.....

Last edited:

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@David in NJ

Here’s a better question. Not against you, just a general question to anyone

Why do people put all their energy into a rapture? The single greatest, most taught event, was the resurrection of the dead. Not the harpazo. Though the harpazo was revealed and Paul wrote on it, it fails in comparison to the resurrection. And the resurrection is the dominant teaching, first with the Jews and later with us. Not the harpazo.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@David in NJ

Here’s a better question.

Why do people put all their energy into a rapture? The single greatest, most taught event, was the resurrection of the dead. Not the harpazo. Though the harpazo was revealed and Paul wrote on it, it fails in comparison to the resurrection. And the resurrection is the dominant teaching, first with the Jews and later with us. Not the harpazo.
Because pre-trib rapture is the 'Golden Bull' of modern day christianity = dwell on this...........

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@David in NJ

Here’s a better question. Not against you, just a general question to anyone

the GLORY of GOD is the RESURRECTION of JESUS CHRIST

and ALL that Pertains to IT = HalleluYAH

Reactions: No Pre-TB

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let’s talk about this unfulfilled 7 years.

Which week did Christ die?
69th or 70th?

And which week was sacrifice abolished in the midst of it?
1682515843921.png
At the tail end of the 69th Week of Daniel.

The ENTIRE Church Age Assembly, is Stuck In between the 69th Week of Daniel and the 70th Week of Daniel. We Believe after the Church Age is FINISHED, immediately the 70th Week of Daniel begins. That is WHY when HE is talking about NO MAN WILL KNOW THE DAY OR THE HOUR, it is not talking about the Second Coming. Because every man will know they have exactly 7 years Left. So their plan is to ATTACK ISRAEL before the 7 years are up. They think if they can STOP ISRAEL, they can defeat CHRIST. They never figured on HIM having SO MUCH POWER.

The Rapture has to happen as the Church Age Ends. Up Till Then, no one knows the day or the hour, only when the Father says the New Dwelling Place is finished, go get your Bride. That is why we must KEEP READY to go to the Wedding in Heaven. After the RAPTURE IS FULFILLED, there is only 7 years to the day, till the SECOND COMING. IT ALL FITS. What does it take to make the Trip, ONLY to LOVE the LORD More that any other. Yes, that will generate, in our Lifestyles things that are Pleasing to HIM. But it NEVER IS BECAUSE OF THOSE WORKS, it is ONLY because of HIS GRACE AND MERCY.

Revelation 19:4 (HCSB)

4 Then the 24 elders and the four living creatures fell down and worshiped God, who is seated on the throne, saying: Amen! Hallelujah!

Revelation 19:11-14 (HCSB)
11 Then I saw heaven opened, and there was a white horse. Its rider is called Faithful and True, and He judges and makes war in righteousness.
12 His eyes were like a fiery flame, and many crowns were on His head. He had a name written that no one knows except Himself.
13 He wore a robe stained with blood, and His name is the Word of God.
14 The armies that were in heaven followed Him on white horses, wearing pure white linen.

Revelation 19:19 (HCSB)
19 Then I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies gathered together to wage war against the rider on the horse and against His army.

We know that Day is 7 years to the DAY after the Rapture, and So does HIS Enemies.

Zechariah 14:2-5 (HCSB)
2 I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem for battle. The city will be captured, the houses looted, and the women raped. Half the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be removed from the city.
3 Then the LORD will go out to fight against those nations as He fights on a day of battle.
4 On that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, which faces Jerusalem on the east. The Mount of Olives will be split in half from east to west, forming a huge valley, so that half the mountain will move to the north and half to the south.
5 You (144,000) will flee by My mountain valley, . . .

Last edited:

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At the tail end of the 69th Week of Daniel.
But Daniel says he’s slain after the 69 weeks. Therefore, he died in the 70th week.

If this week is the 69th week, hypothetically(I’m not talking about 7 year sabbaths), and next week is the 70th, how do you understand someone that says after the 69th week I’ll be slain? It couldn’t be the last day of the 69th week because it falls within its perimeter. The only logical reason would be the week that follows.

And Christ abolished the sacrificial law by his death in the midst of that week.