My brain tumor results (to my friends)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I put that up, just for you. But I was uncomfortable and thought it a bit sacrilegious. I feed raccoons, squirrels and opossums, so I thought I'd give tribute to another of my furry friends.

cc: @Nancy

Oh my goodness cute, looks scared but, not playing dead. Hmm. :D I had one pretty scared one about a month ago in my yard, top of the wooden fencing. Poor thing had 3 mini schnauzers trying to give it a heart attack! lol.

Reactions: CharismaticLady

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh my goodness cute, looks scared but, not playing dead. Hmm. :D I had one pretty scared one about a month ago in my yard, top of the wooden fencing. Poor thing had 3 mini schnauzers trying to give it a heart attack! lol.

This one's name is Heidi. I love opossums. I had a huge male in my kitchen. He was about 30 lbs. I was able to walk right up to him while he was playing dead, and grab him at the nap of his neck, then sort of cradle him in my arms and set him down outside, where he suddenly "woke up" and ran off the deck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
I'm putting this report in this forum, because this is one forum I know my friends are on.

My brain MRI came back "stable." In other words, it has not grown any. Though I have some hardening blood vessels that could cause a stroke, so I'll take aspirin everyday.

So, if anyone thought I was becoming a little more nuttier than usual, nope! LOL

Glad all is well

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I'm putting this report in this forum, because this is one forum I know my friends are on.

My brain MRI came back "stable." In other words, it has not grown any. Though I have some hardening blood vessels that could cause a stroke, so I'll take aspirin everyday.

So, if anyone thought I was becoming a little more nuttier than usual, nope! LOL
Hello @CharismaticLady,

You must be so relieved. Praise God!

Within the love of Christ our Saviour,
Chris

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Good news! I pray for your complete healing, sister, in Jesus' might name!!!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm glad to hear your good news about the test results, however that doesn't give you permission to be nuttier than I am! :)

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This one's name is Heidi. I love opossums. I had a huge male in my kitchen. He was about 30 lbs. I was able to walk right up to him while he was playing dead, and grab him at the nap of his neck, then sort of cradle him in my arms and set him down outside, where is suddenly "woke up" and ran off the deck.

30 lbs is like, twice the weight of my dogs! I think they are cute, and their harmless. They eat ticks (yay for dogs and cats) but they never stay too long in one area from what I read :( . How in the world did that 30 lb. opossum get in your kitchen?? Lol...Heidi is adorable!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
30 lbs is like, twice the weight of my dogs! I think they are cute, and their harmless. They eat ticks (yay for dogs and cats) but they never stay too long in one area from what I read :( . How in the world did that 30 lb. opossum get in your kitchen?? Lol...Heidi is adorable!
@Nancy I have yet to meet a domesticated raccoon, though... :)

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't believe it! Awesome! And, yes indeed they ARE just weird cats! Did not know they could be domesticated!!!! LOVED the vid. Cute as all get out!

That's what I love about lions. They can bond well to a human to become part of their pride, but all other humans are fair game for a meal.

Berserk

Apr 13, 2019
Colville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I attend a weekly prayer group of 5 members. Late last Fall, we prayed for 2 people with brain tumors and both tumors went into remission. A young unbeliever had one tumor and his healing converted him to Christianity. I heard his testimony last Thanksgiving.

Reactions: CharismaticLady

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I attend a weekly prayer group of 5 members. Late last Fall, we prayed for 2 people with brain tumors and both tumors went into remission. A young unbeliever had one tumor and his healing converted him to Christianity. I heard his testimony last Thanksgiving.

Mine isn't cancer, thank goodness, but there have been some people who have my type who have died because it grew. Mine is stable. It has not grown since it was discovered in 2012.