mormons exposed.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just talk...what is it about Mormonism that offends you?
I already told you...weren't you paying attention? or, maybe, my objection is too powerful of an objection and you don't have an answer for it.

Do you think I want to receive a holy spirit that will lead me and guide me to go and kill someone?

If you do, then you are out of your proverbial mind!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just talk...what is it about Mormonism that offends you?

Would you say tht
In Oneness Pentecostalism, the Holy Ghost is absolutely promised to those who are initiated into the faith the way that they prescribe it.

My only issue with Catholicism is that it is written in 1 Timothy 2:5 that there is one God even one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus. Not Mary or the saints.

I hold to the doctrines of the Bible as I understand them. Adding three or more books that change our understanding of the Bible just does not fly with me: I will go with the faith that was once delivered to all the saints, Jude 1:3.

Would you say your beliefs are along the lines of fundamentalism?

Reactions: Willie T

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I already told you...weren't you paying attention? or, maybe, my objection is too powerful of an objection and you don't have an answer for it.

Do you think I want to receive a holy spirit that will lead me and guide me to go and kill someone?

If you do, then you are out of your proverbial mind!

Ok, lets go that route, lets talk about the Holy Spirit and killing someone.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The belief that the King James Version of the Holy Bible is the inspired and inerrant word of God, and everything that we need for life and godliness.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It means: "If it turns out OK, then it doesn't matter what means you used to get the result."
Well, on the one hand I agree, based on Romans 3:1-8.

However, I would say that the Lord is not subject to this concept (see Romans 8:28); and that the Holy Spirit is included in our definition of the Lord.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The belief that the King James Version of the Holy Bible is the inspired and inerrant word of God, and everything that we need for life and godliness.

So am I wrong in saying that your religion is contained in the scriptures and only the translation of the KJV. How close am I?

Reactions: Willie T

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So am I wrong in saying that your religion is contained in the scriptures and only the translation of the KJV. How close am I?
I hold the kjv to be superior to other versions. It is to be trusted above all others whenever there is any dispute on doctrinal issues.

However, other translations are useful when it is difficult to understand what is written in the authorized version.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hold the kjv to be superior to other versions. It is to be trusted above all others whenever there is any dispute on doctrinal issues.

However, other translations are useful when it is difficult to understand what is written in the authorized version.

Ok, then what was it that made the KJV the best for you?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mat 7:13, Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Mat 7:14, Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok, then what was it that made the KJV the best for you?
I started with it. When someone suggested that I try another version, I did indeed go to another version, and my walk with Christ went downhill from there. When I returned to the kjv, my walk with Christ started looking up once more.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I started with it. When someone suggested that I try another version, I did indeed go to another version, and my walk with Christ went downhill from there. When I returned to the kjv, my walk with Christ started looking up once more.

So this is your belief, fundamentalism, the KJV, and the reason for the KJV is something in your life...How close am I?