Mary is all powerful!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It wasnt cause mary and joseph didnt have any other children .
You cant use this to try and justify what is not .
If mary was a perpetual virgin , Even luke or the other writers would have made that very evident .
Instead of saying joseph knew her not TILL AFTER the child was born .
IT would have made it very clear , HE never knew her for she was a perpetual virgin .
I mean if it had been so true and so needful to know , HOW come not one author
of those gospels ever said so . IF something is needed to be known , IT would have been made known .
Just like when JESUS said about mary magdelon . Her washing his feet and annointing him with oil
would be told as a memorial unto her . SO if mary was a perpetual virgin , DONT YA THINK
that Christ would have made some kind of mention of it , OR at least the other writers of the gosples .
THEY write and say HE KNEW her NOT TILL AFTER the child was born .
HAD she been truly a virgin forever , THEY would have said very clearly , HE never knew her
for mary was to remain a virgin forever . YET IT NEVER said that . AND yall huff and puff
as though its of dire necessity to teach it and believe it . IF it were , HOW COME not one
of the writers of the four gospels ever made any mention of it . HOW COME . Exactly .
IT says very clearly HE did not know her TILL AFTER . TAKE HEED TO THOSE TWO WORDS . TILL AFTER
never said HE never knew her for mary was a virgin forever . Exactly .
Correct brother Amigo.
And here is the actual scripture.

“and knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭1:25‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Reactions: amigo de christo

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the Bible study forum

160 reasons Jesus is God!

better jump on that like a duck on a June bug!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If mary was a perpetual virgin , Even luke or the other writers would have made that very evident .

(lk 1:43) very evident!
(Why is it important to note that they had no sex?)

IT would have made it very clear , HE never knew her for she was a perpetual virgin .
of those gospels ever said so . IF something is needed to be known

(Gospels are to preach Jesus )
, IT would have been made known .
Just like when JESUS said about mary magdelon . Her washing his feet and annointing him with oil
would be told as a memorial unto her . SO if mary was a perpetual virgin , DONT YA THINK
that Christ would have made some kind of mention of it , OR at least the other writers of the gosples .
HAD she been truly a virgin forever , THEY would have said very clearly , HE never knew her
for mary was to remain a virgin forever . YET IT NEVER said that . AND yall huff and puff
as though its of dire necessity to teach it and believe it . IF it were , HOW COME not one
of the writers of the four gospels ever made any mention of it . HOW COME . Exactly .
IT says very clearly HE did not know her TILL AFTER . TAKE HEED TO THOSE TWO WORDS . TILL AFTER

The apostolic tradition does with the absolute authority of Christ

acts 2;42

Mary conceived "without any detriment to her virginity, which remained inviolate even after his birth" (apostolic Council of the Lateran, 649) with the jurisdictional authority of Peter and the apostles in holy council! Matt 16:18 18:18 Jn 20:21-23 eph 2:20 bound on earth bound in heaven!

The Bible never says anyone is a biological child of Mary accept for Jesus Christ!

EloyCraft

Mar 17, 2022
Az
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
of those gospels ever said so . IF something is needed to be known , IT would have been made known .
Well you didn't give a reason for her departure with John nor a reason why it can't be used.
Perpetual Virginity wasn't put on the table. Was it?

Last edited:

EloyCraft

Mar 17, 2022
Az
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If she HAD she been truly a virgin forever , THEY would have said very clearly ,
No they wouldn't. For good reason too. If you didn't deny who she is you might know that reason. But your faith is supported if Mary's true role is not true.

Last edited:

EloyCraft

Mar 17, 2022
Az
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John and Jesus' mother

Rev 12

5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Mary ever virgin, mother of God, is all powerful!

I did not say it was cos she is God!

Mary’s prayers are all powerful not cos she is God but because her son is God!

and on becoming man He (Jesus) obeyed his own commandments

you might check out the one that says “honor Thy father and mother”

“My hour has not come”

The time set by almighty God for the public ministry of Christ had not come, Jesus Christ still performed the miracle cos his mother interceded, thus a higher law, “honor thy father and mother” if ANYONE else asked it would NOT have been done!
John 2

and cos of her intercession the disciples believed in Him!
Jn 2:11

Is Paul Divine?

Phil 4:13 I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me.

Jn 15:5 apart from me you can do nothing!
The "all powerful" Mary, "Queen of Heaven" is nothing more than a Roman Catholic invention. The real Mary is in her grave awaiting the resurrection of the dead when Jesus comes again. No one outside of the RCC actually believes that Mary is anything else but bones in a grave somewhere in Israel.

Reactions: Jim B

EloyCraft

Mar 17, 2022
Az
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Check to see if this reference is what the Bible says:
"Mary is the way, the truth and the life, and no-one comes to the Father except by her."
Diversion. That's just another false accusation. I asked:
Are you sure Jesus thinks of His mother as any other Christian?

EloyCraft

Mar 17, 2022
Az
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Poor folks. I wouldn't like it if my faith required that someone else's be wrong.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The apostolic tradition does with the absolute authority of Christ

acts 2;42

Mary conceived "without any detriment to her virginity, which remained inviolate even after his birth" (apostolic Council of the Lateran, 649) with the jurisdictional authority of Peter and the apostles in holy council! Matt 16:18 18:18 Jn 20:21-23 eph 2:20 bound on earth bound in heaven!

The Bible never says anyone is a biological child of Mary accept for Jesus Christ!
No , your Church claims these men as apostolic succession .
I see how you have been decieved my friend .
And how easy it is to do so . Anyone can do this .
The JW does it . It claims its watchtower as the devine ones of GOD , yet they too teach falsehoods .
ITs as i said all along my friend . You need to read the bible FOR YA SELF and stop letting
men tell you , that you cannot understand it and that you need their divine revelation through their so called apostolic tradtion .
The CC created this system and mindset for one reason . ABSOLUTE POWER and ABSOLUTE CONTROL over all
who do enter her chambers . You need to figure this out and fast .
That is how men can and do decieve . They made claim to such a thing so as no one would dare question them .
YOU NEED to question it and learn the bible for yourself . Just as i would tell any mormon , any protestant
any ONE . Learn the original bible for yourself , SO you can then see when one is twisting truth .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Diversion. That's just another false accusation. I asked:
Are you sure Jesus thinks of His mother as any other Christian?
Lord your mother and your brethren are standing outside to see you .
WHO is my mother and my brethren , And he LOOKS ON His desciples , THOSE who do the will of my Father .
YEAH , i would say he does see them as the same . CAUSE HE SURE seemed to make a good point .
But go ye and learn this , I recieve not testimony from man . JESUS implies ALL who do the will of the Father my friend .
That is the family . But go ye and learn what that means .
The CC is heavily and has heavily deceived many for years upon years , decades upon decades and centuries through centuries .
But again GO ye and learn that .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correct brother Amigo.
And here is the actual scripture.

“and knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭1:25‬ ‭KJV‬‬

2 Samuel 6:23 tells us: Therefore Michal the daughter of Saul had no child UNTIL the day of her death.

Are we to assume that Michal had children after she died?

Until only states that they had no relation up to that point, the Bible does not say they had sex ever, before or after that point!

Lk 1:34 no sex ever!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The "all powerful" Mary, "Queen of Heaven" is nothing more than a Roman Catholic invention. The real Mary is in her grave awaiting the resurrection of the dead when Jesus comes again. No one outside of the RCC actually believes that Mary is anything else but bones in a grave somewhere in Israel.

Is that the Christian faith?

or fundamentalist non-sense

soul sleep?
How do you put a soul (spirit) in the ground?

Lk 16 Lazarus was not in a grave!

John 11:25
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

Rev 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Rev 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
Are you saying that this refers to Mary? You'd have to be scraping the bottom of the barrel to come up with this one!

Reactions: amigo de christo