Misunderstandings about hearing the Lord

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
To assume that means you have to explain the Sower parable from Mat 13:

“Hear then the parable of the Sower.
“When anyone hears the word of the kingdom and does not understand it, the evil one comes and snatches away what has been sown in his heart. This is the one on whom seed was sown beside the road.
“The one on whom seed was sown on the rocky places, this is the man who hears the word and immediately receives it with joy;
yet he has no firm root in himself, but is only temporary, and when affliction or persecution arises because of the word, immediately he falls away.
“And the one on whom seed was sown among the thorns, this is the man who hears the word, and the worry of the world and the deceitfulness of wealth choke the word, and it becomes unfruitful.
“And the one on whom seed was sown on the good soil, this is the man who hears the word and understands it; who indeed bears fruit and brings forth, some a hundredfold, some sixty, and some thirty.”

It is clear that all the seed in this parable is "word of the kingdom" and we know the Jesus Christ is the King!
And is it just a clear that not all the seed (the word of the kingdom) results in the successful growth of the plant. Some even start to grow but die afterwards. You have to explain that or you are denying what is written, and that is what Jesus Christ said. And if we then are to believe the Bible and what Jesus Christ said is correct then we believe that you still have some learning to get. But that is Ok, because if we did hear from Him and are growing, that is part of the plan, right?

I am not suggesting that He does not know who is going to grow, or who are really His and part of His plan, but He didn't say something and it is not so, is it? So the Scriptures are good for reproof, and thus for taking to Him and actually hearing what He has to say about it. If your thinking does not match the Bible, then those are the best things to take to Him and listen.
1 Corinthians 2:14
Audio Crossref Comment Greek
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.

New Living Translation
But people who aren’t spiritual can’t receive these truths from God’s Spirit. It all sounds foolish to them and they can’t understand it, for only those who are spiritual can understand what the Spirit means.

English Standard Version
The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.

Berean Standard Bible
The natural man does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God. For they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can you have visions and dreams...how does the Holy Spirit speak to you?

How can you have questions like this and not seek the Lord Jesus Christ for answer?

Indeed, as soon as I posted the question I saw the answer from you, which applies to you, right?

You wrote: "The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God"

If indeed we accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, then we must have sought the Lord Jesus Christ, who sends His Holy Spirit with His words, but you are still asking "how does the Holy Spirit speak to you?"

How is it you don't know, or are you testing God?

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

“Hear then the parable of the Sower.
“When anyone hears the word of the kingdom and does not understand it, the evil one comes and snatches away what has been sown in his heart. This is the one on whom seed was sown beside the road.
“The one on whom seed was sown on the rocky places, this is the man who hears the word and immediately receives it with joy;
yet he has no firm root in himself, but is only temporary, and when affliction or persecution arises because of the word, immediately he falls away.
“And the one on whom seed was sown among the thorns, this is the man who hears the word, and the worry of the world and the deceitfulness of wealth choke the word, and it becomes unfruitful.
“And the one on whom seed was sown on the good soil, this is the man who hears the word and understands it; who indeed bears fruit and brings forth, some a hundredfold, some sixty, and some thirty.”

It is clear that all the seed in this parable is "word of the kingdom" and we know the Jesus Christ is the King!
And is it just a clear that not all the seed (the word of the kingdom) results in the successful growth of the plant. Some even start to grow but die afterwards. You have to explain that or you are denying what is written, and that is what Jesus Christ said. And if we then are to believe the Bible and what Jesus Christ said is correct then we believe that you still have some learning to get. But that is Ok, because if we did hear from Him and are growing, that is part of the plan, right?

I am not suggesting that He does not know who is going to grow, or who are really His and part of His plan, but He didn't say something and it is not so, is it? So the Scriptures are good for reproof, and thus for taking to Him and actually hearing what He has to say about it. If your thinking does not match the Bible, then those are the best things to take to Him and listen.
Again, please post scripture to support what you;are saying....not just a few verses...

You are talking from your own experience.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
How can you have questions like this and not seek the Lord Jesus Christ for answer?
I asked him a question...scripture should support his word.

Same as what you are saying.....prove what you say by posting the Living word of God....

Not your words they don’t count..unless you can back them up with scripture?

Same as my words dont count...they must be backed up by the word of God.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Did you read my post?

God testified with our spirit that we are children of God....are you dismissing the word of God...I posted scripture to support those words above.

Did you actually read that scripture?

The parable of the sower had nothing to do with me being birthed in the Spirit....the rebirth is a supernatural act of God. did you know that?

God births some of his children in the Spirit....having never ever read a bible in their lives...only after they become Born Again, do they then need to buy a Bible....as that’s the food they need to grow.

Did you know that God’s word is Alive in Spirit?

Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes - we live a life of faith, not knowing but believing.

That doesn't mean we don't get lots of proof, we do. But there is always the evil ones who come up with something that questions our belief, and it is still written that we must live by faith. So the Lord gave us a choose to believe in Him or not. So He put before us good and evil, right and wrong, and the ability to choose believe of not.

Still, the amount of proof I have of Him in incredible, but the proof others will have will not convince them. For example, I prayed in the name of Jesus Christ over a growth I had under my ear and it shrunk and disappeared in a few seconds. It know it because it happened to me, but the unbeliever does not now it and will not accept my testimony. Therefore God hides the proof to them who don't believe. but for the believer we get proof, on proof, on proof.
The thing is . . . what I've noticed in life . . . I'm not saying this is you . . . but those who seem to have the greatest need to advertise themselves seem to be the ones without substance, but are needing affirmation.

Paul considered himself loony to boast of things in his life. I've not felt differently myself.

Much love!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The thing is . . . what I've noticed in life . . . I'm not saying this is you . . . but those who seem to have the greatest need to advertise themselves seem to be the ones without substance, but are needing affirmation.

Paul considered himself loony to boast of things in his life. I've not felt differently myself.

Much love!
For me ,it’s all about Glorifying God....His Power is phenomenal as is his grace and mercy, that he showed this sinner.

An undeserving sinner......who wants to continuously Praise His Holy Name...and thanking him, for his Precious Holy Spirit....

I Advertise God....not self.....self is dead...we live for Jesus.

Praise Jesus for that....every minute of the day...

• Love
Reactions: marks

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, please post scripture to support what you;are saying....not just a few verses...

You are talking from your own experience.

Let me count the Scriptures ....

Ok - I have the count - I posted 6 Scriptures to prove my post and you posted zero with here to dispute it???

So you writing "Please post scriptures to support what you are saying" applies to you sir!!

Indeed, was not a question put to you to explain how what you said matched the Scriptures, but you didn't

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If indeed we accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, then we must have sought the Lord Jesus Christ, who sends His Holy Spirit with His words, but you are still asking "how does the Holy Spirit speak to you?
Back it up with scripture please?

Because your words here...are making no sense to my spirit.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Let me count the Scriptures ....

Ok - I have the count - I posted 6 Scriptures to prove my post and you posted zero with here to dispute it???

So you writing "Please post scriptures to support what you are saying" applies to you sir!!

Indeed, was not a question put to you to explain how what you said matched the Scriptures, but you didn't
I have already posted a ton of scripture...did you read it.

God testified with our spirit that we are children of God..yes?

I backed it up with scripture.

You then started talking about a parable?

What has that got to do with God testifying with our spirit ?

God spoke to my heart as he was indwelling me.

Second time posting?

16The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children. 17And if we are children, then we are heirs: heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ—if indeed we suffer with Him, so that we may also be glorified with Him.

Romans 8
Berean Standard BiblePar ▾
Walking by the Spirit
(Ezekiel 36:16–38; Galatians 5:16–26)
1Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.a2For in Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set youb free from the law of sin and death. 3For what the law was powerless to do in that it was weakened by the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful man, as an offering for sin.c He thus condemned sin in the flesh, 4so that the righteous standard of the law might be fulfilled in us, who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
5Those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh; but those who live according to the Spirit set their minds on the things of the Spirit. 6The mind of the flesh is death, but the mind of the Spirit is life and peace,7because the mind of the flesh is hostile to God: It does not submit to God’s law, nor can it do so. 8Those controlled by the fleshd cannot please God.
9You, however, are controlled not by the flesh, but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ. 10But if Christ is in you, your body is dead because of sin, yet your spirit is alivee because of righteousness. 11And if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the deadf will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit, who lives in you.
Heirs with Christ
12Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation, but it is not to the flesh, to live according to it. 13For if you live according to the flesh, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live. 14For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.
15For you did not receive a spirit of slavery that returns you to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship, by whom we cry, “Abba! Father!” 16The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children. 17And if we are children, then we are heirs: heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ—if indeed we suffer with Him, so that we may also be glorified with Him.
Future Glory
(2 Corinthians 5:1–10)
18I consider that our present sufferings are not comparable to the glory that will be revealed in us. 19The creation waits in eager expectation for the revelation of the sons of God. 20For the creation was subjected to futility, not by its own will, but because of the One who subjected it, in hope 21that the creation itself will be set free from its bondage to decay and brought into the glorious freedom of the children of God.
22We know that the whole creation has been groaning together in the pains of childbirth until the present time. 23Not only that, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies. 24For in this hope we were saved; but hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what he can already see? 25But if we hope for what we do not yet see, we wait for it patiently.
26In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know how we ought to pray, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groans too deep for words. 27And He who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints according to the will of God.
God Works in All Things
(Ephesians 1:3–14)
28And we know that God works all things together for the good of those who love Him, who are called according to His purpose. 29For those God foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brothers. 30And those He predestined, He also called; those He called, He also justified; those He justified, He also glorified.
31What then shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32He who did not spare His own Son but gave Him up for us all, how will He not also, along with Him, freely give us all things? 33Who will bring any charge against God’s elect? It is God who justifies. 34Who is there to condemn us? For Christ Jesus, who died, and more than that was raised to life, is at the right hand of God—and He is interceding for us.
More than Conquerors
(Psalm 44:1–26)
35Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or distress or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? 36As it is written:
“For Your sake we face death all day long;
we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.”g
37No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.38For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor principalities, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For me ,it’s all about Glorifying God....His Power is phenomenal as is his grace and mercy, that he showed this sinner.

An undeserving sinner......who wants to continuously Praise His Holy Name...and thanking him, for his Precious Holy Spirit....

I Advertise God....not self.....self is dead...we live for Jesus.

Praise Jesus for that....every minute of the day...

BTW - it is not about glorifying God but about listening to Jesus Christ the Lord our God!!

It is not hard to see that many people, even today, are doing very evil things then say "god is great"

Allahu Akbar means "god is great" and we see it being proclaimed over and over and over with loud shouting and joy after the murder and mutilation of Israelites - and you come to the above conclusion???

They were not listening to the Lord our God, but they were "Glorifying God", at least according to their own understanding!!! But they did not seek the Lord our God and listen to what He says to them!!

Indeed, if you do live for Jesus, you will seek Him, reason with Him, and come to know Him personally!! And that because He is not dead!

Yeah, you will praise Him, because knowing Him personally means knowing that He is incredible, but to know the Lord it means you listen to Him. Therefore we preach the Word of God, and that to mean we need to listen to Him who is near us. We are not preaching, "Praise God" but you will. Instead we preach (proclaimed) to hear from Him who is there to advice, teach, counsel, advise, instructed, and teach us in righteousness.

So how do you get this backwards?

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This is Spiritual food...not words of men/ woman.

John 31Now there was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a member of the Jewish ruling council.2 He came to Jesus at night and said, "Rabbi, we know you are a teacher who has come from God. For no one could perform the miraculous signs you are doing if God were not with him."3 In reply Jesus declared, "I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again. [1] "4 "How can a man be born when he is old?" Nicodemus asked. "Surely he cannot enter a second time into his mother's womb to be born!"5 Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit.6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit [2] gives birth to spirit.7 You should not be surprised at my saying, `You [3] must be born again.'8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit."9 "How can this be?" Nicodemus asked.10 "You are Israel's teacher," said Jesus, "and do you not understand these things?11 I tell you the truth, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, but still you people do not accept our testimony.12 I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things?13No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven--the Son of Man. [4]14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the desert, so the Son of Man must be lifted up,15 that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life. [5]16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, [6] that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son. [7]19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God." [8]22 After this, Jesus and his disciples went out into the Judean countryside, where he spent some time with them, and baptized.23 Now John also was baptizing at Aenon near Salim, because there was plenty of water, and people were constantly coming to be baptized.24 (This was before John was put in prison.)25 An argument developed between some of John's disciples and a certain Jew [9] over the matter of ceremonial washing.26 They came to John and said to him, "Rabbi, that man who was with you on the other side of the Jordan--the one you testified about--well, he is baptizing, and everyone is going to him."27 To this John replied, "A man can receive only what is given him from heaven.28 You yourselves can testify that I said, `I am not the Christ [10] but am sent ahead of him.'29 The bride belongs to the bridegroom. The friend who attends the bridegroom waits and listens for him, and is full of joy when he hears the bridegroom's voice. That joy is mine, and it is now complete.30 He must become greater; I must become less.31 "The one who comes from above is above all; the one who is from the earth belongs to the earth, and speaks as one from the earth. The one who comes from heaven is above all.32 He testifies to what he has seen and heard, but no one accepts his testimony.33 The man who has accepted it has certified that God is truthful.34 For the one whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God [11] gives the Spirit without limit.35 The Father loves the Son and has placed everything in his hands.36 Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on him." [12]

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
BTW - it is not about glorifying God but about listening to Jesus Christ the Lord our God!!

It is not hard to see that many people, even today, are doing very evil things then say "god is great"

Allahu Akbar means "god is great" and we see it being proclaimed over and over and over with loud shouting and joy after the murder and mutilation of Israelites - and you come to the above conclusion???

They were not listening to the Lord our God, but they were "Glorifying God", at least according to their own understanding!!! But they did not seek the Lord our God and listen to what He says to them!!

Indeed, if you do live for Jesus, you will seek Him, reason with Him, and come to know Him personally!! And that because He is not dead!

Yeah, you will praise Him, because knowing Him personally means knowing that He is incredible, but to know the Lord it means you listen to Him. Therefore we preach the Word of God, and that to mean we need to listen to Him who is near us. We are not preaching, "Praise God" but you will. Instead we preach (proclaimed) to hear from Him who is there to advice, teach, counsel, advise, instructed, and teach us in righteousness.

So how do you get this backwards.

A Born Again will always Glorify the Father...we Glorify the Father because the Holy Spirit lives in our hearts.

A Born Again does works..

I refuse to answer you post above...why....because those are your words..they are not words from God...

Quote scripture...then I will engage with you....there is nothing scriptural in your post above...

Ephesians
Chapter 2​

Bible Options | + Text Size

1And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
2Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
3Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
4But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
5Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
6And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
7That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
8For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9Not of works, lest any man should boast.
10For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
11Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
12That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
13But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
14For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
15Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
16And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
17And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
18For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
19Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
20And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
21In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
22In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah, OK....yes indeed....

I will just observe then..LOL

Tell me how you heard from God again....and what did his word of truth mean to you at age 8?
A better question is , HOW DO we know that one who cliams to be born again
and claims to be hearing from the SPIRIT and speaking BY the SPIRIT , IS TRULY SPEAKING BY THE SPIRIT
How do we know as lambs that one who speaks and does is speaking and doing BY THE SPIRIT .
A hint
IF WHAT they speak or do CONTRADICTS the HOLY WORDS INSPIRED BY GOD in that bible
the letters of the apostels or the words of JESUS , THEN IT AINT COMING FROM GOD at all . IT aint coming
from THE SPIRIT at all . Its coming from darkness doing all that it can to try and portray itself AS LIGHT .
For example
if i came telling folks WE NEED TO HEAR , WE NEED TO HEAR FROM GOD
we NEED TO BE having that relationship with GOD , but i come trying to down play the dire importance
of knowing and learning scripture . YOU BETTER RUN SO FAST FROM ME
that if it were possible Your own shadow could not keep up with you .
And if you were sitting in a chair and i said such things or implied such things
The next things folks would see is this smoke in your chair and folks scratching their heads
saying I DIDNT Know ritjanice smoked . IN OTHER WORDS you left your seat so fast
the friction smoked it up . I am wore out with folks trying to down play the dire importance
of learning the scrips . I mean wore out with it .
Be on gaurd , cause we got one amongst us RIGHT NOW doing just that . THEY have done it in times past .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

So how do you get this backwards?
God says.

John 7:18
Whoever speaks on their own does so to gain personal glory, but he who seeks the glory of the one who sent him is a man of truth; there is nothing false about him.

New Living Translation
Those who speak for themselves want glory only for themselves, but a person who seeks to honor the one who sent him speaks truth, not lies.

English Standard Version
The one who speaks on his own authority seeks his own glory; but the one who seeks the glory of him who sent him is true, and in him there is no falsehood.

Berean Standard Bible
He who speaks on his own authority seeks his own glory, but He who seeks the glory of the One who sent Him is a man of truth; in Him there is no falsehood.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Any person who is truly spiritually re-born should be listening for God to speak to them. And he speaks to us in many varied ways; directly into our spirits in a whisper, through the written word, in a song, by another Christian, and also from nature and in dreams and i dare say by other means also.
Very true indeed . GOD can and does speak to our hearts in many ways .
BUT ALWAYS remember , and remember always , if those whispers , those songs , those other christains
are contradicting what was already written . WELL IT AINT GOD SPEAKING through them .
BUT YES GOD Does speak through people and etc . ITS JUST if whatever anyone is saying
speaking or doing CONTRADICTS a word of CHRIST , a word in those letters of the apostels
a word of GOD in that bible , IT AINT COMING FROM GOD AT ALL but rather from darkness and under guise
of pretence that is is coming from the SPIRIT of GOD . Many are being led , BUT IT AINT BY THE SPIRIT
many are speaking AND IT AINT BY THE SPIRIT
many are typing and it aint BY the SPIRIT . Cause ITS CONTRADICTING what was already written .
The sooner we learn this , the sooner folks will have stopped being tossed to and fro
by the clever deceptions of men and etc gone wrong .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Very true indeed . GOD can and does speak to our hearts in many ways .
BUT ALWAYS remember , and remember always , if those whispers , those songs , those other christains
are contradicting what was already written . WELL IT AINT GOD SPEAKING through them .
BUT YES GOD Does speak through people and etc . ITS JUST if whatever anyone is saying
speaking or doing CONTRADICTS a word of CHRIST , a word in those letters of the apostels
a word of GOD in that bible , IT AINT COMING FROM GOD AT ALL but rather from darkness and under guise
of pretence that is is coming from the SPIRIT of GOD . Many are being led , BUT IT AINT BY THE SPIRIT
many are speaking AND IT AINT BY THE SPIRIT
many are typing and it aint BY the SPIRIT . Cause ITS CONTRADICTING what was already written .
The sooner we learn this , the sooner folks will have stopped being tossed to and fro
by the clever deceptions of men and etc gone wrong .
In Jesus Name....Amen!!!

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God says.

John 7:18
Whoever speaks on their own does so to gain personal glory, but he who seeks the glory of the one who sent him is a man of truth; there is nothing false about him.

New Living Translation
Those who speak for themselves want glory only for themselves, but a person who seeks to honor the one who sent him speaks truth, not lies.

English Standard Version
The one who speaks on his own authority seeks his own glory; but the one who seeks the glory of him who sent him is true, and in him there is no falsehood.

Berean Standard Bible
He who speaks on his own authority seeks his own glory, but He who seeks the glory of the One who sent Him is a man of truth; in Him there is no falsehood.
And yet , do lies GLORIFY GOD . IF we seek the glory of the one who sent us
THEN WITH WORDS and ACTIONS we GONNA GLORIFY THE ONE THAT SENT US .
whether it be the devil or GOD . And that be a fact .
SO , when they speak do their words HONOR GOD
when they DO , do their actions GLORIFY GOD .
I happen to KNOW the Words of GOD GLORIFY GOD . I HAPPEN TO KNOW that JESUS IS THE GLORY OF GOD .
And by grace i happen to know that many do not glorify GOD or HIS WORD by the words and actions they bring and they do .
GLORIFYING GOD is OBEYING GOD . disobediance DOES NOT GLORY THE FATHER NOR THE SON .
IF i come and say HEY you all have no need to have BELIEVED ON JESUS so long as ya just did some good works
DO YOU REALLY THINK I GLORIFY GOD . NOPE i call HIM A LIAR cause i wont TESTIFY of HE WHOM GOD HIMSELF
did testify ...............that would be JESUS CHRIST .
IF i come holding a rainbow , saying GOD is love supporting SIN , DO YOU THINK i really GLORIFY GOD
NOPE , I speak EVIL of HIS own words . MANY SERVE this god . SELF and whatever sounds good and pleasing TO SELF
and not rather that which is GOOD and WELL PLEASING TO GOD .
WHICH outta tell us something huge . YOU SEE the born again , THE BORN AGAIN
have the SPIRIT which does what , WORKS IN US that which is well pleasing TO GOD .
As i said above and say often , MANY ARE NOT BORN AGAIN . MANY FOLLOW another jesus
one that TRODS THE HOLY GOD , HIS CHRIST RIGHT UNDER FOOT for a false love that accepts A LIE and sins .
BAD NEWS , they are in total dire and deadly grave danger of the worst of the worst of all punishments
in the lake that burns ever fiercly . cause many do these things IN HIS NAME . that is so scary .
But lambs THEY ARE BORN again and a strangers voice , THEY WONT HEED and the HOLY BIBLE they DO READ .
ENJOY that last ryhme cause it is surely high TIME
folks return BIG TIME ...............to that bible again .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Born Again will always Glorify the Father...we Glorify the Father because the Holy Spirit lives in our hearts.

A Born Again does works..

I refuse to answer you post above...why....because those are your words..they are not words from God...

Quote scripture...then I will engage with you....there is nothing scriptural in your post above...

Ephesians​

Chapter 2​

Bible Options | + Text Size

1And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
2Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
3Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
4But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
5Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
6And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
7That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
8For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9Not of works, lest any man should boast.
10For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
11Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
12That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
13But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
14For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
15Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
16And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
17And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
18For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
19Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
20And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
21In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
22In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.
Thats right . even paul wrote about how we ought to GLORIFY GOD . SOUND it out sister .
Sound it out to the last breath . And let all that has breath PRAISE and THANK the GLORIOUS LORD