My brain isn't working

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let Jesus have the plan. :) You just trust in Him.

I will pray for you some later on this afternoon. Be blessed,
- H
Can Jesus tell them the plan lol

Thanks guys doing better now. Had a bad episode and its embarrassing. So I sat down to work on a Japanese knot bag to give me peace about feeling prepared, and my son played the lyre for me for background noise. (He plays by ear, but he is very good.)

Then he got bored and I played the lyre. Which led to worship... Which made the bad go away. Feeling more clear now.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes, but there's no guarantee they'll listen, LoL.

Remember, Jesus doesn't have just one plan. He has a Plan B, and Plan C, and Plan X, Y, Z... He could start the whole alphabet all over again just to get you where you're called to go, so relax. It's the kind of information that comforts me quite a bit, because at this point I'm starting to wonder if it's possible I may actually be little more than a total screw up, LoL.

(Image posted elsewhere, but too good not to double up on :D ).

funny-pictures-cat-making-a-mess-with-paper-towels.jpg

Last edited:

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

Thanks guys doing better now. Had a bad episode and its embarrassing. So I sat down to work on a Japanese knot bag to give me peace about feeling prepared, and my son played the lyre for me for background noise. (He plays by ear, but he is very good.)

Then he got bored and I played the lyre. Which led to worship... Which made the bad go away. Feeling more clear now.
@FluffyYellowDuck Sounds like you and your son are talented musicians...

It's interesting to remember that originally the Psalms were intended to be sung.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey.

I'm not necessarily back but came back to ask for prayer. I am actually considering sort of leaving the internet for some time so I can cope and hopefully get back to normal.

I had a traumatic event last week, which I'm not going to talk about, but I basically blacked out.

Basically my head shifts back and forth, I'll start stuttering and not having trouble speaking, zone out, shaking a bit, or just overall feeling weird or too hot. Too many details but none are important. Basically I'm not enjoying myself.

I had a few of these experiences before also from stress, but not to this extent. It seems to resemble PNES (psychogenic nonepileptic seizures) but I'm not diagnosed so I'll be careful on saying that.

Just wanted to come and ask for prayer. Didn't know where else to ask.

Been a long time, Ducky. Miss you!

Father, I pray complete healing over our friend and that she will no longer have any symptoms of what she is going through. I pray that she will have peace in whatever things that stress her and that You will strengthen and watch over her. In Jesus Name, Amen.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Been a long time, Ducky. Miss you!

Father, I pray complete healing over our friend and that she will no longer have any symptoms of what she is going through. I pray that she will have peace in whatever things that stress her and that You will strengthen and watch over her. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Thank you. I missed you, too! Thank you for your prayers. Great to hear from you!

I'm working through it, but I think I am going to take another break from the internet for a little while again and live simply for a little bit.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Thank you. I missed you, too! Thank you for your prayers. Great to hear from you!

I'm working through it, but I think I am going to take another break from the internet for a little while again and live simply for a little bit.

And you are being wise.

Keep pressing into God's Loving Embrace

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@FluffyYellowDuck Nothing quite like spending time in prayer and the Scriptures, right?
Yes, and also famotidine. Lol

Woke up this morning able to breathe properly and didn't feel like I was going to pass out just from getting out of bed. Chest tightness is 30% better. Pain is going to take time but I'm mobile.

The life stress situation isn't going to get better but it is nice to not have as much pain at the same time.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Breaks are good. I've been working full time, and been on a couple other forums more, so first times I've visited here in a month just about. Miss everyone though, so thought I'd say hi for a little bit. I've had a lot of peace though and been feeling very blessed and content with life right now. It is nice to see you on too and hear from you.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Breaks are good. I've been working full time, and been on a couple other forums more, so first times I've visited here in a month just about. Miss everyone though, so thought I'd say hi for a little bit. I've had a lot of peace though and been feeling very blessed and content with life right now. It is nice to see you on too and hear from you.
Hey, Mayflower, have you ever checked out Rocky's pastor leading song on video? He's a hoot! Man, is he ever happy! Lol