• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im not guilty of lying, you are guilty of not comprehending.

You are just confused.

You see yourself as a sinner.
God does not see that, as the Born again.
You dont understand this..
Once again you have made yourself a liar by trying to tell me how I see myself. You are arrogant and lie. I may get warned or even suspended for calling you what you are but I care more about your soul than a mere punishment.

If you only said yes or no you would have been all set. But you decided to play your foolish word games in stead of answering. You arer hiding something and it is not Godly8 in the least.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Once again you have made yourself a liar by trying to tell me how I see myself.

You are the person who tries to lable me as a sinner, sinning.
That's your first lie., you keep repeating like a drunken robot.
Im not that, you are that......and you have told us so.

You feel that because you sin and confess, then that is what we all do, here.
You are on some carnal mission TRIP to try to prove that we are like you.

A.) Thats YOUR CHURCH
A.) YOUR CHRISTIANITY.

NOT MINE !!
Got that?

Be sure you do.

So, you have that as your THINKING, as proven by your many, many, many, POSTS.

Want to lie about that?

Go right ahead and then you have more to confess, Ronald.

Reactions: Ritajanice

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are the person who tries to lable me as a sinner, sinning.
That's your first lie., you keep repeating like a drunken robot.
Im not that, you are that......and you have told us so.

You feel that because you sin and confess, then that is what we all do, here.
You are on some carnal mission TRIP to try to prove that we are like you.

A.) Thats YOUR CHURCH
A.) YOUR CHRISTIANITY.

NOT MINE !!
Got that?

Be sure you do.

So, you have that as your THINKING, as proven by your many, many, many, POSTS.

Want to lie about that?

Go right ahead and then you have more to confess, Ronald.
Lying again and intentionally avoiding answering someone who asked you as imple question. Evasive deceptive, and dishonest.

If you knew me in the least, you would realize how stupid you sound in your false accusations!

• Wow

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Lying again and intentionally avoiding answering someone who asked you as imple question. Evasive deceptive, and dishonest.

If you knew me in the least, you would realize how stupid you sound in your false accusations!

Ronald,

I answered your same question, at least 15 times.
= Thoroughly and with detail.

After about #6, you just became an annoying Troll on my Thread.
Just like now.

So, Here it is again.....

A.) "Jesus is the one time Eternal Sacrifice for sin".

He has all mine, and i have this....>"The Righteousness of GOD..."in Christ".

That is the TRUTH, regarding everyone who is born again.

See, ,When we give God our faith in Christ, God takes the BLOOD OF JESUS and washes us CLEAN of all our sin, forever........
= "made free from sin".

THEN, because we are SINLESS, as "God has made Jesus to BE OUR SIN"... and we are now "made righteous"........God then Gives us the New Birth, and we become a "new Creation in Christ".

This... is the born again CHRISTian..

= "As JESUS IS......so are the born again....>In THIS WORLD""""

A Saint.
An Heir of God
A Joint Heir with Jesus.
Made Righteous
One with God

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ronald,

I answered your same question, at least 15 times.
= Thoroughly and with detail.

After about #6, you just became an annoying Troll on my Thread.
Just like now.

So, Here it is again.....

See, ,When we give God our faith in Christ, God takes the BLOOD OF JESUS and washes us CLEAN of all our sin, forever........
= "made free from sin".

THEN, because we are SINLESS, as "God has made Jesus to BE OUR SIN"... and we are now "made righteous"........God then Gives us the New Birth, and we become a "new Creation in Christ".

A Saint.
An Heir of God
A Joint Heir with Jesus.
Made Righteous
One with God
No you filled you answers with unanswered statements when all I asked you for is a simple yes or no! You know you are intentionally evading answering with a simple yes or no. but on the other thread you did answer and I know now you believe one cannot sin (be sinlessly perfect in thought word and deed) or they are not Christian. You are a wolf in sheep's clothing! You would place in a lying bondage the vunerable and young children of god with your false gospel.

You will answer for that before the throne of God!

Reactions: Keturah

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
No you filled you answers with unanswered statements

Not according to the other people who understand what it means to be "in Christ" 'made righteous", who read my Threads.

Listen...
God as Christ had to die for all your sin, or you can't be His Spiritual Son/Daughter.
You can't have any sin, and go to heaven.
How do you know?
Because Jesus died on the Cross to prove that to you, Ronald.

You think you have sin, because your mind has lust and carnal imagination in it...... So, you confess that unrenewed mind.... because you think if you do, you are re-forgiven., over and over.
You've been taught that standard Satanic Lie that...>"your fellowship is broken with GOD, until you confess that same sin again, and again, 500 more times".

That's what you've been taught, as that cult teaching is very popular in Churches that do not understand God's Salvation, or the Finished work of Jesus on the Cross.

But you're not re-forgiven by confessing., (if you are born again), as the born again are "Made FREE from SIN"...forever..., by the "one time Eternal Sacrifice of Jesus"....

Ronald, Eternal Life, has no sin in it, and all the Born again have Eternal Life.

See, we are kept saved, by the same One Who saved us.
We are made sinless, and kept so, by the same BLOOD of JESUS that paid for all our sin..... 2000 yrs ago.

IF you are born again.....You dont confess to get again, what Jesus has already provided on The Cross, for Eternity.

Q.) "but what about 1 John".

That is for the unbeliever...... who has sin.
If that is you, then go and confess your sin, repent of your unbelief.....and receive Christ as your Savior.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not according to the other people who understand what it means to be "in Christ" 'made righteous", who read my Threads.

Listen...
God as Christ had to die for all your sin, or you can't be His Spiritual Son/Daughter.
You can't have any sin, and go to heaven.
How do you know?
Because Jesus died on the Cross to prove that to you, Ronald.

You think you have sin, because your mind has lust and carnal imagination in it...... So, you confess that unrenewed mind.... because you think if you do, you are re-forgiven., over and over.
You've been taught that standard Satanic Lie that...>"your fellowship is broken with GOD, until you confess that same sin again, and again, 500 more times".

That's what you've been taught, as that cult teaching is very popular in Churches that do not understand God's Salvation, or the Finished work of Jesus on the Cross.

But you're not re-forgiven by confessing., (if you are born again), as the born again are "Made FREE from SIN"...forever..., by the "one time Eternal Sacrifice of Jesus"....

Ronald, Eternal Life, has no sin in it, and all the Born again have Eternal Life.

See, we are kept saved, by the same One Who saved us.
We are made sinless, and kept so, by the same BLOOD of JESUS that paid for all our sin..... 2000 yrs ago.

IF you are born again.....You dont confess to get again, what Jesus has already provided on The Cross, for Eternity.

Q.) "but what about 1 John".

That is for the unbeliever...... who has sin.
If that is you, then go and confess your sin, repent of your unbelief.....and receive Christ as your Savior.

I don't care how many you have deceived! The faith is not abo0ut popularity but about Truth in Jesus. You may have the approval of others, but you are disapproved of the Scriptures and I fear may be disapproved of God by spreading your lying gospel.

• Love
Reactions: Keturah

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't care how many you have deceived! The faith is not abo0ut popularity but about Truth in Jesus. You may have the approval of others, but you are disapproved of the Scriptures and I fear may be disapproved of God by spreading your lying gospel.
AMEN!
star-19_256.gif

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Amen!!...but, we must be birthed in the Spirit, no one imo/ belief can birth themselves into Christ/ Jesus.

Our spirit are brought Alive by the power of the Holy Spirit...an act of God...an amazing !! Act of God....Praise Jesus.

Romans 8:8
Verse (Click for Chapter)
King James Bible
So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

New King James Version
So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.

American Standard Version
and they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Berean Study Bible
Those controlled by the flesh cannot please God.

Douay-Rheims Bible
And they who are in the flesh, cannot please God.

English Revised Version
and they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

World English Bible
Those who are in the flesh can't please God.

Young's Literal Translation
for neither is it able; and those who are in the flesh are not able to please God.

John 3:6 in Other Translations​

KJV
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
ESV
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
NLT
6 Humans can reproduce only human life, but the Holy Spirit gives birth to spiritual life.
MSG
6 When you look at a baby, it's just that: a body you can look at and touch. But the person who takes shape within is formed by something you can't see and touch - the Spirit - and becomes a living spirit.
CSB
6 Whatever is born of the flesh is flesh, and whatever is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I don't care how many you have deceived!

What a silly statement, Ronald.
Nutty.

Listen up...

Let me again show you what you have not understood about the Blood Atonement, by using a song and some of Paul's verses.

Notice this verse., by Paul.

Romans 6

""""But NOW being Made FREE FROM SIN, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.""""

Notice :::

= 1.) Being NOW......

See that? "NOW" made free from sin. vs.....the heretic's theology of..."only past sin is dealt with by the Cross".

Do You understand the difference between : 'NOW",, and "Past""?
Lets hope so.

= ..Notice that Paul told you that if you are born again, you are "NOW". right now..... not yesterday.... but = """ NOW, made free from sin.""

See that?
So, if you are right NOW made free from sin, then to confess it when you are NOW made free from it, is theologically backwards and void of any spiritual understanding regarding what it means to have become : a "new Creation" "IN Christ"....as : "The Righteousness of God in Christ".

Let me show you exaclty how to understand ....."but NOW being made free from sin"...

1.) ALWAYS being made free from sin.

2.) ETERNALLY made free from sin.

Why?

"Because GOD has made JESUS to be SIN for us"...

"Jesus is the ONE TIME...... ETERNAL SACRIFICE ..... for SIN".

Now what does this freedom from sin Produce?

1.) "Christ always gives me the Victory"....over flesh, the world and the Devil

2.) "I can do ALL THINGS through Christ, which strengtheneth me"

And one more Robert...

Have you ever heard the song......"Nothing but the Blood"?
This is a very famous and traditional Hymn.
Ive led it many times, in church.

The writer of this Hymn, understands what you have not yet.., Ronald. (and some others).

Notice these verses"...

"oh Crimson, is the flow that makes me white as snow"...

and

""""What can wash away my sin, nothing but the BLOOD of Jesus"""..

See those 2 verses?
They are explaining to you..

"But NOW = being made...> free from sin".

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What a silly statement, Ronald.
Nutty.

Listen up...

Let me again show you what you have not understood about the Blood Atonement, by using a song and some of Paul's verses.

Notice this verse., by Paul.

Romans 6

""""But NOW being Made FREE FROM SIN, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.""""

Notice :::

= 1.) Being NOW......

See that? "NOW" made free from sin. vs.....the heretic's theology of..."only past sin is dealt with by the Cross".

Do You understand the difference between : 'NOW",, and "Past""?
Lets hope so.

= ..Notice that Paul told you that if you are born again, you are "NOW". right now..... not yesterday.... but = """ NOW, made free from sin.""

See that?
So, if you are right NOW made free from sin, then to confess it when you are NOW made free from it, is theologically backwards and void of any spiritual understanding regarding what it means to have become : a "new Creation" "IN Christ"....as : "The Righteousness of God in Christ".

Let me show you exaclty how to understand ....."but NOW being made free from sin"...

1.) ALWAYS being made free from sin.

2.) ETERNALLY made free from sin.

Why?

"Because GOD has made JESUS to be SIN for us"...

"Jesus is the ONE TIME...... ETERNAL SACRIFICE ..... for SIN".

Now what does this freedom from sin Produce?

1.) "Christ always gives me the Victory"....over flesh, the world and the Devil

2.) "I can do ALL THINGS through Christ, which strengtheneth me"

And one more Robert...

Have you ever heard the song......"Nothing but the Blood"?
This is a very famous and traditional Hymn.
Ive led it many times, in church.

The writer of this Hymn, understands what you have not yet.., Ronald. (and some others).

Notice these verses"...

"oh Crimson, is the flow that makes me white as snow"...

and

""""What can wash away my sin, nothing but the BLOOD of Jesus"""..

See those 2 verses?
They are explaining to you..

"But NOW = being made...> free from sin".
So the answer you refuse to give is ----YES! You already said it. If a person whop professes to be Christian commits any sin, according to you they are not Christian. I am glad I was saved and sealed for eternity by Jesus and not the harsh taskmaster called Behold who has no clue of mercy and patience and grace.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So the answer you refuse to give is ----YES!

YES.... im not a sinner.

That's Correct.

Why?

Because all the born again are "SONS/Daughters" of God, And there is no sin found there.

This is why the NT says we are Born again "New Creations",... = SAINTS.

= Because, all the born again are "In Christ", and there is no sin found "in Christ".

"God hath made Jesus to be sin for us".

"Jesus is the ONE TIME......Eternal Sacrifice....for sin"

THe Blood of Jesus cleanses us from all Sin, 2000 yrs ago., and FOREVER ...= "but NOW, being made free from Sin"..

"Oh precious is the FLOW that MAKES ME..... white as snow"

Welcome to : The Blood Atonement that is the "New Covenant".

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YES.... im not a sinner.

That's Correct.

Why?

Because all the born again are "SONS/Daughters" of God, And there is no sin found there.

This is why the NT says we are Born again "New Creations",... = SAINTS.

= Because, all the born again are "In Christ", and there is no sin found "in Christ".

"God hath made Jesus to be sin for us".

"Jesus is the ONE TIME......Eternal Sacrifice....for sin"

THe Blood of Jesus cleanses us from all Sin, 2000 yrs ago., and FOREVER ...= "but NOW, being made free from Sin"..

"Oh precious is the FLOW that MAKES ME..... white as snow"

Welcome to : The Blood Atonement that is the "New Covenant".
I pray god opens you reyes! Not so you can ovsess or be guilt ridden or fear your loss of salvation, but to see you are a sinner like all other believers are!

That 1 JOhn 1:9 is established for believers and that God does not see our sin,nor takes away what He has given us, but you will rejoice in the mercy of and love of Him.

See I sing that song as you do! And while I hate sin and the temptations, I rejoice that I am aleready forgiven and move forward, get up and move on.

I pray you abandon your false gospel before God has to grind you to powder so you can see the arrogance of your false gospel and the danger that goes with it.

I have found at least five occasions of sin you commited on these threads alone! Do I rejoice in that? NO! I am happy over it? No! but it is the reality that we still live in bodies of sin and death and the old nature has to be conquered daily and yes at times even moment by moment.

but God is not a cruel God who will strip eternal life from one who sins or says they were never saved to begin weith as you say. This is a huge lie!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
That 1 JOhn 1:9 is established for believers

Did you ever think about the Title of my Thread?

""""" Living in REAL FAITH."""""

Why is that the title?
Its because most believers are not, and i know the reason, and Paul gives the cure.
That's what this Thread is doing here.
Many of my Threads address this #! reason, a person, has not yet "worked our their Salvation".

They, who have not, are in broken faith..... and are living here in their HEAD........
1.) = > "im a sinner, i sinned again......, i need to get my GUILT RESOLVED AGAIN.........SO.... let me run to 1 John 1:9 and get myself saved again.... get my fellowship restored to God again.... get born again again, get it all made right AGAIN, AGAIN, AGAIN, for 50 yrs."
And yet, none of that happened for them.....by playing that game of psychology.
Why?
Because God is always at peace with the Born again, based on the Cross of Christ.

And when dont have belief and knowledge, that as your FAITH , then you are not in REAL FAITH

1 John 1:9 is NOT real Christianity.

= 1 John 3:9 is real Christianity.

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you ever think about the Title of my Thread?

""""" Living in REAL FAITH."""""

Why is that the title?
Its because most believers are not, and i know the reason, and Paul gives the cure.
That's what this Thread is doing here.
Many of my Threads address this #! reason, a person, has not yet "worked our their Salvation".

They, who have not, are in broken faith..... and are living here in their HEAD........
1.) = > "im a sinner, i sinned again......, i need to get my GUILT RESOLVED AGAIN.........SO.... let me run to 1 John 1:9 and get myself saved again.... get my fellowship restored to God again.... get born again again, get it all made right AGAIN, AGAIN, AGAIN, for 50 yrs."
And yet, none of that happened for them.....by playing that game of psychology.
Why?
Because God is always at peace with the Born again, based on the Cross of Christ.

And when dont have belief and knowledge, that as your FAITH , then you are not in REAL FAITH

1 John 1:9 is NOT real Christianity.

= 1 John 3:9 is real Christianity.
Yes all believers are growing in their faith. They have been given all the faith they need and are now learning how to live in it. that is Pauls message to believers- Keep growing. And you would know that if you were not a shallow reader of the Scriptures.

Believers will finish working out their salvation when the graduate and go Home! Working out ones salvation is a constant process as God works in a person.

No Christians are now children of God and not sinners. they sin, but are no longer sinners. there is a world of difference biblically.

I am always in real faith because I live through the faith of the son of God- who never leaves or forsakes His brethren!

1 JOhn 1:9 and 1 JOhn 3:9 are both real christianity.

Once again you peddle an unchristian gospel.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

Believers will finish working out their salvation when the graduate and go Home!

Thats when you die.
So, wrong answer.

Here is what Paul said...... He told us that on this earth, we are to become "the fullness of the stature of Christ".

Not after we die....as after we die we are "conformed into the very image of Jesus'.

So, "working out your salvation" is to learn to exist in it, fully, as "the fullness of the stature of Christ".

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thats when you die.
So, wrong answer.

Here is what Paul said...... He told us that on this earth, we are to become "the fullness of the stature of Christ".

Not after we die....as after we die we are "conformed into the very image of Jesus'.

So, "working out your salvation" is to learn to exist in it, fully, as "the fullness of the stature of Christ".
Now go learn what that verse means. It does not mean sinless perfection like you falsely declare! YOu twist the Scriptures to your own harm. I find it ironic that I have to defend brothers and sisters because they are living and growing in faith and you would arrogantly call them unsaved because they are not sinlessly perfect in thought word and deed like you pretend you are.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Now go learn what that verse means. It does not mean sinless perfection like you falsely declare!

You say that ive accused you of not being "sinlessly perfect" and in fact, that is your term.
I dont use that term.
-
-

= "made free from sin".

A Saint.
An Heir of God
A Joint Heir with Jesus.
Made Righteous
One with God

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You say that ive accused you of not being "sinlessly perfect" and in fact, that is your term.
I dont use that term.
Doesn't matter. YOu know what it means even if you use a different term that means the same thing!

Absolutely true!
= "made free from sin".

A Saint.
An Heir of God
A Joint Heir with Jesus.
Made Righteous
One with God
All true!

but where you err is the fact that you think it means you will never fall short of the glory of God again in thought word or deed. That is what makes you preach a false gospel. You simply are a shallow student of the Scriptures.

No one promotes sin, encourages sin, or obsesses over sin . But people fall short and receive the grace of God and move on. Jesus said forgive 70X 7 but you claim no forgiveness for they ar enot even saved if trhey fail for even a nano second! That is what is sad about you rfaith.