• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
BORN AGAIN.......is a must become.

Not just water baptized, sprinkled and taking communion, or being a Church Deacon for 45 yrs. Or thinking you are saved because your parents are the pastor and the pastor's wife.

Jesus said, "you MUST be born again"....not just born and later water baptized. Not just born of water from your mother... and dunked in a baptismal pool later.
That won't do it as you have to have a 2nd BIRTH.
"BORN......AGAIN"" !
Jesus said you have to become a NEW CREATION, recreated by the HOLY SPIRIT, and if you do not have this in your past history, then you are going to eventually die and find out that there are no born again in hell, and there are none who were never born again, in Heaven.
Jesus said, "you MUST be born again".
"must".
And Jesus should know, as Jesus is God.

Now, if you are born again, ..... then let us look at what happened when all your sin met the Blood of Christ.
What happened to it?
Well, it was all ""Purged"".
The NT idea here, is like if you have Gold and you put it in a hot fire, and the fire refines it to PURITY.... So, your sin was purged, and the result is...
= Your Born Again Spirit was Birthed as PURE as God's very Righteousness.

Look at this verse...

"As Jesus IS, so are the born again in THIS World".

And reader, that is not because you are confessing sin, trying to stay saved.
You dont confess for that... You have BECOME the "as Jesus IS", because of God's "Gift of Righteousness" and "Gift of Salvation".
Get that Revelation.

What actually happened to your sin?
It became Jesus's body.
That's a mystery that is your Salvation.
Now that is hard to wrap your head around, but it happened. Jesus bore our sin, but moreso He became our Sin., and the born again BECOME "the Righteousness OF GOD>..."in Christ".
And the purpose? The purpose is so that by becoming your sin and dying....your sin died with Jesus.
That is where you sin is, right now. All of them.
Paul teaches this as..."you old man of sin is crucified with Christ".
See it?
This is Eternal God as Christ on the Cross paying the eternal price for all your sin, with His body and Eternal Blood, and that is why ALL of your sin is gone. As the Effect of GOD's Blood meeting your sin, is that this Blood, this Eternal Holy Shed Blood, has taken it from you...removed it from you.
And how far is it removed from you?
The NT says its removed as far as the East is from the WEST..
The NT says that God does not even remember it.
This means, utterly, totally, and completely.....is how GONE your sin is from you.

Another way to think of the "purging of your sin"...... is.....The Blood of God,= Jesus's Blood ......has washed your sin away.
Not water....but BLOOD.
There is power in the Blood of Jesus, and this redeeming power is so powerful that it washes sin clean.
Washes your sin, CLEAN.
And where was sin? It was on you and it was in you, and it has now been washed away from you, by God's Holy Blood.
Jesus BECAME your sin on the Cross, and died for them ALL.

Now what is the best part. ???
There is a best part...
The best part is that God's Holy Blood, this living redemption, this blood atonement, keeps on redeeming you.
It KEEPS on DOING this......It never relents. It never fails. It never Stops.
It just keeps on making you RIGHTEOUS.
Reader....Thanks to the Blood of God.....Jesus's Blood, ....if you are born again, you are MADE Righteous and KEPT Righteous.

Listen...God's Salvation is USELESS unless it keeps you as righteous today, as it did the day you were "made righteous".
And its does, if you are born again.
If you are born again....= You are Righteous today. You were Righteous yesterday, and you will be Righteous forever..... = such is the POWER of the Blood., and this is why Jesus tells you that "you shall never perish".... John 10:28

Your New Testament says that "God's mercies are NEW every morning".
And that means that every day you wake up, ...everyday that God allows you to keep breathing His air, is a day that the mercy of God, as the Blood of Jesus is still making you RIGHTEOUS, is still keeping you eternally secure as a Son/Daughter of God.

Last edited:
Reactions: Charlie24
Sep 27, 2021
Norco
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Born again = Salvation. Salvation (real salvation*) is Eternal

2 Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new."

John 10:27-30 "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand. I and my Father are one."

*Matthew 7:21 "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven". - You are not saved just because "you call Jesus your Lord". The proof you are Born Again (Saved/A new Creature/A Sheep of Christ's Flock) is that you by your new nature do God's will more and more as you grow from you're new birth on through life.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
*Matthew 7:21 "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven". -

The will of "My Father" Jesus said, is for everyone to believe in His Son, the Bread come down from Heaven.
If we give God our faith in Christ, as is His will, then God gives us an eternal GIFT.
A gift from God is not worked for, earned, or kept.....Its simply given and received.

"The GIFT of Salvation".... "The Gift of Righteousness"... as well as being born again, are GIFT's From God.

Precious Gifts.
Eternal Gifts.

And there is one more Gift from God.. that He gives.
Its His Unconditional Love.
We dont earn it..........He just gives it, because God is Love.

Sep 27, 2021
Norco
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gods unconditionally saves:
Ephesians 2:8-9 "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast."

God put's a new spirit into a saved person when they are born again in which they will walk in His way and keep His commandments:
Ezekiel 11;19-20 "And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh: That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God".

Doing God's will is the proof of our salvation:
James 17-20 "Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works. Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?"

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Doing God's will is the proof of our salvation:
James 17-20 "Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works. Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?"

Dead Faith, is not Dead Salvation.

Also, my Thread is talking about God making the born again Righteous... apart from works we do..., and how we must understand this correctly, as our real faith.

So, if you need to speak more about working for God to try to stay saved, or if you feel you need to talk about how you need to prove your salvation by works, , then can you take it to a Thread that is dealing with that Topic, and my Thread isn't.
Maybe you can write that one, as My Thread is not discussing, WORKS.

Also, Your James verse says nothing about Salvation.
You verse it talking about bearing fruit before other people, not before God.
James says...>"i will show YOU my faith by my works'..."YOU">......>Not God.

God never saved anyone, and said....."but you must work".
Why?
Because if He conditioned Salvation on works that you do later, then Salvation would not be a GIFT.
Salvation is God saving Sinners as a GIFT, and Discipleship is to present yourself a living sacrifice, because you have the Gift.
If you never do any works, you still have the GIFT, if you are born again, which proves you have it..... as Salvation is a GIFT from God, that is given based not on works, or promises to do works later..... but its given only based on Faith in Christ.

"The GIFT of Salvation"..."The GIFT of Righteousness"

Salvation is a Eternal GIFT given to = SINNERS, who have become born again as proof they have been given the Gift of Salvation.

Reactions: marks and Charlie24
Sep 27, 2021
Norco
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Never said you had to work to be saved and never said you can lose your salvation...Just pointing out that those that are saved will do God's will:
If you aren't doing God's will you have no assurance of salvation.

Ephesians 2:8-10 "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them".

If you're of God's vine, you will bear good fruit.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
BORN AGAIN.......is a must become.

Not just water baptized, sprinkled and taking communion, or being a Church Deacon for 45 yrs. Or thinking you are saved because your parents are the pastor and the pastor's wife.

Jesus said, "you MUST be born again"....not just born and later water baptized. Not just born of water from your mother... and dunked in a baptismal pool later.
That won't do it as you have to have a 2nd BIRTH.
"BORN......AGAIN"" !
Jesus said you have to become a NEW CREATION, recreated by the HOLY SPIRIT, and if you do not have this in your past history, then you are going to eventually die and find out that there are no born again in hell, and there are none who were never born again, in Heaven.
Jesus said, "you MUST be born again".
"must".
And Jesus should know, as Jesus is God.

Now, if you are born again, ..... then let us look at what happened when all your sin met the Blood of Christ.
What happened to it?
Well, it was all ""Purged"".
The NT idea here, is like if you have Gold and you put it in a hot fire, and the fire refines it to PURITY.... So, your sin was purged, and the result is...
= Your Born Again Spirit was Birthed as PURE as God's very Righteousness.

Look at this verse...

"As Jesus IS, so are the born again in THIS World".

And reader, that is not because you are confessing sin, trying to stay saved.
You dont confess for that... You have BECOME the "as Jesus IS", because of God's "Gift of Righteousness" and "Gift of Salvation".
Get that Revelation.

What actually happened to your sin?
It became Jesus's body.
That's a mystery that is your Salvation.
Now that is hard to wrap your head around, but it happened. Jesus bore our sin, but moreso He became our Sin., and the born again BECOME "the Righteousness OF GOD>..."in Christ".
And the purpose? The purpose is so that by becoming your sin and dying....your sin died with Jesus.
That is where you sin is, right now. All of them.
Paul teaches this as..."you old man of sin is crucified with Christ".
See it?
This is Eternal God as Christ on the Cross paying the eternal price for all your sin, with His body and Eternal Blood, and that is why ALL of your sin is gone. As the Effect of GOD's Blood meeting your sin, is that this Blood, this Eternal Holy Shed Blood, has taken it from you...removed it from you.
And how far is it removed from you?
The NT says its removed as far as the East is from the WEST..
The NT says that God does not even remember it.
This means, utterly, totally, and completely.....is how GONE your sin is from you.

Another way to think of the "purging of your sin"...... is.....The Blood of God,= Jesus's Blood ......has washed your sin away.
Not water....but BLOOD.
There is power in the Blood of Jesus, and this redeeming power is so powerful that it washes sin clean.
Washes your sin, CLEAN.
And where was sin? It was on you and it was in you, and it has now been washed away from you, by God's Holy Blood.
Jesus BECAME your sin on the Cross, and died for them ALL.

Now what is the best part. ???
There is a best part...
The best part is that God's Holy Blood, this living redemption, this blood atonement, keeps on redeeming you.
It KEEPS on DOING this......It never relents. It never fails. It never Stops.
It just keeps on making you RIGHTEOUS.
Reader....Thanks to the Blood of God.....Jesus's Blood, ....if you are born again, you are MADE Righteous and KEPT Righteous.

Listen...God's Salvation is USELESS unless it keeps you as righteous today, as it did the day you were "made righteous".
And its does, if you are born again.
If you are born again....= You are Righteous today. You were Righteous yesterday, and you will be Righteous forever..... = such is the POWER of the Blood., and this is why Jesus tells you that "you shall never perish".... John 10:28

Your New Testament says that "God's mercies are NEW every morning".
And that means that every day you wake up, ...everyday that God allows you to keep breathing His air, is a day that the mercy of God, as the Blood of Jesus is still making you RIGHTEOUS, is still keeping you eternally secure as a Son/Daughter of God.

Why have the born again been chosen Be?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

If you're of God's vine, you will bear good fruit.

Have you read my Threads on "How to spot the Heretic", or "Dark Lights"?

So, i agree with what you said...., but there is a caveat...
The Devil has read the bible, and he has also helped create quite a few of the new versions... and he understands that believer's have read those verses and we are TOLD that "by their fruit you shall know them"
And here is the issue..
He read that verse also, and what He does, is he has his "Ministers of Righteousness", and they bear fruit, ... THEY FAKE IT. They speak "christianese" and quote verses.... And they behave like a real christian....THEY FAKE IT....
All Forums have these people on them. Many Pulpits have them in them. Many denominations have been started by them.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Made and Remain : Righteous
OP ^

A gift offered.
A gift given.
A gift received.

Amen “the gift received IS irrevocable”..and...REMAINS!

Glory to God,
Taken

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Before the foundation of the world God knew He would create man, man would fall, and a plan was made to redeem man.

After Gen. 2 the theme of Scripture is that plan of redemption! We see it time after time, God working His redemption plan for man to be saved.

The individual person is not chosen as to whether God will redeem that person! The individual is chosen for a specific plan of redemption from before the foundation of the world!

God has chosen HOW man will be redeemed, not who will be redeemed!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

How true.

Even before we are in the womb, God knows if we will believe in Christ, later.
He knows this about us all, before He even created the world through Christ the Word. John 1:10.

That Gods KNOWS everything, (foreknowledge) is not the same as God CAUSING it.
KNOWING is not CAUSING.

God knew i was going to post this Thread, but He didn't cause me to do it.
I CHOSE to do it.
And reader, whomever, you chose to read it, and God knew you would, but He didnt cause you to do it.
Did He lead you here to find me?
Well, thats always my prayer, of course, regarding everything i ever taught to a group, to a church, or on a forum.

Reactions: Charlie24

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How true.

Even before we are in the womb, God knows if we will believe in Christ, later.
He knows this about us all, before He even created the world through Christ the Word. John 1:10.

That Gods KNOWS everything, (foreknowledge) is not the same as God CAUSING it.
KNOWING is not CAUSING.

God knew i was going to post this Thread, but He didn't cause me to do it.
I CHOSE to do it.
And reader, whomever, you chose to read it, and God knew you would, but He didnt cause you to do it.
Did He lead you here to find me?
Well, thats always my prayer, of course, regarding everything i ever taught to a group, to a church, or on a forum.

My God said, "whosoever will let him come...."

He didn't say I choose Joe and Bob, but not Jim.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
My God said, "whosoever will let him come...."

He didn't say I choose Joe and Bob, but not Jim.

The Devil's Theology, this Hyper Calvinism, is a bane, is a curse, is perhaps the most hellish cultish theology to ever be spawned out of the Devil's handbook.
That God, they teach, would choose to not allow some to come to Christ....... They teach.
They Teach that God chooses SOME for HELL.........They teach.
Yet, if you talk to these devil's you'll find that He didnt choose any of their family for hell, or any of their church.
No no no, God only chose you, perhaps, and your family for hell, and your church.....but never does God choose for hell any who teach this hellish Satanic Cross rejecting LIE .
Isn't that amazing?

Last edited:

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Before the foundation of the world God knew He would create man, man would fall, and a plan was made to redeem man.

After Gen. 2 the theme of Scripture is that plan of redemption! We see it time after time, God working His redemption plan for man to be saved.

The individual person is not chosen as to whether God will redeem that person! The individual is chosen for a specific plan of redemption from before the foundation of the world!

I fully agree with all of this Charlie, but my point to Behold was that the born again Christians were chosen from among Jesus disciples, we cannot choose to be anointed with holy spirit, God chooses those He will anoint. We choose which God we will serve, Jehovah or satan, and satan is the default god, so if you do not choose to stand on Jehovah's side, then automatically you have sided with satan.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

The context of "chosen", is....... if you believe in Jesus.
This is what causes you to be "chosen".

"chosen IN HIM< before the foundation of the world"........that is God KNOWING before the earth was created who would receive Jesus as Savior, and thereby be chosen "IN HIM">
See that "IN HIM">........all who are "IN Christ" are the "chosen".....
The born again are CHOSEN, by FAITH in Christ.

"faith ELECTS".....= Chosen.

That is not Hyper Calvin's nonsense, where he twisted this idea into "God only CHOOSES some".......
So, what He did, was create that false theology, based on human reasoning, looking at the verse, but not Discerning it.
This is what all heretics do.. they only READ the bible, and then using their carnal mind, their "mind of the FLESH".... they create their OWN idea of what the verse means, and out comes the heresy.
The Carnal mind, reads "chosen" as if that word is in a Dictionary......but its NOT. Its in a BIBLE and so, that means the word has a spiritually significant meaning, that is related to the FAITH of a Believer, and having it, is to be CHOSEN = "IN HIM".. In Christ.
"FAITH elects".
NOT God.....but FAITH.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have BECOME the "as Jesus IS", because of God's "Gift of Righteousness" and "Gift of Salvation".
Get that Revelation.

The saints must be fully informed.

“Do not be high-minded, but fear. For if God did not spare the natural branches, fear lest He also may not spare you either!” (Romans 11:20-21)

“Behold then the kindness, and the severity of God; on those having fallen, severity; but on you, kindness, if you continue in the kindness. Otherwise you also will be cut off.” (Romans 11:22)

“Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy of punishment, the one who has trampled the Son of God, and who has counted the blood of the covenant with which he was sanctified an unholy thing, and has insulted the Spirit of grace?” (Hebrews 10:29)

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen “the gift received IS irrevocable”..and...REMAINS!

“Do not be deceived, God is not mocked. For whatever a man sows, that he also will reap. For he sowing to his flesh will reap corruption from the flesh. But he sowing to the Spirit will reap life everlasting from the Spirit.” (Galatians 6:7-8)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
“Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy of punishment, the one who has trampled the Son of God, and who has counted the blood of the covenant with which he was sanctified an unholy thing, and has insulted the Spirit of grace?” (Hebrews 10:29)

Your misunderstanding of Hebrews, is, i believe based on your refusal to study Acts 28, where you would find Paul again talking to unsaved Hebrews, who are rejecting the Gospel, which is to reject their messiah, as they are also doing in HEBREWS 10:26.
You really just need to take a bible, and about 2 mins, and read the last 10 verses of ACTS 28, and you will discover that your commentaries lied to you about this one verse you obsess on.
Thats a fact.
Get a bible, read Acts 10, and find the same HEBREWS in Acts 10, as you find them REJECTING THE GOSPEL that Paul is preaching to them, in HEBREWS Chapter 6 and Chapter 10.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
“ But he sowing to the Spirit will reap life everlasting from the Spirit.” (Galatians 6:7-8)

Sowing to the Spirit, so that you 'reap everlasting Life".....is this...

"the work of God is that you BELIEVE on JESUS....whom GOD Sent".

and.

Jesus said..>"ALL that believe in me, i give unto them ETERNAL LIFE, and they shall NEVER PERISH".

If you will do that, Michiah-Imla, then God will do for you, what those verses provide.

"all that call on the Name of Jesus, shall be Saved".