Matt 23?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why does Jesus command obedience to the successors of Moses? Matt 23

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
because they was under the LAW, and ignorant unto the things to come. Matthew 23:1 "Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,"Matthew 23:2 "Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:"

Matthew 23:13 "But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in."

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
because they was under the LAW, and ignorant unto the things to come. Matthew 23:1 "Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,"Matthew 23:2 "Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:"

Matthew 23:13 "But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in."

PICJAG

Successors of Moses!

Matt 23 why does Jesus say to obey the successors of Moses?

The successors of Moses sit in the chair of Moses having the authority of the keys and the power to bind and loose Matt 23 and Jesus commanded them to be obeyed! Then the kingdom was taken from them matt 21:43 and given to Peter, Matt 16:18 the apostles, Matt 18:18 and their successors with the authority of the keys and the power to bind and lose!

Jesus said to obey the authority of the successors of Moses mt 23 authority of the keys and power to bind and loose and this power and authority was taken from them matt and given by Christ to Peter, the apostles and their successors, mt 16:18 18:18 this same authority and power must be obeyed!

mt 28:18-20 all authority is given to Peter, the apostles, and their successors requiring obedience, rom 1:5 obedience to the faith!
And Jesus say to Peter, the apostles, and their successors: behold I am with you even until the end of the world!!!
So the apostles have to remain until the end! Revelation 5:10
And hast made us unto our God kings and Priests: and we shall reign on the earth. Reign with kingdom authority (keys) power (bind loose) matt 16:18
The successors of Peter and the apostles have a valid jurisdictional authority (keys) and power (bind and loose) by Jesus Christ!

Lk 10:16
He who hears you hears me...

John 13:20
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

PICJAG
Spell checker

Spell checker – grammar and spell check in English - Reverso

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They had kingdom authority and power that was lawn from them and given to Peter and the apostles and their successors and Jesus commands then to be obeyed!