mormons exposed.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Illrest: "Mormons are welcome here, and even if you believe they are not Christians"

Despite your own personal vendetta, I am a Christian and have full Christian right on this board. Any attack or abuse of me are against forum rules and will be immediately reported. These are the rules of this forum. If you don't like them, then there are plenty of other denomination-specific forums you can spend your time on.

Well I have to say that I am surprised that the devil actually won a round!

He is all about threatenings and brute force; so of course you would eventually resort to his tactics, which also shows where your allegiance truly lies and who is your master.

Believe it or not, @Jane_Doe22, I have not abused you in the slightest. All of my dealings with you have been in an attempt to get you to see that you are headed down the wrong path.

And if we are not allowed to act in this kind of care for other people's souls on these forums, then I will say this: that the state of things has deteriorated so that the devil will now have more of a sway in the way things work around here.

Because real Christians will be inhibited in our ability to seek to win souls to Jesus, who are caught up in systems of doctrine that are contrary to salvation in Christ.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you sure that you are of the pay grade to determine who is a Christian and who is not?
If I say that I am, would it not be a statement of pride?

But you are attempting to humble me.

Are you certain that you are of the pay grade to be able to do that?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Illrest: "Mormons are welcome here, and even if you believe they are not Christians"

Despite your own personal vendetta, I am a Christian and have full Christian right on this board. Any attack or abuse of me are against forum rules and will be immediately reported. These are the rules of this forum. If you don't like them, then there are plenty of other denomination-specific forums you can spend your time on.
This question has not yet been answered by a moderator of these boards.

If the ruling is that these boards hold mormonism to be another denomination of Christianity, then I will abide by those rules (and may also take my business elsewhere). However, it may yet still be ruled by the boards that mormonism is identified as a pseudo-Christian cult (and not as another denomination); in which case those rules that apply to our treatment of Christians of other denominations do not apply to our dealings with mormons here.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, not at all. That was just my way of reminding us all to not be looking at the speck in your brother's eye, etc..
Who were you implying is a moron?

This is a derogatory term that I do not believe anyone can rightly use without there being a specific amount of animosity dwelling within them.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I say that I am, would it not be a statement of pride?

But you are attempting to humble me.

Are you certain that you are of the pay grade to be able to do that?

lol Consider your self humbled. Quit attacking the ladies it is a poor show of character. It really makes you look bad. The Lord has put the Mormons in my path for a reason. Regardless of where I was stationed my house was a safe haven for the missionaries. Still can't get them to drink coffee. lol Even the ones in the Navy. The salt of a religious belief is how you apply it. The Mormons I have to admit generally have a good Christian demeanor, by that, more so than your average Christian from other denominations. I associate with many denominations, I even associate with you, and you are a mess, by your own admission. So behave.

Last edited:

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This question has not yet been answered by a moderator of these boards.

If the ruling is that these boards hold mormonism to be another denomination of Christianity, then I will abide by those rules (and may also take my business elsewhere). However, it may yet still be ruled by the boards that mormonism is identified as a pseudo-Christian cult (and not as another denomination); in which case those rules that apply to our treatment of Christians of other denominations do not apply to our dealings with mormons here.
It's pretty juvenile, shallow and not very well concealed deliberate degradation to deliberately spell Mormonism, three times, with a lower-case "m", while capitalizing Christian the same number of times. I think that was quite unnecessary.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's pretty juvenile, shallow and not very well concealed deliberate degradation to deliberately spell Mormonism, three times, with a lower-case "m", while capitalizing Christian the same number of times. I think that was quite unnecessary.

More and more of those who sympathize with mormonism are being exposed as we continue (as is revealed by certain posts along with the revelation of who likes those specific posts)...

It even appears that these specific boards are overrun by people of that religion.

lol Consider your self humbled. Quit attacking the ladies it is a poor show of character. It really makes you look bad.

I do not believe that I have attacked any of the ladies. I have addressed their belief system, and they have taken it personally; and that is the crux of the matter.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord has put the Mormons in my path for a reason. Regardless of where I was stationed my house was a safe haven for the missionaries.
You would do well to heed what is written in 2 John 1:9-11...

2Jo 1:9, Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
2Jo 1:10, If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
2Jo 1:11, For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

I do believe that helping them down their path is the same as bidding them Godspeed.

So then, if you are going to help them down their path, you had better be certain that they carry the truth. Because if you are in any way in doubt, you will be held accountable for partaking in the spread of false doctrine, and if you have any knowledge of the fact that it is false doctrine that they are spreading, then you will be held accountable for doing this deliberately.

If you believe that they carry the truth to the uttermost, then you've got other problems.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You would do well to heed what is written in 2 John 1:9-11...

2Jo 1:9, Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
2Jo 1:10, If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
2Jo 1:11, For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

I do believe that helping them down their path is the same as bidding them Godspeed.

So then, if you are going to help them down their path, you had better be certain that they carry the truth. Because if you are in any way in doubt, you will be held accountable for partaking in the spread of false doctrine, and if you have any knowledge of the fact that it is false doctrine that they are spreading, then you will be held accountable for doing this deliberately.

If you believe that they carry the truth to the uttermost, then you've got other problems.

You are trying my patience. If you keep going down this road it is not going to go well for you. Stop it now while you are ahead. I know Mormon theology it has its issues, so do other denominations. If you want to talk about what issues you have with Mormonism in a polite manner we can. But you lay off the lady.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At this point my contention is not only with the lady. Apparently it is also with you and quite a few others (as it appears that you are also one of those) who believe in mormon doctrine.

And I have said nothing against the lady. I have addressed her belief system and she has taken it personally; perhaps in order to arouse the chivalrous side in some of you. She plays the victim in order to rally people to her side. But she is no victim: all mormons are wolves-in-sheep's clothing who are attempting to enter into the sheepfold not through the door, even as thieves and robbers (see John 10).

I suppose that a wolf (whether male or female) who is struck by the shepherd's sword as it attempts to steal a sheep from the fold can cry out that it is a victim: after all, it was only seeking after a meal!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are trying my patience. If you keep going down this road it is not going to go well for you. Stop it now while you are ahead. I know Mormon theology it has its issues, so do other denominations. If you want to talk about what issues you have with Mormonism in a polite manner we can. But you lay off the lady.
I also did not say anything to @Jane_Doe22 personally in the post that you are here responding to.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Talk to me about it. Leave her out of it. What is your issue?
I have already discussed my issue with her in the previous thread. It is resolved in my mind; but I also do not believe that the mormon holy spirit is the true Holy Spirit since (in the story) it told Nephi to chop off someone's head.

@Jane_Doe22 answered this by pointing out that the God of the Bible also told people to kill "innocent" people (and I responded that no one is innocent; and that God also has the right to do that since He is Omniscient and loving and works everything out for everyone so that there is the best eternity possible).

I responded by showing forth that modern-day murderers can justify their crimes by saying that the mormon holy spirit told them to do it.

For I believe that God telling Saul to wipe out a nation that was the enemy of his nation, as him being king of his own nation of whom the Amalekites were the enemy, is different than "the holy spirit" telling an individual to chop off someone's head.

This to me is borderline blasphemy of the Holy Spirit; to say that the Holy Spirit would lead or guide someone to murder someone else. My understanding of the Holy Ghost is that He leads by love; and also He sheds abroad His love in the hearts of all those who receive Him.

Since the mormon holy spirit is a different spirit than the Holy Spirit of the Bible, why would I receive him?

It is clear that the Holy Bible warns against doing such a thing:

2Co 11:3, But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
2Co 11:4, For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

Last edited:

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have already discussed my issue with her in the previous thread. It is resolved in my mind; but I also do not believe that the mormon holy spirit is the true Holy Spirit since it told Nephi to chop off someone's head.

@Jane_Doe22 answered this by pointing out that the God of the Bible also told people to kill "innocent" people (and I responded that no one is innocent; and that God also has the right to do that since He is Omniscient and loving and works everything out for everyone so that there is the best eternity possible).

I responded by showing forth that modern-day murderers can justify their crimes by saying that the mormon holy spirit told them to do it.

For I believe that God telling Saul to wipe out a nation that was the enemy of his nation, as him being king of his own nation of whom the Amalekites were the enemy, is different than "the holy spirit" telling an individual to chop off someone's head.

This to me is borderline blasphemy of the Holy Spirit; to say that the Holy Spirit would lead or guide someone to murder someone else. My understanding of the Holy Ghost is that He leads by love; and also He sheds abroad His love in the hearts of all those who receive Him.

Since the mormon holy spirit is a different spirit than the Holy Spirit of the Bible, why would I receive him?

It is clear that the Holy Bible warns against doing such a thing:

2Co 11:3, But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
2Co 11:4, For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

So I don't jump to conclusions. Pick one and let's discuss it.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At this point my contention is not only with the lady. Apparently it is also with you and quite a few others (as it appears that you are also one of those) who believe in mormon doctrine.

And I have said nothing against the lady. I have addressed her belief system and she has taken it personally; perhaps in order to arouse the chivalrous side in some of you. She plays the victim in order to rally people to her side. But she is no victim: all mormons are wolves-in-sheep's clothing who are attempting to enter into the sheepfold not through the door, even as thieves and robbers (see John 10).

I suppose that a wolf (whether male or female) who is struck by the shepherd's sword as it attempts to steal a sheep from the fold can cry out that it is a victim: after all, it was only seeking after a meal!
Yeah, well, most of the contention here by others has nothing to do with Mormonism. It's because you are being a jerk, unbecoming of a Christian.

Reactions: Waiting on him

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, well, most of the contention here by others has nothing to do with Mormonism. It's because you are being a jerk, unbecoming of a Christian.
You think of me as a jerk because I exposed you as a false teacher. You still can't even confess that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh (a Man sitting on the right hand of the throne of the Lord). Therefore you have failed the test of 1 John 4:1-3, 2 John 1:7.

The fact that others are ganging up on me and perhaps also calling me a jerk only reveals the fact that they are also sympathetic to mormonism: their religious affiliation causes them to act as my enemies because I am fighting against what they believe in; and of course if you can take out the messenger as having bad fruit you can destroy his message.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When, as a minister, you begin to step on the toes of others, you can be certain that an accusation by them against you of having bad fruit is not far behind.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You think of me as a jerk because I exposed you as a false teacher. You still can't even confess that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh (a Man sitting on the right hand of the throne of the Lord). Therefore you have failed the test of 1 John 4:1-3, 2 John 1:7.

The fact that others are ganging up on me and perhaps also calling me a jerk only reveals the fact that they are also sympathetic to mormonism: their religious affiliation causes them to act as my enemies because I am fighting against what they believe in; and of course if you can take out the messenger as having bad fruit you can destroy his message.

Ok, the topic is Mormonism....tell me what is your issue with it.