muslim terror strikes again

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
Yes, God wins. But He expects your participation.

Don't say God will win so no need for me to do nothing. Say, God will win and is looking for men and women to fight His fight that He wins. He will fight it through His people.

Stranger

God wins when He kills all the inhabitants on earth on the day of the Lord.

2 Peter 3
10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.

Zephaniah 1
18: Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them on the day of the wrath of the LORD. In the fire of his jealous wrath, all the earth shall be consumed; for a full, yea, sudden end he will make of all the inhabitants of the earth.

God promised Noah that he would use the earth to kill all the flesh of men;

Genesis 6
12: And God saw the earth, and behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way upon the earth.
13: And God said to Noah, "I have determined to make an end of all flesh; for the earth is filled with violence through them; behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

17: For behold, I will bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh in which is the breath of life from under heaven; everything that is on the earth shall die.

The flood killed most flesh on earth but it set up the conditions of the earth to kill the rest of the flesh on the day of the Lord with His fire which is the stored molten lava inside the earth.

2 Peter 3
5 They deliberately ignore this fact, that by the word of God heavens existed long ago, and an earth formed out of water and by means of water,
6 through which the world that then existed was deluged with water and perished.
7 But by the same word the heavens and earth that now exist have been stored up for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

"Ungodly men" are the flesh of men, the proud of the earth who cannot keep themselves alive without the Word of God, also known as the breath of life.

Psalm 22
29: Yea, to him shall all the proud of the earth bow down; before him shall bow all who go down to the dust, and he who cannot keep himself alive.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yet you offer nothing to prove what you say.

My kind? What is my kind? I sense more yellow. I sense more crawfish. But, surprise me...what is my kind? Do you savy 'crawfish' as I use it?

Stranger
I never started it you did. You prove its in scripture I said it aint and it aint so rather than dodgeing and worming out. its up to you.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never started it you did. You prove its in scripture I said it aint and it aint so rather than dodgeing and worming out. its up to you.

You responded to me in your post #27 which wasn't directed to you. Which is fine, except you never can support what you say. Just as now you refuse to do it also.

So, again, what is 'my kind'?

Stranger

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You responded to me in your post #27 which wasn't directed to you. Which is fine, except you never can support what you say. Just as now you refuse to do it also.

So, again, what is 'my kind'?

Stranger
Ahh you will then need to out line who your posts are directed at :) Here was me thinking it was a public forum.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ahh you will then need to out line who your posts are directed at :) Here was me thinking it was a public forum.

Reread.

Getting back to the subject, what in my post #26, that you responded to, do you have a question on?

Stranger

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Reread my post where do you get that in the new covanant

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reread my post where do you get that in the new covanant

Believers are under the New Covenant, not nations. Nations operate under the world system which at this time Satan is in control of. To come under the New Covenant you must be a believer.

Stranger

Reactions: Helen

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
Believers are under the New Covenant, not nations. Nations operate under the world system which at this time Satan is in control of. To come under the New Covenant you must be a believer.

Stranger

Jeremiah 5:
15: Behold, I am bringing upon you a nation from afar, O house of Israel, says the LORD. It is an enduring nation, it is an ancient nation, a nation whose language you do not know, nor can you understand what they say.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Stranger
And as a believer in the NC you ARE NOT called to rasie arms againt the muslims. So please show us where we are called to raise arms against our fellow man?

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jeremiah 5:
15: Behold, I am bringing upon you a nation from afar, O house of Israel, says the LORD. It is an enduring nation, it is an ancient nation, a nation whose language you do not know, nor can you understand what they say.

That is exactly my point. Babylon was an unbelieving nation. Yet God will use it to destroy Judah. Could God simply speak and all Judah die. Of course. But He uses nations to destroy other nations until there is need of a final destruction on the earth.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And as a believer in the NC you ARE NOT called to rasie arms againt the muslims. So please show us where we are called to raise arms against our fellow man?

The government we are under is there for the curbing of evil and protection of its people. (Gen. 9:6) (Rom. 13:1-3) This involves death penalty and war. So as a government ceases to apply the death penalty, then it turns more criminals on the streets to kill its people. Therefore we who are Christians must voice our approval of the death penalty because it is of God.

And as a country ceases to protect its people and let the muslims run wild, then we who are Christians must exhort the country to do what it is supposed to do. Which is go to war against islam, who is the enemy.

Stranger

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes your habit of ignoring what other ask is here again. are you doing the one way conversations again? I asked you where in the NC does it say we are to fight the muslims. Try and concentrate or stop the tripe.

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
That is exactly my point. Babylon was an unbelieving nation. Yet God will use it to destroy Judah. Could God simply speak and all Judah die. Of course. But He uses nations to destroy other nations until there is need of a final destruction on the earth.

Stranger

You have no idea what "Babylon" means in this following prophecy;

Revelation 18
1: After this I saw another angel coming down from heaven, having great authority; and the earth was made bright with his splendor.
2: And he called out with a mighty voice, "Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great! It has become a dwelling place of demons, a haunt of every foul spirit, a haunt of every foul and hateful bird;
3: for all nations have drunk the wine of her impure passion, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth have grown rich with the wealth of her wantonness."
4: Then I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, lest you take part in her sins, lest you share in her plagues;
5: for her sins are heaped high as heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.
6: Render to her as she herself has rendered, and repay her double for her deeds; mix a double draught for her in the cup she mixed.
7: As she glorified herself and played the wanton, so give her a like measure of torment and mourning. Since in her heart she says, `A queen I sit, I am no widow, mourning I shall never see,'
8: so shall her plagues come in a single day, pestilence and mourning and famine, and she shall be burned with fire; for mighty is the Lord God who judges her."
9: And the kings of the earth, who committed fornication and were wanton with her, will weep and wail over her when they see the smoke of her burning;
10: they will stand far off, in fear of her torment, and say, "Alas! alas! thou great city, thou mighty city, Babylon! In one hour has thy judgment come."
11: And the merchants of the earth weep and mourn for her, since no one buys their cargo any more,
12: cargo of gold, silver, jewels and pearls, fine linen, purple, silk and scarlet, all kinds of scented wood, all articles of ivory, all articles of costly wood, bronze, iron and marble,
13: cinnamon, spice, incense, myrrh, frankincense, wine, oil, fine flour and wheat, cattle and sheep, horses and chariots, and slaves, that is, human souls.
14: "The fruit for which thy soul longed has gone from thee, and all thy dainties and thy splendor are lost to thee, never to be found again!"
15: The merchants of these wares, who gained wealth from her, will stand far off, in fear of her torment, weeping and mourning aloud,
16: "Alas, alas, for the great city that was clothed in fine linen, in purple and scarlet, bedecked with gold, with jewels, and with pearls!
17: In one hour all this wealth has been laid waste." And all shipmasters and seafaring men, sailors and all whose trade is on the sea, stood far off
18: and cried out as they saw the smoke of her burning, "What city was like the great city?"
19: And they threw dust on their heads, as they wept and mourned, crying out, "Alas, alas, for the great city where all who had ships at sea grew rich by her wealth! In one hour she has been laid waste.
20: Rejoice over her, O heaven, O saints and apostles and prophets, for God has given judgment for you against her!"
21: Then a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone and threw it into the sea, saying, "So shall Babylon the great city be thrown down with violence, and shall be found no more;
22: and the sound of harpers and minstrels, of flute players and trumpeters, shall be heard in thee no more; and a craftsman of any craft shall be found in thee no more; and the sound of the millstone shall be heard in thee no more;
23: and the light of a lamp shall shine in thee no more; and the voice of bridegroom and bride shall be heard in thee no more; for thy merchants were the great men of the earth, and all nations were deceived by thy sorcery.
24: And in her was found the blood of prophets and of saints, and of all who have been slain on earth."

2 Peter 3
10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.

Zephaniah 1
18: Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them on the day of the wrath of the LORD. In the fire of his jealous wrath, all the earth shall be consumed; for a full, yea, sudden end he will make of all the inhabitants of the earth.

Isaiah 66
15: "For behold, the LORD will come in fire, and his chariots like the stormwind, to render his anger in fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16: For by fire will the LORD execute judgment, and by his sword, upon all flesh; and those slain by the LORD shall be many.

The rest of the flesh of men were killed before the day of the Lord which will end this temporary generation. Then a new heaven and earth will begin with all men created in the image of God enjoying new visible images and thoughts that come from information called Christ.

Psalm 22:
25: From thee comes my praise in the great congregation; my vows I will pay before those who fear him.
26: The afflicted shall eat and be satisfied; those who seek him shall praise the LORD! May your hearts live for ever!
27: All the ends of the earth shall remember and turn to the LORD; and all the families of the nations shall worship before him.
28: For dominion belongs to the LORD, and he rules over the nations.
29: Yea, to him shall all the proud of the earth bow down; before him shall bow all who go down to the dust, and he who cannot keep himself alive.
30: Posterity shall serve him; men shall tell of the Lord to the coming generation,
31: and proclaim his deliverance to a people yet unborn, that he has wrought it.

I am the last "man" ( servant of God ) to be used to tell of the Lord and His plans for the future.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes your habit of ignoring what other ask is here again. are you doing the one way conversations again? I asked you where in the NC does it say we are to fight the muslims. Try and concentrate or stop the tripe.

No, you said as a believer we are not called to raise arms against muslims. You then asked me to show where we are called to raise arms against our fellow man.

And I showed you the verses.

Now you ask where in the NC we are to fight muslims. Well, as I said, as an individual believer I encourage my government to do what God established it to do. Because muslims are the enemy, then I an individual believer under the New Covenant encourage my government to do what it is supposed to do.

As far as my own personal protection as a believer under the New Covenant, (Luke 22:38), "And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough." So, I am to be wise in this world and do what I can for my own protection. Plus I encourage the government to do what it should in going to war against the enemy, muslims, who are killing us.

Stranger

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
lol It is enough of the stupidity He means not two swords will do us. :)

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
The government we are under is there for the curbing of evil and protection of its people. (Gen. 9:6) (Rom. 13:1-3) This involves death penalty and war. So as a government ceases to apply the death penalty, then it turns more criminals on the streets to kill its people. Therefore we who are Christians must voice our approval of the death penalty because it is of God.

And as a country ceases to protect its people and let the muslims run wild, then we who are Christians must exhort the country to do what it is supposed to do. Which is go to war against islam, who is the enemy.

Stranger
so then, Islam is your enemy after all, and not satan, and it is Islam that everyone should fear? lol

You are a spiritually sick individual, a "Christian" who is running wild, why would not an Iranian be justified in killing you for the same reasons?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Plus I encourage the government to do what it should in going to war against the enemy, muslims, who are killing us.
got a lot of Muslims that are killing off the Stranger clan, do you? They breaking in to your house, or just picking you off as you weed your garden or something? Describe to me the first example that comes to mind of Muslims killing you, Stranger.

The scary part is that you actually believe any of that is true lol.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What ever clint you still aint go no scripture and thats what you do each time. So continue on your one way conversation.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What ever clint you still aint go no scripture and thats what you do each time. So continue on your one way conversation.

Indeed it is a one way conversation because you don't have anything to offer. As usual. As soon as you can provide something, then maybe their will be some legitimate conversation. But, I am not hopeful. Give it your best shot.

Stranger