Mr 10:45 For the Son of man also came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is the ransom? The price Jesus paid to buy back what Adam lost. (1 Cor. 15:22) Why do we need the ransom? Because Jehovah’s standard of justice as set out in the Law required that a life be given for a life. (Ex. 21:23, 24) Adam lost his perfect human life. To satisfy God’s justice, Jesus sacrificed his perfect human life. (Rom. 5:17) He thus becomes an “Eternal Father” to all those who exercise faith in the ransom. (Isa. 9:6; Rom. 3:23, 24) Jesus was willing to sacrifice his life because of his great love for his heavenly Father and for us. (John 14:31; 15:13) Moved by that love, he was determined to keep his integrity to the end and to accomplish his Father’s will. Jesus did so by remaining faithful until his death. As a result, Jehovah’s original purpose for mankind and for the earth will be fulfilled

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whosoever believes in the testimony that GOD gave of His SON has both the Father and the Son
But who ever does not believe makes God out to be a liar and will face the wrath of God .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is the ransom? The price Jesus paid to buy back what Adam lost. (1 Cor. 15:22) Why do we need the ransom? Because Jehovah’s standard of justice as set out in the Law required that a life be given for a life. (Ex. 21:23, 24) Adam lost his perfect human life. To satisfy God’s justice, Jesus sacrificed his perfect human life. (Rom. 5:17) He thus becomes an “Eternal Father” to all those who exercise faith in the ransom. (Isa. 9:6; Rom. 3:23, 24) Jesus was willing to sacrifice his life because of his great love for his heavenly Father and for us. (John 14:31; 15:13) Moved by that love, he was determined to keep his integrity to the end and to accomplish his Father’s will. Jesus did so by remaining faithful until his death. As a result, Jehovah’s original purpose for mankind and for the earth will be fulfilled
The way I see it, when Satan had an innocent man killed - Jesus - he lost his credibility.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The way I see it, when Satan had an innocent man killed - Jesus - he lost his credibility.
Make no mistake Bob, he is a very successful god, he led a third of the angels into rebellion, and like the song says, has the whole world in his hands. He has successfully kept most humans from standing on Jehovah's side of the issue.

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The price Jesus paid to buy back what Adam lost. (1 Cor. 15:22)
What did Adam lose that required Jesus to buy back?
Jesus sacrificed his perfect human life. (Rom. 5:17) He thus becomes an “Eternal Father” to all those who exercise faith in the ransom. (Isa. 9:6; Rom. 3:23, 24)
If anyone has faith, why does he need to exercise it?

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

(Romans 5:12) . . .That is why, just as through one man sin entered into the world and death through sin, and so death spread to all men because they had all sinned. . .
(1 Corinthians 15:21, 22) . . .For since death came through a man, resurrection of the dead also comes through a man. 22 For just as in Adam all are dying, so also in the Christ all will be made alive.

(Matthew 7:21) . . .“Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.
(John 14:15) . . .“If you love me, you will observe my commandments.
(1 John 5:3) . . .For this is what the love of God means, that we observe his commandments;. . .