Mary is all powerful!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bob Carabbio

Aug 3, 2016
Dallas, TX
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
by making the ridiculous statement: "Mary ever virgin, mother of God, is all powerful!".

Mary had kids with Joseph - unless you believe that they never married.
God doesn't HAVE a "Mother"
And she's no more "All powerful" than YOU are.

Reactions: Pearl

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
by making the ridiculous statement: "Mary ever virgin, mother of God, is all powerful!".

so you are claiming that Jesus is not God?
And Mary is not His mother?
And Mary is not a perpetual virgin?
And maybe the virgin birth as well?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I did not say so in her nature or person but in her prayers
And gave a biblical example

Bob Carabbio

Aug 3, 2016
Dallas, TX
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so you are claiming that Jesus is not God?
Of course not!! the Bible says he was, so that's the truth.
And Mary is not His mother?
OF COURSE Mary is Jesus mom.
And Mary is not a perpetual virgin?
Since Mary had other kids with her husband, OF COURSE she wan't a "Perpetual virgin". That's beyond ridiculous!!!
And maybe the virgin birth as well?
Chuckle!!! I've got the Angel's word about that (Just like Joseph had it, when He thought she'd been unfaithful).

WITH THE EXCEPTION of the Virgin Birth of Jesus, just about everything else the Roman Catholic Church teaches about her is pure horse manure.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course not!! the Bible says he was, so that's the truth.

OF COURSE Mary is Jesus mom.

Since Mary had other kids with her husband, OF COURSE she wan't a "Perpetual virgin". That's beyond ridiculous!!!

Chuckle!!! I've got the Angel's word about that (Just like Joseph had it, when He thought she'd been unfaithful).

WITH THE EXCEPTION of the Virgin Birth of Jesus, just about everything else the Roman Catholic Church teaches about her is pure horse manure.

show me in the Bible where Mary had sex or biological children other than Jesus?

Bob Carabbio

Aug 3, 2016
Dallas, TX
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
show me in the Bible where Mary had sex or biological children other than Jesus?

Chuckle - not falling for that, y'all!!!!

You and I BOTH know that the Roman Catholic teaching to support their phony Blessed Virgin thing, is that everywhere Jesus Brethren (and Sisteren) are mentioned - they're only "Cousins" or "Other classifications", who lived with Mary, and definitely NOT Mary's kids at all - wink, wink, say n'more.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Chuckle - not falling for that, y'all!!!!

You and I BOTH know that the Roman Catholic teaching to support their phony Blessed Virgin thing, is that everywhere Jesus Brethren (and Sisteren) are mentioned - they're only "Cousins" or "Other classifications", who lived with Mary, and definitely NOT Mary's kids at all - wink, wink, say n'more.

how Does this make these brothers the children of Mary?

how many of the twelve sons of Jacob (Israel) all brothers had the same mother?
They had four mothers! Four!
Yet are all brothers!

they may be children of Joseph by a former marriage or cousins!

but never children of Mary!

scripture says only one is her child and He is God! Isa 7:14 Matt 1-16-23 lk 1:35

James is the son of zebedee, and the other James is the son of Alpheus not Joseph!
Matt 10:2-3

In Hebrew culture any close relative can be called brother or sister, lot was called Abraham’s brother but was his nephew.

Gen 12:5 and Abram took Sarai his wife, and Lot his brother's son..

Gen 13:8 And Abram said unto Lot, Let there be no strife, I pray thee, between me and thee, and between my herdsmen and thy herdsmen; for we are Brothers.

Jose’s, Simon Salome are children of another Mary!

Mk 15:40 There were also women looking on afar off: among whom was Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James the less and of Joses, and Salome;

and scripture says forever!
No sex!

Lk 1:34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?

NO SEX!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see...

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto MARY in heaven and in earth.

LOL

Matt 28:18
18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Proves my point cos she is his mother!

Mary ever virgin, mother of God, is all powerful!

I did not say it was cos she is God!

Mary’s prayers are all powerful not cos she is God but because her son is God!

and on becoming man He (Jesus) obeyed his own commandments

you might check out the one that says “honor Thy father and mother”

“My hour has not come”

The time set by almighty God for the public ministry of Christ had not come, Jesus Christ still performed the miracle cos his mother interceded, thus a higher law, “honor thy father and mother” if ANYONE else asked it would NOT have been done!
John 2

and cos of her intercession the disciples believed in Him!
Jn 2:11

Is Paul Divine?

Phil 4:13 I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me.

Bob Carabbio

Aug 3, 2016
Dallas, TX
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
how Does this make these brothers the children of Mary? They may be children of Joseph by a former marriage !

Impossible!! Jesus READ IN THE TEMPLE (habitually) Luke 4:16. THAT would have been Joseph's job as head of his family, and in his absence, the ELDEST SON would have the honor. So obviously the other Kids in Mary's household were YOUNGER, and OBVIOUSLY NOT from a former marriage of Joseph.

but never children of Mary!

According to the Roman Catholic "Tradition" based on NOTHING of substance.

scripture says only one is her child and He is God! Isa 7:14 Matt 1-16-23 lk 1:35

Oh GET REAL!!!! None of those cites indicate that Jesus was the ONLY child that Mary had, and we both know it!!!

James is the son of zebedee, and the other James is the son of Alpheus not Joseph!
Matt 10:2-3

And those are the only two men named "James" in Israel?? Desperation showing. you do recall that until after Jesus' death NONE of his half siblings believed in him, so obviously they weren't Disciples.

Lk 1:34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man? NO SEX!

Total Catholic desperation!!!! Whaddya know!!! Mary AT THAT POINT IN TIME was a VIRGIN!!! Nobody questions that little piece of information!!!

So as far as you're concerned, Mary And Joseph WERE NEVER MARRIED, and The Angel LIED when he told Joseph: "Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife (Mat 1:20). There's Biblically NO SUCH THING as a "Celibate Marriage". Your Phony "Blessed virgin" may have been celibate, but the REAL MARY mother of Jesus wasn't.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matt 28:18
18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Proves my point cos she is his mother!

Mary ever virgin, mother of God, is all powerful!

I did not say it was cos she is God!

Mary’s prayers are all powerful not cos she is God but because her son is God!

and on becoming man He (Jesus) obeyed his own commandments

you might check out the one that says “honor Thy father and mother”

“My hour has not come”

The time set by almighty God for the public ministry of Christ had not come, Jesus Christ still performed the miracle cos his mother interceded, thus a higher law, “honor thy father and mother” if ANYONE else asked it would NOT have been done!
John 2

and cos of her intercession the disciples believed in Him!
Jn 2:11

Is Paul Divine?

Phil 4:13 I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me.
Mary is dead.

Christ is resurrected.

Mary is still waiting for her resurrected body.

C'mon, thee faith.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Impossible!! Jesus READ IN THE TEMPLE (habitually) Luke 4:16. THAT would have been Joseph's job as head of his family, and in his absence, the ELDEST SON would have the honor. So obviously the other Kids in Mary's household were YOUNGER, and OBVIOUSLY NOT from a former marriage of Joseph.

Oh GET REAL!!!! None of those cites indicate that Jesus was the ONLY child that Mary had, and we both know it!!!

And those are the only two men named "James" in Israel?? Desperation showing. you do recall that until after Jesus' death NONE of his half siblings believed in him, so obviously they weren't Disciples.

Total Catholic desperation!!!! Whaddya know!!! Mary AT THAT POINT IN TIME was a VIRGIN!!! Nobody questions that little piece of information!!!

So as far as you're concerned, Mary And Joseph WERE NEVER MARRIED, and The Angel LIED when he told Joseph: "Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife (Mat 1:20). There's Biblically NO SUCH THING as a "Celibate Marriage". Your Phony "Blessed virgin" may have been celibate, but the REAL MARY mother of Jesus wasn't.

7227"]Impossible!! Jesus READ IN THE TEMPLE (habitually) Luke 4:16. THAT would have been Joseph's job as head of his family, and in his absence, the ELDEST SON would have the honor. So obviously the other Kids in Mary's household were YOUNGER, and OBVIOUSLY NOT from a former marriage of Joseph.

**so where are these brothers when he was twelve Lk 2 or at the cross?
Jn 19

**Only the teaching authority of Jesus Christ! Jn 14:6 Matt 28:19 etc.

**Not only no other children, she never has sex! Lk 1:34

**The apostles

**why? It is catholic teaching of the apostles

**They were only betrothed!
Consented to be married!

Take her as your wife not wife in reality, they sacrificed sex to bring the savior of all men!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only man in history to deny the perpetual virginity of Mary is call heretic!

Martin Luther

It is an article of faith that Mary is Mother of the Lord and still a virgin. … Christ, we believe, came forth from a womb left perfectly intact. (Weimer’s The Works of Luther, English translation by Pelikan, Concordia, St. Louis, v. 11, pp. 319-320; v. 6. p. 510.)

John Calvin

(On the Heretic Helvidius) Helvidius displayed excessive ignorance in concluding that Mary must have had many sons, because Christ’s “brothers” are sometimes mentioned. (Harmony of Matthew, Mark and Luke, sec. 39 [Geneva, 1562], vol. 2 / From Calvin’s Commentaries, translated by William Pringle, Grand Rapids, Michigan: Eerdmans, 1949, p.215; on Matthew 13:55)

[On Matt 1:25:] The inference he [Helvidius] drew from it was, that Mary remained a virgin no longer than till her first birth, and that afterwards she had other children by her husband . . . No just and well-grounded inference can be drawn from these words . . . as to what took place after the birth of Christ. He is called “first-born”; but it is for the sole purpose of informing us that he was born of a virgin . . . What took place afterwards the historian does not inform us . . . No man will obstinately keep up the argument, except from an extreme fondness for disputation. (Pringle, ibid., vol. I, p. 107)

Under the word “brethren” the Hebrews include all cousins and other relations, whatever may be the degree of affinity. (Pringle, ibid., vol. I, p. 283 / Commentary on John, [7:3])

John Wesley

‘I believe that He [Jesus] was made man, joining the human nature with the divine in one person; being conceived by the singular operation of the Holy Ghost, and born of the blessed Virgin Mary, who, as well after as before she brought Him forth, continued a pure and unspotted virgin’ (‘Letter to a Roman Catholic’, The Works of Rev. John Wesley, vol 10, p. 81).

the true church ALWAYS believes and ALWAYS taught the perpetual virginity of Mary mother of God!

St Augustine, Sermons 186.1 (early 5th century):

“In being born of a Virgin who chose to remain a Virgin even before she knew who was to be born of her, Christ wanted to approve virginity rather than to impose it. And he wanted virginity to be of free choice even in that woman in whom he took upon himself the form of a slave” (Holy Virginity 4:4 [A.D. 401]).

“It was not the visible sun, but its invisible Creator who consecrated this day for us, when the Virgin Mother, fertile of womb and integral in her virginity, brought him forth, made visible for us, by whom, when he was invisible, she too was created. A Virgin conceiving, a Virgin bearing, a Virgin pregnant, a Virgin bringing forth, a Virgin perpetual. Why do you wonder at this, O man?” (Sermons 186:1 [A.D. 411]).

“Heretics called Antidicomarites are those who contradict the perpetual virginity of Mary and affirm that after Christ was born she was joined as one with her husband” (Heresies 56 [A.D. 428]).

St Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica, III.28.3 (13th century):

"Without any hesitation we must abhor the error of Helvidius, who dared to assert that Christ's Mother, after His Birth, was carnally known by Joseph, and bore other children.

For, in the first place, this is derogatory to Christ's perfection: for as He is in His Godhead the Only-Begotten of the Father, being thus His Son in every respect perfect, so it was becoming that He should be the Only-begotten son of His Mother, as being her perfect offspring.

“Secondly, this error is an insult to the Holy Ghost, whose "shrine" was the virginal womb, wherein He had formed the flesh of Christ: wherefore it was unbecoming that it should be desecrated by intercourse with man.

“Thirdly, this is derogatory to the dignity and holiness of God's Mother: for thus she would seem to be most ungrateful, were she not content with such a Son; and were she, of her own accord, by carnal intercourse to forfeit that virginity which had been miraculously preserved in her.

“Fourthly, it would be tantamount to an imputation of extreme presumption in Joseph, to assume that he attempted to violate her whom by the angel's revelation he knew to have conceived by the Holy Ghost.

“We must therefore simply assert that the Mother of God, as she was a virgin in conceiving Him and a virgin in giving Him birth, did she remain a virgin ever afterwards."

The blessed Mary mother of God, is a perpetual virgin to the glory of God!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mary is dead.

Christ is resurrected.

Mary is still waiting for her resurrected body.

C'mon, thee faith.

1. John 11:25
    Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

Mary is the ark of the new covenant and God would not allow His dwelling place to be anything but glorified in heaven!

As Queen of heaven and earth! rev 12:1

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Impossible!! Jesus READ IN THE TEMPLE (habitually) Luke 4:16.

Any Jew after he is 13 has the right to read the scriptures in the temple or synagogue

Ark of the new covenant!
The dwelling place of God!
God dwelt in Mary’s womb for 9 months, remember the ark was incorruptible wood covered with pure gold signifying Mary’s immaculate purity!
read exodus or any place in the Old Testament where something came into contact with God or was consecrated to the service of God it had to be pure and Holy!
In the ark was the word of God!
In Mary the new ark is the living Word!
In the ark was the mana!
In Mary was the bread come down from heaven! Jn 6
Bethlehem means house to of bread!

Lk 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Matt 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, (Isa 7:14) and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Jn 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Holy mother of God!

Lk 1:28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.

Biblical principle:
Anything Consecrated to God must be pure and used only for the purpose of serving God!

See exodus: the ark of the covenant, everything used in the temple etc.

Ezekiel 44:2 “This gate shall remain shut; it shall not be opened, and no one shall enter by it; for the Lord, the God of Israel, has entered by it; therefore it shall remain shut.”

So Joseph cannot enter in where the Holy Spirit has entered!

Song of Solomon 4:12 A garden inclosed is my sister, my spouse; a spring shut up, a fountain sealed.

(Mary had become the dwelling place of the Almighty, like the Ark of the Covenant in the Old Testament. Mary was a vessel consecrated to God alone?)

Isa 66:9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the Lord: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God.

Mary and her virginity are Consecrated to God in immaculate purity, the pure gold of divine love!

Mary was the dwelling place of the Almighty, like the Ark of the Covenant in the Old Testament. Mary was a vessel consecrated to God alone!

Can a man use the ark of the covenant for a common dinner table?

Then Joseph can in no any way use Mary for a common wife!

No mere man may enter where God conceived! Ez 44:2

Mary would not consent to God’s will and to receive the exalted dignity of the mother of God if it means violating her vow of perpetual virginity then why simply consent relations with Joseph!

That’s impossible!

Lk 1:34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?

(This verse imply’s that Mary is consecrated to God alone! and has taken a vow of perpetual virginity! She was s willing to refuse even the exalted dignity of mother of God, the mother of our savior, and mother of all Christians if it means violating Her vow of perpetual virginity)

Lk 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

36 And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.

37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.

38 And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.

She consented to our salvation when she realized it would not violate her vow of perpetual virginity!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Side question
Are familiar with Jewish law and custom

Lk 1:15 says JTB shall not drink wine, how could he participate in the Passover?
It requires 4 cups of wine right?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
  1. John 11:25
    Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

Mary is the ark of the new covenant and God would not allow His dwelling place to be anything but glorified in heaven!

As Queen of heaven and earth! rev 12:1
Gasp!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the birth of our Saviour is one that Mary, herself, with her freewill, said "YES", and delivered salvation for all mankind. Lk 1:38

Biblical Mary, mother of God, ever Virgin, sinless, mother of our salvation!

Mother of God Lk 1:43

Immaculate conception (sinless) gen 3:15 enmity or total war none of satans works are found in Mary!
Also Lk 1:28 full of grace lk 1:49 great things plural (immaculate conception of Mary and the miraculous conception of Jesus) Rev12:1 woman clothed with the sun. Immaculate purity

Lk 1:30 found favor with God (the salvation lost by Adam) mother of our salvation Lk 2:30 and cos she consented to our salvation! Lk 1:38

Perpetual Virgin Isa 7:14 matt 1:21
Lk 1:31-34

Spiritual Mother Jn 19:26-27 rev 12:17

Mother of the creator is mother of all creation!

Mother of the Redeemer is the mother of all the redeemed!

Mother of our Savior is the mother of all those who obtain salvation!
Lk 1:30

All generations call me blessed! Lk 1:
Thanksgiving in praise of Mary for bearing our savior! Matt 1:23 And finding our salvation! Lk 1:30

Praise honor veneration and devotion are not worship and redound to the Glory of God who created Mary immaculate Lk 1:49 and Christ source of all grace! Jn 1:16-17

The Holy Spirit is “uncreated Advocate” and Mary is “created Advocate.” Advocacy for the Church is their common cause. Since Mary is full of grace and full of the Holy Spirit, her will, prayers, and advocacy mirror that of the Holy Spirit. (This does not make Her God)

Mary is depicted as the spouse of the Holy Spirit therefore the child to be born will be called holy, the Son of God.” Lk 1:35

This is nuptial language hearkening back to Ruth 3:8, where Ruth said to Boaz “spread your skirt over me” when she revealed to him his duty to marry her according to the law of Deuteronomy 25. When Mary became pregnant, Joseph would have been required to divorce her because she would then belong to another (see Dt 24:1-4; Jer 3:1). But when Joseph found out that “the other” was the Holy Spirit, the idea of his having conjugal relations with Mary was not a consideration.

Let us take our helper (advocate) and intercessor the Virgin Mary, Mother of God, so that she, who from the moment of her conception overcame Satan may show her power over these evil sects, in which is revived the contumacious spirit of the demon, together with his unsubdued perfidy and deceit. Let us beseech Michael, the prince of the heavenly angels, who drove out the infernal foe; and Joseph, the spouse of the most holy Virgin, and heavenly patron of the Catholic Church; and the great Apostles, Peter and Paul, the fathers and victorious champions of the Christian faith. By their patronage, and by perseverance in united prayer, we hope that God will mercifully and opportunely succor the human race, which is encompassed by so many dangers.

Gen 3:15 I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel.

Lk 1: 35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Lk 1:28 Hail Mary, full of grace!

It only by the power of the Holy Spirit thru the immaculate purity of Mary that the virgin-mother brings forth the Holy son of God!

A new song!

Good enough for Angels!
Good enough for the Bible!
Good enough for me!

Hail Mary! Full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou among women,
Lk 1:28 blessed is the fruit of thy womb, (Jesus) Lk 1:42 Holy Mary, mother of God, Lk 1:43 pray for us sinners, now,
rev 5:8 and at the hour of our death, Matt 24:13 amen!

It is really God who greeting Mary with the “Hail Mary”!
Lk 1:26 & Lk 1:45

Blessed art thou among all women! Lk 1:28 & Lk 1:45 & Lk 1:48

All generations shall call me blessed!

A song of thanksgiving for bringing our salvation!

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the birth of our Saviour is one that Mary, herself, with her freewill, said "YES", and delivered salvation for all mankind. Lk 1:38

Biblical Mary, mother of God, ever Virgin, sinless, mother of our salvation!

Mother of God Lk 1:43

Immaculate conception (sinless) gen 3:15 enmity or total war none of satans works are found in Mary!
Also Lk 1:28 full of grace lk 1:49 great things plural (immaculate conception of Mary and the miraculous conception of Jesus) Rev12:1 woman clothed with the sun. Immaculate purity

Lk 1:30 found favor with God (the salvation lost by Adam) mother of our salvation Lk 2:30 and cos she consented to our salvation! Lk 1:38

Perpetual Virgin Isa 7:14 matt 1:21
Lk 1:31-34

Spiritual Mother Jn 19:26-27 rev 12:17

Mother of the creator is mother of all creation!

Mother of the Redeemer is the mother of all the redeemed!

Mother of our Savior is the mother of all those who obtain salvation!
Lk 1:30

All generations call me blessed! Lk 1:
Thanksgiving in praise of Mary for bearing our savior! Matt 1:23 And finding our salvation! Lk 1:30

Praise honor veneration and devotion are not worship and redound to the Glory of God who created Mary immaculate Lk 1:49 and Christ source of all grace! Jn 1:16-17

The Holy Spirit is “uncreated Advocate” and Mary is “created Advocate.” Advocacy for the Church is their common cause. Since Mary is full of grace and full of the Holy Spirit, her will, prayers, and advocacy mirror that of the Holy Spirit. (This does not make Her God)

Mary is depicted as the spouse of the Holy Spirit therefore the child to be born will be called holy, the Son of God.” Lk 1:35

This is nuptial language hearkening back to Ruth 3:8, where Ruth said to Boaz “spread your skirt over me” when she revealed to him his duty to marry her according to the law of Deuteronomy 25. When Mary became pregnant, Joseph would have been required to divorce her because she would then belong to another (see Dt 24:1-4; Jer 3:1). But when Joseph found out that “the other” was the Holy Spirit, the idea of his having conjugal relations with Mary was not a consideration.

Let us take our helper (advocate) and intercessor the Virgin Mary, Mother of God, so that she, who from the moment of her conception overcame Satan may show her power over these evil sects, in which is revived the contumacious spirit of the demon, together with his unsubdued perfidy and deceit. Let us beseech Michael, the prince of the heavenly angels, who drove out the infernal foe; and Joseph, the spouse of the most holy Virgin, and heavenly patron of the Catholic Church; and the great Apostles, Peter and Paul, the fathers and victorious champions of the Christian faith. By their patronage, and by perseverance in united prayer, we hope that God will mercifully and opportunely succor the human race, which is encompassed by so many dangers.

Gen 3:15 I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel.

Lk 1: 35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Lk 1:28 Hail Mary, full of grace!

It only by the power of the Holy Spirit thru the immaculate purity of Mary that the virgin-mother brings forth the Holy son of God!

A new song!

Good enough for Angels!
Good enough for the Bible!
Good enough for me!

Hail Mary! Full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou among women,
Lk 1:28 blessed is the fruit of thy womb, (Jesus) Lk 1:42 Holy Mary, mother of God, Lk 1:43 pray for us sinners, now,
rev 5:8 and at the hour of our death, Matt 24:13 amen!

It is really God who greeting Mary with the “Hail Mary”!
Lk 1:26 & Lk 1:45

Blessed art thou among all women! Lk 1:28 & Lk 1:45 & Lk 1:48

All generations shall call me blessed!

A song of thanksgiving for bringing our salvation!
Barf!