Mark of the Beast

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
I'm not afraid to correct you...

1 jOHN 2;18
Little children, it is the last time: and as you have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; by which we know that it is the last time.

You only care to address the latter phrase with the words "many antichrists", which is plural.

But the previous phrase "that antichrist shall come" is singular, meaning a particular one.

And that particular singular 'antichrist' is what all the Matt.24:23-26, 2 Thess.2:3-4, and Rev.13:11 forward, Rev.11:7, and Rev.17:8-11, and 2 Cor.11 "another Jesus" Scripture examples are about.

God's Word points to a specific entity coming to work great signs and wonders on this earth to deceive with, and that in many Scripture examples. But you prefer that one little phrase of "many antichrists" over all that Bible evidence? Doing that is especially the idea of 'leaven' our Lord Jesus warned us about. A little piece of dough with a whole lot of leaven (men's traditions) added to it (Matt.16:6-12).

I know of an entire kingdom full of antichrist who deny Christ.
Who claim Christ has not come just a the bible states.
There are MANY and only the blind cant see them .
Millions upon millions.

And yes I remember you veteran.
I rememeber who and what you support too.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
I know of an entire kingdom full of antichrist who deny Christ.
Who claim Christ has not come just a the bible states.
There are MANY and only the blind cant see them .

And yes I remember you veteran.
I rememeber who and what you support too.

So you can't back-up your many antichrists only assumption with Scripture, and instead try to use slander and derogatory statements? You're following a tradition of men with that many antichrists only idea.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
So you can't back-up your many antichrists only assumption with Scripture, and instead try to use slander and derogatory statements? You're following a tradition of men with that many antichrists only idea.

Are you that blind that you cant see the word MANY as in MANY ANTICHRISTS.
1 jOHN 2;18
Little children, it is the last time: and as you have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; by which we know that it is the last time.

John wrote it.I knbow there were many antichrist then and are many today.
With the same voice they all claim Christ has not come.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Are you that blind that you cant see the word MANY as in MANY ANTICHRISTS.
1 jOHN 2;18

John wrote it.I knbow there were many antichrist then and are many today.
With the same voice they all claim Christ has not come.

The problem is not with me denying the idea of "many antichrists", for I have NEVER denied the existence of the many antichrists that follow 'the antichrist', because all that means is the wicked workers of iniquity that follow the devil, for the devil is that first "antichrist" that John mentions.

The problem is with you denying that a singular 'antichrist' even exists like that verse states!

Wayne

Oct 30, 2011
Would God put wrong statement in the bible?

You might want watch how word stuff because might seem rude. Who say that one person idea of something written the bible is wrong?

I know say rev that with single word that ( antichrist ) will cruse peace in the world or could been holy land. The ( antichrist ) will mark people with the with mark of the beast. So find in rev where I am wrong and I will understand I am wrong. Also when say antichrist sound like single person.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Would God put wrong statement in the bible?

You might want watch how word stuff because might seem rude. Who say that one person idea of something written the bible is wrong?

If you care to try and prove me wrong about that 1 John 2:18 verse, then prove to me that only ONE mention of the word "antichrist" is written there? It should be easy if you might be convinced of that like shilohsfoal appears to be.

Wayne

Oct 30, 2011
Is possible he couldn't come with better word? Is saying before Chirst came to earth?

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Is possible he couldn't come with better word? Is saying before Chirst came to earth?

All I'm asking is a simple question. I'm serious about understanding God's Word as written, so I'm not playing games.

I Jn 2:18
18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
(KJV)

How many occurances of the word 'antichrist' is in that above verse?

Wayne

Oct 30, 2011
I read verse and I can say I am wrong. I guess there only suppose to be one great one right?

Marta

Mar 29, 2011
Haha, ok now I'm really confused. (I know, it doesn't take much. :lol: )

Is the antichrist one being or is it a lot of beings?

Wayne

Oct 30, 2011
Sorry had not to do with the mark of the beast. I still stand the mark of the beast has been marked yet.

Sorry had not to do with the mark of the beast. I still stand the mark of the beast hasnt been marked yet.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
I know the 1 John 2:18 verse about antichrist has many confused. But that's not the only Scripture about the subject, and you don't have to see the word 'antichrist' actually written in other Scripture witnesses to know... that's what the subject is about. It's a matter of using simple common sense when studying.

The Greek word antichristos from Greek anti and Christos simply means one opposed, or in place of Christ. So would Satan fit that? Yes, of course. Also any man that opposes our Lord Jesus Christ, or says he's Christ is doing the same thing. Yet, just who did that first? Satan, of course, when he first rebelled against God, but how? By coveting God's Throne for himself, wanting to be God in place of God (Isaiah 14).

2 Cor 11:3-4
3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.
(KJV)

Paul feared brethren would be deceived by those that might come preaching "another Jesus". Important idea, because what is Paul revealing with that idea of "another Jesus"? Can there really be more than one True Jesus Christ? No, there cannot be, and that's the rub, because Satan wants... to be God, and worshipped as God. This is why it's so important to look up in the Hebrew what the word for "Lucifer" really is in the Isaiah 14:12 verse. The actual Hebrew word is 'morning star'. God is mocking Satan there, using Satan's own words against him, because Satan wants to be... The Morning Star, another Title for our Lord Jesus Christ per Rev.22. Do you see what Paul is revealing here then in 2 Cor.11?

Paul is speaking of two objects. One for the false ones that are preaching the coming of "another Jesus", and then the actual role of the "another Jesus". And farther down in 2 Cor.11, he makes it plain just who those false apostles are that come preaching that, and who the "another Jesus" is...

2 Cor 11:13-15
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
(KJV)

Right there, you have both the singular "antichrist" idea that John said they had already heard shall come. And in the next verse is the "many antichrists" plural idea that John said are already here at work on earth.

This same dual object antichrist idea appears again by Paul in 2 Thess.2, for he was specific about a particular false one coming to sit in God's temple and exalting himself over all that is called God, or that is worshipped. And then further down, he mentioned how the "mystery of iniquity" was already at work. That "mystery of iniquity" idea is about the "many antichrists", i.e., the followers of the singular antichrist coming to sit in God's temple and work great signs and wonders to deceive the world with.

In Matthew 24, our Lord Jesus gave the SAME comparison, between Matt.24:4-5 and Matt.24:23-26. With the first, He said 'many' would come in His Name saying they are Christ. That's the "many antichrists" idea. But in Matt.24:23-26 He was speaking of a specific false Christ that's to come working great signs and wonders that would almost fool His elect if it were possible, and that's the idea of a singular antichrist. (The "false Christs" phrase in the KJV of Matt.24:24 is actually 'pseudo-Christos' per the Greek, and the 23rd and 26th verses are definitely about a singular false Christ).

So the antichrist prophecy is dual. It's about both a singular antichrist, which I will tell you right now, is Satan himself. And then his followers which work iniquity against Christ, even with many of them saying they are Christ already, those represent the "many antichrists". According to Scripture then, can't have "many antichrists" without a singular "antichrist"also.

And then lo and behold, what kind of false working are we told about that the "another beast" of Rev.13:11 forward is to do?

Rev 13:11-14
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
(KJV)

To be compared with...

II Th 2:3-4
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
(KJV)

II Th 2:8-10
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of His mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming:
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
(KJV)

And also compared with...

Matt 24:23-26
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, "Lo, here is Christ, or there"; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, "Behold, he is in the desert"; go not forth: behold, "he is in the secret chambers"; believe it not.
(KJV)

That "another beast" entity coming to work miracles and great signs on the earth has been revealed to us by our Lord Jesus all along. It's just that the "many antichrists" exist today to try and get you away from understanding about that particular false messiah coming to do miracles on earth, and set himself up as God.

Marta

Mar 29, 2011
Veteran, thank you so much. I appreciate your taking the time and trouble to break this down and explain it this thoroughly for us. It's definitely helped me see the duality part of this. That sits very well with my spirit the way you explained that. On Wikipedia, it has a painting displayed entitled: "Antichrist and the devil" ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antichrist ) --- but like you, I believe they are one and the same. I agree with what you said here, that the antichrist is Satan himself.
All I have to say is ~ wow ~ these are exciting times we're living in & I love that we can all come here and discuss all the things that are happening.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
The problem is not with me denying the idea of "many antichrists", for I have NEVER denied the existence of the many antichrists that follow 'the antichrist', because all that means is the wicked workers of iniquity that follow the devil, for the devil is that first "antichrist" that John mentions.

The problem is with you denying that a singular 'antichrist' even exists like that verse states!

But the antichrists that Im am speaking of are those who have followed the beast.
His kingdom is fukll of antichrist who deny the son and claim the Messiah has not come just as John says they say.
They have been saying the same thing for 2000 years now.The difference now is they have a kingdom they call thier own.They claim it belongs to them even though Jesus is the heir.
All I was telling Marta is she doesnt need to worry about the mark of the beast.She hasnt followed the beast and she is not of that kingdom.She will most likely read about his kingdom being marked when it does but she need not worry herself over it.

ps The false Messiah you speak of is going to attempt to save who he thinks is Israel.
He will try to give them national security and attempt to deliver them from the hands of thier enemies.
Those jews who put thier faith in him shall be destroyed.In the book of Rev he is called the false prophet.

I know the 1 John 2:18 verse about antichrist has many confused. But that's not the only Scripture about the subject, and you don't have to see the word 'antichrist' actually written in other Scripture witnesses to know... that's what the subject is about. It's a matter of using simple common sense when studying. The Greek word antichristos from Greek anti and Christos simply means one opposed, or in place of Christ. So would Satan fit that? Yes, of course. Also any man that opposes our Lord Jesus Christ, or says he's Christ is doing the same thing. Yet, just who did that first? Satan, of course, when he first rebelled against God, but how? By coveting God's Throne for himself, wanting to be God in place of God (Isaiah 14). 2 Cor 11:3-4 3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. 4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him. (KJV) Paul feared brethren would be deceived by those that might come preaching "another Jesus". Important idea, because what is Paul revealing with that idea of "another Jesus"? Can there really be more than one True Jesus Christ? No, there cannot be, and that's the rub, because Satan wants... to be God, and worshipped as God. This is why it's so important to look up in the Hebrew what the word for "Lucifer" really is in the Isaiah 14:12 verse. The actual Hebrew word is 'morning star'. God is mocking Satan there, using Satan's own words against him, because Satan wants to be... The Morning Star, another Title for our Lord Jesus Christ per Rev.22. Do you see what Paul is revealing here then in 2 Cor.11? Paul is speaking of two objects. One for the false ones that are preaching the coming of "another Jesus", and then the actual role of the "another Jesus". And farther down in 2 Cor.11, he makes it plain just who those false apostles are that come preaching that, and who the "another Jesus" is... 2 Cor 11:13-15 13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works. (KJV) Right there, you have both the singular "antichrist" idea that John said they had already heard shall come. And in the next verse is the "many antichrists" plural idea that John said are already here at work on earth. This same dual object antichrist idea appears again by Paul in 2 Thess.2, for he was specific about a particular false one coming to sit in God's temple and exalting himself over all that is called God, or that is worshipped. And then further down, he mentioned how the "mystery of iniquity" was already at work. That "mystery of iniquity" idea is about the "many antichrists", i.e., the followers of the singular antichrist coming to sit in God's temple and work great signs and wonders to deceive the world with. In Matthew 24, our Lord Jesus gave the SAME comparison, between Matt.24:4-5 and Matt.24:23-26. With the first, He said 'many' would come in His Name saying they are Christ. That's the "many antichrists" idea. But in Matt.24:23-26 He was speaking of a specific false Christ that's to come working great signs and wonders that would almost fool His elect if it were possible, and that's the idea of a singular antichrist. (The "false Christs" phrase in the KJV of Matt.24:24 is actually 'pseudo-Christos' per the Greek, and the 23rd and 26th verses are definitely about a singular false Christ). So the antichrist prophecy is dual. It's about both a singular antichrist, which I will tell you right now, is Satan himself. And then his followers which work iniquity against Christ, even with many of them saying they are Christ already, those represent the "many antichrists". According to Scripture then, can't have "many antichrists" without a singular "antichrist"also. And then lo and behold, what kind of false working are we told about that the "another beast" of Rev.13:11 forward is to do? Rev 13:11-14 11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. 12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, 14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. (KJV) To be compared with... II Th 2:3-4 3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. (KJV) II Th 2:8-10 8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of His mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming: 9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. (KJV) And also compared with... Matt 24:23-26 23 Then if any man shall say unto you, "Lo, here is Christ, or there"; believe it not. 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25 Behold, I have told you before. 26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, "Behold, he is in the desert"; go not forth: behold, "he is in the secret chambers"; believe it not. (KJV) That "another beast" entity coming to work miracles and great signs on the earth has been revealed to us by our Lord Jesus all along. It's just that the "many antichrists" exist today to try and get you away from understanding about that particular false messiah coming to do miracles on earth, and set himself up as God.
The only 4 verses in the Scriptures that use the term antichrist or antichrists tell us that there are many antichrists and that antichrist is a spirit or individual that denies Christ/God.
1Jn 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
1Jn 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
1Jn 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
2Jn 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh.
This is a deceiver and an antichrist. I know that most end time doctrines teach that there will be a “the Antichrist” in the end times. But not once in Scripture is the word antichrist capitalized. Nor do any of the verses that use the term state that antichrist is an end time world leader. In fact the verses tell us that antichrist was already in the world when John wrote the verses. Now many say that John said there would be a future “the Antichrist” because in 1Jn2:18 he said “ye have heard that antichrist shall come” but they neglect to recognize the fact that John also told us what that antichrist was in 1Jn4:3 when he said “this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come”. There are literally well over a billion people in today’s world that deny God even has a Son and by doing so they prove that they are inhabited by the spirit of antichrist. To use the term “the Antichrist” in singular fashion to describe an end time world leader does not match what Scripture tells us about antichrists.
Mar 7:13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.
Could the end result of this traditional teaching be making “the word of God of none effect” by taking the eyes of the average Christian off the literally billions of antichrists that have existed past, present and future? Who, other then satan would want to take the focus off these antichrists? Is it possible that this traditionally taught doctrine is a ploy of satan’s to keep us busy trying to figure out who “the Antichrist” is instead of concentrating on witnessing to the billions of antichrists past, present and future?

antichrists are those who deny Christ/ God. False christs are those who try to claim they are Christ. Don't confuse the two it will only lead to false doctrine.

Concerning beasts we must remember Dan7:23 tells us beasts are kingdoms.
Dan7:23Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces. Can you show us where in Scripture the definition given by God's inspired word has changed from a kingdom to the anticrist? If we study what Scripture has taught us about beasts in fulfilled prophecy we can see that according to the inspired word of God beasts in prophecy have been kingdoms, and history proves God’s word true. Daniel’s lion beast was Babylon, the bear was Medo-Persia, and the leopard was Greece. So doesn’t it stand to reason that if beasts in fulfilled prophecy were kingdoms, wouldn’t beasts in future prophecy also be kingdoms? Is it possible that the composite leopard, bear, lion beast of Rev occupies the same geographic area as the lion, bear and leopard kingdom’s from Daniels prophecy occupied? Isn’t Islam a spiritual kingdom (united in the antichrist belief that God has no Son)? Is it a coincidence that the same geographic areas that were once occupied by Daniel’s leopard bear and lion beast is now occupied by the spiritual kingdom of Islam? Is it a coincidence that Islam teaches the exact opposite of the gospel? Is it a coincidence that the most desolate period in Jerusalem’s history occurred under Islamic control (with it’s population dropping to a low of 550 people)? Is it a coincidence that all these countries believe Israel (and all Christians) should be forced to convert to Islam or face beheading? Is it a coincidence that those occupying that area are united in an antichrist belief system (requiring them to believe God has no Son) that requires world conquest (by sword and beheading)? Is it a coincidence that Islam is one of the fastest growing belief systems in today’s world? Are we facing the beast? Are many of us so busy looking for a misconception that we don’t recognize what is staring us in the face? I think it is highly possible and most likely probable.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Veteran, thank you so much. I appreciate your taking the time and trouble to break this down and explain it this thoroughly for us. It's definitely helped me see the duality part of this. That sits very well with my spirit the way you explained that. On Wikipedia, it has a painting displayed entitled: "Antichrist and the devil" ( http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Antichrist ) --- but like you, I believe they are one and the same. I agree with what you said here, that the antichrist is Satan himself.
All I have to say is ~ wow ~ these are exciting times we're living in & I love that we can all come here and discuss all the things that are happening.

You're welcome Marta. I know my posts can be a bit wordy, but I try not to use fancy words and instead use plain speech.

But the antichrists that Im am speaking of are those who have followed the beast.
His kingdom is fukll of antichrist who deny the son and claim the Messiah has not come just as John says they say.
They have been saying the same thing for 2000 years now.The difference now is they have a kingdom they call thier own.They claim it belongs to them even though Jesus is the heir.

I realize your stance on that; you assign the nation of Israel in the holy land as the antichrist, right? And a singular antichrist idea won't fit that idea, but the many antichrists idea would. But by doing that means dumping John's first phrase about the antichrist they had already heard was to come, which is about a singular antichrist.

The whole nation of Israel itself in the holy land is not the antichrist. It can contain many antichrists, but lo, so can countries in the west and outside Israel that work against Christ as the devil's servants. The "synagogue of Satan" is not specific to just one nation or geographical area.

But is there 'a' particular antichrist, a singular one, coming to Jerusalem and setup himself up as God before Jesus returns? Yes, and that's the antichrist that John was speaking of in the first part of 1 John 2:18. The many antichrists are his servants that are preparing all... nations for that, not just the modern state of Israel where his establishing most likely will be.

But is there 'a' particular antichrist, a singular one, coming to Jerusalem and setup himself up as God before Jesus returns? Yes, and that's the antichrist that John was speaking of in the first part of 1 John 2:18.
1John2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
1Jn 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
If you want to ignore what John told us in 1John4:3 so that you can follow traditional teachings that is certainly your choice. Just be careful that by doing so that you aren’t doing exactly as Christ warned against in Mark7:13

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
You're welcome Marta. I know my posts can be a bit wordy, but I try not to use fancy words and instead use plain speech.

I realize your stance on that; you assign the nation of Israel in the holy land as the antichrist, right? And a singular antichrist idea won't fit that idea, but the many antichrists idea would. But by doing that means dumping John's first phrase about the antichrist they had already heard was to come, which is about a singular antichrist.

The whole nation of Israel itself in the holy land is not the antichrist. It can contain many antichrists, but lo, so can countries in the west and outside Israel that work against Christ as the devil's servants. The "synagogue of Satan" is not specific to just one nation or geographical area.

But is there 'a' particular antichrist, a singular one, coming to Jerusalem and setup himself up as God before Jesus returns? Yes, and that's the antichrist that John was speaking of in the first part of 1 John 2:18. The many antichrists are his servants that are preparing all... nations for that, not just the modern state of Israel where his establishing most likely will be.
I see the little nation of Israel as the little horn of the beast.
Also the beast.I realize about 2 % of the population there are christian and the number is falling.
I also understand the false prophet shall be in Jerusalem soon as well to support the beast.

What you call the antichrist I call the false prophet.
I use the termonology given to me in revelation as to not confuse anyone as to what an antichrist is or the false prophet.The two are not the same thing.The false prophet may be an antichrist but then again he might not deny Christ or claim the Christ hasnt come. I understand the man will send an army into Judea but that army shall keep the laws made by the Knesset(The high synagogue).
This army works much in the same way as the Roman army.Just as the Romans killed Jesus for the Sanhedrin ,so does this army kill jewish saints and imprison them according to the laws made by the Knesstt.

The mark of the beast is given to the jews under the authority of the Knesset.
Those who call themselves jews and are not shall bare the mark of the synogogue of Satan.

Mathew 23;34
Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and [some] of them ye shall kill and crucify; and [some] of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute [them] from city to city: