Magnetic

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hard for the truth to stick sometimes. Hang in there lilygrace

Remember the parable of the seed and keep seeking out that good ground. Good prose here.

Reactions: lilygrace

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hard for the truth to stick sometimes. Hang in there lilygrace

Remember the parable of the seed and keep seeking out that good ground. Good prose here.
so you did undersand what was said. thats cool cos that pretty much is a bit what it means. but it makes me and plenty of others think there is something wrong with me. i would sit day after day sermon after sermon...etc. and i still struggle in life.
its hard for me. i know when im being warned or told about my sin though. but otherwise i feel scripture doesn thelp me that much :(

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so you did undersand what was said. thats cool cos that pretty much is a bit what it means. but it makes me and plenty of others think there is something wrong with me. i would sit day after day sermon after sermon...etc. and i still struggle in life.
its hard for me. i know when im being warned or told about my sin though. but otherwise i feel scripture doesn thelp me that much :(

I feel that way too sometimes. I'll go good and fall, go a little longer and fall. Every time I get stronger and stronger and go longer and longer. The more you can renew your mind in the Word and dwell on those promises, the less you will struggle. It isn't just remembering words, but it is using it as a weapon. Repetition causes revelation though. I'd suggest just meditating on Jeremiah 29:11. I need to do that too actually. Just never give up hope. Keep seeking God out. His strong hand is there to uplift you.

Reactions: lilygrace