Missing from bible

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Hi. There are 2 kingdoms in this world, God's Kingdom and Satan's kingdom. God alone creates. Satan warps what God has created. When it comes to things of the dark kingdom, they are backed by very intelligent, powerful, supernatural, and deceptive beings.
They have been around for some time and have watched and interfered with billions of lives. They know exactly how to deceive people. After all, the word says that Satan deceives the whole earth. He absolutely hates God and everything He's created. Especially us.
Jesus said that as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be at the coming of the Son of Man. The days of Noah are known as a time when the sons of man (fallen angels) came to earth, took wives, and had offspring that are known as the Nephilim. These included giants, though there were and are others. The same thing is happening now. see Genesis 6.
Tradition has the Flood event as a children's story. This couldn't be farther from the truth. The giants ate all the food the people could bring them, then they ate the people. The fallen Watchers gave all kinds of harmful information to mankind, including a corrupt zodiac, how to wage war, how to make weapons, etc. Much, if not most, of today's evils, were caused by them, and others like them.
The enemy corrupted all sorts of animals, which is how I believe dinosaurs came about. Most of all, they corrupted mankind including blending human and animal genetics. They even genetically modified plants in order to feed their offspring.
God sent the flood to wipe out all of this. He saved 8 people, Noah, his 3 sons, and their 4 wives because they had good genes.
Eastern religions such as Hinduism were started because these beings called themselves gods and expected the people to worship them. The same with Greece and Rome and many others.
The first of the 10 commandments of God states, "You shall have no other gods before Me." Even 10 of the 12 tribes of Israel were exiled by God for devil worshipping. Except for Yahweh, God Almighty, no one deserves to be worshipped, especially not those whose goal is to destroy what God has created.
Everything outside the Kingdom of God isn't. Having had multiple experiences with the enemy, I've learned the hard way that these things are nasty, hateful, beings who want to dominate people. A dead Nephilim spirit is called a demon. They didn't teach that one in Sunday school, either.
When one dabbles with the occult, they are playing with fire and the enemies of God. This includes UFOs. These beings have done me nothing but harm. I'd advise you to stay far from them. Including witches and Ouija boards.
Having said all this, I want to say that God meets us where we are. "Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ." Romans 8:1 NIV I hope I haven't talked your ears off. You have a nice day. Ron.

you wrote a lot there. i will start with this

God's Kingdom and Satan's kingdom.

are you talking of heaven and hell, heaven and earth, or something else?

how did the nephilim come back after the flood?

where are the fallen angels today?

are the gods of Psalm 82 fallen angels (sons of the Most High)? if yes, did all the angels fall that were given rule in this world?

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Ok. First, these phenomena were unknown to people in the middle-east 2000 years ago. Secondly, most of what is on your list were not even in the human conceptions of things 2000 years ago. Pineal gland, come on, you know why that's not in the Bible? Thirdly, these concepts come from different religions. Its like asking why Jesus was not mentioned in the Upanishads. Energy fields and sound as spiritual forces come from the New Age movement, which began somewhere in the 1960s.

You probably meant to say something like: why do Christians not expand their understanding of spirituality to include such concepts as energy healing and chakras? That is a worthwhile question that is more difficult to answer. Maybe, Jesus was using 'energy healing' when he was healing the sick? So, in that sense, this New Age concept may be mentioned in the Bible. Chakras!? There is no scientific evidence for these insubstantial structures; however, a lack of scientific evidence never stopped a good Christian from believing something - so, that's really no argument at all. The pineal gland, as far as we know, regulates sleep cycles and contributes an hallucinogenic chemical (MDA) to partially explain dream imagery. But, there is nothing necessarily spiritual about that. However, if you are referring to the Hindu 'third eye', because the pineal gland is located in a similar position as the Hindu 'third eye', that can be construed to be a spiritual concept. Most Christians have no need to have well thought out beliefs about these concepts because Christians have other ways of understanding their spirituality. The 'third eye' is a focus of meditation that supposedly brings enlightenment (along with other elaborate practices). Christians have no need for such a route to enlightenment. Enlightenment is not even a goal of Christianity (unless we include the Gnostics as Christians; most Christians view the Gnostics as heretics). On the other hand, many modern Christians have incorporated the practice of 'mindfulness meditation' into their lives. Some do not even know that it is a spiritual exercise practiced by Buddhists. However, even mindfulness meditation has been secularized. It is merely a method that allows the practitioner to strengthen their ability to control their own minds. For instance, for people who experience obsessive thinking.

why do you think they were unknown?

Pineal gland, come on

Genesis 32 30
So Jacob called the name of the place Peniel, saying, “For I have seen God face to face, and yet my life has been delivered.”

probably just a coincidence

you should compare an egyptian painting of the eye of Horus (maybe Ra not sure) with a cut out pic of the human brain, specifically the Pineal gland, its hard to tell which is which. its also interesting that the gland has been compared to looking like a pinecone and then you have all these pinecone drawings everywhere in the ancient world, and they are always of a spiritual context. probably just coincidences as well. what did Einstein say of coincidences?

your right, we probably dont need any of that stuff today, Peter walked on water with Jesus, Paul looked into the heavens, John received an entire book from the heavens, etc etc. i wonder why none of that happens today?

Reactions: Nancy and APAK

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you wrote a lot there. i will start with this ...

Let ME start with this, -- you hide behind riddles as though you were smart, but instead are simply deceiving. It's what the Chief liar does, and you do his bidding.

So go your way and receive your reward, -- but I'd advise you to consider that AS YOUR ARE, SO SHALL YOU RECEIVE.
Bobby Jo

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Let ME start with this, -- you hide behind riddles as though you were smart, but instead are simply deceiving. It's what the Chief liar does, and you do his bidding.

So go your way and receive your reward, -- but I'd advise you to consider that AS YOUR ARE, SO SHALL YOU RECEIVE.
Bobby Jo

i never said i was smart, im a dumb redneck from backwoods arkansas that turns wrcnches for a living.

did you have any substance to add to the conversation or you just gonna call me names?

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
you wrote a lot there. i will start with this

God's Kingdom and Satan's kingdom.

are you talking of heaven and hell, heaven and earth, or something else?

how did the nephilim come back after the flood?

where are the fallen angels today?

are the gods of Psalm 82 fallen angels (sons of the Most High)? if yes, did all the angels fall that were given rule in this world?
The Kingdom Of God and the kingdom of Satan.
200 Watcher angels and 90% of the demons were thrown into the abyss by God. Heaven had myriads of angels and 1/3 of them rebelled against God. It appears to me that the post-diluvian incursions were of lesser ability than the anti-diluvian Watchers.
During the 70s, one of the fallen angels was in Clarkson. One night while out on a walk, my friend and I saw a being up-close (5 feet) that appeared to be made out of light energy. It turned and looked us in the eyes. I sensed it was ancient. Then it disappeared.
After what should've been a 20-minute walk, we arrived an hour late. 3 1/2 years later I saw it again from a distance, alone this time, but I ran home.
Just more than a year later after my first run-in with the above, I woke one night to find myself paralyzed with fear. Standing by the end of my bed was what looked like a 3 1/2 foot tall Christmas tree-shaped object covered in tiny flames. After trying repeatedly to think without success, the name Jesus dropped into my head and it was gone in an instant.
I think they hide today because they are terrified of mature Christians, who will dominate them and then cast them out into what I believe is space. But they are actively working towards the time of the anti-christ.
Satan is presently failing at bringing in the one-world government ahead of schedule. Though I believe part of the reason for this is due to God restoring the exiled 10 tribes of Israel. I know this because He told me that I'm one of them, and this is the calling He has given to me. He promised long ago that He would do this. And now He's doing it.
I believe most but not all of them are to be found in Great Britain, Canada, America, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa. Some of the others are in Western Europe. Much of the church is actually Israeli.
This may be part of the harvest, which I believe we are in the latter days leading up to it. There is a wave of the Holy Spirit coming like no other. A 1,000-foot wave. Last time I saw it, Trump was in it. And it was much closer than the first time I saw it.
I hope I've answered your questions. You have a nice night. Ron.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
The Kingdom Of God and the kingdom of Satan.
200 Watcher angels and 90% of the demons were thrown into the abyss by God. Heaven had myriads of angels and 1/3 of them rebelled against God. It appears to me that the post-diluvian incursions were of lesser ability than the anti-diluvian Watchers.
During the 70s, one of the fallen angels was in Clarkson. One night while out on a walk, my friend and I saw a being up-close (5 feet) that appeared to be made out of light energy. It turned and looked us in the eyes. I sensed it was ancient. Then it disappeared.
After what should've been a 20-minute walk, we arrived an hour late. 3 1/2 years later I saw it again from a distance, alone this time, but I ran home.
Just more than a year later after my first run-in with the above, I woke one night to find myself paralyzed with fear. Standing by the end of my bed was what looked like a 3 1/2 foot tall Christmas tree-shaped object covered in tiny flames. After trying repeatedly to think without success, the name Jesus dropped into my head and it was gone in an instant.
I think they hide today because they are terrified of mature Christians, who will dominate them and then cast them out into what I believe is space. But they are actively working towards the time of the anti-christ.
Satan is presently failing at bringing in the one-world government ahead of schedule. Though I believe part of the reason for this is due to God restoring the exiled 10 tribes of Israel. I know this because He told me that I'm one of them, and this is the calling He has given to me. He promised long ago that He would do this. And now He's doing it.
I believe most but not all of them are to be found in Great Britain, Canada, America, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa. Some of the others are in Western Europe. Much of the church is actually Israeli.
This may be part of the harvest, which I believe we are in the latter days leading up to it. There is a wave of the Holy Spirit coming like no other. A 1,000-foot wave. Last time I saw it, Trump was in it. And it was much closer than the first time I saw it.
I hope I've answered your questions. You have a nice night. Ron.

you think there is a connection between these fallen ones and the gods that were worshiped by the canaanites?

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
you think there is a connection between these fallen ones and the gods that were worshiped by the canaanites?
Most definitely. "We saw the Nephilim there (the descendants of Anak come from the Nephilim). We seemed like grasshoppers in our own eyes, and we looked the same to them." Numbers 13:33 NIV

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Nancy

DaChaser

Sep 10, 2020
Macomb Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
why are some things missing from the bible such as chakras, energy fields, sound, frequencies,pineal gland and things of this nature? and if not missing where are they.

i think there are many truths in the eastern beliefs. these people know all about these things in their belief system yet in the west our bible says nothing of these things. when i mention these things to other Christians they think i am crazy and call this devils work. Tibetan Buddhist devote majority of their lives to spirituality and yet most western main stream Christians spend less than one day a week, with most of our focus on our job, our money, shopping and television. this makes no sense to me.
All of that stuff is eastern theology, and is cultic and not of the true God!

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
All of that stuff is eastern theology, and is cultic and not of the true God!

why is that? if they burned people alive, went on crusades, and tortured people under inquisitions would you take them under consideration?

one thing i like about the eastern schools of thoughts, such as Hindu, their faith is not so fragile they spend all their time trying to disprove others to make their own faith look better. they believe there are truths in all faiths and that each of us are born into the faith we need to deal with in this lifetime. very wise.

Last edited:
Reactions: MattMooradian

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Some were unknown because of the slowness by which information traveled. Zoroaster's religion was probably well known because it originated in Iran/Persia, which is in closer proximity to Israel. But, India was a difficult place to travel to. Some information probably did pass, but not everyone in the middle east would have been privy to such information about Buddhism and Hinduism.

how does information pass to the one that discovers these things?

Almost, certainly a coincidence.

sure is a lot of coincidences. i mean those egyptions drew out that eye which matched the penial gland in almost every detail. then they connect it to seeing into other worlds, the penial gland has vision receptors in it, what in the world is that thing looking at? it packs more power than any other thing in our body. Jacob sees the Most High, one that no one sees, one whos glory alone can not be contained in the world, and the place this happened is called "Peniel", of all the names he could have chose.

when Jesus did all those miracles, i wonder how many dismissed them saying "just coincidence"

This is a very good question. I have asked this same question myself on this forum. My take is that modern Christians have faith the is even tinier than a mustard seed. Many Christians believe they have great faith or even strong faith - I believe most of them are in error to think such things about themselves or other Christians, merely because of the point you question addresses. Today, miracles are small in the Christian community (not that small miracles are something to sneeze at, the fact that I can walk on two legs today is a small miracle). Blessed be to our Lord for the multitude of small miracles that we experience every day. Nevertheless, the only big miracles are performed by charlatans on TV (which are not really miracles at all).

I also believe one of the reasons we lack faith today is because we have failed to elaborate our understanding of the Holy Spirit. Scriptures like: "Christ in you, the hope of glory" and "The kingdom of God is within you", have been left unexplained over the history of Christianity. There is a God that dwells within our body, He sits on a throne near our heart, he causes a light to shine from that center that is depicted as an aura or halo in Christian paintings, and there is a "power that has gone out of me". There is something modern Christians have failed to educate themselves about that has to do with the Holy Spirit and statements such as "Ye are all gods, all of you." This may be why there are no big miracles today.

i think as the faith continues to be just one person doing what the other person does and never asking why, the faith is gonna remain stagnant and very few will ever have a real experience with Jesus they way John, the 12 and Paul did.

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
why is that? if they burned people alive, went on crusades, and tortured people under inquisitions would you take them under consideration?

one thing i like about the eastern schools of thoughts, such as Hindu, their faith is not so fragile they spend all their time trying to disprove others to make their own faith look better. they believe there are truths in all faiths and that each of us are born into the faith we need to deal with in this lifetime. very wise.

Do you believe that to be orthodox Christianity?

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hinduism is full of darkness. Try living your whole life as an “untouchable,” never having a chance to succeed in life. Then you can offer praise for Hinduism and its false beliefs. But you have NO idea what the lowest caste members in a Hindu society go through in terms of experience, do you?

Edit: The following article offers a good synopsis of Hinduism and was written by a former Hindi.

What is Hinduism and what do Hindus believe? | GotQuestions.org

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m very concerned about you, jaybird. You started this thread several years ago insinuating that the Bible is messed up (missing things) and posted it in the Christian Theology forum. Now, you’re praising the false beliefs of Hinduism. At this point, I question your motives for posting such things on a Christian Forum.

Reactions: Nancy and Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m very concerned about you, jaybird. You started this thread several years ago insinuating that the Bible is messed up (missing things) and posted it in the Christian Theology forum. Now, you’re praising the false beliefs of Hinduism. At this point, I question your motives for posting such things on a Christian Forum.

... and I'll add that a person should start with EVERYTHING that IS IN THE BIBLE, and consider how amazingly COMPLETE GOD's Word is, covering every aspect of creation all in the volume of a single "book".

And I too suspect that some simply DENY GOD and HIS Creation, and seek to not only justify their own poor choice, but to also deceive others to follow them to their "destination".

Bobby Jo

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... and I'll add that a person should start with EVERYTHING that IS IN THE BIBLE, and consider how amazingly COMPLETE GOD's Word is, covering every aspect of creation all in the volume of a single "book".

And I too suspect that some simply DENY GOD and HIS Creation, and seek to not only justify their own poor choice, but to also deceive others to follow them to their "destination".

Bobby Jo
Some people don’t give God credit for being sovereign. They just don’t get it.

I believe that God saw to it that the Bible contains what He wants to be there. He even used men to accomplish this. Now, that’s a miracle, lol!!!

Reactions: Nancy and Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are missing for the simple reason that they do not belong in the Bible.

Ummmmmmm, NOTHING IS "MISSING". There's always "supplemental" information, like HISTORY which confirms Scripture. And I'll repeat that unless a person can comprehend EVERYTHING IN SCRIPTURE, they should concentrate on WHAT THEY HAVE versus CRITICIZING that which they don't begin to understand. :)

Bobby Jo

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ummmmmmm, NOTHING IS "MISSING". There's always "supplemental" information, like HISTORY which confirms Scripture. And I'll repeat that unless a person can comprehend EVERYTHING IN SCRIPTURE, they should concentrate on WHAT THEY HAVE versus CRITICIZING that which they don't begin to understand. :)

Bobby Jo
Yup, true history supports the Bible account. Unfortunately, there’s a lot of false history out there called revisionist history, slanted to support a certain view. But truth always supports truth.

Reactions: Bobby Jo and Nancy