Losing Your Salvation - Bible Verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its called eternal for a reason.

Its not called conditional.
The issue is you are not acquainted with the material.
It's really that simple.

The life is only located in His Son (1 Jn 5:11).
When we abide in Him. by obeying Him, we are in a position to be supplied with the Spirit (1 Jn 3:23,24).
Some do not abide (1 Jn 2:28), because they're led away by idolatry (1 Jn 5:21).

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you think that because God is faithful, that when Yeshua mentions there is the rising again unto judgement, and rising again unto to life, is only possible because of Yeshua's promise of there being such. While there are those who are faithless, and those who are faith towards Yahava, wouldn't it make sense for God to be able to have all souls be saved, though there may be some that that trudge through the lake of fire which comes from Yahava in order to reach the city gates? In which even though they made their first choice, in the first life, can choose him even after this life? Many people say "No! NO SECOND CHANCES" as though they are speaking for God... when no one understands him all the way.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The issue is you are not acquainted with the material.
It's really that simple.

The life is only located in His Son (1 Jn 5:11).
When we abide in Him. by obeying Him, we are in a position to be supplied with the Spirit (1 Jn 3:23,24).
Some do not abide (1 Jn 2:28), because they're led away by idolatry (1 Jn 5:21).
Your not acquainted with words.

God did not call it life. He called it ETERNAL LIFE.. He even told them they would NEVER DIE.

Eternal and never must have different meanings to you

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you think that because God is faithful, that when Yeshua mentions there is the rising again unto judgement, and rising again unto to life, is only possible because of Yeshua's promise of there being such. While there are those who are faithless, and those who are faith towards Yahava, wouldn't it make sense for God to be able to have all souls be saved, though there may be some that that trudge through the lake of fire which comes from Yahava in order to reach the city gates? In which even though they made their first choice, in the first life, can choose him even after this life? Many people say "No! NO SECOND CHANCES" as though they are speaking for God... when no one understands him all the way.
No, all souls are not "saved", since "salvation" has, at least in part, to do with not suffering under God's wrath.

Therefore, to acknowledge that some suffer under God's wrath automatically makes it impossible to believe all are saved from God's wrath.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your not acquainted with words.

God did not call it life. He called it ETERNAL LIFE.. He even told them they would NEVER DIE.

Eternal and never must have different meanings to you
You're misunderstanding me: I never once argued against the eternality of the life, I only argued about man's eligibility for the life that is eternal.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, all souls are not "saved", since "salvation" has, at least in part, to do with not suffering under God's wrath.

Therefore, to acknowledge that some suffer under God's wrath automatically makes it impossible to believe all are saved from God's wrath.

All souls are saved from, death, satan, sin, hell, the false prophet, the beast. Because of Jesus Christ's victory. Those in the generation in that day were warned about the wrath that was to come, when the Lord would come and grab his bride, while everything fell apart into dust and rubble when Jerusalem was taken over by the Romanes. It's something I believe by faith. Perhaps someone who has the spirit of the Lord in them can tell between themselves and God what is good or not, with the Spirit leading to what is right, anad the flesh normally leading to go against the spirit. In this life, salvation has been given to all, however not all people abide in Christ, or are apart of faith in Yahava, the God of Israel who created heaven and earth, seasons, the sun, moon, stars. There is a difference between those who are faithful, and those who are faithless however Yahava is calling out to all. God's wrath was to be poured out on the nation of Israel, you can read all about that in the bible.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All souls are saved from, death, satan, sin, hell, the false prophet, the beast. Because of Jesus Christ's victory. Those in the generation in that day were warned "about the wrath that was to come, when the Lord would come and grab his bride, while everything fell apart into dust and rubble when Jerusalem was taken over by the Romanes. It's something I believe by faith. Perhaps someone who has the spirit of the Lord in them can tell between themselves and God what is good or not, with the Spirit leading to what is right, anad the flesh normally leading to go against the spirit. In this life, salvation has been given to all, however not all people abide in Christ, or are apart of faith in Yahava, the God of Israel who created heaven and earth, seasons, the sun, moon, stars. There is a difference between those who are faithful, and those who are faithless however Yahava is calling out to all. God's wrath was to be poured out on the nation of Israel, you can read all about that in the bible.
You want to discuss Preterism.
You are out of line--and you persist that way.
That is not the topic. That is off topic.
You should really just start a thread on the topic you want to discuss.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You want to discuss Preterism.
You are out of line.
That is not the topic.
Was just sharing, in difference to what you were sharing. I am not wanting to discuss anything particular. Just bored this evening.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please make an effort to stay on topic.
God's wrath was the topic, then Matthew 13, then more God's wrath, but it seems you only desire to respond what intrigued you so. Perhaps we best end our conversation. Good bye.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's wrath was the topic, then Matthew 13, then more God's wrath, but it seems you only desire to respond what intrigued you so. Perhaps we best end our conversation. Good bye.
Dude, you turn every conversation into a discussion on Preterism.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dude, you turn every conversation into a discussion on Preterism.
It's about Yeshua and his victory... What do you want me to suggest, he has not had victory? God is still sending people to hell and wait for judgement? That God is still waiting to send Jesus to come get his bride? While I believe people may believe whatever they will. I simply fall back on Yeshua.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's wrath is not the topic, the topic is whether salvation can be lost--God's wrath is only tangentially related inasmuch as salvation is supposed to be from God's wrath.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's wrath is not the topic, the topic is whether salvation can be lost--God's wrath is only tangentially related inasmuch as salvation is supposed to be from God's wrath.

Salvation is supposed to be from God's wrath. Are you someone who would say Yahava, poured out his wrath on his own son on the cross? Or how do you suppose they relate to one another?

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's about Yeshua and his victory... What do you want me to suggest, he has not had victory? God is still sending people to hell and wait for judgement? That God is still waiting to send Jesus to come get his bride? While I believe people may believe whatever they will. I simply fall back on Yeshua.
Notice how no one has an issue staying on topic without getting in to Preterism. Preterists love to boast about the "special knowledge" they have. Knowledge puffs up, Love builds up.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Salvation is supposed to be from God's wrath. Are you someone who would say Yahava, poured out his wrath on his own son on the cross? Or how do you suppose they relate to one another?
Christ is a High Priest. The High Priest offers sacrifices that apply to those in the Nation. Christ is called "Israel", and those who are "in Christ" have the sacrifices of the High Priest applying to them. It doesn't apply to those who are not part of the Nation--eg, the Jews who were "cut off" for unbelief are under God's wrath not partaking of His kindness (Ro 11:17-23).

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Notice how no one has an issue staying on topic without getting in to Preterism. Preterists love to boast about the "special knowledge" they have. Knowledge puffs up, Love builds up.

I don't understand. I just believe that Jesus Christ has had the victory over what man says. Lol, I am an anarchist (though I respect the governing authorities.)

Status
Not open for further replies.