Millions of American Believers take Authority over Covid-19 Virus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I see so much unbelief in the responses to @GISMYS_7's OP.

For those who have unbelief, the coronavirus will continue to impact them.

But for those who have faith, Psalms 91 will be in application.

You are talking rubbish...If "taking authority" worked, it would be DONE! He says "Millions of believers are taking authority" its been months now...IF it was going to work it would have done...this kind of thread undermines faith , in fact it makes a mockery of God!!

ie. What a small weak God, .....NO! What a small weak church full of unbelieving believers...if they were believing believers it would be DONE in the very first week.

This silly garbage just shows the world how useless we are...

Tell me...What is there victory in this thread???
Most of the world are still in masks when going out or still staying at home...

Victory...Phtttt !

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan knew this as well.......

Matthew 4:6 KJV
And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Psalm 91:12 KJV
They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are talking rubbish...If "taking authority" worked, it would be DONE! He says "Millions of believers are taking authority" its been months now...IF it was going to work it would have done...this kind of thread undermines faith , in fact it makes a mockery of God!!

ie. What a small weak God, .....NO! What a small weak church full of unbelieving believers...if they were believing believers it would be DONE in the very first week.

This silly garbage just shows the world how useless we are...

Tell me...What is there victory in this thread???
Most of the world are still in masks when going out or still staying at home...

Victory...Phtttt !
America, home of the brave!

Reactions: Giuliano and Helen

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see so much unbelief in the responses to @GISMYS_7's OP.

For those who have unbelief, the coronavirus will continue to impact them.

But for those who have faith, Psalms 91 will be in application.
I suggest you read the OP again. Wait, I'll quote it for you.

Millions of American Believers take Authority over Covid-19 Virus and command covid-19 virus die and begone in the USA today--Thank and praise God-Amen!!

Don't try to shift things. The OP talks about people commanding the virus to "begone in the USA today." Don't try to alter that to the virus impacting the people who have unbelief. That's not honest thinking. If you agree with the OP, say the word -- and make the Covid-19 Virus go away today. Just do it -- don't criticize other people's unbelief -- use your own faith.

Reactions: Helen

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THINK! So do you really believe the faith of one believer would be as strong and effective as the faith of 30 million Believers?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The psalm is applied to Jesus
It's not a promise from God that you won't contract covid and die.

Psalms 91 is scripture that is applicable to every believer...2 Timothy 3:16.

Don't try to shift things. The OP talks about people commanding the virus to "begone in the USA today." Don't try to alter that to the virus impacting the people who have unbelief. That's not honest thinking.

I am not @GISMYS_7. I have my own view on the matter; and Psalms 91 denotes my view.

Psalms 91 is for the body of Christ. Ten thousand shall fall at your right hand; but it shall not come near you. No plague shall come nigh thy dwelling. @Waiting on him, Jesus didn't have a dwelling, the Son of man had no place to lay His head.

If you agree with the OP, say the word -- and make the Covid-19 Virus go away today. Just do it -- don't criticize other people's unbelief -- use your own faith.

I actually had it for a brief moment and overcame it by speaking a word, rebuking the disease as the Lord did to the fever in Peter's mother.

Psalms 103:1-3 is also a factor that can be combined with Psalms 91 to combat this virus and its fear.

Satan wants the body of Christ to cringe in fear...

But we do not have to cringe in fear against an enemy that we have victory over in the blood of the Lamb... for by His stripes we are healed.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THINK! So do you really believe the faith of one believer would be as strong and effective as the faith of 30 million Believers?
All who say they believe are not true believers. I would rather have one righteous saint praying for me than 1000 lukewarm people who call themselves Christians while worshipping the things of this world.

Proverbs 15:29 The Lord is far from the wicked: but he heareth the prayer of the righteous.

James 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

1 Peter 3:12 For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.

If something is truly God's Will, all He needs is one person to agree with Him on the earth.

Reactions: Helen

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is also true that the coronavirus may have even, already completed its course; but the liberal democrats are promoting the lie that it is still in operation because they think it can be a means to change the nation to fit their agenda more appropriately.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psalms 91 is scripture that is applicable to every believer...2 Timothy 3:16.
EVery scripture is not immediately applicable to every person. Context matters.

I am not @GISMYS_7. I have my own view on the matter; and Psalms 91 denotes my view.
You certainly gave the impression you were in agreement, rushing in to attack others for daring to disagree. Now you seem to be saying you don't completely agree yourself.

Psalms 91 is for the body of Christ. Ten thousand shall fall at your right hand; but it shall not come near you. No plague shall come nigh thy dwelling. @Waiting on him, Jesus didn't have a dwelling, the Son of man had no place to lay His head.
Let us know when you are in battle and ten thousand fall at your right hand. Let us know too when you take on wild animals.
I actually had it for a brief moment and overcame it by speaking a word, rebuking the disease as the Lord did to the fever in Peter's mother.

Psalms 103:1-3 is also a factor that can be combined with Psalms 91 to combat this virus and its fear.

Satan wants the body of Christ to cringe in fear...

But we do not have to cringe in fear against an enemy that we have victory over in the blood of the Lamb... for by His stripes we are healed.
I honestly don't believe you "had it for a brief moment." I think you have a powerful imagination.

I happen to read Psalm 51 less literally than you. Did any earthly "evil" befall Jesus? Did he lead a long life in earthly terms? So what if Christians were to die of this virus? They remain in God's hands. The angels will bear them up. They have nothing to fear. I hope to be content no matter lies in store for me. If I die, maybe I should give thanks for it. It is not something to fret that much about.

Philippians 1:21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
[
quote]It is also true that the coronavirus may have even, already completed its course; but the liberal democrats are promoting the lie that it is still in operation because they think it can be a means to change the nation to fit their agenda more appropriately.[/quote]Why are people still dying from it then?

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
All who say they believe are not true believers. I would rather have one righteous saint praying for me than 1000 lukewarm people who call themselves Christians while worshipping the things of this world.

Proverbs 15:29 The Lord is far from the wicked: but he heareth the prayer of the righteous.

James 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

1 Peter 3:12 For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.

If something is truly God's Will, all He needs is one person to agree with Him on the earth.

Agree...well said...

What on earth does this say? 30 million believers praying, and nothing happening in the way of an answer!

How on earth can they claim to "being a believer"?

I'm surprised that no one has asked @CharismaticLady to pray.....she says that she gets every prayer answered !! God only that can really pray the prayer of faith.

The mumbo jumbo in this thread puts the church to shame.
It exposes what we already know!! :(

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
EVery scripture is not immediately applicable to every person. Context matters.

Show how the context of Psalms 91 excludes Christians from its promise.

You certainly gave the impression you were in agreement, rushing in to attack others for daring to disagree. Now you seem to be saying you don't completely agree yourself.

I am in agreement to a very great degree; with a slightly different perspective.

Let us know when you are in battle and ten thousand fall at your right hand. Let us know too when you take on wild animals.

Are we not supposedly at war with the virus itself? It has taken more than ten thousand people; but it has not come near me.

I happen to read Psalms 91 <fify> less literally than you. Did any earthly "evil" befall Jesus? Did he lead a long life in earthly terms?

This, in effect, refutes @Waiting on him's position that Psalms 91 is only about Jesus. It is not about Him at all; for He lived only 33 years.

justbyfaith: It is also true that the coronavirus may have even, already completed its course; but the liberal democrats are promoting the lie that it is still in operation because they think it can be a means to change the nation to fit their agenda more appropriately. Giuliano: Why are people still dying from it then?

I'm saying that these may in fact be false reports, given by the fake news media.

Philippians 1:21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

By all means allow yourself to die from this virus when it hits you. I know that I did not have to die when it hit me; I took authority over it like @GISMYS_7 is talking about. I just didn't take authority over it for the whole entire world; I did it for my personal situation.

I do believe that while it is indeed gain for us to die, that God has a purpose for us while we are on the earth; and it would be a shame if that were to be cut short because we don't know how to take authority over sickness.

Last edited:

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm surprised that no one has asked @CharismaticLady to pray.....she says that she gets every prayer answered !! God only that can really pray the prayer of faith.

You are right, God is the Author of the prayer of faith. It is just one of the many gifts of the Spirit that too many in the Church believe ceased, making themselves powerless. He doesn't give these gifts to those who don't believe His Word about them - those with little faith. Anyway, I ONLY pray when directed by Him, and ONLY pray His Words to my spirit. It is then that the prayer is answered immediately. He has not told me anything about Covid-19.

Last edited:

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Show how the context of Psalms 91 excludes Christians from its promise.
If it was meant to be read in earthly terms about Christians, then only sinners could die young.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Are we not supposedly at war with the virus itself? It has taken more than ten thousand people; but it has not come near me.
I think it silly to call it a "war." Viruses are not capable of waging war.

Have ten thousand people fallen at your right hand?
This, in effect, refutes @Waiting on him's position that Psalms 91 is only about Jesus. It is not about Him at all; for He lived only 33 years.
So according to you then, Psalm 91 cant' be about Jesus since he died young. Yet he quoted it to Satan!
I'm saying that these may in fact be false reports, given by the fake news media.
And you may be guilty yourself of falsely accusing others.

By all means allow yourself to die from this virus when it hits you. I know that I did not have to die when it hit me; I took authority over it like @GISMYS_7 is talking about. I just didn't take authority over it for the whole entire world; I did it for my personal situation.
How could you have caught it if didn't come near to you?

I do believe that while it is indeed gain for us to die, that God has a purpose for us while we are on the earth; and it would be a shame if that were to be cut short because we don't know how to take authority over sickness.
What if we've already served that purpose? Would it be right to demand God heal us if it was His Will for us to die? I'd rather pray, "Thy Will be done" or "if it be Thy Will."

Reactions: Waiting on him

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If it was meant to be read in earthly terms about Christians, then only sinners could die young.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

In context, v.16 applies to someone who has known God's name. And what is before that therefore applies also to all true Christians; for we understand that the name of God is Jesus Christ.

I think it silly to call it a "war." Viruses are not capable of waging war.

They have said that we are waging war against it.

Have ten thousand people fallen at your right hand?

Yes, from a certain perspective.

So according to you then, Psalm 91 cant' be about Jesus since he died young. Yet he quoted it to Satan!

No, satan quoted it to Jesus. And he also omitted a portion of the verse in question.

How could you have caught it if didn't come near to you?

As I said, I combine Psalms 91 with Psalms 103:1-3.

What if we've already served that purpose? Would it be right to demand God heal us if it was His Will for us to die? I'd rather pray, "Thy Will be done" or "if it be Thy Will."

Go right ahead and let the virus kill you if that is what you want. It must be God's will.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've read various numbers. What I don't believe is that you had it for "a brief moment."
Why not?

By "a brief moment" I am speaking in terms of heavenly time; approximately 4-7 days. That is less than a blip.

And why are you calling me a liar?

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why not?

By "a brief moment" I am speaking in terms of heavenly time; approximately 4-7 days. That is less than a blip.

And why are you calling me a liar?
Why did you give the impression of it being "a brief moment" like a few seconds?

I'm not saying you are deliberately lying. I think your imagination runs riot with you sometimes. Let's suppose that number 0.058% is right. Do you think the other 99.942% who recovered also prayed and God healed them? Or did God heal you while most people recover without His help?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's suppose that number 0.058% is right. Do you think the other 99.942% who recovered also prayed and God healed them? Or did God heal you while most people recover without His help?
I most certainly believe that faith and prayer helps; this has been scientifically observed as a matter of fact.