• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Already Repented, Already Saved, Already Sanctified...
You can put God in “the duh, dumb box”, AS IF God SAVES a man because God was TO STUPID AND UNKNOWING the man ....
AFTER GIVING HIS BODY UNTO DEATH, to RECEIVE HIS SALVATION...
THAT SAME MAN, HAS THE POWER to bring HIS OLD BODY BACK TO LIFE, and REJECT GOD! LOL

YOU obviously MISSED the lesson...Salvation is Given AFTER a Bodily DEATH, TO MEN, Who GIVE A TRUE CONFESSION....
OOPS...God (in your world) gives His Gift of Salvation...and then DARN, the man WITH Gods POWER IN Him...becomes WEAK, and the mans power, Stands up and Rejects God...:rolleyes: uh no.

Haven’t you heard...Greater is He that is IN YOU, than he that is in the world? Apparently (in your world) Gods “ALL POWERFUL” Spirit “IN” a man, JUST isn’t ENOUGH to KEEP a man Faithful to God! ... uh no!

I can not UNDERSTAND FOR YOU...
Gods SPIRIT WITH a man CAN leave a man.
Gods SPIRIT IN a man WILL forever be WITH God.

No, my doctrine is not unbiblical.
You have only proven you do not UNDERSTAND Scripture.
And you do not understand GOD is not fooled!

Clearly Jesus TAUGHT TO EAT....
And you are trying to ARGUE TASTING, is sufficient...eh no.

Do you know HOW MANY people participate in a WATER BAPTISM ritual, and the witnessing congregation says Oh, Oh, crucified with Christ....yeah, yeah, congratulations?
AND? WERE THEY if they LIED? If they didn’t believe in their heart?
NO. But for years they can say they were crucified with Christ, others can say they were crucified with Christ, the Church records will show....crucified with Christ...
READ in context. THEY PUBLICLY SHAMED the Lord God...and you can learn all about it later, when they RENOUNCE the Lord God.
@Taken Romans 8 says: 'if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of His'.

That is, a true believer is always indwelt by the Holy Spirit by Whom he cries, Abba, Father.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The will of "My Father" Jesus said, is for everyone to believe in His Son, the Bread come down from Heaven.
If we give God our faith in Christ, as is His will, then God gives us an eternal GIFT.
A gift from God is not worked for, earned, or kept.....Its simply given and received.

"The GIFT of Salvation".... "The Gift of Righteousness"... as well as being born again, are GIFT's From God.

Precious Gifts.
Eternal Gifts.

And there is one more Gift from God.. that He gives.
Its His Unconditional Love.
We dont earn it..........He just gives it, because God is Love.
Amen! John 6:40 - For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the only scripturally sound statement you have made recently.

@mailmandan , you see!

I’m not the only “Sinless Perfectionist” around here…
There is nothing to see here except for the fact that you say you have no sin, deceive yourself, and the truth is not in you. (1 John 1:8)

@Taken

You are soo puffed up in false doctrine and pride that all I can do is hope that one day you’ll see the depth of deceit that you’re in before it’s too late.
Just listen to yourself. :rolleyes: You truly are the master of IRONY.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The context of "chosen", is....... if you believe in Jesus.
This is what causes you to be "chosen".

"chosen IN HIM< before the foundation of the world"........that is God KNOWING before the earth was created who would receive Jesus as Savior, and thereby be chosen "IN HIM">
See that "IN HIM">........all who are "IN Christ" are the "chosen".....
The born again are CHOSEN, by FAITH in Christ.

"faith ELECTS".....= Chosen.

That is not Hyper Calvin's nonsense, where he twisted this idea into "God only CHOOSES some".......
So, what He did, was create that false theology, based on human reasoning, looking at the verse, but not Discerning it.
This is what all heretics do.. they only READ the bible, and then using their carnal mind, their "mind of the FLESH".... they create their OWN idea of what the verse means, and out comes the heresy.
The Carnal mind, reads "chosen" as if that word is in a Dictionary......but its NOT. Its in a BIBLE and so, that means the word has a spiritually significant meaning, that is related to the FAITH of a Believer, and having it, is to be CHOSEN = "IN HIM".. In Christ.
"FAITH elects".
NOT God.....but FAITH.

You are certainly correct Be, all born again Christians believe in Jesus, very much. That have exemplary faith in him, as you stated as well. They are even referred to as Christ's brothers in Scripture and most of us will be judged on what we did to support them in their assignment. Mat 25:40

My question for you though is why were they chosen? They have been redeemed from the earth for a particular purpose, do you know, or would like to know why those exemplary Christians were anointed by holy spirit?