My dad

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jeikobu

Nov 2, 2007
My dad has had a bad back for about 20 years now, ever since it was broken in an accident at work. Most of the time he'd been in a lot of pain. Last Friday, however, he had an operation to put what is called a "neuro stem unit" in his back that will reduce he pain greatly. Praise the Lord, the operation went very well.However, ever since the operation my dad has had hiccups non-stop, and today he was throwing up old blood, and told my mom that he felt like he was going to die (and for my dad, when he says something like this, he means it. He's certainly not melodramatic, and actually has a very high threshold for pain). My mom was going to drive him to a specific hospital, but when my dad couldn't even stand up my mom called 911 for an ambulance. Turns out he has pneumonia (and this is now about the 7th time in his life that he's had it >

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
May I have your first name please?JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.

Jeikobu

Nov 2, 2007
My name? Jacob, but you can can me Jeikobu or Yakobu. ^^Update: he's doing a great deal better. He got to come home today (yay! ^^). His hiccups have stopped, and he was able to eat today and keep it down. Aside of being very tired out from everything, he's doing very well (he's sleeping in his bed even as I type this). Thanks for your prayers everyone, it means a lot! ^^

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
I'm really glad that your dad hiccups are really gone and he's better. It makes my heart joy. (I was having trouble saying your forum name, so I waited for an answer before I wanted to pray.) I like Yakobu a lot.Is there anything I could pray for you or anybody?JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.