Miracles in the OT

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel experienced incredible miracles. God fed them in the desert 40 years with nothing but miracles, even though they complained all the time. Why would Christians be afraid of the coming nightmare? God is still faithful. If your God doesn't work miracles you're in the wrong Church. It will take miracles to survive what's coming.

Matthew 24:21 (NKJV)
21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel experienced incredible miracles. God fed them in the desert 40 years with nothing but miracles, even though they complained all the time. Why would Christians be afraid of the coming nightmare? God is still faithful. If your God doesn't work miracles you're in the wrong Church. It will take miracles to survive what's coming.

Matthew 24:21 (NKJV)
21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.
So then what is a miracle for God?

"And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?" John 11:26

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So then what is a miracle for God?

"And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?" John 11:26
Jesus walking on water. Jesus feeding thousands with a tiny bit of food. For starters. You've never seen a miracle?

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus walking on water. Jesus feeding thousands with a tiny bit of food. For starters. You've never seen a miracle?
Oh yes, I have witnessed someone walking on water!

What is the water? What did Peter walk on?
What did Jesus offer the Samaritan woman by the well to drink?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh yes, I have witnessed someone walking on water!

What is the water? What did Peter walk on?
What did Jesus offer the Samaritan woman by the well to drink?
I hope you're not denying LITERAL Biblical miracles.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope you're not denying LITERAL Biblical miracles.
If by "literal" you mean physical events seemingly beyond man's science, no I am not! What is a miracle to God? What is hard or easy for God?

"For whether is easier, to say, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and walk?" Matt 9:5

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If by "literal" you mean physical events seemingly beyond man's science, no I am not! What is a miracle to God? What is hard or easy for God?

"For whether is easier, to say, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and walk?" Matt 9:5
Walking on water and multiplying loaves and fish are physical miracles. I have seen several.

Reactions: amadeus