Marrying a devout Christian girl from France

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
From here to Kingdom come.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have to get money, but what's the point on that question? You know the answer

The point?

You want so much but have so little to offer, and no clue how you will be taking care of what you want. Sounds to me like you are asking for a divorce before you even get to the starting line, that is if you can find a naive enough gal to accept you as you are.

So let's back up a bit, do you plan to get work, continue your education, or what, in the near future, or do you intend to get married, and just wing it afterwards?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t know where to post this but anyway,

I’m a 18yo Christian male wishing to find a sweet, innocent, devout Christian teenage girl in France to marry, but I don’t know how I can find the right one. I have heard many Frenchmen in their twenties & thirties complaining that they can’t find one, that there are no young people in churches, that there are no virgin girls anymore, that there are no really Christian girls anymore, that everyone cheats these days, that they will be forever alone etc, it’s horrific I’m starting to get worried and afraid that I’m predestined to be single & lonely for the rest of my life. All the girls I see look like they’re ******** with everyone, or simply not worthy of marriage, I’m so sad I’m even feeling like I’m drifting away from God, I feel that I can’t survive alone and that I’m going to get depressed if I find myself without anyone, my mast- addiction has got worse and I feel so guilty & worthless now. I will first deal with sexual immorality so that I can be clean and meet the girl of my dreams, but I fear so much that I will never find her and live lonely & depressed forever. I fear even more that I will lose my faith in God and my soul be stolen by some kind of occult or pagan cult, I don’t want this to happen but I see myself very weak if I find myself with nobody in the future, I really need a female in my life I can’t see myself living alone, and I’m feeling more hopeless than ever, please help!
Are you a virgin?

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Chrétien

I guess you're on what my family calls the 'hot seat' now.

It's when the intense questions come. It's great practice for meeting parents!

A little anecdote:

My husband had no job, drivers license, or car, or college education when he met me. But he came up to me and talked to me in a direct, friendly way. So I gave him my number.

My parents tried to disuade us from marriage, asking him all kinds of financial and other uncomfortable questions. This, he answered as best he could with his plan.

Those plans did not come into fruition. We were poor. I came from a well off family and adjusting was tough. I learned about survival mode and secondhand clothes quickly.

But some of our fondest memories are from those days. Were there days that I resented that situation? Yes. Days I resented him and questioned my decision to get married young? Unfortunately yes.

Did God see us through? Yes He did.

My husband pushed through. With that stupid little cab job that payed practically nothing, he told me not to work anymore, since it was affecting my health negatively. He wanted more than anything that I could simply take care of the home, be there for him and relax.

Eventually he became a truck driver. One of the only jobs untouched by Covid. We are not so poor now.

The amazing thing is that my husband desired all along to be a provider and for me to simply focus on him and doing what I loved. This, he says, is fulfilling to him.

But God used those difficult days to iron out some serious character deficiencies. He pulled us back from separation and all kinds of issues.

The money was important and it caused a lot of arguments while I was also working. But money can be gained and income increase over time.

The thing about two virgins who marry is that they have this soul bond that is very precious. When bad times come and the relationship is tested, that bond is sometimes the very thing that keeps a couple from calling it quits.

Im saying this because I wish I had not doubted my husband as much as I did. He was deeply flawed but the fact that he loved me was clear. I was listening to the voices saying we were too young and too poor to make it and that it wasn't sustainable. It caused a lot of unnecessary drama.

The lesson I learned was to fully trust where God was leading me. I used to think I wasn't suited for marriage. But really, God, through marriage, made us suitable for each other and ultimately blessed our union.

The money will come. Trials will come. Doing things in a Godly way is what will make or break your marriage. Two virgins coming together to be one flesh was God's design. I have confidence that you will do well.

Reactions: Azim and Chrétien

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Can this be described as getting the cart in front of the horse?

Or is it,

You can lead a horse to water but you cannot force the horse to drink.

Marc RL Ministry

May 28, 2021
Melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Render to ceasar what is ceasar's and God what is God's. money is NOT a foundation of a Godly marriage nor is it important unless your marriage is founded of traits of satan that's why a large percentage of marriages fail.

Reactions: Chrétien

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was married young too. My daughter was born when I was 19, my first child. Then I had two sons later on. We were broke as broke can get. We didn't even have a car. My husband had to ride the city bus to work and depending on the hours when the city bus wasn't running, he would hitchhike back and forth to work. He was very determined to be a good provider.

My husband wasn't concerned about whether I was a virgin. He knew my family history of **** abuse. He accepted me and loved me anyway just the way I was. You know, life is not a bed of roses and nobody is perfect. Things happen. If you are one of the fortunate ones, someone will find you and love and accept you just the way you are but you need to do the same for them. It's not a one way street that way.

We were married 25 years till death do us part. And that's the way it was. You need to have more than just a physical attraction to someone. Because over time, the way a person looks physically is going to change. Also, marriage vows include for better or worse. That includes health issues. My husband had congestive heart failure. I saw his health decline gradually. When that happens, for better or worse, be faithful. Don't be unfaithful and look elsewhere for your needs. You have to have more than a physical attraction. You have to really love your husband or wife when that happens. Marriage is a lifelong commitment or should be.

Last edited:

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Ever considered the story of Hosea in the Old Testament…..you seem to have decided what kind of women you want to marry, regardless of your own battles ( which you mentioned earlier on ) and yet , what about what God wants …….if you truly want to be in Gods will for your life why not trust him with who he chooses to send into your life. God never just used people who considered themselves better than anyone else, he often used people who were considered sinners by the religious elite …….you have already made your mind up about many women ………so in all honesty you are actually placing yourself in the drivers seat of choosing………

Just as a side note I doubt you will find many Frenchmen here, most members are from the USA……
Rita

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
He is looking...he isn't ready to get married to a stranger yet. Just dating with an intent to marry...
Nobody wants to marry a complete stranger.

@Chrétien

Well I did a quick little study the other day. On how men met their wives in the Bible.

Interestingly the first few finds mentioned in the Bible happened at a well.

A summary on how Issac got his wife, surprise surprise, Issac did not have to do much at all.

Abraham commands his servant not to take a wife from the daughters of the Canaanites, but instructs him to go to his country, and get Issac a wife from there, Abraham also tells his servant to not take Issac with him.

So Abraham's servant goes to Abraham's country without Issac with 10 camels and his master's (Abraham's) goods. Now here is the "Well" part. He makes the camels kneel down outside the city by a well of water at evening time, the time when women go out to draw water.

Now here is the part that you are wanting to hear.

Abraham's servant prays to God

O Lord , God of my master, Abraham,” he prayed. “Please give me success today, and show unfailing love to my master, Abraham. See, I am standing here beside this spring, and the young women of the town are coming out to draw water. This is my request. I will ask one of them, ‘Please give me a drink from your jug.’ If she says, ‘Yes, have a drink, and I will water your camels, too!’—let her be the one you have selected as Isaac’s wife. This is how I will know that you have shown unfailing love to my master.

And before he finishes praying, a woman named Rebekah comes out with a pitcher and his prayer is answer, both Abraham's servant and the camels are given water. Abraham's servant gives the gifts and tells Rebekah's brother Laban and father Betheul all that had happened, they acknowledge that God had obviously sent him, Abraham's servant is given a place for him and his camels to stay the night, and after that then he brings Rebekah back to Abraham and Issac.

So in this case, Issac got a wife without having to do much at all, he did not have to go out of his way to get her, I think this is a wonderful true scenario.

You can read it all in Genesis chapter 24.

Of course the next mention of how a man of God found his wife in the Bible is Jacob, youngest son of Issac, of course we read before that Esau wandered off somewhere and found a wife. But Jacob is the next one the Bible gives quite a bit of detail about, now Jacob, he had some troubles, we however should remember that Jacob was not perfect he had deceived Issac to steal Esau's blessing, in saying that anyway, here is a summary.

Again Jacob is instructed by Issac his father not to marry any Canaanite women, Issac said to Jacob to go marry one of Laban's daughters, so Issac sent Jacob away to Paddan-Aram to Laban and said a blessing that he would have many children, on the way he has a dream (not going to go into detail here, because this is not what this topic is about, but you can read it in the context)

And then what happens? Jacob sees a well in the distance. Jacob then goes and askes some shepherds about Laban, and then one of Laban's daughter's named Rachel comes walking out with the flock of sheep, Jacob removes the stone from the well and waters the flock of sheep, he then kisses Rachel and chats to Laban (Rachel's father) about wages, and Laban did not want Jacob working for free, so Jacob says he will work to marry Rachel his daughter, he works for 7 years, Laban deceived him though and gave Leah his oldest daughter first, then Jacob had to agree to work for another 7 years to marry Rachel, and he agreed and gets Rachel, the woman he desired to have as a wife.

This was a very different path to how Issac got his wife, Jacob had to work long and hard to get Rachel.

You can read about it all in Genesis chapter 28 - 29 verse 30

The next one also at a well. :D

Moses!! After his early life serving Pharaoh, he gets into a bit of trouble, he then has to flee from Pharoah, Moses flees to a place called Midian, he then sits down at a well. There was a Midian priest who had 7 daughters, his 7 daughters came out to get some water for the flock, then the shepherds came and drove them away but then Moses stood up and helped them water their flock.

So the daughters explained what had happened and how Moses had saved them from the hand of the shepherds and watered the flock, their father Reuel the Midian Priest, then invited Moses into his house to eat, it then says "Moses was content to live with the man, and he gave Zipporah his daughter to Moses"

You can read it in Exodus 2:11-21

Reactions: JohnDB

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Chrétien

Well I did a quick little study the other day. On how men met their wives in the Bible.

Interestingly the first few finds mentioned in the Bible happened at a well.

A summary on how Issac got his wife, surprise surprise, Issac did not have to do much at all.

Abraham commands his servant not to take a wife from the daughters of the Canaanites, but instructs him to go to his country, and get Issac a wife from there, Abraham also tells his servant to not take Issac with him.

So Abraham's servant goes to Abraham's country without Issac with 10 camels and his master's (Abraham's) goods. Now here is the "Well" part. He makes the camels kneel down outside the city by a well of water at evening time, the time when women go out to draw water.

Now here is the part that you are wanting to hear.

Abraham's servant prays to God

O Lord , God of my master, Abraham,” he prayed. “Please give me success today, and show unfailing love to my master, Abraham. See, I am standing here beside this spring, and the young women of the town are coming out to draw water. This is my request. I will ask one of them, ‘Please give me a drink from your jug.’ If she says, ‘Yes, have a drink, and I will water your camels, too!’—let her be the one you have selected as Isaac’s wife. This is how I will know that you have shown unfailing love to my master.

And before he finishes praying, a woman named Rebekah comes out with a pitcher and his prayer is answer, both Abraham's servant and the camels are given water. Abraham's servant gives the gifts and tells Rebekah's brother Laban and father Betheul all that had happened, they acknowledge that God had obviously sent him, Abraham's servant is given a place for him and his camels to stay the night, and after that then he brings Rebekah back to Abraham and Issac.

So in this case, Issac got a wife without having to do much at all, he did not have to go out of his way to get her, I think this is a wonderful true scenario.

You can read it all in Genesis chapter 24.

Of course the next mention of how a man of God found his wife in the Bible is Jacob, youngest son of Issac, of course we read before that Esau wandered off somewhere and found a wife. But Jacob is the next one the Bible gives quite a bit of detail about, now Jacob, he had some troubles, we however should remember that Jacob was not perfect he had deceived Issac to steal Esau's blessing, in saying that anyway, here is a summary.

Again Jacob is instructed by Issac his father not to marry any Canaanite women, Issac said to Jacob to go marry one of Laban's daughters, so Issac sent Jacob away to Paddan-Aram to Laban and said a blessing that he would have many children, on the way he has a dream (not going to go into detail here, because this is not what this topic is about, but you can read it in the context)

And then what happens? Jacob sees a well in the distance. Jacob then goes and askes some shepherds about Laban, and then one of Laban's daughter's named Rachel comes walking out with the flock of sheep, Jacob removes the stone from the well and waters the flock of sheep, he then kisses Rachel and chats to Laban (Rachel's father) about wages, and Laban did not want Jacob working for free, so Jacob says he will work to marry Rachel his daughter, he works for 7 years, Laban deceived him though and gave Leah his oldest daughter first, then Jacob had to agree to work for another 7 years to marry Rachel, and he agreed and gets Rachel, the woman he desired to have as a wife.

This was a very different path to how Issac got his wife, Jacob had to work long and hard to get Rachel.

You can read about it all in Genesis chapter 28 - 29 verse 30

The next one also at a well. :D

Moses!! After his early life serving Pharaoh, he gets into a bit of trouble, he then has to flee from Pharoah, Moses flees to a place called Midian, he then sits down at a well. There was a Midian priest who had 7 daughters, his 7 daughters came out to get some water for the flock, then the shepherds came and drove them away but then Moses stood up and helped them water their flock.

So the daughters explained what had happened and how Moses had saved them from the hand of the shepherds and watered the flock, their father Reuel the Midian Priest, then invited Moses into his house to eat, it then says "Moses was content to live with the man, and he gave Zipporah his daughter to Moses"

You can read it in Exodus 2:11-21

A later example in the start of the New Testament is Joseph and Mary mother of Jesus, and angel told him in a dream "do not be afraid to take Mary as your wife."

So in saying all this, these are some the ways men of God in the Bible met and married their wives.

Reactions: Rita

Chrétien

Jun 11, 2021
Luxembourg
Faith
Christian
Country
France
Guys I understand what you do say about getting a job and offering security to my future wife, I have heard these exact things from my parents and thus you don't need to repeat them all the time. I will tell you all something.

I think you are confused about my intention. I never said that I wanted to marry right now. I meant finding, meeting & developing a relationship with a virgin devout Christian girl suitable for a marriage in the future. Yes, I know marriage is not an easy task. I know marriage is not feasible for me right now because I'm an absolute beginner when it comes to relationships. I never in my life dated or had a girlfriend (though judging the girls I had at school I feel like I haven't lost any good option). In fact, no girl has talked to me personally since quite a long time ago, and I can't remember one female that really liked me. I'm completely inexperienced with the opposite sex. I'm not sad though as the girls I knew when I was at school seemed quite worldly & extroverted. I hated when all the girls went all together into a large group, and especially when they went to toilet laughing together. I hate such kind of girls. I have always been the shy, unconfident, isolated guy of my classroom, and everyone knew I was the weak one. I never thought of having a girlfriend until 1-2 years ago. My conversion to Christianity made me even less attractive & more isolated. I started going to church when I was around 16 because I needed emotional support. Not much more happened until lockdown came on my way. I ended feeling worse than ever & at the border of depression. My parents however insisted me on being positive and valuing what I had got. I was really bored & tired of staying home but they never let me go outdoors. I couldn't even go to church. And soon I noticed something was missing in my life: a girlfriend. This is how I started to really think about it all the time and get obsessed with the opposite sex. Everything suddenly started to give me boredom sooner or later because I was really anxious to get a girlfriend. My sleep also got affected by this as I couldn't spend a sole night thinking, obsessing & fantasizing with the girl of my dreams. One night I couldn't sleep I started to lovingly hug my pillow to relax my insane levels of stress and now I can't quit it. It makes me feel so good & comfortable, I can't resist it! I spend entire nights hugging my soft pillow while fantasizing with my future girlfriend, this is how much I need the love of a girl. I can't see myself living alone, I simply can't! I need my dream girl more than anything in this world, I need her so much I need her!!! And I'm not looking for intimacy with her, I don't want sex with her until we are married. What I want now is to spend time with her, walk with her in the park, eat some dessert with her, draw something with her, read the Bible with her, pray together to God, go to church with her, meet her family & such kind of things, help her when she needs, teach her new stuff, give her comfort when she's sad or worried, etc. Just a loving sister of God I can develop a relationship with & eventually unite with in marriage and give grandchildren of God to our parents. Yes, that is! I don't want to be alone! I really want that pale, blue-eyed fairy teasing my heart at my dreams!!!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Guys I understand what you do say about getting a job and offering security to my future wife, I have heard these exact things from my parents and thus you don't need to repeat them all the time. I will tell you all something.

It seems that you have a good handle on what needs to be done. It seems that you have to work on your relationships with other people, of both genders.

Protective parents do not necessarily help their children to develop well rounded relationship skills. They are probably trying to protect you from the pain that they experienced when they were growing up because of their own relationship skills. It is okay to make mistakes, but it is not okay not to learn from the mistakes that we all make in developing those skills. We need to be able to work out what works and what does not work in establishing and maintaining relationships.

My sense is that you are looking for acceptance from your peers, but the peer pressures that others experience may mean that they cannot openly express what they are truly feeling or begin to develop their own relational skills, because of their own need for acceptance from and within the people that they socialise with.

Developing relationships with people, even within church circles is a slow process and it is best not to try and force a relationship onto others.

The people around you can sense whether or not you are accepting of their respective flaws and if they sense that you are not accepting them for who they are, then they will shun you as if you have the plague. You may be surprised how many of the people you are acquainted with are having the same sorts of problems in their relationships with others as you are. We really do drive people away from us because of other people's perceived conclusions as to who we are because of the sound bytes that we allow them to see or hear about us. Unfortunately, people never go to the source to discover the hidden beauty within us, but rather they seek out who you are from others.

If you have told one girl that she is a "slut" in your opinion, then all of the girls that she rubs shoulders with will get the same message that she received from you, that they are "sluts" and a such they will avoid you.

Instead, if you begin to see the beauty and the great personal attributes that others have, then you will never be without friends as they will want to have you as their friend. As you begin to see the great qualities in others, they too will begin to see your great qualities and the group of people you will mix with will quickly grow.

The only person that you can fix and change is yourself. Paul in his letters to the various churches often encouraged the people to begin renewing their minds in the way of the Lord and to then put on the refurbished personhood, that God intended them to be from the beginning of time.

What does this mean? We have to stop judging others. We have to be prepared to be hurt by others without retaliating against them. We need to be kind to others. We need to be encouraging others in do what is right to do. To encourage them to have the courage to become the person that they should aspire too. We need to remove the self-centredness within our own lives where we lord it over others and establish the humble servant heart that Christ would want us to have so that we can be a blessing to all those we may rub shoulders with even for just a fleeting moment.

Sadly, change is the one thing that many people are uncomfortable with, but it is the one thing that Christ requires of us.

Shalom

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

you need to grow up and talk to the Lord about all this …you sound very legalistic and religious …religious v spiritual .

Spiritual people HEAR from God and are led by the Holy Spirit …
You hav3 had the stage here for 55 posts …you post about ‘your needs ‘ …as I said before, you are nowhere ready to have a family.

I beg you to stop being so religious , and get before the Holy Sprit . He will teach you what HE WANTS you to do.

this thread has totally been about what YOU want God to do for you.

He can’t use you while you are so centred on yourself .

How is the job search coming along?

Reactions: Waiting on him

Chrétien

Jun 11, 2021
Luxembourg
Faith
Christian
Country
France
It seems that you have a good handle on what needs to be done. It seems that you have to work on your relationships with other people, of both genders.

Protective parents do not necessarily help their children to develop well rounded relationship skills. They are probably trying to protect you from the pain that they experienced when they were growing up because of their own relationship skills. It is okay to make mistakes, but it is not okay not to learn from the mistakes that we all make in developing those skills. We need to be able to work out what works and what does not work in establishing and maintaining relationships.

My sense is that you are looking for acceptance from your peers, but the peer pressures that others experience may mean that they cannot openly express what they are truly feeling or begin to develop their own relational skills, because of their own need for acceptance from and within the people that they socialise with.

Developing relationships with people, even within church circles is a slow process and it is best not to try and force a relationship onto others.

The people around you can sense whether or not you are accepting of their respective flaws and if they sense that you are not accepting them for who they are, then they will shun you as if you have the plague. You may be surprised how many of the people you are acquainted with are having the same sorts of problems in their relationships with others as you are. We really do drive people away from us because of other people's perceived conclusions as to who we are because of the sound bytes that we allow them to see or hear about us. Unfortunately, people never go to the source to discover the hidden beauty within us, but rather they seek out who you are from others.

If you have told one girl that she is a "slut" in your opinion, then all of the girls that she rubs shoulders with will get the same message that she received from you, that they are "sluts" and a such they will avoid you.

Instead, if you begin to see the beauty and the great personal attributes that others have, then you will never be without friends as they will want to have you as their friend. As you begin to see the great qualities in others, they too will begin to see your great qualities and the group of people you will mix with will quickly grow.

The only person that you can fix and change is yourself. Paul in his letters to the various churches often encouraged the people to begin renewing their minds in the way of the Lord and to then put on the refurbished personhood, that God intended them to be from the beginning of time.

What does this mean? We have to stop judging others. We have to be prepared to be hurt by others without retaliating against them. We need to be kind to others. We need to be encouraging others in do what is right to do. To encourage them to have the courage to become the person that they should aspire too. We need to remove the self-centredness within our own lives where we lord it over others and establish the humble servant heart that Christ would want us to have so that we can be a blessing to all those we may rub shoulders with even for just a fleeting moment.

Sadly, change is the one thing that many people are uncomfortable with, but it is the one thing that Christ requires of us.

Shalom
Yes, because everybody in the planet are godly innocent beautiful talented sweet princes & princesses from a fairy tale. This is one of the most laughable & ridiculous posts I have read, really. At certain points you sound like a little 4yo girl. Just asking you something by the way, which one "beauty" and "great personal attribute" would you see in a rude, tough, drug addicted, heavily tattooed hip hop gangster that spends his life smoking weed everyday with his recently released mates, showing off at the town with the 12th lamborghini or ferrari he stole in the gas station & drugging everyone's girlfriends to rape and add them to his prostitute club? Which one "beauty" and "great personal attribute" would you see in a promiscuous, feminist, gold-digging blue-haired punk that proudly sleeps with 10 different men every week, deceives & steals every man's pocket in seconds, takes 12 pills a day & buys and worships her indefinite amount of expensive cosmetics, perfumes & ungodly clothes with the stolen money? Which one "beauty" and "great personal attribute" would you see in a heavy metal satanist drunkard that sprays devilish & blasphemous things at churches' walls, breaks their windows, vandalizes their statues & objects & engage in occult rituals featuring blood & murder? And would you be their humble servants? Would you be the humble obedient servant of a bully who is commiting adultery with your wife and know it? Would you be the humble obedient servant of a psycho who has murdered your child? Would you be the humble obedient servant of a burglar who has stole all of your finances & items? Would you be the humble obedient servant of an usurper who has occupied your property? Would you be the humble obedient servant of somebody who wants you to sin and drift away from God?

It's absolutely shocking how the usurper heretic pagan cucks aspire to destroy Christianity by turning it into some kind of sinner worship. They are evil but unintelligent, they will tell you that you should turn the other cheek & love your enemy but they will not spell a word of the cleansing of the Temple to you (Matthew 21:12-17, Mark 11:15-19, Luke 19:45-48, John 2:13-16). Likewise, they miss out that they are misinterpreting what Jesus said. Jesus told people in Matthew 5:44 to pray for their enemies so that these repented & turned to God, not for their satisfaction or wellbeing like the cucks love to tell you. When Jesus told in Matthew 5:39 to turn the other cheek, he was not commanding people to be indifferent to the enemy, but to defy him (Luke 22:36). In the ancient world, the right hand was associated with authority & dominance, while the left hand was considered unclean. Thus, turning the left cheek was a way of challenging the adversary and demanding equality. So please do not believe false teachings & follow God, not the Antichrists who want to subvert the Scriptures in order to glorify the Devil (2 Corinthians 11:13).

Last edited:

Chrétien

Jun 11, 2021
Luxembourg
Faith
Christian
Country
France
you need to grow up and talk to the Lord about all this …you sound very legalistic and religious …religious v spiritual .

Spiritual people HEAR from God and are led by the Holy Spirit …
You hav3 had the stage here for 55 posts …you post about ‘your needs ‘ …as I said before, you are nowhere ready to have a family.

I beg you to stop being so religious , and get before the Holy Sprit . He will teach you what HE WANTS you to do.

this thread has totally been about what YOU want God to do for you.

He can’t use you while you are so centred on yourself .

How is the job search coming along?
I just said I was a virgin. What's even bad with waiting until marriage?

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I just said I was a virgin. What's even bad with waiting until marriage?

nothing at all. But I was saying that in this thread now 58 posts …you are making it an obsession almost , an idol .

just centre you life on the ONE perfect one, Jesus Christ , and everything else will fall into place.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes, because everybody in the planet are godly innocent beautiful talented sweet princes & princesses from a fairy tale. This is one of the most laughable & ridiculous posts I have read, really. At certain points you sound like a little 4yo girl. Just asking you something by the way, which one "beauty" and "great personal attribute" would you see in a rude, tough, drug addicted, heavily tattooed hip hop gangster that spends his life smoking weed everyday with his recently released mates, showing off at the town with the 12th lamborghini or ferrari he stole in the gas station & drugging everyone's girlfriends to rape and add them to his prostitute club? Which one "beauty" and "great personal attribute" would you see in a promiscuous, feminist, gold-digging blue-haired punk that proudly sleeps with 10 different men every week, deceives & steals every man's pocket in seconds, takes 12 pills a day & buys and worships her indefinite amount of expensive cosmetics, perfumes & ungodly clothes with the stolen money? Which one "beauty" and "great personal attribute" would you see in a heavy metal satanist drunkard that sprays devilish & blasphemous things at churches' walls, breaks their windows, vandalizes their statues & objects & engage in occult rituals featuring blood & murder? And would you be their humble servants? Would you be the humble obedient servant of a bully who is commiting adultery with your wife and know it? Would you be the humble obedient servant of a psycho who has murdered your child? Would you be the humble obedient servant of a burglar who has stole all of your finances & items? Would you be the humble obedient servant of an usurper who has occupied your property? Would you be the humble obedient servant of somebody who wants you to sin and drift away from God?

It's absolutely shocking how the usurper heretic pagan cucks aspire to destroy Christianity by turning it into some kind of sinner worship. They are evil but unintelligent, they will tell you that you should turn the other cheek & love your enemy but they will not spell a word of the cleansing of the Temple to you (Matthew 21:12-17, Mark 11:15-19, Luke 19:45-48, John 2:13-16). Likewise, they miss out that they are misinterpreting what Jesus said. Jesus told people in Matthew 5:44 to pray for their enemies so that these repented & turned to God, not for their satisfaction or wellbeing like the cucks love to tell you. When Jesus told in Matthew 5:39 to turn the other cheek, he was not commanding people to be indifferent to the enemy, but to defy him (Luke 22:36). In the ancient world, the right hand was associated with authority & dominance, while the left hand was considered unclean. Thus, turning the left cheek was a way of challenging the adversary and demanding equality. So please do not believe false teachings & follow God, not the Antichrists who want to subvert the Scriptures in order to glorify the Devil (2 Corinthians 11:13).

So be it. However, was not Christ a humble servant to those whom He came to save? Did He no also say,, "Go and do likewise."

Luke 10:25-37: - The Parable of the Good Samaritan
(Matt 22:34-40; Mark 12:28-34)

25 And behold, a certain lawyer stood up and tested Him, saying, "Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?"

26 He said to him, "What is written in the law? What is your reading of it?"

27 So he answered and said, "'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind,' and 'your neighbor as yourself.'"

28 And He said to him, "You have answered rightly; do this and you will live."

29 But he, wanting to justify himself, said to Jesus, "And who is my neighbor?"

30 Then Jesus answered and said: "A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, who stripped him of his clothing, wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead. 31 Now by chance a certain priest came down that road. And when he saw him, he passed by on the other side. 32 Likewise a Levite, when he arrived at the place, came and looked, and passed by on the other side. 33 But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was. And when he saw him, he had compassion. 34 So he went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine; and he set him on his own animal, brought him to an inn, and took care of him. 35 On the next day, when he departed, he took out two denarii, gave them to the innkeeper, and said to him, 'Take care of him; and whatever more you spend, when I come again, I will repay you.' 36 So which of these three do you think was neighbor to him who fell among the thieves?"​

37 And he said, "He who showed mercy on him."

Then Jesus said to him, "Go and do likewise."​
NKJV

In light of this parable, I wonder if you are showing mercy upon the broken hearted with whom you rub shoulders with on a daily basis?

In my post I said that I have acceptance issues with the people I meet. I suggested that it was my problems that I had to work on before they began to accept me as I was. I suggest that you, "Go and do likewise."

Now before you respond with your self justifying rant of how bad people are around you and belittle me for suggesting that we should follow Christ's example of becoming the humble servant rather than lord it over others like the heathen gentiles do, may I suggest that you meditate on the word of God and what it tells us about the need to renew our minds and put on the refurbished personhood that God intended us to be from the beginning of time.

The true church is the one place where "sinners" will be accepted and healed of their hurts. Even the worst of the worst. It seems to me that you are having difficulties in dealing with your own "hurts" and blaming others for your woes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen