My Intro

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Apr 24, 2007
Hi Everyone! God-willing I will be able to learn more here and get closer to my faith and my Jesus. I've strayed away once, and I have committed to never do so again. I'm striving for God's Pleasure and Jesus' companionship. I pray that this forum will allow me to do that.I'm hoping to get to know you all better, God-willing.See ya'll around the forum.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome to Christianity Board Jesus'Homegirl636. Hope you enjoy thy stay here...and learn the Word of God.Loveth thou in Christ Jesus our Lord and Saviour.

Aaron

Feb 17, 2006
Welcome
smile.gif
Glad to hear you have found Christ again! See you around the board,Aaron

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome! Welcome! I'm very excited about CB and what is has become. There are some wonderful people here that will help you find your way and help you stay on the right path. We all can use that from time to time. Don't hesitate to contact me or anyone else on the staff here to help you out!

sevver

Dec 31, 2006
Welcome to the board, I am truly glad I found this place. Seems like a well maintained board, with a wealth of knowledge and knowledgeable users.