• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“Do not be deceived, God is not mocked. For whatever a man sows, that he also will reap. For he sowing to his flesh will reap corruption from the flesh. But he sowing to the Spirit will reap life everlasting from the Spirit.” (Galatians 6:7-8)

Well aware. Not Deceived. Already heard, Learned, and Accepted the Lord Gods Offering, (according to His Order and Way)...
THUS...Already have an Established Forever Relationship between and with The Lord God Almighty and myself.

Simply in short CALLED:
* Converted, IN Christ, Christ’s Church, Saved, Born Again, A son of God, Sealed, Freed from Sin, Forgiven, Washed, Covered, Sanctified, Justified, Kept, Not subject to Wrath from Heaven, Assured Forever WITH the Lord God, OSAS....
* Not mysterious. Simply Trusting confidence the Lord God Almighty Himself IS Faithful and True.

Glory to God,
Taken

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul again talking to unsaved Hebrews

Paul spoke to unsaved people of many races.

Everyone one who returns to sin after getting saved will be lost. You can spin the scriptures and imagine vain things all you want but the fact remains:

“For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.” (2 Peter 2:20)

This is a threat to believers because if you were never saved you aren’t anymore worse off than where you already were - lost.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sowing to the Spirit, so that you 'reap everlasting Life"

If you will do that, Michiah-Imla, then God will do for you, what those verses provide.

And, @Behold , if you sow to the flesh you will be lost.

“For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption...” (Galatians 6:8)

So be diligent that you remain sinless and God will fulfill his promise to you.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IF…

“…if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.” (Romans 11:22)

Did you miss...Already, Assured, Kept, Sanctifi-ED etc. ?
Falling AWAY is NOT a possibility for the Sav-ED!

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Falling AWAY is NOT a possibility for the Sav-ED!

Not true.

One cannot crucify to themselves the Son of God “afresh” if they didn’t do it once Al-Ready!

“For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.” (Hebrews 6:4-6)

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not true.

IS true.

One cannot crucify to themselves the Son of God “afresh” if they didn’t do it once Al-Ready!

So? Who is talking about ... REDOING Salvation? Not me.

“For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.” (Hebrews 6:4-6)

No kidding. However I suspect by your manner of posting you know not what Heb 6:4-6 means.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No kidding. However I suspect by your manner of posting you know not what Heb 6:4-6 means.

It means what it says.

Christ isn’t accepting anyone born again who falls away and puts him to an open shame and tramples over him.

Not even you if you continue sinning.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It means what it says.

No.

What it SAYS is KNOWLEDGE...meaning is UNDERSTANDING the KNOWLEDGE.

Christ isn’t accepting anyone born again who falls away and puts him to an open shame and tramples over him.
Not even you if you continue sinning.

As suspected, you thought a man could be BORN AGAIN, and then fall away. No.

Enlightened (does not mean SAVED).
Enlightened means HEARD, LEARNED, the Word of God.

Tasting (does not mean SAVED).
Tasting means BELIEVING, the Word of God that you Heard.

The Heavenly GIFT, IS HAVING RECEIVED BLESSING, (Not SAVED), Yet,
BECAUSE the man was ENLIGHTENED...Heard, Learned The Word of God.
(We know that BLESSING, IS receiving, MEASURES OF FAITH...
ENLIGHTENED, indicates (more than a beginner), rather one WHO read much, heard much, and RECEIVED, increased Measures of Faith.

The Partaking of the Holy Ghost/Spirit, (Does not mean SAVED) Rather IS the HOLY SPIRIT, was “WITH” that Person.

Remember HOW MANY TIMES, Hebrews were taught, heard, learned, believed, agreed to DO as God told and showed them....
How many Times, they were told to do THIS or THAT and Gods Spirit would BE “WITH” them....and HOW MANY TIMES, they were Afraid, Doubted, Murmured amongst themselves, Refused to TRUST God....
AND? God LEFT THEM...STOPPED BEING WITH them...LEFT THEM to their own devices?
* Let them wander in the dessert for 40 years.
* Let them be overtaken and become slaves for 400 years.

NOTHING has CHANGED...what was will be again.
Men, like the Hebrews will say...whoo hoo, Amen, I believe, I believe, hear, study, learn, verify, repeat, raise their hand in hallelujah, go to Church, preach, teach Sunday school, blah, blah, blah.......and One day, decide to QUIT.
Confess it was all a lie...and venture off to a completely different life style.

And INASMUCH as “they” are no longer “WITH” God, in turn God is no longer “WITH” them.
(And BTW numerous scriptures WARN about the devastating impact that will result in.)

^^ THAT HAS ZERO TO DO with “RECEIVING” Salvation. ^^
RECEIVING Salvation is in a WHOLE other CONTEXT.

The Lords Spirit IS NOT ONLY....”WITH” a SAVED man...
The Lords Spirit IS “IN” a SAVED man!
It is NO LONGER, the man, by his own power to REMAIN FAITHFUL...
It is EXPRESSLY, Gods POWER “IN” the man “KEEPING” that man
FAITHFUL to God, FOREVER.

* I am ALREADY SAV-ED.
* I am WISE enough to KNOW, I am on the low end of the power scale..
Angels, (holy and evil) have way more power than me.
Men (good and wicked) sitting with the Law making pen in their hand, sitting as heads of Business Companies of products I might want to purchase....have WAY more power than me...
* I chose to Exercise MY FREEWILL AND GIVE the Lord God, POWER over my bodily life, my soul life, my spirit life....and in turn His Spirit is IN me and WITH me...AND NOTHING whatsoever can NULLIFY the Lord God FOREVER WITH ME and ME WITH Him.
* Sure, a man can KILL my Body...but a man, an evil spirit, CAN NOT touch, corrupt, kill my soul, my spirit.

IF the SPIRIT of God, IS NOT “IN” a man....that man is Vulnerable, always in Danger of being CUT OFF from the Lord God.

Reread Heb 6:4-6
Nothing says...born again...converted...IN Christ...Gods Spirit IN the man...or the man is Sav-ED.

It is a SHAME unto God for ANY man to whooo hooo about the Lord God, and THEN TURN AGAINST HIM in rejection!

Do a search on PASTOR’S, having had their own Churches, a long standing Congregation....and then ALL of a sudden ANNOUNCE all the the Sermons they had been preaching for years...they never believed...
That they Never believed IN God.
(They FOOLED men...but they DID NOT FOOL God.)
^ THAT is a perfect example of WHO, Heb 6: 4-6 Applies to.
^ THAT is a perfect example of SHAME unto the Lord God.
^ THAT is a perfect example of a man WHO has LIED to God and is damned.

Last edited:

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Enlightened (does not mean SAVED).

“crucify to themselves the Son of God“ does mean SAVED!

“partakers of the Holy Ghost” does mean SAVED! (Acts of the Apostles 5:32).

Your doctrine has been proven to be unbiblical.

Repent and get on the right biblical path.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Already Repented, Already Saved, Already Sanctified...
You can put God in “the duh, dumb box”, AS IF God SAVES a man because God was TO STUPID AND UNKNOWING the man ....
AFTER GIVING HIS BODY UNTO DEATH, to RECEIVE HIS SALVATION...
THAT SAME MAN, HAS THE POWER to bring HIS OLD BODY BACK TO LIFE, and REJECT GOD! LOL

YOU obviously MISSED the lesson...Salvation is Given AFTER a Bodily DEATH, TO MEN, Who GIVE A TRUE CONFESSION....
OOPS...God (in your world) gives His Gift of Salvation...and then DARN, the man WITH Gods POWER IN Him...becomes WEAK, and the mans power, Stands up and Rejects God...:rolleyes: uh no.

Haven’t you heard...Greater is He that is IN YOU, than he that is in the world? Apparently (in your world) Gods “ALL POWERFUL” Spirit “IN” a man, JUST isn’t ENOUGH to KEEP a man Faithful to God! ... uh no!

I can not UNDERSTAND FOR YOU...
Gods SPIRIT WITH a man CAN leave a man.
Gods SPIRIT IN a man WILL forever be WITH God.

No, my doctrine is not unbiblical.
You have only proven you do not UNDERSTAND Scripture.
And you do not understand GOD is not fooled!

Clearly Jesus TAUGHT TO EAT....
And you are trying to ARGUE TASTING, is sufficient...eh no.

Do you know HOW MANY people participate in a WATER BAPTISM ritual, and the witnessing congregation says Oh, Oh, crucified with Christ....yeah, yeah, congratulations?
AND? WERE THEY if they LIED? If they didn’t believe in their heart?
NO. But for years they can say they were crucified with Christ, others can say they were crucified with Christ, the Church records will show....crucified with Christ...
READ in context. THEY PUBLICLY SHAMED the Lord God...and you can learn all about it later, when they RENOUNCE the Lord God.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Taken

You are soo puffed up in false doctrine and pride that all I can do is hope that one day you’ll see the depth of deceit that you’re in before it’s too late.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Taken

You are soo puffed up in false doctrine and pride that all I can do is hope that one day you’ll see the depth of deceit that you’re in before it’s too late.

Nope.
However, I am Assuredly Confidant in Gods Truth and Faithfulness.

Confidant what God OFFERED OT men was to BE WITH them, According to their Obedience to the LAW and so He WAS numerous times.

Confidant what the Primary New Better Testament is ABOUT IS GOD BEING “IN” A man, According to the man’s TRUE Heartful Confession AND God Himself Searching their Hearts Truth, Knowing their Truth, BEFORE He Gifts them with Salvation and the IN Dwelling Holy Spirit of God...and oops on you...
NOTHING can UNDO what God Promises and Does.

(Before attempting to argue an unfamiliar point;
You should have Listened, and went and reviewed the EXPRESS teaching IN Scripture, BETWEEN the meaning of:
Gods Spirit WITH a man....that can leave...
.and Gods Spirit IN that will Forever be WITH that man.

After all That is a Basic and Primary Highlight of the WHOLE of the NT.
You have Gods Spirit DEPENDENT, upon mans Behavior.
God Has Gods Spirit IN a Saved man KEEPING that man SAVED and FROM the EVIL one Forever.

What do you think OVERCOME means? Still can fall away? Nope.

John 14:...Jesus telling men what to expect.
[17] Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
[20] At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

THAT DAY has already come FOR ME...and because I tell you...Your response is ...

You are soo puffed up in false doctrine and pride

1 John 2:...written to SAV-ED men.
[14] I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.

No, I am not puffed up with false doctrine and pride.
Not once do I accredit myself for Gods Offering and Gods Works.
Neither am I ashamed to share WHAT the Lord God has given me, and Offers the Same to All men.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So was this:

“…continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.” (Romans 11:22)

That is true, also cut off with the unbelievers, IF you read the scriptures IN CONTEXT!

What does an “unbeliever” have to do with a Converted person?
Nothing.

Why not post a verse IN Context of what you supposedly believe...
of a Converted man becoming UN-Converted or the Lords Spirit IN a man, then Abandoning that man?

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
That is true, also cut off with the unbelievers, IF you read the scriptures IN CONTEXT!

What does an “unbeliever” have to do with a Converted person?
Nothing.

Why not post a verse IN Context of what you supposedly believe...
of a Converted man becoming UN-Converted or the Lords Spirit IN a man, then Abandoning that man?
@Taken John's First Epistle has so much about assurance in it; hard to see how faith can be turned on and off like a faucet.......

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IF you read the scriptures IN CONTEXT!

CONTEXT:

Heaven and Hell.

You can make it in by obedience after conversion, or be cut off from it by sin and pride.

Everything written in scripture is important to make one wise in the faith.

You have been leavened and trained to twist the scriptures to your flesh’s advantage.

You are lacking immensely in proper understanding of scripture. This is because you have allowed your flesh to interpret scripture for you, not the spirit.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

I don't see 'saved today, lost tomorrow' as Biblical..........

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CONTEXT:

Heaven and Hell.

Deflecting.
Heaven and Hell was not the Context.
Clearly it was Gods Spirit “WITH” or “IN” a man.

You can make it in by obedience after conversion, or be cut off from it by sin and pride.

The Saved Sin no more.
Exalting God is not pride.

You have been leavened and trained to twist the scriptures to your flesh’s advantage.

You are lacking immensely in proper understanding of scripture. This is because you have allowed your flesh to interpret scripture for you, not the spirit.

When all you have is accusations, your words mean nothing.
Now you are being prideful, to not stop and go read and study...

* Gods Spirit With a man or Gods Spirit In a man.
* Shall be Saved or IS Saved.