muslim terror strikes again

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
They have come to the place of.." If they don't toe the line, kill them".
Here today in eastern Canada a imam Cleric 'preached' .."If you leave the Islam religion you will be killed."
What a "shepherd" eh!! If they stay they are lumped in with the extremists, if they leave they could well be killed. Not much choice there.
I strongly believe that one day, be it next week, next month, next year...the imams will announce to them- 'Now is the time'...kill the Christians, the Jews, etc etc..if not, you will be killed."
One day those peaceful neighbours of ours will smile as usual, even shake our hand, while with the other hand cut our throats. ( obey, kill or be killed)
I think we are seeing and experiencing the "beginning of sorrows"...the tribulation...and it will get a lot worse yet. Darkness before the Dawn. But, we can in faith look up...As Paul said in Romans 13:-
"And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed."
In that we can take comfort and glory and stay in peace. ✟

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You have fallen for the lie when you say 'especially the extreme ones'. All of islam is extreme and radical and have the west's demise as their goal. And if you believe otherwise then you are a fool and are why the killing keeps taking place. As soon as war can be declared against islam then the problem will be solved. But people like you who want to just pray for them and protect them, as the murderers they are, are why this thing continues.

No one is stopping you from going over there in a muslim area and being a missionary. Are you doing that? Find a muslim area in your country and go and preach the gospel of Christ. No one is stopping you. Have you done that yet. You are free to do that.

But, as I have said before, islam is the threat to western civilization. And governments don't and can't act like churches. They must protect their nation. And because of the philosophy you are helping to spread, they don't. You need to grow up.

Stranger

Well you obviously skipped past the part where I said these extremists blow up mosques too, now lets look at Christianity, there is quite a bit of division going on in the Church at the moment, whether if it's doctrine differences, whether if it's left or right wing Christians, that's just the small division we see in Christianity today, but in Islam in the muslim world these differences are to the extreme, so much that one goes killing & blowing up other muslims. Islam does have some good muslims, I have a great muslim friend over in Egypt, he is friendly & cheerful. We cannot go just singling out all muslims, Christians get persecuted in muslim countries, Christians also get persecuted in hindu countries, buddhist countries, North Korea, China, Myanmar, India, Christians even get persecuted in supposedly *Christian countries*, the many parts of South America, Central America, but we shouldn't do the same back to them, we are to treat them with forgiveness and love, the example Jesus set for us. Eye for an eye is old testament & salvation, love, compassion, grace is the new one.

Are you encouraging acts of violence against muslims?

How would you feel if you were a muslim in today's world? Stranger? Or how would you feel if you were a black in the 50s? And some white redneck in a white hooded suit came chasing you with a weapon? Pretty left out and scared i reckon. That's slowly becoming the case into days world, people already go of the assumption *that man looks like a muslim, he's a terrorist,* what a dangerous assumption that is, when that person is most likely an innocent sunni muslim. That to me is just an act of fear.

We already see white people going around on trains, buses and trams on the news right here in Australia swearing, abusing and yelling at innocent muslims, now how would you feel Stranger?

War is not the solution, Jesus is the solution.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mjh29

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
And if you believe otherwise then you are a fool
Woops here we are with Stranger who got special permission from God direct to be able to call brothers fools again.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well you obviously skipped past the part where I said these extremists blow up mosques too, now lets look at Christianity, there is quite a bit of division going on in the Church at the moment, whether if it's doctrine differences, whether if it's left or right wing Christians, that's just the small division we see in Christianity today, but in Islam in the muslim world these differences are to the extreme, so much that one goes killing & blowing up other muslims. Islam does have some good muslims, I have a great muslim friend over in Egypt, he is friendly & cheerful. We cannot go just singling out all muslims, Christians get persecuted in muslim countries, Christians also get persecuted in hindu countries, buddhist countries, North Korea, China, Myanmar, India, Christians even get persecuted in supposedly *Christian countries*, the many parts of South America, Central America, but we shouldn't do the same back to them, we are to treat them with forgiveness and love, the example Jesus set for us. Eye for an eye is old testament & salvation, love, compassion, grace is the new one.

How would you feel if you were a muslim in today's world? Stranger? Or how would you feel if you were a black in the 50s? And some white redneck in a white hooded suit came chasing you with a weapon? Pretty left out and scared i reckon. That's slowly becoming the case into days world, people already go of the assumption *that man looks like a muslim, he's a terrorist,* what a dangerous assumption that is, when that person is most likely an innocent sunni muslim. That to me is just an act of fear.

We already see white people going around on trains, buses and trams on the news right here in Australia swearing, abusing and yelling at innocent muslims, now how would you feel Stranger?

Violence is the only thing that will stop the movement of islam. You may say God can do it. Well, of course He can. And He uses nations to go to war to do it. Your and others problem is you can't or won't identify islam as the enemy. And that is exactly what they want you to keep 'not' doing. Just because you got a muslim friend doesn't change what islam is.

Am I encouraging acts of violence on muslims? If war is an act of violence then yes.

All muslims are terrorists because they are part of islam which is a terrorist organization. All muslims make up the seed bed from which they launch their terrorism. All mosques are fortresses of terrorism. They all are the enemy. Their goal is your submission. You and others can deny it. But just keep watching the body count go up.

You and others are being used. They are blowing smoke and laughing at you because you're buying it.

I'm not a muslim and i'm not black. I know who I am and function on that basis. The muslim at least knows who he is and functions on that basis. It is the vast majority of westerners that don't know anymore who they are and believe the muslim is like them because some are 'friendly'. Well, France is learning. Now England is learning. But it is probably too late.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not in the New Covanant.

Nations do not follow the New Covenant. Nations are not under the New Covenant. You and others cannot distinguish the movement of God among the Church and His dealings with the nations.

Stranger

Reactions: Job

Mjh29

May 28, 2017
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

They need the gospel just as much as we do, I agree..... and im a Calvinist..... we never agree with anyone
[JK ;)]

Reactions: Josho

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well, we all obviously know the problem , so what really is the answer?
Just to say " they need Jesus " is a platitude that get nothing done!! We all know that they need Jesus.
Personally I feel pretty helpless...as said...I know the problem. Lets be honest here, they worship and serve a god that does not have the heart of Our God.! While, as someone already said..the muslims are a machine..we know that.
The 'problem' as I see it, naturally is
untouchable. The problem is not the muslims, they could not do all this if it was not being organized..even a 10 year old can comprehend that..... though they are indeed 'being used'...it is the One World Leaders who have agreed to cause this chaos in all the lands..it is THEY who have told each country- " You MUST take in this army of migrants, you must give them money and give them jobs." (even though not having enough for their own people )
It cannot be comprehended by the natural mind, because it is all crazy talk. It will never "make sense" because it is a destructive scheme.
I hear the UN has now said that England must take in ten thousand more migrants and house them all, free.
There is not room for the ones they already have!!
It cannot ever "make sense" because it is a spiritual war ....of destroy and conquer ...but behind them, are the World Leaders.

Lets face it, we are all only a number to them..( O.W.O.) we are not people...only they are 'people'. They have let the dog off it's leash in every country, their Plan is working..and we aint seen nothing yet. ( they all have sweet grandchildren too...I do wonder how they will ever re-leash their dog when the work is done! humm)
BUT, that is just a Plan...God will have the last word..He has His Plan A. What we see today is just plan B. It is not time yet..but sometime , we God's people will hear a rustling of movement in the Heavens when Michael and the angels get ready to move. Yay God!! \0/ \0/ \0/
I think in not too much time in the future , many people who have been taught that the Church will be Raptured Out...will wake up in a shock as they find they are still right here, and will face the music with the rest of us!!!
Yes, I may feel powerless in the natural...but well prepared in the Spirit...our God is an awesome God.
His Kingdom is coming!! I have read the end of the Book, and He wins!! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Sword

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Nations do not follow the New Covenant. Nations are not under the New Covenant. You and others cannot distinguish the movement of God among the Church and His dealings with the nations.

Stranger
According to you not the bible. Your kind have been fighting this war since years Hows that working out for ya. You had long enough so what the problem?

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
Once again the muslims kill innocent westerners in England. So I guess we will get to hear the same old song by the reporters and political leaders. Yes, yes, they condemn these acts. Yes, yes, we will not be defeated. Yes, yes, it is only radical islam that is doing this. Yes, yes, there is nothing we really can do about it.

But there is. The west just doesn't want to. The west doesn't want to recognize they have been wrong and that islam is the problem. Not radical islam, islam. Our governments have let the enemy in and he is killing us. And our governments are letting them kill us because they don't try and get rid of them. islam should be declared illegal. All muslims deported.

There, see how easy that is.

Stranger

There won't be any peace on earth until after the day of the Lord.

Ezekiel 7:25
When terror comes, they will seek peace in vain.

Ezekiel 13:
10 "'Because they lead my people astray, saying, "Peace," when there is no peace, and because, when a flimsy wall is built, they cover it with whitewash,

Ezekiel 13
16: those prophets of Israel who prophesied to Jerusalem and saw visions of peace for her when there was no peace, declares the Sovereign LORD."'

Isaiah 59
8: The way of peace they do not know; there is no justice in their paths. They have turned them into crooked roads; no one who walks along them will know peace.

Jeremiah 6:14
They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. 'Peace, peace,' they say, when there is no peace.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Ezekiel 13:
10 "'Because they lead my people astray, saying, "Peace," when there is no peace, and because, when a flimsy wall is built, they cover it with whitewash,

Ezekiel 13
16: those prophets of Israel who prophesied to Jerusalem and saw visions of peace for her when there was no peace, declares the Sovereign LORD."'

Isaiah 59
8: The way of peace they do not know; there is no justice in their paths. They have turned them into crooked roads; no one who walks along them will know peace.

They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. 'Peace, peace,' they say, when there is no peace.
And absoloutly none of these posts say on the earth untill the end of time. So why are you trying to make us believe what you THINK?

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
And absoloutly none of these posts say on the earth untill the end of time. So why are you trying to make us believe what you THINK?

It's impossible to make an unbeliever believe in the knowledge of God called Christ. However, there happens to be a few members in this forum who like the knowledge of Christ that they read in the words that God has me type. This is why I'm in this forum and other forums besides this one.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to you not the bible. Your kind have been fighting this war since years Hows that working out for ya. You had long enough so what the problem?

Yet you offer nothing to prove what you say.

My kind? What is my kind? I sense more yellow. I sense more crawfish. But, surprise me...what is my kind? Do you savy 'crawfish' as I use it?

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ezekiel 13:

Ezekiel 13

Isaiah 59

I know there won't be any peace till after the day of the Lord. So, what are you saying. We do nothing? Because God will bring peace eventually, we do nothing? Do you want to cave? Do you want to surrender because you believe God will take care of it? You may as well not witness because God will save those He wants to.

God will save those He wants to, but He will do it using us, in spiritual warfare.

Just because we know the outcome does not mean we do nothing. We do all we can for the kingdom of God. No matter if it causes our deaths. No matter that we know the outcome. We play the man.

Stranger

Last edited:

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, we all obviously know the problem , so what really is the answer?
Just to say " they need Jesus " is a platitude that get nothing done!! We all know that they need Jesus.
Personally I feel pretty helpless...as said...I know the problem. Lets be honest here, they worship and serve a god that does not have the heart of Our God.! While, as someone already said..the muslims are a machine..we know that.
The 'problem' as I see it, naturally is
untouchable. The problem is not the muslims, they could not do all this if it was not being organized..even a 10 year old can comprehend that..... though they are indeed 'being used'...it is the One World Leaders who have agreed to cause this chaos in all the lands..it is THEY who have told each country- " You MUST take in this army of migrants, you must give them money and give them jobs." (even though not having enough for their own people )
It cannot be comprehended by the natural mind, because it is all crazy talk. It will never "make sense" because it is a destructive scheme.
I hear the UN has now said that England must take in ten thousand more migrants and house them all, free.
There is not room for the ones they already have!!
It cannot ever "make sense" because it is a spiritual war ....of destroy and conquer ...but behind them, are the World Leaders.

Lets face it, we are all only a number to them..( O.W.O.) we are not people...only they are 'people'. They have let the dog off it's leash in every country, their Plan is working..and we aint seen nothing yet. ( they all have sweet grandchildren too...I do wonder how they will ever re-leash their dog when the work is done! humm)
BUT, that is just a Plan...God will have the last word..He has His Plan A. What we see today is just plan B. It is not time yet..but sometime , we God's people will hear a rustling of movement in the Heavens when Michael and the angels get ready to move. Yay God!! \0/ \0/ \0/
I think in not too much time in the future , many people who have been taught that the Church will be Raptured Out...will wake up in a shock as they find they are still right here, and will face the music with the rest of us!!!
Yes, I may feel powerless in the natural...but well prepared in the Spirit...our God is an awesome God.
His Kingdom is coming!! I have read the end of the Book, and He wins!! :D

Yes, God wins. But He expects your participation.

Don't say God will win so no need for me to do nothing. Say, God will win and is looking for men and women to fight His fight that He wins. He will fight it through His people.

Stranger

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
I know there won't be any peace till after the day of the Lord. So, what are you saying. We do nothing? Because God will bring peace eventually, we do nothing? Do you want to cave? Do you want to surrender because you believe God will take care of it? You may as well not witness because God will save those He wants to.

God will save those He wants to, but He will do it using us, in spiritual warfare.

Just because we know the outcome does not mean we do nothing. We do all we can for the kingdom of God. No matter if it causes our deaths. No matter that we know the outcome. We play the man.

Stranger

St. Paul knew what I know to be true;

Acts 17
24: The God who made the world and everything in it, being Lord of heaven and earth, does not live in shrines made by man,
25: nor is he served by human hands, as though he needed anything, since he himself gives to all men life and breath and everything.
26: And he made from one every nation of men to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their habitation,
27: that they should seek God, in the hope that they might feel after him and find him. Yet he is not far from each one of us,
28: for ..In him we live and move and have our being'; as even some of your poets have said, ..For we are indeed his offspring.'

All the work religious people did during this first temporary generation was all planned out by our Creator so whatever you thought was important to God was meaningless but everything you religious people did for God was important for Him to learn who He is and how He was created.

All men created in the image of God will remain as they observe their flesh dying during this temporary generation.

I Timothy 4:10
10: For to this end we toil and strive, because we have our hope set on the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of those who believe.

I Corinthians 5:
1: It is actually reported that there is immorality among you, and of a kind that is not found even among pagans; for a man is living with his father's wife.
2: And you are arrogant! Ought you not rather to mourn? Let him who has done this be removed from among you.
3: For though absent in body I am present in spirit, and as if present, I have already pronounced judgment
4: in the name of the Lord Jesus on the man who has done such a thing. When you are assembled, and my spirit is present, with the power of our Lord Jesus,
5: you are to deliver this man to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

You see, even the sinner who does some very evil acts will experience the death of his flesh but his spirit ( created man ) will be saved because it was born in the Word of God from the beginning.

John 1
1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2: He was in the beginning with God;
3: all things were made through him, and without him was not anything made that was made.
4: In him was life, and the life was the light of men.