Mary is all powerful!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Jesus said to observe the Passover bread and wine in remembrance of him. How is that even remotely an attempt to destroy the memory of the feasts, particularly Passover?

I was referring to pagan festivals

the new covenant celebrates the complete sacrifice of Christ

1 Corinthians 5:6-8
Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump? Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us: Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.

the holy sacrifice of the mass

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But Jesus himself said he did not come to do that...

"Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil." Matthew 5:17
The thing I've noticed about the Catholic church is they end up doing the very things that scripture says not to do!

I was referring to pagan festivals

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
there is only one “immaculate conception” prepared by God for His only begotten son! Lk 1:49

only one “handmaid of the Lord”! Lk 1:28

only one who consented to our salvation undoing the sin of Eve! Lk 1:28

only one “woman” who seed crushes satans proud head Gen 3:15 and is queen in heaven! Rev 12:1

We've been over this before. If the woman in Genesis is Mary, then she ate the forbidden fruit and gave it to Adam.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Special / unique Mary!

There is only one “Mother of God”!Lk 1:43

There is only one “Virgin-Mother”! Isa 7:14 perpetual virgin!

There is only one “Immaculate Conception” prepared by God for His only begotten son! Lk 1:49

There is only one “Handmaid of the Lord”! Lk 1:28

There is only one “Mother of our Savior” who consented to our salvation undoing the sin of Eve! Lk 1:28

There is only one “woman” who seed crushes satans proud head Gen 3:15 and is queen in heaven! Rev 12:1

There is only one who’s soul (existence) magnifies the Lord! Lk 1:46

There is only of of who we must declared “blessed”! Lk 1:48

Luke 1:43, "And who am I that the mother of my Lord should come and visit me?" Jesus is therefore Elizabeth's Lord. This doesn't say that Mary is God's mother! That is ludicrous!

Isaiah doesn't say anything about the young woman being a perpetual virgin. That is a distortion of God's word!

ETC!

You go on and on and on and on, ad nauseum, with the same distortion of Scripture to justify your false doctrine. It's all Catholic lies!

Reactions: Ferris Bueller

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We've been over this before. If the woman in Genesis is Mary, then she ate the forbidden fruit and gave it to Adam.

speaks of the future
Of Mary and her seed Christ
Seed is also singular

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All believers are the new covenant church, a.k.a, the body of Christ.

not possible!

Requirements of the church founded by Christ!

One:
Holy:
Catholic / universal:
Apostolic succession:
The teacher of truth to all men without error:
Visible kingdom with visible unity:

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luke 1:43, "And who am I that the mother of my Lord should come and visit me?" Jesus is therefore Elizabeth's Lord. This doesn't say that Mary is God's mother! That is ludicrous!

Isaiah doesn't say anything about the young woman being a perpetual virgin. That is a distortion of God's word!

ETC!

You go on and on and on and on, ad nauseum, with the same distortion of Scripture to justify your false doctrine. It's all Catholic lies!

Jesus is Divine
Mary is His mother
Mother of God!

theotokos God bearer!
As Isa 7:14 says

never claimed she was mother of the divine nature but of Christ who is divine

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
why care what the Jews (Christ killers) think? They have the spiritual mark of Cain for killing their brother Jesus
It's amazing how ignorant the Catholic church is. The Catholic church's antisemitism is one of the most ignorant things they've perpetrated in the church.

"28Regarding the gospel, they are enemies on your account; but regarding election, they are loved on account of the patriarchs." Romans 11:28
Your so-called apostolic Bible scholars simply do not know the Bible. You don't look down on the people God loves above all peoples, even if they are, as a nation, enemies of the gospel. That's just pure stupidity to do that.

Reactions: Stan B and Jim B

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Freer non-denominational churches still observe Sunday, Christmas and Easter.

All three are inventions of the RCC.
The main problem is that some of them reformers may have come out of her , but not all of her came out of them .
I say wipe out all false doctrine . And never honor the LORD with a blend of what is true and what is pagan .
That is perhaps one of the worst things that angered GOD with even the jews .
THEY held to some false pagan gods and stuff , and yet could still sing loud praises like king david .
No , IT ALL has to be removed . Ye cannot celebrate anything unto GOD and call it HOLY when it has pagan in it .
Example . IF one was to hold the day of the birth of Christ in memory . DO SO , but dont be adding the pagan in with it .
No trees , no etc . JUST remember the birth . Same with passover . Dont be bringing in pagan eggs and bunnies .
Just honor HIM on that day . cause nothing pagan HONORS GOD . Most folks just do as THE WANT to do
and then make excuse OH we doing it FOR GOD . NOPE . GOD never was and never will be HONORED
by anything we do if it has PAGAN IN IT . THERE is no such thing as a blended table of HOLY and unholy
OF CHRIST and belial . CHOOSE YE THIS WHOM YE SHALL SERVE
I leave us with an old reminder in Torah , in that bible .
GOD Once told the jews , HEY if ye wanna Go serve baal THEN DO IT
BUT LEAVE MY NAME OUT OF IT . GOD dont want HIS GLORY , HIS NAME , HIS HONOR
Mixed in with anything pagan . This is a fact this church age Not only dont know , I Dont think it ever did .
I say this with a very heavy heart , as i desire none to perish . BUT
this generation of churches has long been infiltrated and changed from within .
TILL Now they have no idea what they have lost , And worse they have no idea THEY ARE STILL LOST and follow
another gospel , another CHRIST, another god . ITS getting real bad real fast too as leaven is leavening to the full now .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But what the Catholic's did has also caused us to forget the Lords' festivals. The Catholics destroyed the law that Jesus himself said he did not come to destroy.
What thee faith dont realize is , the CC brought the pagan INTO THE HOLY . YE cannot honor GOD with pagan things and rituals .
Yet for numbers , power and control ROME molded a religion to make the peoples happy .
And much worse it keeps getting too . Kissing korans and blowing incense to all gods . And worse its gonna get too .
MY advice is , COME YE OUT from amongst HER and from amongst any one who is taking your church into unity WITH IT . FLEE IT ALL .
And learn those bibles , learn that JESUS , learn and keep learning .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
why care what the Jews (Christ killers) think? They have the spiritual mark of Cain for killing their brother Jesus

Your hatred mirrors those who killed Jesus! The Jews did not kill Christ; the Gentile Roman soldiers killed Christ. You are so far away from the truth it is astonishing! You should be ashamed for telling such unBiblical lies! Did your Mary whisper this lie in your ear? (You know, the one who gave birth to the Jewish Messiah).

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
not possible!

Requirements of the church founded by Christ!

One:
Holy:
Catholic / universal:
Apostolic succession:
The teacher of truth to all men without error:
Visible kingdom with visible unity:

Total unScriptural nonsense!

Reactions: Stan B

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's amazing how ignorant the Catholic church is. The Catholic church's antisemitism is one of the most ignorant things they've perpetrated in the church.

"28Regarding the gospel, they are enemies on your account; but regarding election, they are loved on account of the patriarchs." Romans 11:28
Your so-called apostolic Bible scholars simply do not know the Bible. You don't look down on the people God loves above all peoples, even if they are, as a nation, enemies of the gospel. That's just pure stupidity to do that.

Great post! See my post above about who killed Christ.

By the way, don't forget that all Jesus' disciples were Jews, including the great apostle Paul.