Lordship Salvation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep, that and I already here some OSAS peoples saying they can taker the mark of the beast and not go to hell too!

Openly claiming what Jesus said about this in Revelation is a lie... they are openly calling Jesus Christ a liar! View attachment 37528
You know what is scary . I have not yet seen one OSAS person try and correct you on this .
But then i have heard many beginning to say and to teach this very thing .

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When one claims they do not Sin ? they lie ! everyone Sins to some degree

Actually, that's a lie!... unless one is an itty bitty baby Christian who just got saved and is still ignorant of what God's Word teaches!

We should not be willing or knowingly doing sinful things... it should be a very rare occasion for a Christians to sin and IF they did it would NOT be a situation where it's something they knew it was sinful and they decided to do it anyway.

1 John 3:6
Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not

1 John 2:4
He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

1 John 1:6
if we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

1 John 2:1
I write these things unto you, that ye sin not

1 Thessalonians 4:4
That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour;

Romans 12:1
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

Those claiming to be saved not walking in obedience have rejected the ordination and calling of the Lord and are the children of disobedience who refuse to put on the new man and walk in newness of life to stop being servants of sin...

Colossians 3:5-9
Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:
For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:
In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.
But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.
Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;
And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:

Ephesians 4:24
And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

Romans 13:14
But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.

Hebrews 9:14
How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

Romans 6:4-6
Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

As these scripture references indicate, those not accepting the calling of the Lord to be led by the Holy Ghost into walking after the new man are in disobedience... which will NOT end well for them unless they repent of their sin and get with the Lord's game plan!

Romans 2:7-11 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life: But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile; But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile: For there is no respect of persons with God. Colossians 3:6 the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know what is scary . I have not yet seen one OSAS person try and correct you on this .
But then i have heard many beginning to say and to teach this very thing .

Yeah, this kinda puts the OSAS peoples in the corner where they don't have much to say.

I have had some of them tell me that only blaspheming the Holy Ghost is the only unpardonable sin and of course God's Word says that... but Jesus also said those taking the mark will burn as well.

They deny what Jesus says about that, so this is calling Jesus a liar as they put their pet doctrine over and above the Lord as to love respect, and honor their doctrine more than Jesus! It's like a cult!

I always tell them that ALL sin is unpardonable until one confesses and forsakes it (Proverbs 28:13, 1 John 1:9)... and taking the mark is willingly submitting to satan and at that point the Lord turns them over to a reprobate mind because they have chosen to serve satan rather than the Lord (which is a vile affection - Romans 1:26-32)... so He let's them have their free will and cuts them loose.

Of course the OSAS peoples heads explode at that point and all they typically do after that is call me names, talk about my momma, and other such foolishness