• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Being "in Christ" means that there is no sin. = You can not be in Spiritual Union with God, as "born again", and have sin.

Do you remember Adam?
He lost spiritual union with God, because he had sin, and could not get it back.
There was no Cross of Christ to deal with all of Adam's SIN, for eternity.
The born again are in Spiritual union with God, for ETERNITY, because "in CHRIST"........= is no sin found there.
Being "not under the Law but under Grace" is one of the reasons.
And that "God hath made Jesus to be sin for us"......is one of the reasons.
By "had sin" are you trying to say He committed sin? or was living in his own sin nature? Define what you mean by have sin.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So how long did it take after you accepted Christ as your Savior did you finally start living a sinlessly perfect life? Is that when you really got saved, when you ceased from all sin 24/7/365 in thought word or deed?
Sorry, this doesn’t make any sense to me...have a lovely day, evening....and may you know the Love of Chris in your heart/ spirit., in Jesus Name, Amen!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, this doesn’t make any sense to me...have a lovely day, evening....and may you know the Love of Chris in your heart/ spirit., in Jesus Name, Amen!
Thank You! I do know the love of Jesus in my heart and spirit.

But as you believe you no longer sin, when did you stop sinning?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its not that.
You're just not able to realize/comprehed that im not here to play "gotcha" games with a carnal person, who is playing them.

Im here to teach and you are not of that situation.
Then teach me by answering the question. You must be a dodgeball champion, they way you skirt an issue. that is deceptiveness. If you longer sin- say --NO, if you still stumble from time to time as we whom you think are unbelievers then say yes! that is all and we can move to another question.

How am I to know what you are if you cannot even answer that simple question? Do you even understand it? All your stwstements strongly imply you no longer commit any sins so I am just seeking clarification.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And "in Christ" there is no Sin found.

She understands this, and you can't.
I am just trying to make sure I understand. do you sin anymore or not? A simple yes or no without all the verbal garbage you add is sufficient to answer this. You need not play your pseudo-spiritual word games- just answer the question. Yes or No! Save some typing for a change

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All that i am, is just a born again believer.

I exist, like this......exactly as all the born again exist.

= "As Jesus IS.......so are the born again......in THIS World".
well I exist as born again! But you do not believe that! But God does and that is what I care about. Your false accusations are like badges of honor for me.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Jesus Name! Amen!
But does that mean you have ceased from any sin since you were born again? does being born again to you mean something different or a diiferent experience from trusting Christ as your Savior and accepting His death, Blood and Resuurection as the full payment for all your sins?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
As I am in christ despite all your false accusations. But does that mean you longer commit any acts of sin in thought word or deed.

I didnt say you are not in Christ.

I said you have no idea what that means.

You can "Wikipedia" or you do an online search.

It wont help you.

See, Christianity, is Spiritual, not "flesh".

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
100% ...
In Jesus Name! Amen!!

If one is born again, one would understand this scripture, as they grow and mature in Christ.. without the rebirth, ..it’s just head knowledge...but, God could be drawing them to Jesus!.....then birthing them in the Spirit......His ways and thoughts are much higher than our ways and thoughts....

1 Corinthians 2:14

14 The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.

Without the rebirth we are still dead and in sin....and as you say, we need the Holy Spirit to birth us in the Spirit,....all knowledge that we have comes ONLY from God,Through the Spirit.....we are NOTHING....without the Holy Spirit...my thoughts and belief.

As I have also said many times, its the Holy Spirit who speaks to me through Behold.....if I am in error, which I have been at times, then the Holy Spirit will correct me through Behold, or even some others, but, they must be in the Spirit, ....not the carnal flesh, that will be ignored as there is no profit from being in the flesh, it’s carnal unedifying and certainly not of God..my thoughts and belief.

John 6:63​

“It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.”

King James Version (KJV

Reconciliation with God » Effects of » Peace of God
Romans 5:1
Verse Concepts
Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,

John 3:6
Context Crossref Comment Greek
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit.

New Living Translation
Humans can reproduce only human life, but the Holy Spirit gives birth to spiritual life.

English Standard Version
That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Behold