Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I actually do not respond to much of what you say.

You made this post

I made a general comment, without quoting you (for a reason) as the following

And his response to me was concerning this post. I guess he thought I was responding to him?

Like I said, I guess it is guilty conscience.
WHAT! Why did you just say this to me and what provoked it when you now said, "Like I said, I guess it is guilty conscience." What in heavens name are you talking about. Please try not to write to me anymore because I do not understand what you are saying and why....are you trying to deliberately cause trouble? Next time I will not be so nice to you

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WHAT! Why did you just say this to me and what provoked it when you now said, "Like I said, I guess it is guilty conscience." What in heavens name are you talking about. Please try not to write to me anymore because I do not understand what you are saying and why....are you trying to deliberately cause trouble? Next time I will not be so nice to you
Never mind

That was not directed to you, it was directed to the one who responded to my post

I was not writting to you in the first place. I asked people to try to show anyone who took the vaccine the way you said, and he responded to me like I was talking directly to him in response to something he said.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Even though it's a bit jerky at times, I'm blessed to see how all of you are trying to work through this in a mutually respectable way.
I just know that He's blessed too! Keep it up, guys!
"Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good." - Romans 12:21

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If what I saw regarding what appeared to be a metallic micro-monster parasite- looking thing is valid, together with some things I've encountered in real life, I shouldn't be at all surprised if this was true.
Where did you see this?

And why would you be worried. You wont take it by accident. We will now what it is when it happens. The word gives us signs so when we see it we know

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Never mind

That was not directed to you, it was directed to the one who responded to my post

I was not writting to you in the first place. I asked people to try to show anyone who took the vaccine the way you said, and he responded to me like I was talking directly to him in response to something he said.
Ok ....understand it now

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Where did you see this?

And why would you be worried. You wont take it by accident. We will now what it is when it happens. The word gives us signs so when we see it we know
I saw it in a couple of different videos on the forum. Probably threads to do with Covid 19 or the vaccine.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A song written by Hank Williams. I like bluegrass!
that ol song describes this man to A captital T . The worst of the worst , yet GOD gave mercy and drew me to the ONLY HOPE one can have .
IN THE SON whom HE did SEND . This ol hog was forgiven of much , so i say its TIME TO PRAISE MUCH . Now lift those hands up
truman and let the glorious LORD be praised and thanked .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
that ol song describes this man to A captital T . The worst of the worst , yet GOD gave mercy and drew me to the ONLY HOPE one can have .
IN THE SON whom HE did SEND . This ol hog was forgiven of much , so i say its TIME TO PRAISE MUCH . Now lift those hands up
truman and let the glorious LORD be praised and thanked .
I got a hot-rod Ford and a 2-dollar bill...I used to listen to and play this guy's music with my friends long ago. He had a lot of pain with his back. He was a man acquainted with sorrows, that's for sure.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I got a hot-rod Ford and a 2-dollar bill...I used to listen to and play this guy's music with my friends long ago. He had a lot of pain with his back. He was a man acquainted with sorrows, that's for sure.
This world is beginning to be shaken only more and more my friend . But our KINGDOM is not of this world .
We got all hope in the glorious King JESUS . I just saw what stunned by grace had to say on the junk in covid thread .
She is gonna lose much my friend . BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS , SO LONG as we have JESUS , all loss will only be gain anyway .
THE LORD always works for good to the lambs , to those who love HIM . I believe what is occuring in this world
, the things lambs will have to lose for the LORD is only gonna GROW OUR FAITH . What the world means as evil towards us
THE LORD WORKS FOR THE GOOD OF OUR FAITH . HOPE IN GOD MY DEAR FRIEND . HOPE IN CHRIST . THERE TRULY IS nothing else
to truly HOPE IN at all . Just point to JESUS and .................LET THE LORD BE PRAISED . OUR END IS GOOD IN CHRIST .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
COVID For Amish: Herd Immunity Achieved With No Hospitalizations, Isolation, or Vaccines
by Jamie White
Reports from Amish country reveal the notoriously anti-modern community achieved herd immunity without isolating, going to the hospital, or taking the experimental COVID injection.

Investigative reporter Sheryl Attkisson interviewed Mennonites of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, earlier this month to find out how they dealt with the COVID pandemic — and their responses were stunning.

Mennonite Calvin Lapp explained to Attkisson that their traditionalist Christian culture primed them to resist the government’s heavy-handed and largely unscientific public health measures.

“There’s three things the Amish don’t like,” Lapp said. “And that’s government— they won’t get involved in the government, they don’t like the public education system— they won’t send their children to education, and they also don’t like the health system. They rip us off. Those are three things that we feel like we’re fighting against all the time. Well, those three things are all part of what Covid is.”

Instead of adhering to government protocols, the Amish opted to mass-infect themselves with COVID during a religious holiday in May to achieve herd immunity.

“When they take communion, they dump their wine into a cup and they take turns to drink out of that cup,” Lapp explained. “So, you go the whole way down the line, and everybody drinks out of that cup, if one person has coronavirus, the rest of church is going to get coronavirus. The first time they went back to church, everybody got coronavirus.”

It’s a worse thing to quit working than dying,” he continued. “Working is more important than dying. But to shut down and say that we can’t go to church, we can’t get together with family, we can’t see our old people in the hospital, we got to quit working?”

“It’s going completely against everything that we believe. You’re changing our culture completely to try to act like they wanted us to act the last year, and we’re not going to do it,” he added.

Not long after, the Lancaster County Amish community did indeed achieve herd immunity, according to the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania.

And they did it without masking, social distancing, hospitalization, or taking the COVID jab.

“We’re glad all the English people got their Covid vaccines. That’s great,” Lapp said. “Because now we don’t have to wear a mask, we can do what we want. So good for you. Thank you. We appreciate it. Us? No, we’re not getting vaccines. Of course not. We all got the Covid, so why would you get a vaccine?”

Attkisson reported that “there’s no evidence of any more deaths among the Amish than in places that shut down tight— some claim there were fewer here. That’s without masking, staying at home, or” vaccines.

Don’t expect the mainstream media to give this the full coverage it deserves — instead, share this link with friends and family to get the word out!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psycho NZ PM nearly licking her lips about creating a 2-class society with the passports. This PM is very toxic for the people of NZ......
---------------------------------------------------------
New Zealand PM Brags About Making Unvaxxed People Second-Class Citizens as Part of Push to Get Covid Jab

New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern boasted of creating a two-tiered society in her country based on vaccination status.

During a recent interview with The New Zealand Herald, a reporter asked Ardern if she’s trying to a create a society of “two different classes” of people, where “you have all these rights if you’re vaccinated.”

https://twitter.com/i/status/1452249617291153417

“That is what it is, yep,” Ardern replied with a nod and a smile.

Ardern went on to defend the use of vaccine passports, calling them a “tool for confidence.”

“It’s actually become quite clear to me that they’re not just a tool to drive up vaccines, they’re a tool for confidence,” she said.

“People who have been vaccinated will want to know that they’re around other vaccinated people. They’ll want to know that they’re in a safe environment. It is a way that we can give them the confidence to those who are going back into hospitality or events.”

But if the Covid injection is actually effective, why would vaccinated people even worry about being around the unvaccinated? After all, they’re protected from Covid now, right?

“And so, that is something that I think we should offer to people who have been vaccinated,” she said. “That confidence that we’re doing everything we can to keep them safe, and that they can come back out and start enjoying those things safely.”

Despite New Zealand’s harsh lockdown measures and high vaccination rate, the island nation has recently seen a dramatic spike in Covid cases.

Everywhere you turn signs of neofeudalism fueled by the Great Reset are rising up.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Meanwhile... In Victoria...

bandicam 2021-10-25 21-13-26-135.jpg

Boosters may be required to retain freedoms

I never understood why ScoMo bought 150 million doses when our population is only 25 million...
Now i get it... The dirty rats had all this planned from the start

So next winter i predict they will lockdown cities and hold them for ransom again until a certain percent take their 3rd jab...
Discrimination towards us pro choicers will increase ever more and persecutions will become more frequent...

God give us the strength to carry your cross and endure this up coming suffering, ostracization and persecution

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.