muslim terror strikes again

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I reckon you will have to prove that in another thread, but I do not see it that way at all. Nope. Jesus was talking about the New Covenant that was coming that will replace the Old Covenant.

Agreed.

Do you not find it strange how missionaries will risk their lives going into Islamic countries ( and I do not think there are that many that do that ) but yet, you would think they would be more bold to go to the muslims in this country where the laws can protect them moreso; not a guaranteed, mind you, but at least Shariah Law is not in effect and they know it.

TV ministries in our country should be exposing the lies of Islam and the Quran and preach the gospel of Jesus Christ to the viewers instead of begging for money all the time. It is a war of principality, but I reckon the Lord will have to lead the ones He knows will do it with His love and patience & gentleness.

I find it strange how ignorant people are of islam period. Both Christian and secular.

I have always said, until we recognize that there is no such thing as 'radical islam' but that it is all isalm, then we will continue to lose. And that is where we are at today.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By the way, a sherriff in Brevard county in Florida told the citizens to arm themselves. Be prepared. Your protection until the police arrive is on you. And it may be awhile before they get there.

Good advice from a good Southern State. Something I have been advocating all along.

Stranger

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I find it strange how ignorant people are of islam period. Both Christian and secular.

The prince of the air has something to do with that as well as the falsehood that the evolution theory is true..

I have always said, until we recognize that there is no such thing as 'radical islam' but that it is all isalm, then we will continue to lose. And that is where we are at today.

Stranger

Still, the real warfare against Islam is not bullets & knives but the truth in His words. May the Lord raise up workers for the harvest and not have believers wait for them to strike.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The prince of the air has something to do with that as well as the falsehood that the evolution theory is true..

Still, the real warfare against Islam is not bullets & knives but the truth in His words. May the Lord raise up workers for the harvest and not have believers wait for them to strike.

Your last statement makes no sense.

The conflict in the spiritual realm is reflected in the natural realm. And that is where bullets and guns and knifes, and giving of ones life exist. You are nothing but a hindrance in stopping the encroachment of islam.

Stranger

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your last statement makes no sense.

The conflict in the spiritual realm is reflected in the natural realm. And that is where bullets and guns and knifes, and giving of ones life exist. You are nothing but a hindrance in stopping the encroachment of islam.

Stranger

Sorry. I should have included this reference to explain.

Ephesians 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Expose the works of darkness in Islam by showing the light of Truth in the Good News in Jesus Christ is the true fight against Islam.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry. I should have included this reference to explain.

Ephesians 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Expose the works of darkness in Islam by showing the light of Truth in the Good News in Jesus Christ is the true fight against Islam.

Just because we wrestle not against flesh and blood, does not mean flesh and blood are not in the fight. We recognize that spiritual forces are behind these islamic idiots. And what spirit would that be? And the spirit behind them is carrying on his will in the flesh. But you want to ignore that.

Thus for us to wrestle against spiritual wickedness does not mean we ignore the fight in the flesh. We recognize that the warfare is spiritual. The works of darkness have fleshly results. And so the works of righteousness have the same.

Stranger

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just because we wrestle not against flesh and blood, does not mean flesh and blood are not in the fight. We recognize that spiritual forces are behind these islamic idiots. And what spirit would that be? And the spirit behind them is carrying on his will in the flesh. But you want to ignore that.

Thus for us to wrestle against spiritual wickedness does not mean we ignore the fight in the flesh. We recognize that the warfare is spiritual. The works of darkness have fleshly results. And so the works of righteousness have the same.

Stranger

The government is to wrestle against flesh and blood, but scripture clearly teaches us that this is not our battle. The principality of it is.

There is no ignoring fundamentalist muslims' of their intent, but as the devil leads them on; we are to do what? Wait for them to attack? Or get the word out on social media and however we can... that Islam is a self destructive religion when muslims kill muslims wherein the only assurance of salvation is when the bad guys kill them when they try to kill us. Then tell them the Good News in Jesus Christ over the social media.

It is so easy to criticize terrorists when they say Allah akbar which means God is good, and then they blow up in the eyes of the world. How does that make their allah good? They say continuously that Allah is all merciful and all forgiving, but muslims are not. Islam & the Quran makes the biggest hypocrites on the planet. ISIS is not sending out missionaries to teach infidels about Islam; they are just plain killing infidels in how they believe Islam is to be spread. Where is their reperesentation of their god, Allah of being all merciful and all forgiving? Fundamentalist muslims are in need of truckloads of Ex-lax, but it is not their fault when Sharia law prevents them from asking questions about the Quran and the prophet Mohammud.

Muslims are prisoners within that oppressive and coercive religion where they are goaded not to think for themselves, but just do the jihad.

Preaching the Good News in Christ's love ought to be like a nice splash of cold water on their faces when they are NOT in the process of trying to kill you, providing that God causes the increase.

That should be primary foremost thought in your mind; the commision for the lost; not being ready to kill in self defense whenever they attack next.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Thus for us to wrestle against spiritual wickedness does not mean we ignore the fight in the flesh.
actually that is likely exactly what is meant, otherwise "turn the other cheek" and "love your enemies" are both made into lies. If you are fighting in the flesh you are by definition in thrall to the world, and cannot be carrying any cross.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The government is to wrestle against flesh and blood, but scripture clearly teaches us that this is not our battle. The principality of it is.

There is no ignoring fundamentalist muslims' of their intent, but as the devil leads them on; we are to do what? Wait for them to attack? Or get the word out on social media and however we can... that Islam is a self destructive religion when muslims kill muslims wherein the only assurance of salvation is when the bad guys kill them when they try to kill us. Then tell them the Good News in Jesus Christ over the social media.

It is so easy to criticize terrorists when they say Allah akbar which means God is good, and then they blow up in the eyes of the world. How does that make their allah good? They say continuously that Allah is all merciful and all forgiving, but muslims are not. Islam & the Quran makes the biggest hypocrites on the planet. ISIS is not sending out missionaries to teach infidels about Islam; they are just plain killing infidels in how they believe Islam is to be spread. Where is their reperesentation of their god, Allah of being all merciful and all forgiving? Fundamentalist muslims are in need of truckloads of Ex-lax, but it is not their fault when Sharia law prevents them from asking questions about the Quran and the prophet Mohammud.

Muslims are prisoners within that oppressive and coercive religion where they are goaded not to think for themselves, but just do the jihad.

Preaching the Good News in Christ's love ought to be like a nice splash of cold water on their faces when they are NOT in the process of trying to kill you, providing that God causes the increase.

That should be primary foremost thought in your mind; the commision for the lost; not being ready to kill in self defense whenever they attack next.

When Moses went up against Egypt, was that a physical or spiritual battle? When Joshua went up against the Cananites, was that a physical or spiritual battle? When Jesus Christ was being crucified on the cross, was that a physical or spiritual battle?

islam is of satan. It will not change. God knows it. Shame you and others do not. Shame you and others help islam to accomplish its goals. You ignore the problem. The problem is muslims. I don't mind you preaching to them. I will witness to them when opportunity arises. But I also know, muslims and islam is the problem. And no matter how much you want them to turn to Christ, the vast majority won't. Which means you allow them to do what they want to do.

If you want your children and grand children to be under shariah law, then go ahead. Love the muslims to death. Turn your family over to them. Go ahead, as they force your womenfolk to wear berkahs. That is real submission to God. Can't get more spiritual then that. God really loves your submission to islam.

Stranger

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
islam is of satan. It will not change. God knows it. Shame you and others do not.

The Graham Crusade is of Satan by misleading believers to make a commitment to follow Christ as if keeping it, they can gain the assurance of salvation.

Promise Keepers movement is of Satan as believers resort to their own powers under the law in keeping promises to make themselves good husbands & good fathers.

2 Timothy 3:1This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. 9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.

Seeking to receive the Holy Spirit apart from salvation with evidence of tongues; seeking to receive "another" baptism of the Holy Ghost with evidence of tongues , seeking to receive the Holy Spirit again after other signs like in "Slain in the Spirit", holy laughter movement, Pensacola Outpouring, Toronto's Blessings, Ernest Angeley's Healing Crusade, and etc. are of Satan, because that is NOT the Holy Spirit being invoked to fall on believers when He is already in them as promised by faith in Jesus Christ at their salvation.

1 Timothy 4:1Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

2 Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. 4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

There are a lot of things you have missed that is of Satan that has snuck into the church, brother.

Shame you and others help islam to accomplish its goals. You ignore the problem. The problem is muslims. I don't mind you preaching to them. I will witness to them when opportunity arises. But I also know, muslims and islam is the problem. And no matter how much you want them to turn to Christ, the vast majority won't. Which means you allow them to do what they want to do.

Denying them Sharia Law is keeping democracy in America. Giving them Sharia Law makes America a theocracy.

If you want your children and grand children to be under shariah law, then go ahead. Love the muslims to death. Turn your family over to them. Go ahead, as they force your womenfolk to wear berkahs. That is real submission to God. Can't get more spiritual then that. God really loves your submission to islam.

Stranger

Yeah right. I am for denying them Sharia Law. You must be confusing me with another poster when you replied this way.

It is not a war against flesh & blood. That is not me submitting to Islam. I do not see you fighting and killing those that have gone astray in these latter days that are getting involved with that which is of Satan.

Muslims are not attacking you now. There is nothing wrong with being ready, but if the problem is not the believers that have gone astray in christianity, but is a war of principality, then the same is true for those suckered into Islam.

Jesus would pray to the Father for muslims and He set that example while dying on the cross, "Father, forgive them for they know not what they do."

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Graham Crusade is of Satan by misleading believers to make a commitment to follow Christ as if keeping it, they can gain the assurance of salvation.

Promise Keepers movement is of Satan as believers resort to their own powers under the law in keeping promises to make themselves good husbands & good fathers.

2 Timothy 3:1This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. 9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.

Seeking to receive the Holy Spirit apart from salvation with evidence of tongues; seeking to receive "another" baptism of the Holy Ghost with evidence of tongues , seeking to receive the Holy Spirit again after other signs like in "Slain in the Spirit", holy laughter movement, Pensacola Outpouring, Toronto's Blessings, Ernest Angeley's Healing Crusade, and etc. are of Satan, because that is NOT the Holy Spirit being invoked to fall on believers when He is already in them as promised by faith in Jesus Christ at their salvation.

1 Timothy 4:1Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

2 Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. 4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

There are a lot of things you have missed that is of Satan that has snuck into the church, brother.

Denying them Sharia Law is keeping democracy in America. Giving them Sharia Law makes America a theocracy.

Yeah right. I am for denying them Sharia Law. You must be confusing me with another poster when you replied this way.

It is not a war against flesh & blood. That is not me submitting to Islam. I do not see you fighting and killing those that have gone astray in these latter days that are getting involved with that which is of Satan.

Muslims are not attacking you now. There is nothing wrong with being ready, but if the problem is not the believers that have gone astray in christianity, but is a war of principality, then the same is true for those suckered into Islam.

Jesus would pray to the Father for muslims and He set that example while dying on the cross, "Father, forgive them for they know not what they do."

Why is the Billy Graham crusade of satan when it brings the good news of Jesus Christ? Which is what you were saying all Christians should be doing. You might want to reconsider that statement.

Why is 'promise keepers' of satan, when it recognizes the truths of the gospel of Jesus Christ, and recognizes the truths of Who He was and is?

Don't call me brother as you defend islam which is of satan. And that is what you are doing. And I doubt I have missed any thing that satan has snuck into the church. Which is why we are having this conversation.

All right, your colors are flying now. Give them shariah law because American democracy demands it, you say. What bull. American republicanism demands that islam be identified as an enemy of the American people and christianity. islam is not a religion and should not come under any of our protections under freedom of religion laws. islam is a political nation with a religion. And islam is our enemy, by their own statements.

Sorry pardner, you're the one that said you didn't want to deny the muslims shariah law.

You offered nothing to what I showed you concerning Moses, Joshua, and Jesus Christ. Was all that just warfare in the flesh? Or did it have a 'hint'of spiritual warfare also? Please answer and don't ignore.

How interesting you capitalized islam but not Christianity. Don't hurry to edit it. I have already noticed it.

Jesus Christ would never pray for muslims. He prays for those who are His. And those who are His recognize islam is of satan and if they are part of that satanic cult, then they get the hell out of there and come to Christ.

Stranger

Last edited:

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why is the Billy Graham crusade of satan when it brings the good news of Jesus Christ? Which is what you were saying all Christians should be doing. You might want to reconsider that statement.

The altar call is the opposite of the gospel the Graham Crusade has preached. It is like bait and switch.

"It is not going to church every Sunday that is going to save you. It is not keeping the ten commandments that is going to save you. It is all those who call upon the name of the Lord." That is basically the gospel in how Graham would present it.

Then comes the opposite of what he had preached at this altar call.

"If you are not sure you are saved, come forward and make a commitment to follow Christ."

Did you blink? What is involved in keeping your commitment to follow Christ for you to gain the assurance of your salvation? It is more than keeping the ten commandments, because His standard of teachings are higher than the works of the law. It means going to church every Sunday is going to save you for how else would you be keeping that cmmitment to follow Christ for teh assurance of your salvation? Get it now?

That is why in an interview with Tony Snow, Billy Graham doubted he would be received by Jesus Christ because he was not always a good christian. Why would he think like that? Because by that commitment to follow Christ is the knowledge of sin. Of course, he will gain no assurance of salvation if he looks to keeping that commitment to follow Christ as a means to save himself. And yet he had said all those that call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Course, he has been marked on the internet as saying that there are others ways for sinners to be saved which goes to show how astray he is.

Why is 'promise keepers' of satan, when it recognizes the truths of the gospel of Jesus Christ, and recognizes the truths of Who He was and is?

And yet they worship Him in vain, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. Remember; what we build on that foundation, God will judge. Any work that denies Him, they will be denied by Him by that iniquity, but He is faithful as He still abides in them as that foundation can never be removed, but unless they repent, they run the risk of being left behind at the pre trib rapture event.

If circumcision is done by you, which is the smallest letter of the law, you are required to do the whole law. What is making a promise to God is? The biggest letter of the law, and yet somehow or another, believers thinks God will give more grace if they keep trying to keep promises that only God can finish. That is the whole point of Matthew 5:33-37 where in verse 36, Jesus said why you should not make any oath' not even swear by them, because you cannot make one hair white or black. Only God can do God's work in you. So where is your faith under the law? It is voided.

Believers need Jesus to forgive them for making promises covered under His New Covenant as He will finish His work in us to His glory. As no flesh shall glory in His Presence, they are at risk of being left behind at the pre trib rapture until they repent and rest in Him & His promises to us for following Him as the just can only live by faith.

Don't call me brother as you defend islam which is of satan. And that is what you are doing.

Consitutionally wise, it would be hard to deny sinners to choose Islam in America. I cannot fathom politically how to ban Islam in America without the ACLU making a stink of it, but I can fathom denying them Sharia Law politically. They do not need it. There are muslims in America and there is no wishing them away. Like any sinner, we can hope that they hear the gospel of the Good News in Christ Jesus sooner rather than later.

They will try to explain Sharia Law vaguely, to attempt to assuage fears about it, but like the Quran, once implemented, they can choose to respond with harsher punishment when it suits them.

They are trying to do that now in the UK, all the while holding up signs that says no to democracy, because that is what it means to implement Sharia Law on everyone as it is a moral code to be followed by everyone.

And I doubt I have missed any thing that satan has snuck into the church. Which is why we are having this conversation.

As Islam is of Satan ( and I do not know how you can say that I defend Islam by posting that ) you have been caught sleeping at your post, brother.

All right, your colors are flying now. Give them shariah law because American democracy demands it, you say. What bull. American republicanism demands that islam be identified as an enemy of the American people and christianity. islam is not a religion and should not come under any of our protections under freedom of religion laws. islam is a political nation with a religion. And islam is our enemy, by their own statements.

Sorry pardner, you're the one that said you didn't want to deny the muslims shariah law.

Please read my words in context and you will see my sarcasm better.

The "yeah right" was the sarcasm in response to you saying I am helping muslims accomplish their goals.

You offered nothing to what I showed you concerning Moses, Joshua, and Jesus Christ. Was all that just warfare in the flesh? Or did it have a 'hint'of spiritual warfare also? Please answer and don't ignore.

Don't ignore His words either for how we are to behave under the New Covenant. We are not to be offended by the muslims, but that does not mean give them Sharia Law.

John 16:1These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. 3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me. 4 But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.

John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How interesting you capitalized islam but not Christianity. Don't hurry to edit it. I have already noticed it.

Oh wow. If you are going to judge like that, what happens when you do that?

Jesus Christ would never pray for muslims. He prays for those who are His.

You need to read your King James Bible, brother. Don't even bother trying to say it does not apply to us. Jesus is referring to the Old Covenant in how followers of God were to behave, but NOW it is to be different.

Matthew 5:43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. 44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; 45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. 46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? 47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? 48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Paul confirmed this saying from Jesus to be applied even to any active & passive enemy among the muslims.

Romans 12:17 Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men. 18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men. 19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. 20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. 21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

And those who are His recognize islam is of satan and if they are part of that satanic cult, then they get the hell out of there and come to Christ.

Stranger

A lobster in a slowly boiling pot; sinners do not always recognize they are in peril until you point out the boiling pot and the Good News for Jesus to get them out of it.

As it is, you are lacking in His words considerably to not know apostasy in the Graham Crusade nor the Promise Keepers program. I can only hope you are not a part of it, brother. May the Lord continue to keep you from falling away from the faith that is in Jesus Christ.

I also note you avoided the apostasy where they that think it is the Holy Spirit coming over them again later on in life, bringing signs of confusion. I hope the Lord keeps you from that too.

But you better reread the Sermon on the Mount again. Jesus refers to old times as under the Old Covenant and has referred to the requirement of the law, but He then defers from it by teaching what is to be now under the New Covenant.

I know it is a hard read, but what I find impossible for me to do, and all of it is, that is what Jesus Christ is for; to trust Him to help me do them, and not just trust Him in fulfulling the law by dying on the cross for my sins in having saved me when I had first believed in Him.

You need His wisdom to read His words in the Sermon on the Mount. Matthew would not have written all that if it was no relevant to christians today when there are others things to write about Jesus, so it has to be important.

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
oh trust me, Christian Holy War is being waged in your name right now, with your money, and your children, and your blessing.

In your opinion.

If a religion is waging war on everyone, is it really a war or self defense?

If I was to be cynical, our government wage war in the name of oil & money; hardly for Christ or against muslims.

One muslim sect ask USA for help overseas and then all muslims turn around and want USA to go away, and act like they did not ask USA to come and get involved in their little muslim versus muslim war. How quickly they forget. Too bad USA cannot learn from that mistake over and over again.

Not losing any sleep over it. I am sure you are not. Just a stupid world we live in.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
satanic cult, then they get the hell out of there and come to Christ.

Stranger
lol yikes Strange, tell us how you really feel lol. I guess marijuana is lucifer's lettuce too huh lol

you know there is help available for your problem, right? Counselors are standing by and everything. You do not have to die an igmorant hater unless you want to. Islamophobia can be cured now.