More biblical proof that supports Amillennialism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are not addressing my mindset. We are addressing Scripture. Sin is disobeying a law. Have you posted the laws that will be in force in the Day of the Lord?

If Satan is allowed to deceive humanity, did God break His own laws?

Hello! Deception results from billions of millennial inhabitants believing the lie of Satan, aligning with him, turning their backs on Christ and His righteous rule and then following Satan and conspiring with him to destroy the people of God.

Last edited:

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You purport to be a literalist, but you make it up as you go. Here are 100 years old sinners in your millennium and you do not know what to do with them because you want your millennium to be sinless and devoid of sinners. So, you explain them away. How convenient! Amils see billions of sinners in their millennium.
Right. He has so many contradictions in his beliefs that it's hard to keep track of them all. He has 100 year old sinners populating a sinless world. I guess the impossible is possible in this fictional scenario that he has dreamed up.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right. He has so many contradictions in his beliefs that it's hard to keep track of them all. He has 100 year old sinners populating a sinless world. I guess the impossible is possible in this fictional scenario that he has dreamed up.
Worst of all, he makes rebellion against Christ to be a godly and acceptable attribute. This is insane. I am not sure what he is on.

Carl Emerson

Apr 6, 2022
Auckland
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
So the Lamb was slain twice, first prior to creation, and then again at Calvary.

Right.

What does the word "now" mean in Hebrews 9:26?

Provide just one name, date, source, and verbatim quote of any recognized Christian exegete past or present who claims that the Lamb was slain prior to creation.

Just one.

The Cross is a timeless event - a God event in His timelessness.

His blood covered the righteous in faith throughout the whole of history.

There was one crucifixion anchored in time but timeless in action.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Worst of all, he makes rebellion against Christ to be a godly and acceptable attribute. This is insane.
It's about as insane as can possibly be. Is it really worth your time debating this type of extreme nonsense? For what purpose? No one is going to agree with this guy, so we have no reason to be concerned about him deceiving anyone with his gibberish.

I am not sure what he is on.
Must be something very strong, it seems. ;)

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Cross is a timeless event - a God event in His timelessness.

His blood covered the righteous in faith throughout the whole of history.

There was one crucifixion anchored in time but timeless in action.
Sin was not put away until the Lamb of Sacrifice was slain at Calvary.

Hebrews 9:26 is clear and plain.

Carl Emerson

Apr 6, 2022
Auckland
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Sin was not put away until the Lamb of Sacrifice was slain at Calvary.

Hebrews 9:26 is clear and plain.

Not clear and plain about this issue...

How were the sins of the Old Covenant Saints atoned for?

when Christ appeared as a high priest of the good things that have come, then through the greater and more perfect tent (not made with hands, that is, not of this creation) 12 he entered once for all into the holy places, not by means of the blood of goats and calves but by means of his own blood, thus securing an eternal redemption.

An eternal redemption is timeless.

Heb 10
4 For it is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins.

How then is any old testament saint atoned for except through the timeless event of the Cross.

Heb 2:
he helps the offspring of Abraham. 17 Therefore he had to be made like his brothers in every respect, so that he might become a merciful and faithful high priest in the service of God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people.

Jesus is of the eternal Order of Melchizedek without beginning of time nor end of days.

Last edited:

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are not addressing my mindset. We are addressing Scripture. Sin is disobeying a law. Have you posted the laws that will be in force in the Day of the Lord?

Deception results from billions of millennial inhabitants believing the lie of Satan, aligning with him, turning their backs on Christ and His righteous rule and then following Satan and conspiring with him to destroy the people of God.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Not clear and plain about this issue...

How were the sins of the Old Covenant Saints atoned for?

when Christ appeared as a high priest of the good things that have come, then through the greater and more perfect tent (not made with hands, that is, not of this creation) 12 he entered once for all into the holy places, not by means of the blood of goats and calves but by means of his own blood, thus securing an eternal redemption.

An eternal redemption is timeless.

Heb 10

How then is any old testament saint atoned for except through the timeless event of the Cross.

Heb 2:
he helps the offspring of Abraham. 17 Therefore he had to be made like his brothers in every respect, so that he might become a merciful and faithful high priest in the service of God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people.

Jesus is of the eternal Order of Melchizedek without beginning of time nor end of days.
I think you've lost track of the original issue, which was Timtofly's attempt to deny that Daniel 9:24 prophesies that Christ would "make an end of sins", which Hebrews 9:26 et al confirm that He did.

I trust that you're not another such attempted denier.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you've lost track of the original issue, which was Timtofly's attempt to deny that Daniel 9:24 prophesies that Christ would "make an end of sins", which Hebrews 9:26 et al confirm that He did.

Exactly bro!

Reactions: covenantee

Carl Emerson

Apr 6, 2022
Auckland
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand

I have no issue with Heb 9:26 but there are different interpretations.

I am keen to know how you perceive the sins of Old Covenant saints were atoned for.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have no issue with Heb 9:26 but there are different interpretations.

I am keen to know how you perceive the sins of Old Covenant saints were atoned for.
Do an OT search on "aton". You'll see many results.

Animal sacrifices conferred temporary atonements, thus the need for their continual repetition.

Christ's one sacrifice was the one final atonement forever.

It "made an end of sins" (Daniel 9:24) by "putting away sin" (Hebrews 9:26).

Forever.

Last edited:

Carl Emerson

Apr 6, 2022
Auckland
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Do an OT search on "aton". You'll see many results.

Animal sacrifices conferred temporary atonements, thus the need for their continual repetition.

Christ's one sacrifice was the one final atonement forever.

It "made an end of sins" (Daniel 9:24) by "putting away sin" (Hebrews 9:26).

Forever.

So how do Old Covenant saints enter heaven if they do not have the atonement through the Blood of Christ ?

Carl Emerson

Apr 6, 2022
Auckland
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
They had atonement through the blood of animals.

Is that not evident from your OT search?
No... because it was stated clearly as follows...

Heb 10

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So how do Old Covenant saints enter heaven if they do not have the atonement through the Blood of Christ ?
Who said that they don't have the atonement through the blood of Christ? Of course they do. There is no other way to have permanent atonement for one's sins.

Last edited:

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No... because it was stated clearly as follows...

Heb 10
Under the OT, God required animal sacrifices, and the word "atonement" was used to describe what they accomplished.

If they served no purpose, why did God require them?

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You make so many nonsensical and self-defeating statements like this. When they are pointed out, you fail to support them by any solid Scripture. So:

If Satan was allowed to deceive humanity at the beginning, did God break His own laws?

So, according to you, there is no laws to be obeyed or requirements to be kept in your millennial sham?

1. So, according to you, turning your back on Jesus is not sin?
2. Embracing Satan and becoming a follower of him is not sin?
3. Mobilizing in Satan's army to destroy "the camp of the saints" is not sin?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hebrews 11:13-16KJV
13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.
14 For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country.
15 And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned.
16 But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.